My Mother-in-law Ch. 03 - Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This feels really wonderful. Is this what it feels like with a cock in me?" Phil asked.

"A man's penis is larger than my finger so not really," I replied.

After a minute or so, she began moving her hips to match my stroking. I used my other hand to reach between her legs and massage the inside of her pussy. Phil started groaning and panting. Soon she had another big orgasm. She was very vocal but screamed into her pillow so that no one could hear her. I withdrew my hands from Phil and stood up. I handed her some tissues to clean off the lube from her butt.

"Mom, what are you thinking?" I asked.

"That was very interesting to watch. What did it feel like, Phil?" Elsie asked.

"It was a very sexual feeling and I got really turned on. When Jim rubbed my pussy, it threw me into a huge orgasm," Phil answered. "You should try it, Aunt Elsie."

"Would you want to try it, Mom?" I asked my mother-in-law.

"We are not telling anyone about any of this? Right?" she asked. "It has to be our secret; no one must ever know what we are doing here tonight."

"What goes on in your bedroom, stays in your bedroom!" I said.

Elsie turned over on her stomach and pulled her towel under her. I removed my gloves and put on fresh ones. I then applied fresh lube to one finger. I knelt on the floor beside the bed on Elsie's side. Phil pulled up her pants and sat up so that she could watch. I pulled up Elsie's dress and held her butt cheeks apart with one hand while I applied lube to her anus with my other hand. Her anus was quite hairy but it did not extend out onto her butt cheeks. I took my time massaging the exterior of her anus just as I had done for Phil. I lubed up my middle finger and then slowly inserted it fully into her anus. I heard Elsie say a loud "Oh" into her pillow.

I started moving my finger in and out. After a minute or two, she started moving her hips in sync with my movements. I looked up at Phil who was staring intently at what I was doing.

"That is what it looks like? That is so cool!" Phil said.

"The average man's penis is more the size of two fingers. Would you want to try two fingers, Mom?" I asked.

She nodded her head yes so I withdrew my finger. I lubed up two fingers. I used my other hand to hold her butt cheeks apart and I very slowly pushed two fingers into her. I heard her give a deep groan as I entered her. I held still until she was used to having two fingers inside of her. As I started to stroke in and out, I used my other hand to reach under her and massage the inside of her pussy. We continued this for several minutes but then she began to move her hips a faster than I was stroking. Her legs began to shake and her breathing changed to panting so I knew that she was about to have an orgasm. When it hit, she screamed softly into her pillow so that no one would hear her. She clamped her legs together trapping my hand. I felt her butt muscles grab my fingers that were inside her and squeeze them very tight. I also noticed that the towel under her was getting a small wet spot.

After her orgasm passed, she lay limp on the bed. I removed my hands from her. I watched her for a bit to make sure that she was alright. I gave her several tissues to clean up and I threw my gloves in the trash.

She rolled over into my space on the bed and laid very still. Finally she said, "That was the best orgasm I have ever had. It was very intense but most enjoyable. I was surprised that your fingers did not hurt!"

Both women looked at me because I was sporting a large hardon with the head sticking above my pants.

"Son, I think you need some relief. You have been kind enough to give us both orgasms. Maybe we should help you," Elsie said.

I crawled up on the bed between them and pulled my pants down. Both rolled on their sides to face me, then I felt them touching and stroking my dick. They took turns stroking me up and down. It felt really great! Elsie stopped and said to hold up. She grabbed one of the towels and put it on my chest and then they resumed stroking me. While Phil was stroking me up and down, Elsie reached under me and put her finger against my butthole. She imitated my circular massaging and then stuck her finger deep into my ass. That was too much! I came rather loudly and I shot several ropes of cum onto the towel. I get very sensitive after I cum so I grabbed Phil's hand and held it so that she would stop stroking. Elsie removed her finger and then used my towel to clean up my dick.

I suggested that we take a break and visit the bathroom to clean up before we resumed the movie.

When we were all back from the restroom, Elsie said, "John is sound asleep in his chair so I covered him with a blanket. Sarah was also sound asleep so I put her into my bed for the night. I suggest that we get comfortable and when we need sleep, that we just do it here. Is that OK with you, Phil?"

"Sure. Mom and Dad won't worry because they know I am here. I think you told Mom that you would keep me here if it got too late," Phil said.

Elsie then took off her dress and bra and then put on one of John's T shirts that she had placed in the closet. The shirt fit Elsie rather tightly and really showed off her big tits. Phil seemed a little bit shy but did take off her pants, her blouse and her bra. Elsie offered her one of John's T shirts and she took it. I always sleep in the nude so I took off everything and crawled in the bed under the covers. Phil crawled under the covers and snuggle up to me. Mom turned out the light and made certain that the door was tightly shut. She crawled in under the covers and was right against me on the other side. I was sandwiched between two naked, honey ladies.

I started the movie again and we all watched the rest of it without any more sexual activity. I assumed that everyone was satisfied.

When the movie ended, I asked them if they wanted another one or should we go to sleep. We all agreed that we should get some sleep and save the movie for another night. We all rearranged the pillows so that we could lay down. When I was comfortably laying on my back awaiting sleep, I felt Phil snuggle up against me again. She reached down and squeezed my dick and kissed me good night. Elsie laid on her side away from me and pushed her butt against my hip.

Phil went right to sleep and began to snore softly. Elsie reached back with her hand and stroked my dick until I was hard again. Then she pulled on my arm so that I rolled onto my side facing her -- spooning position. I knew what she wanted so I guided my dick into her wet bush and then I pushed slowly into her vagina. I held still until she was used to my dick being inside of her. She sighed deeply so I slowly started stroking in and out slowly and quietly.

I slow-stroked her for some time. She reach back and grabbed my arm firmly. She was telling me that her orgasm was coming. I continued slow stroking her until her legs began to shake. She loudly moaned into her pillow so that no one could hear her, except me. I needed to cum again so I continued slow stroking. After several minutes, Elsie grabbed me again so I knew she was having another orgasm. The memory of her sticking her finger in my ass pushed me over the top and I had an orgasm with Elsie. I bit my lip so that I would not make any noise. Elsie moaned into her pillow again.

We both rolled on our backs and she snuggled up to me and whispered in my ear, "That was great! Thank you! I am so glad that my daughter married you. That big dick of yours really makes an impression on me."

I moved so that I could whisper into her ear. "I am sorry that I came inside of you but it felt so great that I couldn't stop."

"It is OK because my period ended two days ago," she whispered.

oooo

The next morning I was awakened by Elsie lightly shaking my shoulder. I started to get up but Phil had her arm across my chest and one leg over mine such that I could hardly move.

Elsie was dressed and said in a soft voice, "Can you get up and help me fix breakfast? Let's let Phil sleep until we are ready."

I gently untangled myself from Phil and got dressed. I put my fuck kit back into my suitcase. I noticed that Elsie had already removed the towels and the waste basket with my surgical gloves and the tissues.

I moved quietly through the living room so as to not wake up John who was sleeping in his chair. When I got to the kitchen, Elsie gave me the biggest, tightest hug that I have ever had.

"You wonderful man! Last night was just perfect. I am so happy this morning," she said.

"I am sorry that I came inside when I shouldn't have, Mom," I said.

"I told you that it was no problem," Elsie said.

Elsie returned to cooking a big breakfast for everyone. I put plates and silverware at each place setting. The smell of bacon cooking woke John up so he came to the table and sat down.

"Did you sleep well, dear?" Elsie asked.

"Yes, I did. The movies were great but I could make it through the 3rd one," John said.

"Son, would you get your wife up and I will go get Phil up," Elsie said.

I headed into Elsie's bedroom and found my wife all curled up in the middle of the bed. I leaned over and kissed her on the forehead and said, "Wake up sleepyhead,"

Her eyes flashed open and she jumped up.

"Wow, you scared me," she said.

"Your mother has breakfast ready so get dressed and hurry in," I said and returned to the kitchen table.

Elsie and Phil came in. I noticed that Phil was fully dressed and her clothes were wrinkled. It did show any doubters that we all slept with our clothes on.

Sarah came in a short time later in her robe and slippers.

"Good morning everyone," she said.

After breakfast, Sarah asked her mother, "Mom, I slept all night in your bed. Where did you sleep?"

"We watched the movies until the wee hours of the morning. We all fell asleep on the bed. I woke up this morning in the same clothes as yesterday," Elsie said.

"Mom, there wasn't any hanky panky then?" Sarah asked.

"Honey, do you remember how strict I was with you when you were dating? Do you think I would allow any mischief in a bedroom in my house?" Elsie said.

Phil and I both smiled.

"No, I guess not," Sarah said.

oooo

Two days later was Christmas Eve. My in-laws always held a big party at their house that was attended by many of their relatives and friends. I was finishing up some repairs on a window when Elsie came to me to ask me to accompany her.

She went to my wife and said, "Honey, I am going to borrow your husband to help me with some groceries and things that I need for the party tonight. Do you want to come too? I think it will take a couple of hours," Elsie said.

"No, Mom. I think I will walk up the street and visit with Aunt Marylou. I haven't seen her since last year. Keep him as long as you need," Sarah said.

Elsie and I got into her car and headed into the country.

"Where we going, Mom?" I asked.

"Let's go where you fixed Phil's headlights," Elsie said with a smile.

"Ahhh. I see. You didn't get enough two nights ago," I said.

She drove quietly until we were on the road along the river. Elsie pulled the car into one of the pullouts. It was a deep one so no one would see us.

"How do we do this?" Elsie asked.

"Well, kids start by spending a lot of time kissing and feeling each other. Please don't be offended but it doesn't seem right to kiss you," I explained.

"Son, I agree. John and I have hardly kissed and certainly never French kissed. It would be uncomfortable for me to start now," Elsie said.

"Mom, you have big tits. I have not ever touched them because I didn't know if you liked that sort of thing," I said.

"They are just big and in the way a lot. My nipples are always hard and the bra rubs them raw so they are not very sensitive sexually, but you can play with them if you want," she said.

"No, I don't think so. I am not a 'tit man". This is your idea so what do you want to do?" I asked.

"I think I want to sit on your lap again. I have thought about it a lot. It felt so great in the movie theater that I want to experience it again," Elsie said.

"I think we might have a bit more room in the back seat. At least the steering wheel won't be in the way," I replied.

We both piled out of the car and got into the back seat. Elsie put her arms around my neck and stared into my eyes.

"First, I think I will get you nice and wet with my hand," I said.

Elsie smiled at me and spread her legs apart. I put my right hand under her dress and then pushed inside her panties. I easily found her hairy mound and parted her lips. I went to work on her clit and her vagina. She laid her head against the seat back and closed her eyes. I started working my finger in and out and she began to softly moan.

I was hard and she was ready so I removed my hand from under her dress and unzipped my pants. As I pushed them down to my feet, I noticed that Elsie had put a towel in the back seat so I draped it from below my balls down onto the floor. Elsie removed her panties and then moved in front of me facing away from me. She steadied herself by grabbing the seat backs of the front seat. As she hovered over my dick, I used my hands on her hips to guide her down onto it. She moaned loudly as I entered her.

I held still until she was comfortable with me inside. With my hands on her hips, I started sliding her back and forth on my lap to move my dick inside of her. She remembered how to move and took over without my hands helping her. After 5 minutes or so, she began moving faster and faster. Then she stopped moving and let out a soft scream. As her orgasm passed, she became limp so I supported her until she crawled off my lap and sat on the seat beside me.

"That was very intense! I am having orgasms with you unlike anything I ever received from my husband. Your big cock is a wonderful thing," Elsie said. "Did you cum?" Elsie asked.

"No. We didn't do it long enough for me to cum.," I answered.

"Well then, we had better finish what we have started," she said.

She moved in front of me again and sat down on my hard dick. This time I did not have to move her on my lap. She knew exactly what to do to make it feel good for her. We fucked for about 10 minutes and I could feel my orgasm building. She started panting so I knew that she was ready too.

"I think I am going to cum. Inside ok?" I asked.

"Oh God yes. I am cumming too," she said.

We both had a huge orgasm. Since we were out in the country where no one could hear us, we both were vocal. We sat still for a few minutes then Elsie got off my lap and started adjust her clothing. She had gotten the towel a little wet so I cleaned my crotch with a dry section. I pulled up my pants and gave her a big hug.

We got back in the front seat and headed off to do Elsie's shopping for her party.

"Since I haven't had any sex for 4 years, I am due. I hope we can have at least one more time together before you return to college," Elsie said.

"I think we are due for another movie night soon," I said.

To be continued.

12