My Mother-in-law Ch. 04 - New Years

Story Info
A continuing story about my mother-in-law.
2.1k words
4.51
23.4k
14
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Mother-in-law Ch. 4 New Years

sizemedium

A continuing story about my mother-in-law.

I should explain that this story is about my mother-in-law from my second marriage. She was wonderful to me. She called me "Son" and I called her Mom.

After a year of marriage, my second wife informed me that she did not want to have sex very often. She claimed that it wasn't important to her; her schooling and her career were all that she needed to be happy. Consequently, I always had a bad case of "blue balls". Later on, I did divorce her but my mother-in-law kept in touch. She passed away several years ago. I miss her.

The Christmas holiday from college was finally here. My second wife and I traveled to her home town to spend the time off with her family. I loved doing this every year because my mother-in-law, Elsie, is wonderful. I know that most men do not like their mother-in-laws and probably with good reason; however, mine was delightful. She was 51, had a great shape and was quite attractive for her age.

Christmas had passed and it was now New Year's Eve. The Italians celebrate Christmas eve and Christmas day but do nothing on New Years' Eve. My wife and her Dad were once again going to watch the New Year celebrations on the TV. I really wanted to do something else. My mother-in-law suggested that she and I have another porn movie marathon.

We set up the front bedroom just as we had done before Christmas. I selected two movies that we had not seen yet and the anal movie from the previous movie night.

Elsie didn't make any popcorn at my request. My hands might be busy elsewhere and I didn't want them cover in butter or salt. Elsie told my wife, Sarah, to sleep in Elsie's bed again because we didn't know how late we would be up. Sarah agreed that it would be OK with her.

Once Sarah and her Dad were watching the New Year's shows on the TV, Elsie and I went into the bedroom and closed the door. We climbed on the bed in our usual sitting-up position leaning against the headboard. We watched most of the first movie which was very good. When it came to a scene where the woman was receiving intense oral sex, Elsie grabbed my arm and asked me to pause the movie.

"Is it overacting or do women really get that much enjoyment from oral sex?" Elsie asked.

"From my limited experience, women do have a much more intense orgasm from oral sex. I don't get to practice it with your daughter as she thinks it is gross," I said. "It has been my goal to give a woman that intense an orgasm from intercourse but I don't believe it is possible. However, I have given women orgasms like that orally."

"Son, I know how much you dislike pubic hair but just this once would you consider giving me oral sex. I really want to experience it just once. I took a shower just before dinner so I should be clean and I have left off my underpants," Elsie said.

"Mom, I would do anything for you. I think we can make this work," I said. "Skoot down a bit on the bed and spread your legs so that I can get between them. We better put the towel under you, just in case."

Once she was in position I got between her legs and pushed her dress up so that her hairy pussy was exposed. Her pussy hair was black, very thick and stood up almost an inch from her tummy. It extended up pussy lips to almost her belly button. I used both hands to separate her outer pussy lips. I licked the inside of her outer lips from bottom to top several times. Then I took each of her inner lips one at a time into my mouth and licked and sucked on them. I heard Elsie moaning so I looked up at her. Her eyes were closed and her head was back against the bed headboard. I put my mouth over her clit and started massaging it with my tongue. She went wild. Her legs thrashed around and she pushed her pussy against me. I felt her hands grab my head. I pulled back a bit and ran my tongue around the opening of her vagina. I heard her say "oh my God" several times. I returned to work on her clit and I stuck one finger inside her vagina and moved it in and out. I saw her grab a pillow and hold it tight against her face. She screamed into the pillow and had a huge orgasm. I felt her squirt on my face. Good thing we put the towel under her! I wiped my face on the end of the towel.

After her orgasm passed, she laid back limp with her eyes closed for several minutes so I returned to my sitting position on the bed.

"Are you going to be alright, Mom?" I asked.

"You were not kidding that oral sex is more intense than screwing," she said. "You have given me wonderful orgasms but nothing like this. I think I saw my life flash in front of me. If your wife doesn't let you give her oral sex, then where did you learn to do this?"

"I dated a lot when I was single, Mom. I gave almost every date oral sex just to practice and improve," I said.

"Well, you are very good at it. God, it felt better than anything I have experienced before and the orgasm was very intense. I think I getter go clean up," Elsie said.

Elsie left the bedroom with her wet towel to go clean up. I removed the current movie disk and started the anal movie that we had seen before because she had said that she wanted to see it again.

When she returned, she took off her clothes and put on one of her husband's t shirts.

"Son, I think you should get undressed too. Everyone else is already asleep so we should get comfortable. I see that you have a different movie ready for us. What is this one about?" Elsie asked.

"I put in the anal movie because you said that you wanted to see it again," I answered.

"I really enjoyed it before. I had no idea about anal sex so it was a real learning experience for me," Elsie said.

I started the movie and we both watched it without any touching. When the movie reached the same intense anal scene as before, she asked me to pause the movie.

"Son, I know the last time we watched this movie we stopped it here and you showed Phil and I what anal felt like. I want to ask you something and if the answer is no, I will understand," she said.

"Mom, I can read your mind and the answer is yes I would love to do it with you," I answered.

"I really want to experience all these facets of sex. God knows that John and I never did any of this stuff. I appreciate your willingness to show me all these wonderful things," she said.

"I am pleased to help you with you sex education," I said laughing.

"I took a shower before dinner and I tried to clean back there so I hope it will be alright for you," she said.

"I will check it with my finger to decide is I need to wear a condom or not," I said. "Mom, get on your hands and knees just like in the movie."

While she was getting into position, I grabbed my "fuck kit" from the closet and took out my tube of lube and some condoms.

I kneeled between her legs and I applied lubricant to her anus. She had quite a bit of hair around the hole but it did not spread to her butt cheeks. I lubed up my middle finger and slowly inserted it into her anus. I pushed in as far as I could and found the rectum empty, thus I would not need to wear a condom.

I applied lube to the head of my dick. I put the head of my dick against her hole and then gently pushed in until I felt the head "pop" inside.

"Oh my God! Hold still! It is so big and it hurts. Let me adjust to it," Elsie said.

I held still until she gave me the go ahead. I grabbed her hips with both hands and gently pushed another inch or so inside. She was panting fast and hard so I knew that she was feeling some pain. I waited for her ass to adjust and then I pushed farther until I was about half inside.

"Oh my God! Oh! I feel so full! My body wants me to expel you like a bowel movement. My butthole is on fire! I hope that it gets better," Elsie said in pain.

I reached around her until my hand found her hairy pussy. I inserted one finger inside of her and used my thumb to stimulate her clit. I held still in her ass until the pussy message began to take effect. I noticed that her breathing and moaning went from pain to pleasure. I started moving my dick in and out very slowly. With each 3rd or 4th stroke, I would push a little deeper inside of her. After several minutes of stroking I was fully inside of her. She felt very tight on my dick and I was enjoying her.

"How are you doing, Mom?" I asked.

"It has gone from deep pain to a more enjoyable feeling. I feel really full, but I think I am going to enjoy it," Elsie said.

"Mom, slowly lower yourself down until you are lying flat on the bed," I said and I let go of her pussy.

Now she was lying flat on the bed and I was lying on her back with my dick firmly inside of her. This is my favorite position -- prone bone as it is known. The walls of her rectum were firmly holding my dick and the sensation was amazing! I started stroking in and out again but slightly faster. Elsie was groaning loudly and she would occasionally wiggle her ass a little bit. This was the best anal sex that I ever have had.

I reached under her and found her pussy. I used one finger to rub the shaft of her clit. She groaned a lot as I started. I must have stroked for 10 minutes or so before Elsie started breathing faster. Her orgasm was beginning so I massaged her clit faster. When her orgasm climaxed, she yelled into her pillow. Her head thrashed from side to side. Her butt muscles clamped on my dick so hard that I could not move. It was so exciting that I started to cum also. I wanted to stroke my dick in and out fast to help with my orgasm but I could not move. She was holding me very tightly with her butt. I had a fantastic orgasm and shot a lot of cum inside of her. I stopped massaging her clit with my finger. We both laid still until the euphoria passed.

"That was a big one for me. It was very exciting to have sexual feeling in the front and the back at the same time. Thank you!" Elsie said.

"Mom, I had a big orgasm too, in fact, it may be the best one that I have ever had anally Your muscles squeezed my dick and gave me an amazing orgasm!" I said.

I crawled off of her and we both sat up. She handed me the box of tissues after grabbing several for herself and we both cleaned up.

"Son, I am worn out so I think I am ready to lay down," Elsie said and then she crawled under the covers and laid on her side facing away from me.

"You can keep watching the movie but I think I will just lay here. If you should get hard again, feel free to stick it in," Elsie said.

I turned off the projector and snuggled up to her back. Even though I had just cum in her ass, I was still hard so I pushed it into her pussy and we had a goodnight fuck.