My Mother-in-law, Jennifer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02:

My MILF of a Mother-in-law, Jennifer

I'm in love with my wife's mother, Jennifer. Even though my wife, Heather, is drop dead gorgeous, her mother is just as beautiful. Even though my wife is shapely and sexy, her mother is just as shapely and just as sexy but with bigger tits. Suffice to say that I love her tits, the bigger the better. I love my mother-in-law's big, shapely breasts.

I'd love to see her big, shapely breasts in her low-cut, sexy bra. I'd love to feel her big, shapely breasts through her low-cut, sexy bra. I'd love to fondled her big, shapely breasts through her low-cut, sexy bra. I'd love to suck her big, shapely breasts through her low-cut, sexy bra. I'd love to see, feel, fondle, and suck her big, shapely breasts through her low-cut bra before cumming all over her big, shapely, bra clad breasts.

I'd love to see her big, shapely, naked breasts. I'd love to feel her big, shapely, naked breasts. I'd love to fondle her big, naked, shapely breasts. I'd love to suck her big, shapely, naked breasts. I'd love to see, feel, fondle, and suck her big, shapely, naked breasts before cumming all over her big, shapely, naked breasts.

"I love you, Jennifer."

Yet, as I found out with Heather, a sexual attraction and love connection is not only about how one physically looks. A sexual attraction and love connection are not even enough to sustain a relationship, forget about a marriage. I don't know why I'm sexually attracted to an older woman but I am. I don't know why I sexually want my mother-in-law but I do. Especially when I have someone like 22-year-old Heather in my bed, why would I want to trade her for 40-year-old Jennifer. It makes no sense but love makes no sense.

"I'm in love with my mother-in-law. I love Jennifer. I do. I really do."

As strange as it's true, even though I've never had sex with Jennifer in the way that I'm constantly having sex with Heather, I love spending time with my wife's mother more than I do spending time with my wife. Even when Heather is naked, I'd rather spend time with her fully dressed mother. Even though I've never had sex with Jennifer, I continually masturbate over imagining my mother-in-law naked and have sex with her naked body. I'd love nothing more than to make out with Jennifer while touching her and feeling her through her clothes before stripping her naked.

Yet, in addition to the emotional and sexual connection I have with my mother-in-law, I have an intellectual connection with her too. All the things I don't have in common with my wife, I have in common with her mother. When we're not laughing over jokes we tell one another, we're watching movies, playing games, or watching sports. Heather doesn't have much of a sense of humor. Outside of her job, other than sex, Heather isn't interested in anything fun and exciting in the way that her mother is.

Heather hates playing games. She seldom watches movies and, with her nose buried in her iPhone, she rarely watches TV. She doesn't like sports unless it's ballroom dancing or ice skating. Right up there with golf or bocce, sorry, but I don't consider ballroom dancing or ice skating a sport.

Interesting enough, all the things I don't like about my wife, I like about her mother. My mother-in-law makes me happy. She makes me laugh. Thinking about her instead of my wife when I go to bed, instead of being excited to wake up next to my wife, I'm excited about seeing and being with my wife's mother the next morning. Where Jennifer is fun and funny, turning into Nurse Ratched from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Heather is always walking around with a scowl on her face. Way too serious for her age, when she's not sleeping or having sex, she's always working.

"No longer in love with my wife, I love my mother-in-law. I love you, Jennifer."

# # #

Something I've been longing to do, I wish I could hold her and kiss her. I wish I could part her lips with my tongue and French kiss her. So strange for me to admit but I'd love nothing more than to make out with my mother-in-law. In the way that Heather is nothing more than frosting on a beautiful cake, Jennifer is the cake. Surely, eating cake is much more satisfying than licking frosting.

Something I've been yearning to do, while kissing her, I wish I could touch her mother and feel her mother everywhere I touch her daughter and feel her daughter through her clothes. Something I masturbate seeing, I wish I could see my mother-in-law in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked. I wish I could see her wearing a short, sheer, sexy, low-cut nightgown without having the modesty to wear a robe.

Something I masturbate doing, I wish I could have sex with my wife's mother. Something I sexually fantasize doing, while kissing her and feeling her everywhere, I wish I could strip her naked. I wish I could make love to my mother-in-law before fucking her hard and fast. I'd love to give her a sexual orgasm. I'd love to see and hear Jennifer cum.

In the way that Heather does with me when my cock is stretching her lips, I'd love her mother to stare up at me with her big, blue eyes while stroking me and sucking me. In the way that I do with Heather and that I'd love to do with her mother, I'd love to feel her naked breasts and finger her erect nipples while she's blowing me. Something I'd love to do, in the way that I cum in my wife's mouth, I'd love to cum in my mother-in-law's mouth.

'Blow me, Jennifer. Suck my cock while stroking my cock,' I imagine saying to my wife's mother. 'I need to cum. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth. I need to watch you swallow me.'

If only she'd give me a sign that she sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted her, I'd make all the rest of the moves. In the way that her whore of a daughter sexually seduced me, I'd sexually seduce her kind, caring, and loving albeit sexy mother. I'd sexually make my pass and tempt my mother-in-law to have sex with me. If she agreed to stroke, suck, and fuck me while I fingered, licked, and fucked her, I'd make her my sexy bitch. I'd own her mother's cunt.

Yet, with her my wife's mother living with us in the same house, the sexual relationship that I want to have with my mother-in-law is not only forbidden but incestuous. The loving relationship that I want to have with my mother-in-law is the one I wish I had with my wife. My wife would never forgive me if I had sex with her mother. My mother-in-law would never forgive me if I made my sexual intentions known, especially if she wasn't receptive to having sex with me in the way that I'd love to have sex with her.

Conceivably, for the sake of an illicit, love affair, I could ruin everything. Just as I'd feel guilty and remorseful for cheating on my wife, especially with her mother, no doubt, my mother-in-law would feel guilty and remorseful for cheating on her daughter, especially with her son-in-law. Only, just as I hope that she can't help herself for wanting to have sex with me, I can't help myself from wanting to have sex with her. I'd love nothing more than to have sex with my wife's mother.

"I love my MILF of a mother-in-law. I love my wife's mother. I love you, Jennifer and I hope you love me too."

I hope Jennifer has fallen in love with me in the way that I've fallen in love with her. With us not even married a year, a marriage not made in Heaven but one Hell of a mistake, I hope to divorce Heather and live the rest of my life with her mother. I'd love nothing more than to marry my wife's mother and give Jennifer my baby.

# # #

A sexual fantasy that I have and one that I masturbate to while lying in bed thinking about my mother-in-law naked and having sex with her, I imagine her wearing a short, sheer, low-cut, sexy nightgown. Unembarrassed and unashamed, sexually teasing me, I imagine her wearing her virtually transparent nightgown in front of me without having the modesty to wear a robe. I imagine staring at her as she stands in front of the television. The bright light that passes through her sheer nightgown when she stands in front of the television makes her appear naked.

In the way that her daughter is always naked and ready for sex, I imagine my mother-in-law naked and ready for sex. I imagine us sitting on the couch together while drinking wine, talking, and laughing. I imagine her allowing me to put my arm around her shoulders and hold her. I imagined us cuddling while watching a movie. I imagine sneaking peeks of her naked breasts in down nightgown views and sneaking peeks of her naked pussy in up nightgown glimpses.

After having a couple glasses of wine, and with her a little tipsy, testing the sexually forbidden water, I imagine leaning over to her and kissing her. I imagine her not only allowing me to kiss her but also returning my kisses. I imagine parting her lips with my tongue and French kissing her. I'd love nothing more than to French kiss my mother-in-law. I'd love nothing more than to feel Jennifer's tongue in my mouth before feeling it wrapped around my prick. I've love nothing more than to make out with my wife's mother while feeling her beautiful body through her sexy nightgown.

More than just kissing her, I imagine touching, feeling, fondling, and squeezing her big breasts and her round, firm ass through her nightgown. Sexually arousing her as much as sexually exciting myself, pulling them, turning them, and twisting them, I imagined fingering her erect nipples through the thin material of her nightgown while continuing to French kiss her. I imagine removing her nightgown straps and allowing the bodice of her nightgown to fall to her waist to expose her big, naked breasts. Having my wicked, sexual way with her big, naked and shapely tits, I imagine sucking Jennifer's naked breasts while nibbling on her erect nipples.

I imagined her feeling my erect prick through my pajama bottoms while returning my long, wet kisses. I imagine her being just as sexually attracted to her son-in-law as I'm sexually attracted to my mother-in-law. I imagine Jennifer wanting to have sex with me as much as I want to have sex with her and as much as I once wanted to have sex with her daughter. I imagine my wife's mother being as horny for me as I am for her.

'I love your big tits, Jennifer,' I imagine saying while continuing to kiss her and feeling her big breasts, fingering her erect nipples, and squeezing her shapely ass through her sexy nightgown.

Not stopping there while continuing to have my wicked, sexual way with her tits, I imagine reaching beneath her nightgown to cup her naked pussy in the palm of my hand. My mother-in-law's cunt, I'd love to finger the naked, warm cunt of my wife's mother. I imagine fingering her wet pussy with my long, experienced fingers. Then, with her returning the sexual favor, I imagine her removing my erect prick from my pajama bottoms and slowly stroking me. I imagine masturbating her while she masturbates me.

Then, giving her a not so subtle hint, I imagine putting a gentle hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head and pushing her head forward. I imagine her willingly lowering her head to my lap. In the way her daughter does, I imagine her mother excitedly taking my naked cock in her hand and slowly stroking me before taking my stiff prick in her mouth to suck me. In the same way that her daughter does, like mother like daughter, I imagine Jennifer wrapping her red, full lips around my big, stiff prick while staring up at me with her big, blue eyes.

While stroking me faster and sucking me deeper, I imagined my wife's mother stroking my prick while sucking my prick. I imagine my MILF of a mother-in-law sucking my cock. I imagine my MILF of a mother-in-law giving me a blowjob. I imagine my MILF of a mother-in-law wanting me to cum in her mouth. Not wanting to disappoint her, I imagine leaving my gentle hand on the back of head while humping her mouth and fucking her face.

I imagined cumming in my mother-in-law's mouth in the way that I routinely cum in my wife's mouth. I imagine Heather's mother swallowing my cum and licking me clean in the way that my wife swallows my cum and licks me clean. I imagine us having sex late at night and early every morning while my wife is working her twelve-hour, graveyard shift. I imagine us having a secret, sexual, love affair behind my wife's back. I imagine making my wife's mother, my sexy whore.

In the way that I give her daughter multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock, I'd love to give her mother multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock. Then, still not done defiling my wife's mother, I imagine mounting my mother-in-law and making love to her before fucking her hard and fucking her fast. I imagine cumming in her pussy, making her pregnant, and giving her my baby. My dream come true, I imagine divorcing my wife to marry her mother. I imagine living happily ever after with my mother-in-law, Jennifer.

"I love you, Jennifer."

It sounds crazy but imagining my mother-in-law in her bra and panties, topless, in her sexy nightgown, and/or naked while having incestuous sex with her is all that I imagine and masturbate over. I no longer sexually want my wife. I sexually want her mother. I no longer love my wife. I love her mother.

In sounds crazy that, after not even a year of marriage, I no longer love my wife but I don't. Instead, I think of her mother night and day. I sexually fantasize over seeing her naked and having sex with her naked body. I sexually fantasize over her seeing me naked and having sex with my naked body. I love her mother. I love Jennifer. I want my wife's mother instead of my wife.

It sounds crazy but this is my story and I'm sticking with it. Hopefully Jennifer will find my story and read my story. Hopefully, Jennifer will be as sexually aroused reading my story as I'm sexually excited writing my story. I imagine her masturbating herself while reading my story in the way that I masturbated myself while writing this story. Hopefully, my mother-in-law will sexually want me as much as I sexually want her.

# # #

After my wife left for work, I left the story in my room and under my mattress. While my wife worked her 12-hour shift at the hospital and I was at work for the day, I wondered about my wife's mother. Knowing my mother-in-law would be in our bedroom to make our bed, with the story tucked in the very edge between the mattress and box spring, once she lifted the mattress to change the bedding, I knew she'd find my story. While thinking of Jennifer home alone and reading my story after finding my story, I had a hard time concentrating at work.

'What will she think,' I wondered? 'Will she be sexually excited or will she be angry. Will she masturbate herself while reading my story or will she call my wife outraged and tell her about the inappropriate sexual story I wrote for her to find?'

All day, I wondered if she found the story and read the story. All day, I wondered, if she did find the story and read the story, what she thought about the story. I hoped to make her as sexually aroused reading my story as I was sexually excited hiring a professional writer to help write my story.

I hoped my mother-in-law was as sexually attracted to me as I was sexually attracted to her. While reading my story, I wondered if she'd be as sexually aroused as I was sexually excited. I imagined her rubbing her clit and fingering her nipples in the way that I stroked my cock. It would be so hot if she masturbated herself while reading my story in the way that I masturbated myself while imagining my mother-in-law masturbating while reading my story.

In the way that I'd love my mother-in-law to see me naked while watching me masturbate myself, I'd love to see my mother-in-law naked while watching her masturbate herself. In the way that I'd love her to watch me stroking my prick, I'd love to watch her rubbing her clit. It would be thrilling to know that my mother-in-law masturbated over imagining me naked while imagining having sex with me in the way that I masturbate over imagining her naked while imagining having sex with her.

'How hot would that be if I sexually aroused her to masturbate herself while reading my story,' I thought?

In the way that I'd love to catch her masturbating, I'd love her to catch me masturbating. In the way that I'd love her to see the expression that I have on my face when getting close to cumming, I've love to see the expression she has on her face when she's close to cumming. In the way that I'd love her to watch and hear me cum, I'd love to watch and hear her cum. In the way that I'd love her to watch me shoot my load of cum, I'd love to watch her cum before falling back on her pillow while enjoying the afterglow of sex.

Then, the dread of remorse washed over me like a fever. 'What if she's not sexually attracted me in the way that I'm sexually attracted to her,' I thought? 'What if she doesn't sexually want her son-in-law in the way that I sexually want my mother-in-law? What if she wouldn't betray her daughter by having sex with me in the way that I'd betray my wife by having sex with her mother? What if she thought my story was disgusting instead of sexually exciting? After reading my story, what if instead of being sexually attracted to me, she despises me?'

All that day, unable to concentrate at work, I drove myself insane with sexual excitement mixed with worry, guilt, and remorse. All that day, excited that I left the story in a place where she'd find it and, hopefully, read it, I couldn't wait to go home to see if she found the story and read the story. All that day, suddenly feeling embarrassed and ashamed, I wished I had never hired a writer to write how I felt about my mother-in-law. Now, I wished I hadn't left my story where I knew she'd find it and read it.

'How dare I make a sexually inappropriate pass at my wife's mother,' I thought? 'How dare I want my mother-in-law instead of my wife? How dare I love Jennifer and not Heather?'

If Jennifer found the story and read the story, I'd put her in an untenable position. What would she do? Would a mother be more loyal to her daughter or to her son-in-law, her potential lover? Does she tell her daughter what I wrote or does she keep my sexy secret? Would she show my love story to her daughter for her to read or would she keep it to herself while hoping that this was the beginning of something beautiful between us?

'What if she's embarrassed and doesn't share my sexual feelings of want, need, and desire,' I thought? 'What if she's angry and doesn't share my romantic feelings of forbidden love and sexual lust? Moreover, what if she tells my wife that I wrote a story about my having sex with her mother, making love to her, fucking her, and making her pregnant with my child? What if she tells her daughter to leave me? What if I end up with no woman in my life instead of the one woman that I want and love, my mother-in-law?'

# # #

When I came home from work, feeling guilty, and glad that I didn't have to face her, my wife had already left for work. With her leaving for work earlier and earlier and with me coming home from work later and later, unless she wasn't working, we seldom saw one another during the week. With her shift always changing to fill in for a nurse on vacation or who called in sick, she was working the graveyard shift again, six pm until six am the following day. As excited as I was nervous, I'd be home alone with my mother-in-law all night and into the next morning.

'I can't wait to see my beautiful and sexy Jennifer,' I thought opening my front door.

Something I thought would be problematic when my newly wedded wife invited her mother to live with us, other than meeting Heather and having nymphomaniac sex with her, living with her mother was the best thing that even happened to me. From the time that I open my eyes to the time that I closed them, I think of my mother-in-law in her bra and panties, topless, naked, and/or wearing a sexy nightgown. Even when sleeping, I dream of my wife's mother instead of my wife. Even when masturbating, I masturbate over Jennifer instead of masturbating over Heather.