My Mother-in-law, Jennifer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't wait to see my wife's mother. I couldn't wait to be alone with her. I couldn't wait to know if she not only found my story but also read my story. I couldn't wait to know her reaction to my confession of love, sex, lust, and desire. Would she want me or would she reject me? I had no idea. Would she tell her daughter or keep my secret? If she, indeed, found my story and read my story, I couldn't wait to know her reaction to reading all that I wrote.

Unable to think of anything else, I was as anxious as I was sexually excited to not only know if she found my love letter but also if she read my romantic, albeit sexual confession. Thinking the worst while hoping for the best, I had no idea what to expect. Now, dreading her rejection and shame, I wished I had never hired Kim to write the story. I wished I had never married Heather and/or met her mother.

Now, having second thoughts about being so vulnerable, I wished I kept the story to myself and didn't deliberately leave the story where my mother-in-law would find it and read it. In the way that I could break her daughter's heart, my mother-in-law had the power to break my heart. I worried that I may ruin everything. I worried my mother-in-law would show my story to her daughter. I worried my wife would leave me and take her beloved mother with her.

Yet, a small concession, at least I'd be able to get a dog. Getting a dog paled in comparison to losing the love of my life, my mother-in-law, but a dog was better than being alone with my bad self. No matter what, a dog would always love me, protect me, and be loyal to me. No matter what, after my wife and mother-in-law abandoned me, I'd always have my best, four-legged friend by my side.

Yet a bittersweet pill to swallow, on the bright side, as confused as I was sexually excited, maybe Jennifer didn't find my sexual fantasy. Maybe she hadn't read my love story. A good thing for me, maybe she read all that I hired Kim to write but decided to keep it to herself and not tell my wife. Maybe instead of telling me that she found the story and read the story, she'd sweep the elephant under the rug and not address the issue of my sexual attraction to her.

'I'm so confused,' I thought.

Possibly protecting Heather from me, maybe she won't tell her daughter that I'm a cad and an incestuous pervert. Perhaps, she won't tell her daughter that I'm a despicable man who rejected his wife for her mother. Maybe, instead, reciprocating my love for her, she'll give me a piece of her mind on how a husband should treat her daughter and respect his wife. Maybe she'll give me a lecture on how a husband should honor his wedding vows. Maybe, instead of betraying me to her daughter, she'll forgive me if I seek mental help.

'Until death do us part,' I thought while wishing I had married Jennifer instead of Heather. 'Kill me now.'

Yet, a longshot, maybe Jennifer will want me as much as I want her. Maybe, she's always been sexually attracted to me. Maybe, now that I showed her my cards and played my hand, she'll show me all that I hope to see of her naked body. Maybe, she'll give me as much sex as Heather gives me. Maybe, she always wanted me but didn't want to hurt her daughter by sexually seducing me. Maybe, now that she knows that I want her too, together, we can confront Heather.

As confusing and upsetting as it was sexually exciting, instead of being in love with my wife, I'm in love with her mother. Instead of sexually wanting my wife, I sexually want her mother. Instead of wanting to stay married to Jennifer's daughter, I want to marry Heather's mother. Instead of wanting to give my wife a baby, I want to give my mother-in-law a child.

# # #

As soon as I came home from work and walked in my room to see if my story was still there under my mattress, sure enough it was. Now what? I was confused. Did she not find it? Did she not read it? Did she find it, read it, and put it back? With her making the bed, how could she not find it? If she found it, did she read it? How could she not read it?

If she read my story, I wondered her reaction. Was she sexually aroused reading it as I was sexually excited helping to write it? Or, was she embarrassed and disappointed in me for wanting to have sex with her instead of wanting to have sex with her daughter? Nervous now, I didn't know what to think. I didn't know what to do.

No doubt, with her possibly curious about what I wrote, especially by the title of the story, My MILF of a Mother-in-law, Jennifer, if she found it, I figured that she must have read it. I wondered again if she found it. I wondered again if she read it. I wondered again, if she did find it and read it, what she thought of it? I wondered if she felt the same way about me as I feel about her.

Unable to think of anything else, as if I wasn't married to her daughter, I forgot all about Heather and thought only of her mother. I was as sexually excited as I was ashamed. How dare I write a love letter to Jennifer? How dare I want to have sex with my mother-in-law? How dare I want to cheat on my wife with my wife's mother. How dare I want to give Heather's mother a baby? Why would I want her mother when I have Heather? Why would her mother want me? What in the Hell is wrong with me?

When I walked in the kitchen, she was dressed the way she's always dressed, in a button blouse and a short skirt. She was so beautiful. She was so sexy. I already had an erection from imagining her finding my story, reading my story, and masturbating herself over my story. The sexy outline of her backside made my cock throb and pulsate with the sexual anticipation that she may sexually want me as much as I sexually want her but, sadly and sexually frustratingly, I knew she didn't. I knew she wouldn't do that to her daughter.

What kind of mother would betray her daughter? What kind of mother would have sex with her daughter's husband behind her back? What kind of my mother-in-law would allow her son-in-law to see her naked body and have sex with her naked body? What kind of mother-in-law would want to see her son-in-law naked and have sex with him? What kind of son-in-law would have sex with his mother-in-law? Especially when he has such a hot wife like Heather, what kind of son-in-law would want his wife's mother instead of his wife?

With her not saying anything about finding my story and reading my story, I suspected my story was a failure. I suspected my story was more for my sexual excitement and my masturbation benefit than it was for her sexual arousal and her masturbation benefit. I figured my story was more of a reminder of the failed, sexual seduction of my mother-in-law than it was for the successful sexual seduction of my wife's mother with her son-in-law. I suspected instead of her being sexually excited over me, she was angry with me for writing such a sexually, inappropriate story.

'What was I thinking? How could I write such a thing?'

Suddenly feeling hopelessly rejected, the dread returned like a fever again. Lightheaded, I was dizzy, nervous, and sweating. She made my heart ache to know that after reading all that I had hired someone to write, she may reject me. She may not want to have sex with me in the way that I want to have sex with her. Of all people, how dare I make a sexual pass at my mother-in-law? This isn't some woman I picked up at a bar and brought home, she's my wife's mother. She's my mother-in-law. How dare I? What was I thinking?

I may have made her feel uncomfortable enough and not safe enough that she may want to leave. Moreover, convincing her daughter to leave me, she may leave with her daughter. Alone with my bad self, what do I do then? I hate being alone. I hate living alone. I need a woman in my life. I need my mother-in-law in my life. Unable to live without her, I want my wife's mother. I don't want Heather. I want Jennifer. I love Jennifer.

"Jennifer, I love you."

# # #

Her back was turned to me while she was at the stove cooking dinner. As if she was my wife or my girlfriend, and as if I was a masher on the subway, I had the urge to move behind her and rub my erection that tented my pants against her. As if she was my lover instead of my mother-in-law, I had the urge to put my arms around her, and give her a kiss on the neck. Possibly making matters worse, I had the urge to spin her around and give her a deep, wet kiss while touching and feeling her through her clothes.

Nonetheless my red, flashing warning sign, I had the urge to turn off the stove and push her against the kitchen counter. I had the urge to feel and squeeze her shapely ass through her short skirt and panties before lifting her short skirt and pulling down her panties. I so wanted to bury my fingers, my tongue, and my cock in my mother-in-law's cunt. Even more sexually intense, with my wife so easy and always so willingly ready, I so wanted my wife's mother in the sexually forbidden way that I never wanted my wife.

If she was going to leave me, I wanted to give my mother-in-law something to remember. In the way that Jack Nicholson as Frank Chambers fucked Jessica Lange as Cora Papadakis in the Postman Always Rings Twice, I wanted to lift my mother-in-law on the kitchen island and push her back. Clearing the counter with one swipe of my hand and sending dishes flying to the floor and breaking with dramatic effect, I wanted to eat her cunt before fucking my mother-in-law's cunt right then and right there.

Not taking no for an answer and forcing her if I had to, I wanted to strip my wife's mother naked. Then, once naked, I wanted to give her multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock. In the way that her daughter screamed my name in sexual pleasure, I wanted her mother to scream my name in sexual pleasure too. Yet, more than wanting to have sex with my mother-in-law's daughter, I wanted to have sex with my wife's mother. I wanted to have sex with my mother-in-law.

'I want you, Jennifer. I have to have you,' I thought while staring at her short skirt and panty clad ass.

As if my sexual fantasy was soon to become my real-life reality, I imagined shooting a big, warm, oozy load of pearlescent and translucent cum in her pussy. I wanted to cum in Jennifer's cunt. If her daughter wouldn't allow me to make her pregnant, then I wanted to impregnate her mother. I wanted to give my mother-in-law my baby. Willing to divorce my wife to marry her mother, I wanted to give my wife's mother my child.

While imagining rubbing myself up against her, I had the urge to cup her blouse and bra clad breasts in my hands and reach my other hand around her to feel her ass through her skirt and panties. I so wanted to feel her big tits, finger her erect nipples, and feel her round, firm ass through her clothes. Yet, instead of pressing myself against her and groping my mother-in-law, something so very hard not to do, I controlled myself. Instead, biding my time, I waited to know if she found my story and read my story.

Later, I'd masturbate over all that I wanted to do and imagined doing with my mother-in-law. Later, I'd imagine her blowing me and cumming in her mouth in my dreams. Later, as part of my sexual fantasy, I'd imagine stripping her naked and making love to her. Later, with her not resisting me or stopping me, I'd imagine fucking her hard and fast enough for her to cum. Later, while plying her with wine and at the very least, perhaps if I got her drunk enough, she'd allow me to kiss her while feeling her through her clothes.

As if we just had our first argument, we ate dinner with little conversation. At that point, I figured she found my story and read my story but wasn't impressed. I figured she found my story and read my story but didn't know what to say. I figured she found my story and read my story but wasn't as sexually aroused as I hoped her to be and as sexually excited as I was when helping to write it.

Then, thinking the worst, I figured she found my story and read my story but was embarrassed, shocked, and confused. I figured she found my story and read my story but, instead of being sexually aroused, she was angry. I figured she found my story and read my story and was just as uncomfortable with the prospect of having a forbidden, sexual affair with her son-in-law as I was horny with the thought of having an incestuous, sexual affair with my mother-in-law. Now, dreading the worst, I figured that she already told Heather all that I wrote and left for her to find.

Sickened with remorse, I was as embarrassed as I was ashamed. How could I do such a thing to Jennifer, the woman I love? I had not only ruined my marriage but I ruined whatever relationship, sexual or otherwise, that I hoped to have with my mother-in-law. Hoping she'd forgive me and wouldn't tell her daughter, I hoped she didn't feel pressured to leave. I didn't care if Heather left me but I wanted Jennifer to stay. I enjoyed her living with me. Missing her terribly, I couldn't bare not to see my mother-in-law every day and spend time with her every night.

While waiting for the right opportunity, I was hoping she'd give me the chance to explain. I was hoping she'd allow me to apologize to her for writing such a sexually, explicit story of romantic love, incestuous lust, and sexual desire. I was hoping she'd forgive me for all that I wrote and imagined doing to her naked body. I was hoping she wouldn't tell her daughter that I wanted to have sex with her mother. It would be bad enough for my wife to leave me but it would be even worse for my mother-in-law to leave me too.

'I love you, Jennifer. I really do,' I thought while already feeling the loss of her in my life.

# # #

Then, later that night, my usual uniform when home alone with my sexy mother-in-law, I wore a t-shirt and pajama bottoms but this time without underwear while watching TV. I figured that if she was going to tell my wife all that I wrote, with the chances that they'd leave me, then I was going to give her even more to tell my wife by exposing my naked prick to her. Giving me something to masturbate over after they left me, in the way she constantly and continually, unintentionally, accidentally, or deliberately exposes her panties, cleavage, and bra to me, I wanted to expose my erect, naked cock to her.

'What's fair is fair,' I thought. 'Up-skirt peeks of her panties and down-blouse views of her cleavage and low-cut bra for a flash of my erect, naked prick.'

Already intent on flashing her and already sexually excited by the thought of finally exposing myself to her, I wondered what her reaction would be to seeing my naked, erect prick. I wondered if she'd be embarrassed or sexually excited. I wondered if she'd look or look away. I wondered if she'd stare. Or, thinking of me as a pervert and/or a rapist, I wondered if she'd scream with shocked fright while running to call her daughter.

If my mother-in-law dared to tell me upfront that she was telling her daughter all that I wrote, then, doing more than just flashing her, I'd masturbate in front of her while groping her. If I was going to go down in flames anyway, giving her even more to tell Heather, at least I'd have no regrets. At least I'd have some sexy, exhibitionistic and groping fun with my MILF of a mother-in-law. At least I'd have more to masturbate over after my wife's mother abandoned me.

In the way that I'd love to masturbate for my mother-in-law, I'd love to cum for my mother-in-law too. If I knew she was going to rat me out to her daughter, I'd love to take her by her wrist and force her hand on my cock. I'd love to wrap her fingers around my stiff prick and force her to masturbate me while I humped her hand.

Then, not stopping there, I'd love to put a heavy hand to her shoulder, force her to her knees, and slowly slide my cock across her red, full lips. If she was going to tell my wife that I'm a cheating pervert, then I may as well act like cheating pervert. If I had no hope of having sex with my mother-in-law, then I'd force her to have sex with me. By giving her long, blonde hair a hard, quick pull, as soon as she opened her mouth to scream in pain, I'd stuff her tattletale telling piehole with my cock.

Acting like the incestuous cad and degenerate pervert that she obviously thinks that I am, I imagined forcing my mother-in-law to blow me. I'd force my wife's mother to suck my cock while stroking my cock. Holding her head with both hands, I imagined humping Jennifer's mouth and fucking her face in the way that I hump Heather's mouth and fuck her face. Whether she wanted me to or not, I imagined cumming in my mother-in-law's mouth and not letting go of her until she swallowed my cum.

Still not done with sexually assaulting my mother-in-law, once she's finished blowing me, I imagined stripping her naked and touching and feeling her everywhere I imagined and masturbated over touching and feeling her. I imagined forcing her to spread her legs with my knees and sticking my cock in her warm, wet pussy. I imagined humping her as hard and as fast as I humped her daughter. If they were going to leave me anyway, giving her something to remember me by, I'd love to cum in my mother-in-law's cunt and give her my baby.

Only, I couldn't do that to my mother-in-law. I couldn't disrespect my wife's mother by violently assaulting her and sexually raping her. I loved her. No doubt, I could expose myself to her but I'd never masturbate and cum in front of her. I'd never force her hand to my erect prick just as I'd never force her to blow me or to fuck me. Even though I'd love to see Jennifer naked, I'd never strip her naked. Even though I'd love to have sex with her, I don't have that in me to force her and/or to hurt her. I love her.

'I love you, Jennifer,' I thought.

# # #

Then, shocking me and sexually exciting me, in all the months she lived with us, my mother-in-law did something she had never done before. Acting as if she was my new bride on our Honeymoon instead of my mother-in-law in our living room, I couldn't believe my eyes. Dropping my jaw, bulging my eyes out of my head, and hardening my cock, she emerged from her bedroom wearing a short, sheer, low-cut, and sexy nightgown. As if I was psychic or she was role-playing my story, it was a nightgown just like the nightgown that I wrote about her wearing in my story.

'Wow! Look at her. Holy Hell. I don't believe this,' I thought. 'I've never seen as much of my mother-in-law as I'm seeing now. She's so sexy. She so shapely. She's so beautiful.'

With her wearing something so sheer and see-through, especially when she stood in front of the television, I was stunned by all that I could see of her nearly, naked body. As if she was wasn't wearing anything, with her nightgown so transparent, my wife's mother may as well have been naked. I as stunned as I was sexually excited. Even if nothing else happened, I'll be masturbating over the sexy sight of my mother-in-law's nearly, naked body for the rest of my life. Never have I seen as much of Jennifer as I was seeing now.

"What do you think of my nightgown," she asked?

Not moving from in front of the television, I wondered if she knew that I could see as much of her as I was seeing. As if she was a stripper on stage being backlit, I was mesmerized by all that I could clearly see of my mother-in-law's beautiful, nearly, naked body. Like mother like daughter, they were both so sexy. Except for Jennifer's larger breasts, their bodies were so similar. Now I wondered if having sex with my wife's mother was much like having sex with my wife.

I couldn't believe all that I was seeing of my wife's mother. My mouth fell open as if I was snoring and my eyes bugged out of my head in disbelief. Even with all that I had imagined of my mother-in-law's naked body, my sexual fantasies of the imagined thought of her naked while masturbating myself paled in comparison to what I was seeing of her now.