My Mother-in-law, Jennifer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'She was so beautiful. She was so shapely. She was so sexy,' I thought again.

As if memorizing every curve of her body, I continued staring at her as if I had never seen a beautiful woman wearing a sexy nightgown before.

'Did she know that I could see as much of her as I was seeing,' I wondered? 'Was she just obviously or was she deliberately flashing me and sexually teasing me? Did she want and expect me to do more than just stare? Now that she was standing before me with so little covering her nakedness, was she waiting for me to kiss her while touching her and feeling her through her sexy nightgown?'

After making my sexual intentions known in my love letter, now that she was nearly naked, did she sexually want me as much as I sexually wanted her? With her opening Pandora's Box by wearing such a revealing nightgown, was she expecting me and waiting for me to make the next sexual move? Hard to control myself, I wanted to stand from the couch, wrap my arms around her, and kiss her while touching her and feeling her everywhere a son-in-law should never touch and feel his mother-in-law through her nightgown. Only, happening so fast and too much too soon, I was afraid.

Yet, as confused as I was sexually excited, was that what she wanted me to do? Now that she was showing me what I should never see of my wife's mother, did she want me to take the next incestuous step. Was she hoping that I'd kiss her while feeling her and groping her? Was she hoping that I strip her naked and give her the kind of sex that I give her daughter? Was her mother just as sexually horny and willing as her daughter?

"It's beautiful and you look so sexy wearing it," I said using her invitation of my opinion of what I thought of her nightgown as my excuse to stare at all that I could see of her.

She smiled and twirled around as if she was modeling a prom gown or a wedding dress. Yet, when she twirled around, as if she was a ballerina or an ice skater, the back of her nightgown lifted high enough and long enough to expose her naked ass.

'I saw my mother-in-law's naked ass. I couldn't believe I saw Jennifer's naked ass,' I thought. 'So round and so shapely, she has such a beautiful ass.'

Then, when she twirled around again, her nightgown lifted in front long enough and high enough for me to see her blonde, trimmed, naked pussy.

'I saw my mother-in-law's naked pussy. I couldn't believe I saw Jennifer's blonde, trimmed pussy,' I thought. 'I'd love nothing more than to finger her pussy, lick her pussy, and fuck her pussy.'

As stunned as I was sexually excited, I wondered if she had practiced twirling around in her bedroom mirror while wearing this nightgown. In the way that I couldn't wait to expose myself to her, I wondered if she was deliberately exposing herself to me. I was tempted to remove my pajama bottoms and expose my naked prick to my mother-in-law. Instead of flashing her, curious to see what would happen next, I bided my time and waited for the right moment,

"Now that I'm living here," she said pausing to give me a sexy smile and a naughty look. "I never get to wear anything sexy."

I returned her sexy smile and naughty look with my sexy smile and naughty look.

"With you looking as beautiful as you look sexy, you may wear a sexy nightgown every night," I said giving her my best, shit eating grin while staring at all that I could see of her nearly, naked tits and pussy.

'As far as I'm concerned,' I wanted to say but didn't dare. 'Forget about wearing a sexy nightgown, you may walk around me while wearing your bra and panties, being topless, and/or even naked.'

# # #

As we usually did when Heather was working, we opened a bottle, poured some wine, and watched a movie while talking and laughing. As if we were an old, married couple, she talked about her day and I talked about my day. Something I never do with Heather, as she has no interest in making small talk, we talked about the weather, the local news, celebrity gossip, politics, sports, movies, and current events.

Everything was normal except, and trying to not let her catch me staring, I couldn't stop staring at all that I could see of her exposed cleavage, her nightgown clad tits, her erect nipples, and her symmetrical areolas. Having a difficult time controlling my sexual lust for her, I was so tempted to reach out and touch her. With her already so exposed, I was so tempted to reach out and feel her. With her wearing such a sexy and revealing nightgown, I was so tempted to sexually assault my mother-in-law by groping her everywhere a son-in-law should never grope his wife's mother.

As much as I wanted to feel her tits, I wanted to squeeze her ass, and finger her pussy. As much as I wanted to masturbate her, I wanted her to masturbate me. As much as I wanted to lick her cunt while fingering her cunt, I wanted her to stroke my cock while sucking my cock. As much as I wanted her to make love to me, I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to do every sexual thing with my mother-in-law that I do with my wife.

'I love your big tits,' I wished I could say and wanted to confess. Only, enough that I wrote such a sexually salacious story, something she already knew after reading my story, I didn't dare make my sexual move yet. 'Yet, I wished I could see her naked breasts, touch her naked breasts, feel her naked breasts, and suck her naked breasts,' I thought, especially after seeing her naked ass and pussy.

Unembarrassed and unashamed, she acted as if I was her husband, her boyfriend and/or her lover. She acted as if wearing such a sexy nightgown was appropriate attire when around me. She acted as if her wearing her sexy, see-through nightgown without having the modesty to wear a robe was normal attire for a mother-in-law in front of her son-in-law. She acted as if she was unaware that I could see as much of her shapely, sexy, and nearly, naked body.

Now that she was showing me so much of her beautiful body, I couldn't wait to flash her my naked, erect prick. In the way that I was shocked to see her wearing such a revealing and sexy nightgown, I couldn't wait to see her reaction to her seeing my cock. Now that she appeared before me in the same nightgown that I wrote about in my story, I wondered if she not only found my story but also read my story. If she found my story and read my story, I couldn't wait to know her reaction to reading my story.

Yet, perhaps her wearing her sexy and revealing nightgown was her reaction to reading my story. Her entering the living room wearing such a sexy nightgown without having the modesty to wear a robe made me suspect that she found my story and read all that I wanted Kim of ILookLikeJailBait to write and Jennifer to know. I wondered by her wearing her sexy nightgown, much like the nightgown in my story, if that was her not so subtle hint that she sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted her.

I'd love nothing more than to make out with my mother-in-law while feeling her tits, squeezing her ass, and fingering her pussy beneath her sheer and sexy nightgown. I'd love nothing more than for my wife's mother to feel my cock and stroke my cock while kissing me. I'd love nothing more than to strip Jennifer naked and have my wicked, sexual way with her naked body. As much as I wanted to see her naked, I wanted her to see me naked too.

# # #

As she usually does when sitting on the couch together, she cuddled up against me when I put my arm around her shapely shoulders after she shivered. With her nightgown so very short, protecting her modesty from her flashing me her naked pussy, I pulled a throw over our legs. Only, as devious as I am, when I pulled the throw up and over her lap, I made sure that her nightgown moved up to her waist with it. Moreover, after covering our laps with the throw, I stealthily pulled my growing erection from my pajama bottom pee hole.

'If she's going to flash me her naked ass, naked tits, and naked pussy through her sheer and sexy nightgown, then I'm going to flash her my naked, erect cock. Hopefully, once I flash her my stiff dick, she'll flash me her naked ass and pussy again,' I thought. 'Hopefully, now that I made my sexual intentions known after not only writing my forbidden, sexual, love story but also allowing her to find my incestuous story and read my sexy story, maybe she'll agree to have sex with me.'

I couldn't wait to see what would happen next. I couldn't wait to see if Jennifer was receptive to my sexual moves. I couldn't wait to kiss her while feeling her through her nightgown. I couldn't wait to have sex with Heather's mother.

'How hot would that be to have sex with my mother-in-law,' I thought? 'How hot would that be to fuck Heather's mother? How hot would it be for Jennifer to suck my cock? How hot would it be to cum in the mouth of my MILF of a mother-in-law?'

Except for the throw covering our laps, there was something so very sexually exciting knowing that my MILF of a mother-in-law was sitting next to me with her pussy exposed and my cock exposed. In the way that I wished she'd reach beneath the blanket and put her hand on my naked prick, I wanted to reach beneath the blanket and cup her naked pussy. In the way that I wanted to finger her, I wanted her to stroke me.

In the way that Heather was shaved, I always wondered if my mother-in-law's pubic hair was shaved, bushy, or trimmed. With her twirling around in front of me while wearing this short nightgown, now, I know that her blonde pussy is trimmed. I not only saw my mother-in-law's naked ass but also, I saw her naked pussy too. Now, I couldn't wait to show her my naked prick.

Once she finished her second glass of wine, after a lull in our conversation, she fell silent. I wondered what she was thinking. I wondered if there was something wrong. I wondered if she had told her daughter about my story.

I figured this is where she'd tell me that she not only found my story but also read my story before calling my wife to tell her all that I wrote about sexually wanting her mother. I figured this is where she'd tell me that she told my wife that I wanted to have sex with her mother. I figured this is where they'd tell me that they were leaving me. Doomed from the start, I never should have married Heather. I should have married her mother.

Yet, instead, of her being evasive and avoiding the subject, Jennifer got right to the point. Instead of telling her daughter about the story that I wrote about wanting to have sex with her mother, obviously, she didn't. Instead of leaving me and thinking of me as an incestuous pervert, obviously, she was staying. Not done there, she floored me with what she said next.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please vote for my story. Please, please vote.