All Comments on 'My Mother-In-Law Needs It Ch. 02'

by ARIM11B

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
KoreavetKoreavetover 15 years ago
This was rape

This was rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I never knew that,"Wham,Bam,Thank you,Ma'am" sex..

...could turn into semi-rape, so easily BUT, 1st time out, she loved it so she has no-one to blame but herself. This Bob schmuck was an asshole, too!

motherfucker74motherfucker74over 15 years ago
It's a story and not rape

Even though it was short it got me hard. But nothing for nothing, an IN-LAW isn't incest. Also, so what she said no, she didn't argue later on. Rape is when a person says no the whole time. I don't remember once the person really fighting. I had a girl resist once, and then once she started feeling good the resistance was long gone and was cumming like the whore that she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another crap story from a crap author

Bob is a douchebag. I hate rapists. In fact, I make my living rounding up scumbags like them. One more thing if this is about a nonconsent story then label as that...don't make a rape story without telling us. I'm going to send you some money to take some writing lessons. I doubt you will be able to continue to contribute stories here if you give us a third crappy chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Outstanding

Nicely written story. Love Mother In Laws. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Simple and basic

And that is a good thing!

FeltfixerFeltfixeralmost 3 years ago
Rape or not rape

Just because a woman stops resisting, doesn’t mean it’s not rape.

If she starts responding that’s a physical reaction by stimulating body parts and is not in her mind.

If a woman wants sex with someone on Saturday (raped by the friend actually) doesn’t mean she wants to repeat it on Thursday.

The disrespect for this woman is disgraceful by both men, especially the son in law.

He invited his friend to take over from him on the first encounter.

This is fiction I presume but it happens all too often in real life.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
Is it rape?

Is it rape if these people only exist in print? Is superman real? Can you rape a figment of the imagination? You decide.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous