My Mother-In-Law Sucks Pt. 02

Story Info
Getting my vengeance on the mother-in-law.
3.4k words
4.32
45.8k
44
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
583 Followers

After Bill walked out the door I could only sit on the couch and ponder what the hell just happened? Bill had fucked his stepdaughter, my wife! Shit fire! I hadn't meant for that to happen. And all this started because Macy wouldn't swallow? This was her fault right or maybe it was mine? I mean I did get her mother to swallow my cum, right? Maybe she thought it was okay to fuck her Dad or maybe she thought she was getting even with her mom? Who fucking knows what goes on in my wife's head sometimes. At times my wife can be the dumbest blond on the planet!

I got up and walked down the hall to our bedroom and quietly opened the door.

Macy was lying face down on the bed, asleep. I bumped something with my toe and I looked down to find the toy paddle, or what was left of it. It was broken in half!

Shit! Maybe old big dick Bill had beaten her into submission and that's why gave up her married pussy to him?

Macy purchased a night light the first night we slept in this hovel of a trailer, because she hated stumbling around in the dark in trying to find the bathroom. In the faint glow of the LED light I could see the welts on my dear wife's perfect little ass. Bill had done a number on her. There were hundreds of bright pink welts on her ass. I could also see cum dripping from her pussy, further evidence of his intrusion on our marriage.

Wow! I was a bag of emotions at this moment, I was feeling angry and hurt over her infidelity, but I was also feeling a bit turned on as well. And to tell the truth She's never looked more sexy and appealing to me as she does right now. I gently laid down beside her and I brushed her blond hair to the side to find a warm yet satisfied smile on her lips.

I cuddled up next to her and gently pulled her to me and she opened her eyes and looked at me sleepily, "Mmm Frank?"

"Yeah baby it's me." I leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. "I love you, baby."

"And I love you too, sweetie." and with that she closed her eyes and so did I.

I awoke the next morning around ten. It was Saturday and I didn't have to work so Macy and I normally sleep in. But my wife was already up and I could hear her stirring around in the kitchen. Most likely she was fixing breakfast. I yawned and sat up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. My right shoulder was sore and I smiled to myself recalling why. I had spanked the hell out of my mother-in-law's last night! And do you know what? I didn't feel a bit bad about it.

I looked down at the cum stains on my wife's side of the bed. Bill had really blasted Macy's pussy last night. I shook my head, thank god she had her tubes tied is all I could think.

I got out of bed and pulled on a pair of basketball shorts and a tank top. My everyday around the house clothes. I mean I didn't plan on going anywhere today, just sitting around watching TV that's about the extent of my Saturday I mean we couldn't afford to do much else.

I walked into the kitchen and found my lovely wife bent over the stove cooking some eggs and humming to whatever song that she had playing on her Bluetooth. I smacked her on the ass and she suddenly yelped. She was dressed in her favorite short satin kimono robe and I knew it wouldn't offer much of a layer of protection from the slap.

"Damn you, Frank that hurt!" She snapped and rubbing her sore bottom.

"I just bet it does especially after daddy spanked that ass last night!" I winked.

She smiled and poured me a cup of coffee and handed it to me, "Well you spanked mom'ma."

"Well I didn't fuck your mom'ma, but you certainly fucked your dad." I retorted.

She pointed the spatula at me, "But she sucked your cock, Frank and that's the same thing in my book buster!"

"A poor substitute, but she did swallow my cum. So I'll give her that." I winked and Macy winced.

I took her in my arms and kissed her softly, "It's okay, baby."

She shook her head, "I'm still on the fence about "The Happening" myself. That's what she chooses to call it, "The Happening".

"Why are you on the fence about it, Macy, I mean you did enjoy it right?

Her betwixt expression turned into a smile and she nodded.

"So is your dad's cock bigger than mine?"

"Frank?!" she popped me on the chest and turned around and started busying herself with cooking again. She was clearly dodging the question.

I smiled and grabbed her around the waist and pressed my groin against her backside and pressed her to the counter. "So are you in the mood to do the deed now?" I reached inside her robe and grabbed both her soft tits.

She laughed and clutched my wrists. "I thought my mom took care of that last night."

I released her stepped back, "Are you fucking serious right now?"

Macy laughed, "Gosh Frank why do you have such a fascination with swallowing?"

"I thought Bill...?"

She reached around and grabbed my ass, "Tonight, Frank I promise, OK? Besides there is something I want you to do for me... well rather to me."

"What is it." I asked with a frown. I figured it was something to do with her honey do list and I hated working on my day off.

It's something Bill did to me last night and it's something that no one has ever done to me before?"

I smiled, "Is it nasty?" I was barely able to contain my excitement.

Macy giggled, "Oh it's quite nasty but I really really enjoyed it!"

"Those older guys have the experience us younger guys don't." I winked. "So tell me what did he do?"

She giggled and retied her robe, "You'll just have to wait until tonight to find out, Frank, now go sit down at the table, breakfast is done."

I sat down and she scooped me a plate full of eggs and bacon and she sat it in front of me. "I have to pick up our son and then I'm gonna stop off at the supermarket and pick up a few things."

"Well pick me up some beer while you're at it." I said and not thinking I slapped her on the ass.

Macy winced and grabbed her sore ass, "Oh god, I got to get away from you!" She hurried down the hall to the bedroom.

I smiled and began eating and I couldn't help but wonder about what that special thing Bill did to Macy last night?

Ten minutes later Macy was dressed in a tight pink halter top and a pair of black yoga pants. "I'll be back in a few hours." she said and kissed my cheek and out the door she went. I enjoy seeing my wife dressed in tight clothing because it really emphasizes her gorgeous body.

"Macy!" I called

She poked her back in the doorway, "Yes?"

I smiled at her, "I love you."

She rolled her blue eyes at me and giggled, "I love you too, honey."

I finished my breakfast and washed my plate in the sink and as I was drying it, I peered out the kitchen window and I spotted Brenda on her hands and knees. And no she wasn't sucking a dick or getting spanked, instead she was working in the little flower garden she had planted alongside their double wide.

She had on a floppy but cute straw gardening hat and a pair of over sized black sunglasses and she was dressed in a red bikini top and a pair of tight cut off denim jean shorts. The shorts were so low cut that I could clearly see the plump cheeks of her ass and just a little bit of her pink pussy mound. Yep, talk about being dressed to attract attention my mother-in-law certainly was.

I could feel the blood coursing through my groin now as I watched her ass wiggle from side to side while she stabbed at the ground with her planting trowel.

Brenda sits up and rubs her bottom and then she looks around to see if anyone was watching her little show. She saw me and smiled and waved. I waved back and gave her a thumbs up and she motioned for me to come outside. I nodded and walked out onto the back deck.

Brenda gets up holding her back and walks over. "Hello, Frank." she said taking off her planting gloves and extending her hand.

I took her hand and kissed the top of it, "Brenda."

She blushed, "Oh my you're in a good mood this morning, honey!"

"I had a very pleasant night of sleep and it's all because of you, mom."

Brenda chortled and bashfully shook her head, "Oh, Frank, you need to stop it!"

"Well I'm just telling you the truth, mom."

"So how did Macy react to you this morning?" she asked, changing the subject.

I shrugged, "She's fine but of course a little sore from the ass whipping she received from Bill last night." I also wanted to add the fact that he'd fucked her too, but I left that out just in case she didn't know.

Brenda chortled and tapped her long red perfectly manicured fingernails on the railing, "Well lets just say Bill has a gift and he knows how to use it."

"So speaking of asses hows yours feeling this morning?" I smirked.

She lowered her shades and gave me a fake pout with those plump red lips of hers, "What do you think, young man. I'm sure I'm just as sore as my poor daughter. You have such a heavy hand, Frankie."

"I think you liked it though." I smiled with my chest swelling with pride, not to mention my cock. I didn't want to tell her that it had been my first time ever spanking a woman's.

Brenda giggled, "So was that your first time dishing out a spanking?"

I frowned and looked down, "I...I..."

She touched my cheek, "It's okay, Frankie. You did a wonderful job."

"I did?" I asked, looking into her deep blue eyes.

"You certainly did sweetie." she chortled. "And I must say that my daughter is blessed to have a man like you in her life."

"I would say not as blessed as Bill." I winked at her.

Brenda blushed, "Why Frank, are you flirting with me? I'm your mother-in-law, young man."

I kinda flushed myself, "Take it however you wish, mom."

She smiled, "I think I'll accept it as your flirting with me. But goodness what would, Macy think?"

I shrugged, "I don't know. A lot has changed since last night."

She gave me a curious look, "What's changed, darling?"

"Oh nothing has changed in the fact that we still love each other. But I think we should open our marriage up to accept other people. You know like you and Bill" I smiled.

Brenda looked down at the ground, "Honey that's a door that once you open it, it cannot be closed again."

"Well it was certainly opened last night." I winked.

Brenda didn't return the smile in fact she appeared concerned.

"Are you okay, mom?"

She shook her head, "Bill and I had to open our marriage or we wouldn't have one."

"You had to? What does that mean?" I folded my arms giving her a curious look of my own.

Brenda's lower lip started to tremble, "Can we go inside and talk, Frank. It's hot out." she patted her breast. "Bill's still asleep."

"Macy's not here, either."

"She's not?"

I shook my head "She's gone to pick up, Toby and then she's stopping off at the grocery store."

Brenda looked over at her house one last time and then she started up the steps, "I guess I could use some water."

I opened the door for her and I could sense her nervousness as she stepped inside and took off her shades.

I watched her ass twitch from side to side as she slowly strutted along the hall and into the living room. She looked up at me and took a seat on the couch and I plopped down beside her. I like the nervous look in her eyes.

"I thought you were going to get me some water, darling?"

I smiled and untied my shorts, "I got your water right here, Brenda."

Brenda started to get up but I took her arm and pulled her back down.

"Frank please last night I had permission...and..."

I leaned in and began kissing her neck.

"Please stop...I...I don't feel right about...this."

I ran my tongue along her neck and nibbled her ear lobe and she shuddered.

"Oh Frank...Please. You need to stop." she said but she didn't try to get up.

Her defenses were failing, her walls crumbling. I kissed her hard on the lips and pressed my body against hers to make her lay back.

Brenda placed her hands to my chest in a half heart gesture to make me stop but she laid back. I grabbed her wrists and stretched her arms above her head.

She turned her lips away, "Frank if we're going to do this, I don't want you to make love to me. It wouldn't be right."

I held her wrists with one hand and with the other I caressed her breasts, "So what do you want me to do, mom?"

"I want you to be rough with me, Frankie. I want you to treat me like a whore and fuck me like a slut." she whispered.

I squeezed her wrist tightly and she gasped, "Well you are a fucking slut. In fact you're a cum sucking whore who can't control herself!" I snapped. "You fucking cunt!"

Brenda's eyes went wide, "Do you really think this about me?"

"Oh yeah, your damn right I do. How many guys have you sucked off and swallowed, mommy?"

"Frankie?"

I raised up and slapped her across the face, "Answer my question you cunt!" I shouted and I really was interested. "And don't fucking lie to me, bitch!"

Brenda appeared a little shaken by the slap. "I've never really kept count of how many guys. I mean..."

I slapped her again.

She looked at me her bottom lip trembling, "Ten? Maybe more. I don't know?!" she said timidly. She closed her eyes and winced preparing for another slap.

"What a whore you are, mommy." I said and kissed her full on the mouth. "You enjoy the taste of cum so much that you'll cheat on your old man to satisfy your craving!" I smiled.

She nodded, "Yes." she said and looked away.

I grabbed her under the chin and forced her to look at me, "Is this rough enough for you, mom?"

Brenda gave me a little smirk and she nodded.

I sat up and unsnapped her shorts and roughly dragged them down her legs and tossed them aside. Then I grabbed the front of her bikini top and tore it away and her large mams spilled forth.

She yelped, "Frankie?!"

"Turn your fucking ass OVER!"

Brenda quickly turned over onto her belly and she started churning her hips and rubbing her pussy against the couch. She was so wet that she was smearing her pussy juice all over the faux leather material.

I pulled my shorts down and climbed in behind her and I drove my dick right into her sopping wet pussy.

Brenda cried out, "AWWWW! OHHH GAWD!" She tried to sit up but I grabbed the back of her neck and forced her face into the cushions of the couch. Then I started fucking her like a whore. I didn't give a damn about her pleasure it was all about mine.

"Ah fuuuckk!" Brenda screamed, "Tooo muuuchhh!"

I didn't let up. I was fucking her so hard it hurt my balls but the sound of our bodies slapping together was wonderful.

I slapped her ass hard until my hand went numb.

Her cries of pain finally turned to pleasure and I now felt her body bucking back to meet my raging thrusts.

"Oooooh...FRANK...I'm...? She never got the words out before I felt her pussy clench and pulsate around my dick and then her entire body began to spasm benath me. She was having an orgasm on her son-in-law's dick. What a fucking slut!

"OOHHHH... OHHHH... GAWD!" She slowly went as limp as a wet rag beneath me. Brenda had fainted from the sheer pleasure.

"Ah fuck yeahhh!!" I exclaimed and started fucking her like a mad man because I began to feel my own orgasm building. So I thrust my cock to the hilt inside her and I blew my load deep inside her pussy! The orgasm was so intense that it made my body spasm and caused me to cry out to the top of my lungs, "FUUUUCKKK!"

And as my pleasure subsided I rolled forward and collapsed on top of her.

Brenda came to, looking a bit disoriented but she had a smiled on lips.

"Are you okay, Brenda?"

"Mhummm. I'm more than OK, Frankie" She stretched out beneath me and wiggled her ass against my softening cock, "Mmmm that was incredible."

I struggled to sit up because my thighs felt like Jello, not to mention my back was screaming. "Damn I'm craving a cigarette right now." I said and slapped her across the ass.

Brenda broke into a fir of giggles, "I thought you quit smoking, Frankie."

"I quit because I can't afford it, but I still want one." I winked. I stood up and nearly fell back down. I had to grab the arm of the couch to steady myself.

Brenda chortled and sat up she picked up the torn bikini top and looked up at me, "Good grief, Frankie. Did you really have to tear it?"

"Shut up your bitching, Brenda."

Her pretty little mouth dropped and she looked up at me wide eyed, "What did you say to me, young man?"

I picked up her shorts and handed them to her, "Barrow one of Macy's shirts."

"It don't feel right, borrowing a shirt from my daughter after...? She snatched the shorts from me and stood up and pulled them on in a bit of a huff.

"What after you fucked her old man." I laughed. "Stop feeling guilty about it. Hell Bill fucked her last night." I said that last part before I thought about it.

Brenda's mouth dropped to the floor and she looked as if she had been punched in the gut. "What did you just Say?" she asked slowly sitting down on the edge of the couch. She placed a hand to her stomach and tears started to well up in her eyes.

"Oh shit! I thought you knew about it, Brenda?"

She shook her head still looking thunder struck.

"Oh fuck! I'm sorry."

She shook her head and raised her hand to stop me. "Is that why you fucked me, Frank?"

"No that's not why."

"It was about revenge wasn't it."

"Fuck no, it wasn't, Brenda. I swear!"

She took a deep breath and raised her chin, tears were rolling down her cheeks, "He wasn't supposed to fuck my daughter! Macy was off limits. He knew this! The bastard!" she screamed.

I sat down beside her and took her hand, "Listen to me, mom. I'm not mad with him over it, okay?"

"Well I'm mad. I'm furious!!"

"Calm down! I shouldn't have said anything. I'm sorry."

Again she shook her head, "That bastard." she stood up and walked to the bedroom and grabbed one of my shirts. It was my black "Rolling Stones" tee shirt, my favorite one. My only one actually. But I wasn't going to tell her that. Not right now, not with the mood she was in.

Brenda pulled the tee shirt on and started to walk out the back door.

"Brenda!"

"Don't go getting me in trouble, with Bill, PLEASE!"

Brenda smiled and walked over and kissed me on the cheek, "Well I did fuck you, right?" she winked and then out the door she went.

Well what the fuck does that mean? Should I worry? WTF!

The End (for now)

BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
583 Followers