All Comments on 'My Mother Kamala Ch. 01'

by nepaliKatha

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jacks66jacks66over 10 years ago

Great Story. Enjoying mother right under father;s nose !

jacks66

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
A great first story

It will be hard to improve on this very good first contribution to Literotica but I hope you will follow it up soon with another 5 star effort.

Whether this is a true story or fiction is immaterial--it is excellent writing and it is a commedable feat for an author so young to have such a good command of pornographic writing.

Congratulations !!!!!!

LongTongue42LongTongue42over 10 years ago
Awesome first story and I want so much more.

LOVED that first time he ate and tongue fucked mom's delicious pussy.I'm excited about her sucking him off and this time swallowing all he'll shoot into her mouth.I want her sucking him off every chance she gets just as he eats & tongue fucks her every time.What could be more exciting than mother swallowing her son's cum. Hope to read that next. LT

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GOOD STORY

If this is your first, I'm really impressed. Clearly English is not your first language which makes this effort even more impressive. The only constructive comments I can offer is 'brush up on the grammer'. I gave you a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good stuff ...

Excellent story. especially the sudden appearance of the father and the dialogue. Now put in some local angle, Everest base camp ? Pashupatinath temple ? to make it a really Nepali story.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
Nice job, if you consider that English is obviously not your first language.

However, when you consider that English isn't your first language, maybe you could reconsider posting it without having it vetted by someone who DOES speak English that way? At the risk of causing offense, it's distracting trying to puzzle out (literally puzzle out, sometimes) what the hell a non-English speaker is trying to say (or write). When you're attempting to "Build Momentum", if you know what I mean, it absolutely sucks to "put it into neutral and coast for a while" while trying to make sense out of what you've just read.

Isn't there a version of LitErotica for you to read and submit without putting the natural English speakers through that? It's for that very reason that I almost never bother reading past the first sentence or two, when it becomes very plainly evident that the author is a foreigner, or the first time I encounter people with names like "Nishnash" or "Veemu" or "Bimmi". I typically never even bother skipping to the end to post a comment or drop a one-start bomb. Just tab back and shudder before looking for something written by someone who can speak and write English properly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
real story ho??

Real gatana hora tero nepalikatha. Kata bata ho?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's not a very good rip-off of "Tracy My Love."

https://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/Aerosmit/mom&son/tracyson.html

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Liked the story but I don't think you edit your storied 4 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous