All Comments on 'My Mother, My Lover Ch. 04'

by bumblegrum

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
tiger2012tiger2012over 12 years ago
Great Story

I love this story, the characters are so believable. I want to know about the phone call that altered their lives in an unexpected way. Keep up the good work and can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This series keeps getting better and better. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
That "Last" Chapter

needs to recognize that at any moment Jesse is going to get that very male urge for progeny, and Carole is going to get that "need" to provide her loving son with an heir. Then with separate names, her free of nosey business associates, Jesse out of college, and only sixteen years difference on their birth certificates a happy marriage is in view.

hammer17hammer17over 12 years ago
Fantastic

Great story, I was wondering when Carole was going to get her chance to taste her FIRST woman? I hope you decide to write more than just one more chapter!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
The story certainly is erotic

It would be a shame if their plans get too distorted from what they really want.

With Carole working out of their house, that will give them more time to pleasure each other, and a possibility that she would become pregnant.

Thanks for the good read

MattAkerMattAkerabout 12 years ago

I hope they realize that tubes being tied can be untied, at least to my knowledge... It's only the male snip-snip that is irreversible. Would love to see them have their own family, Carole deserves to be happy. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree, time to make Jesse a daddy

Okay, Jesse's had his fun. He does what plenty of boys can only whack off dreaming about. He sticks his hard young cock up the same wonderful hole he came out of and blows his hot young balls up his own mother's cunt. Time to get serious. Time, that is, for the boy to fuck a baby up where he was once a baby. Then he'll discover what his balls are really for.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Love it!

Such a fun and erotic story! Thank you!

zornslemmazornslemmaabout 2 years ago

I like that it is a dom-sub story with nothing but tenderness, no violence, it’s role-playing rather than reality. It’s rare to see such a story, thanks for creating one, with lovely dialogue, mind blowing eroticism and everlasting love.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a6 months ago

A Dom/son and a Sub/mother trust each other more; respect each other more; and limitlessly and unconditionally love each other more than probably any other type couple. This author has created the perfect couple. The author's insight into the D/S life style, to include emotional, physical and psychological, is remarkable unless he is in this life style. Thus is a truly beautiful story. 5 star series without question or reservation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous