My Mother, My Sister and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I drove to the pub, I glanced surreptitiously, several times, at my mother's thighs in her smart close-fitting dress. I wondered whether she ever wore stockings; I didn't know why, but I suddenly imagined her in them, unzipping her dress, letting it fall to the floor and stepping out of it as it lay on the floor around her ankles. I quickly forced the erotic image from my mind, but not before another pulse of pleasure had passed through my semi-swollen penis. I kept my eyes on the road ahead and convinced myself that it was nothing to worry about, just my mind playing tricks on me because my mother was bereaved and vulnerable; I felt I needed to look after her.

The first person I sought out at the wake was my brand new, blue-eyed sister Lauren. I soon forgot about my cock's reactions to the mildly inappropriate thoughts I was having about my mother. I immediately felt a strong connection with Lauren. Having done some reading about discovering siblings later in life, I knew that it could be a minefield. In many cases, obsessive emotions came to the fore; sometimes they were sexual. I'd almost laughed at the idea, but, just as a precaution, I'd been convincing myself that it wouldn't be an issue for me and Lauren; that was before I'd set eyes on her.

We hugged warmly for several seconds; she kissed me on the cheek. It was a slow, sensuous kiss; I wasn't prepared for it, or for what she said immediately afterwards.

"Well, that's a bonus."

"What is?"

"Not only do I get the brother that I've always wanted, but he's hot as well," she said with a confident smile as she hung on to my hand.

That completely pulled the rug from under my feet, all my, "She's just your sister, that's all," inner dialogue flew out of the window. My reply was rather clumsy, even for me.

"Oh, ha, yeah, I've been researching cases where siblings meet for the first time as, you know, adults, and apparently there can be all sorts of emotions..."

Oh God, did I really think that I was impressing her?

"...you know, unexpected passions..."

Oh shit, she'll think I'm a right idiot and a pervert, not necessarily in that order.

"Really? You wouldn't take advantage of your little sister would you?"

"No, no, not at all, I wasn't suggesting..."

"Oh, that's a shame; I was looking forward to it," she said with a teasing grin.

"Okay, you got me there, I'm a prat."

We talked about our Dad and how neither of us felt particularly close to him. We spoke about the shock of discovering that he had another family and how our mothers were coping.

"I'm relieved that our mothers have been civilised about all this," I ventured.

"Yes, my mum told me that she'd been to see you both. She said that as her marriage to Dad was void, she was grateful that your mum hadn't been difficult about things."

"I was impressed by the way your mum handled it when she visited. I think my mum likes her, she keeps saying that she seems honest and trustworthy."

We noticed at that point that our mothers were deep in conversation in a quiet corner of the pub.

"It looks friendly doesn't it?"

"Yes, I bet they're comparing notes on how Dad managed to fool us for all those years."

"I don't even want to think about it anymore; it is what it is."

"Me neither; I'm just looking ahead now. It's so lovely that I get a brother out of this. I'd like to get to know you; do you mind?"

Did I mind? I was finding her utterly irresistible, I just wanted to kiss her.

"Not at all, I'd like that too. Can we meet up soon?"

"Sadly not, I'm studying for an MSc in Psychological Studies at Aberdeen University. I delayed going back because of the funeral, so I'm travelling up tomorrow."

"Oh that's a shame, not your studying, I mean it's a shame we won't be able to meet up soon."

"Look, give me your phone number, I'll phone you when I get settled back in at uni, we can have some long chats to find out all about each other, then we'll get together when I'm back home for the Christmas holidays," she said with a conspiratorial raise of an eyebrow.

By then, our mothers had emerged from their quiet little tet a tet, circulated and accepted the condolences of the other mourners present. One of my father's ex-work colleagues seemed particularly upset and tearful, I surmised that she'd been in love with him and they'd probably had an affair.

It wasn't long before Madeline's contingent said their goodbyes. I saw my mother making a fuss of Lauren as she was leaving and telling her that she hoped she'd stay in touch. To my delight, Madeline sought me out for a lingering hug and warm lips on my cheek. She sent a shiver of desire through me, then she murmured into my ear that my mother was a good woman and that I should look after her.

I waved to them as I watched them leave, my mind was a jumble of feelings and emotions. I wanted very much to fuck Madeline and knew that she'd still be prominent in my masturbation fantasies; it was straightforward unashamed lust. On an altogether more disturbing level, I also had incestuous thoughts about her daughter, my new sister; a much darker, debased carnal desire. Then there was my mother, Rebecca, I didn't want to go there but part of me did; the part that hung between my legs.

Madeline's entreaty that I should look after my mother felt a little ambiguous. Surely all she meant was that I should be kind and thoughtful towards her, but I thought that there'd been a slightly salacious tone to her voice. Perhaps I'd imagined it, perhaps I was stupid. In any event, as I turned to make my way back inside the pub, I saw my mother looking sad and wistful as she watched Madeline's party depart, she gave them one last wave. In that moment, I felt a surge of love and affection for her and I resolved to be her protector, and to all intents and purposes, to be the man in her life.

What an outdated notion, was I living in the 1950s? I was soon to learn that she didn't need a protector or, necessarily, even a 'man' in her life. She hadn't forged a career as a successful employment law solicitor without being strong-minded and independent. In fact, with Madeline running her own employment agency and Lauren studying for a postgraduate degree, I soon started to feel that, as a junior health service administrator, it was me who was being left in the slow lane.

********************

My mother, Rebecca, told me as we drove home from the wake that she and Madeline had agreed that they owed it to themselves to seize life by the horns and start living for themselves. She was as good as her word. She joined a gym and started swimming and running. I watched her as she transformed in front of my eyes. Soon after the funeral, she took to ordering lots of new clothes online. Every day she seemed to be in a new outfit; she looked great, I mean really hot. She told me that she'd gone down two dress sizes none of her old stuff fitted her any more.

She often asked me how she looked, and I'd tell her she looked great, and it was true, she did. Sometimes, when I was feeling brave, I'd tell her she looked hot and she'd give me a girlish smile and blow me a kiss as she left for work.

I'd watch her leaving the house each morning in expensively cut dresses or business suits; new high heels for every day of the week. One night, she told me that she was going out and not to wait up for her because she'd be staying with a friend. This started happening once or twice a week and I wasn't handling it well. I became a little jealous and possessive; I didn't like the thought of another man fucking my mother. Eventually, I plucked up the courage to ask her who she was seeing and spending the night with.

"Callum, I'm your mother, not your daughter, don't you think I'm entitled to a private life?"

"Yes, of course. I'm sorry, I was out of order. You don't have to tell me where you're going or who you're seeing."

"Well if you must know, I've been catching up with some old girlfriends that I've neglected in recent years."

There was no mention of a man, so I was relieved and ready to believe what I would discover later to be a lie. As I watched her walk down the hallway in a tight blue dress, stiletto heels and seamed stockings, it should have occurred to me that she was dressed for sex. The seamed stockings stuck in my mind for the rest of the evening.

I'd already taken to looking closely at my mother's thighs, in her tight skirts and dresses, and I was sure that, on several occasions, I'd seen the protrusion of suspender clips. The thought had sent pulses of arousal through me that I tried hard not to enjoy. After all, she was my mother, even if she was swathed in classy clothes that were cut to show off her lovely breasts, toned torso, flat stomach, curvaceous hips and buttocks, and long shapely legs. Fuck, I was clearly beyond redemption, but I didn't realise it at the time.

Still believing that I was merely curious rather than hopelessly aroused by her, I decided to go and explore her bedroom. The feeling of stealthy sensuality was very erotic as I pushed open the door and stood surveying my mother's private space. Ahead of me was the bed, I wondered whether she ever masturbated on it. My room was across the landing and not connected to hers, but the thought of her masturbating, at the same time as me, sent a warm tingle through my cock.

If she did masturbate, I wondered about what fantasies she conjured up as she built towards her orgasm; the thought was as erotic as it was daunting. Where did she keep her lingerie? It had to be the chest of drawers to my right. I opened them in turn, the second and third drawers down were full of women's intimate things. There it all lay, perfectly folded and ordered. I had to be careful not to leave any trace that my trembling hands had touched my mother's underwear.

It all looked quite new, there were beautiful sets of lingerie in black, red, purple, white, pink and champagne. Plain bra cups contrasted with frilly lace cups, soft teddies and stiff basques fought for space with suspender belts and corsets. In one of the drawers were packs and packs of stockings of all shades: silk, opaque, fishnet, sheer and seamed. I was mesmerised, and my cock started to harden, and I wanted to wrap a pair of her panties around my shaft while I masturbated.

The danger was that she'd have known if I'd touched any of her clean pairs, so I decided to rummage through the laundry basket. As I did so, I realised that if I found what I was looking for, they'd have been worn by her; my cock was bursting at the thought. It got even better, I found two pairs and took them into her bedroom. Something told me to look inside the drawers and cupboards of her bedside table, and there I found an item that had me yanking my jeans and underpants down.

The vibrator was large and looked well-used. Its presence sent an erotic shock through me; I wasted no time wrapping one pair of her used panties around the shaft of my penis and holding the others to my nose. The scent of my mother's cunt still lingered on her panty gusset; it drove me wild with depraved erotic lust. I played her vibrator against the underside of my cock, and came in no time at all. So quickly that I was able to retreat to my bedroom and spend the next fifteen minutes building to another orgasm while I fantasised about fucking my mother in every conceivable way imaginable.

As my second orgasm approached, I imagined I bent her over the dining table, ready to be taken from behind. In my fantasy, I lifted the hem of her dress over her hips; her long legs and stilettos raised her pussy to just the right height. Her glistening, inviting, pale pink labia were framed by her black suspender belt, straps and stocking tops. I admired her taut, shapely buttocks, parted her cunt lips and slowly sank into my mother. I could almost feel her vagina walls being forced apart as I slid my cock into her; it was a magnificently erotic, depraved sensation. I came hard for the second time as I imagined fucking my mother.

I must have drifted off to sleep straight away. The next thing I remember was hearing her in the kitchen unloading the dishwasher. It was almost seven o'clock, time to get ready for work. She must have heard me moving around because she shouted a cheery, "Good Morning," and asked me to make sure that all of my dirty washing had been put into the laundry basket. I was already one step ahead of her; I'd woken up with one pair of her used panties on my pillow and another still wrapped around my flaccid cock. I'd used a tissue to wipe the come from my abdomen and chest the previous night, so I flushed it down the toilet after I gave her panties one last sniff and buried them deep in the laundry basket.

At breakfast, I asked her what time she had come home; with a smirk, she told me it was none of my business. She was already showered and dressed for work, she looked immaculate in her tight-skirted business suit. There was no sign that she'd been fucking until the early hours, in any case, my mind was concentrating hard on not allowing my cock to treat itself to an obvious fully blown erection at the thought of her wearing stockings under her skirt.

I knew as I drove to work that a profound change had taken place in me. I no longer made excuses to myself for the feelings of arousal that had increasingly pervaded my mind whenever I thought about my mother; which by now was quite often. There was no denying it, I'd crossed a line, my crush on my mother had turned into outright incestuous sexual desire; I lusted after her and wanted badly to fuck her and possess her.

I even started to think of ways that I could make it happen and used these fantasies every night as masturbation material. I frequently dug two pairs of her used panties out of the laundry basket. Sometimes, at bedtime, I listened for the sound of the basket lid falling after she'd deposited the clothes that she had worn that day. If I was lucky, I would be able to hold the gusset of a still warm, pussy scented pair of panties to my nose.

********************

One evening, soon after my first sneaky search of my mother's bedroom, Lauren rang me from Aberdeen. She'd been there over a month and we'd spoken several times at length as we started to get to know about each other. I looked forward to her calls and was becoming very fond of her. From time to time, I still fantasised about her and her mother, Madeline.

My mother was out on another all-nighter and Lauren and I couldn't get a clear video signal, so we made do with a voice call. As soon as I realised this, I took myself and my phone up to my mother's bedroom so that I could play with my penis as we spoke; without Lauren's knowledge of course. It gave me an erotic thrill to be sitting on the chair at my mother's dressing table while I spoke to my sister.

We talked about family and compared notes about growing up with our largely absent father, but mostly, we talked about our mothers. I started to confide in Lauren about my mother's transformation, but first she teased me in her usual manner; she was becoming bolder and more explicit with every phone call. This time, being unable to see her facial expressions, she had me on a string. Although, at twenty-five years of age, I was three years older than her, my teasing little sister was in control of our interactions.

"I spoke to my mum a few minutes ago; she asked me to give you her love."

"Oh, okay, please tell her thank you, and pass on my love to her."

"Wouldn't you rather give it to her in person?"

At this stage, I was unbuttoning the fly of my jeans and getting my hand inside the waistband of my underpants.

"Er yes, it would be nice for us all to meet up again."

"She likes you."

"Does she?"

"Yes, she calls you my hot new brother."

"Oh!"

"Do you like her?"

"Yes, she's really nice."

"Don't be coy, you know what I mean, do you fancy her?"

My silence spoke volumes, the answer was obviously yes, but I didn't know what to say.

"What's the matter, cat got your tongue?"

"Well, she very attractive, I mean..."

"You do don't you? I don't blame you, she's very fanciable, isn't she? I think she'd jump at the chance of getting her hands on a nice younger man."

I put the phone on 'speaker,' so that I could pull my pants and jeans down to my ankles and get my hands on my hard cock. I tried to sound normal, but I thought she might be on to me; my responses were clumsy and my breathing was shallow.

"Are you still there, or have you gone off to take care of business?"

"What?"

"It doesn't matter; you're not a virgin are you?"

"What? Fuck no, I've had my moments."

"Mmmm, would you like to have a moment with me?"

"I know that you're just winding me up now."

"Am I?"

"Yes, you're a tease."

"Mmm, don't you like being teased? I think you do actually, I think you love being teased and turned on by your little sister."

"Maybe I do."

"I wish I was there with you."

"I wish you were here too."

By now I was just slowly stroking and caressing the underside of my penis. Listening to my sister's sexy, warm-voiced innuendo, I was becoming very aroused.

"We'll get together at Christmas, when term ends. I'm looking forward to that very much aren't you?"

"Yes."

"What are you going to get me for a Christmas present?"

"Uh, er... well I hadn't thought about it yet."

"I'll make it easy for you, get me some sexy red lingerie and the shortest, sluttiest Santa dress that you can find."

I was speechless again.

"Are you still there?"

"Y-yes, I'm here."

"Do you know what I'm going to get you for Christmas?"

I stopped stroking my cock, I didn't want to come just yet and she'd already taken me close.

"Er, no I couldn't even guess."

"Shall I tell you?"

"Yes okay."

"Me."

"What?"

"Me, I'm going to give myself to you as a Christmas present. I'll come gift-wrapped if you like, in fact, I'll come in any way that you want me to come."

"Fuck."

"Yes, that's the general idea. Poor lamb, I'm tormenting you now, aren't I? You'll be getting into a sticky mess if I keep this up."

How did she know that I was playing with myself?

"Mmm, I love talking to you like this, it's such a pleasurable experience," she said, then she sighed softly a couple of times, then she groaned so loud that I was convinced that she'd got her fingers inside her pussy.

"There's someone we haven't talked about yet."

"Who's that?"

"Your mother of course, silly. How is she, mmm?"

"She's good thanks, she's lost weight and she's firmed up by going to the gym a couple of times a week. She's bought loads of new clothes because her old stuff no longer fits her; you should see her."

"Mmm, I'd love to, she's nice, I liked her a lot. She's a solicitor isn't she?"

"Yes."

"She's a classy woman, she looked hot at the funeral in that hat and veil, if she's slimmed down and toned up even more, I bet she's an absolute babe now. I don't know how you keep your hands off her."

My erect cock pulsed and a drop of fluid appeared at its end. I had my thumb on top just below the glans and my fingers touching lightly on the underside. I kept my hand completely still in the hope that I could avoid coming too soon.

"You've gone very quiet hot brother, what are you thinking? Go on, tell me what dirty thoughts you're having about your mother."

I still couldn't respond.

"Okay, I don't need to be doing a master's in psychology to know that you're very aroused at the moment. What has your gorgeous mother been up to in her new outfits? Does she turn you on when you see her in her new stuff? ...I bet she does... are you finding this as erotic as I am, mmm? ...What has she been buying? She's a solicitor so, she has to dress in business suits and dresses, doesn't she? ...and high heels... mmmm lovely... I bet her new skirts and dresses are tight-fitting... and I bet her legs look amazing in her stilettos... what's she wearing underneath do you think? ... I bet she's wearing sexy underwear... and stockings, mmm... hold-up stockings with lace tops... mmmm, lovely... or maybe she pushes the boat and wears stockings and suspenders underneath those sexy tight pencil skirts... what's the matter eh?... doesn't she realise what effect she's having on you?... poor thing, I'll bet she does though... I bet she's enjoying it and I'll bet you're spilling your seed at every opportunity."