My Mother, My Sister and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren spoke in a low sensual tone and I was so fucking highly aroused that I could feel a spontaneous orgasm growing in my balls. In a voice like warm honey, she'd made an uncannily accurate assessment of my mother's transformation, I felt my balls tighten and a flow of come oozed slowly along the shaft of my cock, dribbled onto the chair seat and collected in a viscous pool. The sensation was amazing, my cock cried out for stimulation by hand, but I kept completely still and savoured the long, slow intensity of my half-orgasm.

I heard Lauren's shallow breathing, her joyful soft little sighs sounded as though she was close to coming. Without thinking, I chose just the right words to tip her over the edge.

"Would you like to watch me fuck my mother?"

"Ohh! Fuck, yes, yes, fuck her, fuckkk her for me, yes, fuck her hard, oh God, ohhhh... ffffffuccckk."

The sound of her coming sent another surge of arousal coursing through me; I pumped the shaft of my cock and it went off like a grenade. Jolts of orgasmic delight shot through me and I shot the rest of my semen onto the top of my mother's dressing table. I was the first to break a long silence.

"Fuck, that was awesome, how the fuck were you able to describe my mother so well?"

"Call it women's intuition," she purred.

"Whatever it was, you nailed her; I'm convinced that someone's giving her a regular fucking at the moment, she's always looked well-dressed and professional, but she's definitely taken it a bit further than just what would be expected for work, especially when she goes out in the evenings, she's definitely dressing to turn someone on."

"Well, it sounds as though she'll be turning a lot of people on. Have you considered that she might be intending to turn you on as well?"

"Fuck!"

"You never know she might be having the odd inappropriate thought about her son. She certainly might enjoy your admiring looks and what is obviously your newfound interest in her since our father died. Why wouldn't she? It sounds as though her relationship with dad was pretty much over years ago; I know my mother's was."

"If that's the case, she'll be enjoying her newfound freedom, and with her fit new body and stylish new clothes, she'll relish the compliments and attention she gets. She's attractive, but I'll bet she's been in her shell for years. Now she's emerged all gleaming and sexy, and she probably knows that she is too. She'll enjoy turning people on, including her hot, good-looking, sexy son."

It hit me like an express train, Lauren might be right, my mother might just have been intentionally teasing and arousing me just for the thrill that it gave her. What I didn't know then was that my sister knew something I didn't.

We ended the call and made an appointment for more phone sex in a few day's time. It would become a regular feature of our burgeoning relationship; I couldn't wait to consummate it when my sister returned home at Christmas. Before my father died, I considered myself to be a fairly normal young heterosexual male. I loved women and loved sex with women when I could get it, which hadn't been very often in the months before his death; but I lived in hope. I could never have imagined that a few months down the line, I would be having phone sex with my sister while we both fantasised about committing incest with my mother. What the fuck was going on?

*******************

I thought of my sister every day, I really looked forward to our regular video-call sex. Somehow, if the signal was poor and we had to resort to a voice call, it seemed even more intimate and erotic. If my mother was at home when we spoke, I'd take my phone to my bedroom. I relished the thought of coming while listening to Lauren's fantasies about mum as she sat downstairs, completely oblivious that her son and his sister were having orgasms about watching me fuck my mother.

One morning in mid-November, I'd got ready for work and was walking along the landing to the top of the stairs when I realised that my mother's bedroom door was not fully closed. Through the slightly open door, I watched from behind as she pulled on black stockings and clipped them to her black suspender belt. As far as I could tell, the only other garment she wore was a thin silk dressing gown; I was mesmerised and rooted to the spot. I watched her push her feet into her stilettos then, without warning, she got up and turned toward the door. As she did so, the unfastened garment fell open, she pulled it closed as she walked around the end of the bed, but not before I'd got a good look at her hairy bush and beautiful pink pussy. She didn't appear to realise that I was there until she opened the door fully and almost bumped into me. I tried to look nonchalant.

"Oh, I thought you were downstairs darling; you scared me standing there like that."

Before I could speak, she glanced down and saw my erection bulging in my trousers; time stood still. After what seemed an age of her looking at my groin, she looked into my eyes for a second, her cheeks flushed, and I noticed that her nipples were rock hard and poking through the thin silk. Her lips parted and she gave an audible involuntary sigh. The sexual tension was incredible; I wanted to take her in my arms and kiss her.

She stood there; I couldn't look her in the face; I just gazed over her left shoulder like a naughty little boy. She still didn't move, it felt like a dare, I think she knew I wanted her badly, but my courage failed me.

"I-I must hurry or I'll be late," I stammered.

I grabbed my jacket and set off for work, still highly aroused and regretting a missed opportunity.

I wasn't there to see her go back into her bedroom, close the door and take her vibrator out of her bedside cupboard.

From that day forward, she left the door slightly ajar every morning and I watched her make a performance of putting on her stockings and heels. By now, she must have known that I was watching. I still thought that she was fucking someone else, but my sister might have been right, she seemed to enjoy my furtive attention.

She soon took our unspoken intimacy to new levels. One morning as she was ready to leave for work, she initiated physical contact between us in such a casual manner that it seemed quite normal.

"Aren't you going to kiss your mother goodbye darling?"

We hugged and she kissed me tenderly on the cheek. The embrace lasted just a little longer than was appropriate between mother and son. It was a full embrace, my cock started to wake up as she pressed her abdomen against me.

"You know you can hug me whenever you want, darling; I'm worried that there's no physical contact in your life. It's good for your emotional health to have a nice warm cuddle with someone now and again,"

She gave me an indulgent smile and turned to make her way to the front door; I think she knew that she'd got my cock's full attention and that I was watching her hips and buttocks sway in her pencil skirt as she walked away from me. The moment she closed the door behind her, I raced upstairs and spilt globules of come into the toilet bowl.

The hugs became a regular thing, both before leaving for work and when greeting each other when arriving at home. She avoided pressing into my cock after that first time; it was as though she was telling me that she was in charge and would keep me guessing about the next time she would do it. It quickly became understood between us that she was in control of our slowly emerging 'mating dance' and would decide how far it went, if anywhere at all.

One evening, as she was on her way out to see her 'friend,' she wore a figure-hugging, knee-length, long-sleeved, black pencil dress. She looked fucking stunning in the fine knit dress, black seamed stockings and stilettos. My pulse quickened the moment I set eyes on her. I was bending down to load the dishwasher and suddenly noticed her standing close to me. As I straightened up, I drank her in, from her four-inch high heels, to her suspender bumps and onto her flat, toned stomach and fulsome breasts. I couldn't disguise the lustful look on my face; my mouth fell open, and I only managed to utter two words.

"Fuck, mother!"

She was loving my arousal, but I felt like a kid in a sweet shop who'd been told that he couldn't have any of what he was seeing.

"Well? How do I look?"

"You look fucking amazing," I blurted as I made an involuntary move towards her.

Her lips and fingernails were bright red and her brown hair was up in a loose chignon.

"Ah-ah, be careful that you don't damage the goods."

She allowed me a tentative hug; no contact between our lower halves, and air kissed my cheek.

"I'll see you in the morning. Be good and don't do anything I wouldn't do," she said with a sly grin.

I heard the front door close and her stilettos tip-tapping along the garden path, and then I took my raging hard-on into the lounge and shot spunk onto the floor in front of the sofa.

We continued to kiss and hug every morning and evening, she would teasingly run the backs of her fingers down from my shoulders, over my chest and around my waist to caress the small of my back. It was all done with such apparent innocence that I wondered whether I was reading things incorrectly, and if she was just being maternal. Such thoughts were dispelled when she leaned her hip into my groin for a split second as she put both of her arms around my neck and 'accidentally' brushed my lips with hers, before planting a kiss on my cheek. It was barely perceptible salaciousness, just enough to keep me interested by making me realise that it was far from innocent and that she might be available.

I got into such a horny state one evening after dinner that I decided to try my luck with her. She'd got home late from work and was still in the tightest of her pin-striped skirt suits, a white fitted shirt and heels. She was at the kitchen sink with her back to me as she rinsed the crockery before placing it in the dishwasher. As she stretched down each time to put a plate in the dishwasher, her skirt pulled taut and showed the outline of her suspender clips and straps. It was all too much to bear, so I approached her from behind and wrapped my arms around her waist; just under her breasts. At the same time, I pushed my rapidly hardening cock into the cleft between her buttocks and pressed her against the worktop.

"You don't mind me hugging you like this do you mother?"

As my cock hardened, I was sure that I'd seized the initiative.

"You know, I'm always ready for a motherly embrace with you, but you're being a little bit naughty at the moment."

"Sorry Mum, it just happened without warning."

She'd admonished me, but she made no effort to move, she let me lean into her for a few more seconds, then pulled my arms from around her waist and turned to face me. She stood in front of me and looked down at the bulge in my trousers.

"I think you need to take a cold shower young man."

I almost suggested she get into the shower with me, but she was back in control and my nerve failed me again.

Having been well and truly put in my place, I was surprised the following evening when my mother stayed in her sexy work clothes until bedtime. It seemed that she'd deliberately sat in my line of vision all evening, watching TV, purposely crossing and uncrossing her legs, smoothing her skirt over her thighs and occasionally brushing non-existent fluff from her breasts; she watched TV and I watched her. When we both got up to go to bed, she asked me to make sure all of the doors were locked, then she embraced me.

"Let me give my gorgeous big son a hug."

With her head resting on my shoulder and her arms around my torso, she pressed her hip lightly into my groin and my cock started to swell. Although she must have been able to feel it, she just seemed to ignore it and made small talk as though nothing was happening. As soon as it was fully erect, she gave me a peck on the cheek, released me and said goodnight. Fuck, she was teasing me mercilessly, and she knew it.

The next evening, she added a new trick to her repertoire. No longer content with letting me watch surreptitiously as she put her stockings on every morning and teasing me with hugs and kisses, she started to tell me that I'd be a great catch for any young woman. That I was very nice-looking and she was sure that women found me desirable.

"You're a very good-looking young man, women notice you; I've seen it. You'd be quite a catch, and you could probably take your pick."

"I think you exaggerate a little mother."

"Not at all, you're a hunk; if I were young and fancy-free, I'd snap you up in no time."

"And I'd let you."

"Mmm, you're also a very naughty man, flirting with your mother like that."

Minutes later, she called me into the kitchen, she was standing on a chair so that she could reach the top shelf of a cupboard, and she pretended that she couldn't get down because her skirt was too tight. She hitched it up to reveal her stocking tops and put her hands on my shoulders as she stepped down gingerly in her stiletto heels. I held her around her waist whilst admiring her stocking-clad legs, she fell against me as she got down; I had to catch her to stop her from falling. Her breasts squashed against my chest and she slid down my body and ran her silk-swathed pussy down along the top of my thigh. Her hands were on my shoulders as she put her lips against mine for a lingering moment, kissed me and called me her hero.

********************

Despite my mother's increasingly seductive behaviour towards me, I was still convinced that she was being fucked regularly by someone. The morning after her kitchen chair difficulty, she made a special effort to dress enticingly, but not for me. I watched her pull on long hold-up stockings with the welt high on her thigh. Then she painted her lips and nails and put on a shorter-than-usual dress with a low v-necked cleavage. With her shapely, toned body and silky skin, she could easily pass for a woman in her late thirties; or younger. In other words, she could still wear a revealingly short dress without anyone batting an eyelid.

It was a cold morning in early December, so she wore a long, fake fur collared coat over her short red dress and long, stiletto-heeled, black leather boots; the combination was devastatingly sexy. I couldn't resist asking her where she was going, she told me she was having a day out in London with a friend. I knew full well that she was meeting someone for sex. I left the house before her. After arriving at work, my head full of images of my mother, in her very short red dress and long black coat and boots, I hit on the idea of tracking her phone. I'd been there an hour or so when I told my line manager that I needed to leave so that I could deal with a family emergency.

As I was about to set off from the car park, I checked her location and was surprised to find that she was still at home. So, I decided to drive to a retail park close to where we lived and wait for her to leave the house. Half an hour later, she still hadn't moved; I wondered if she'd forgotten to take her phone, or perhaps had changed her mind.

I had to know what was going on, so I drove home and parked a few doors from our house. My mother's car was still outside, so I knew that she was at home. I let myself through the front gate and crept quietly round to the back door; I was in luck, it was unlocked. As I tiptoed through the kitchen towards the hallway, I thought I could hear noises from upstairs. I was nervous about what I might find, if my mother was in bed with a man, she would be beyond angry to know that I was checking up on her.

I climbed the stairs slowly, avoiding steps that I knew would creak. As I approached the top step, I could clearly hear my mother gasping and groaning with pleasure. She sounded very close to orgasm, I was completely gripped, and my cock was leading me on; I had come this far so I was determined to watch her come. I sneaked up to the partially open bedroom door and caught sight of my mother lying on her back on her bed. From where I stood, I could see her from the waist upwards, she was writhing on the bed with her back arched, she started to scream with orgasmic delight.

"Oh God, I'm coming you gorgeous bitch, eat me, eat my cunt, ohhh fffuckk."

I was stunned and turned on in equal measure, she was being tongue fucked by a woman. I had to see who it was, so I took a risk and moved stealthily to the other side of the door frame. My mother was naked except for her stockings and black leather boots; her face was turned away from the door as she gripped the sheets and howled her orgasm into the room. Her lover's face was buried in her pussy, but there was no mistaking Madeline's flowing red hair.

Madeline looked resplendent in a black basque, stockings and heels, with her head moving rhythmically between my mother's legs, giving her what appeared to be the pussy licking of her life. Thankfully my mother's orgasm was long and loud; her eyes stayed closed. As her climax subsided, Madeline crawled up on top of her and kissed her with pussy juice-coated lips. Their tongues swirled inside each other's mouths as they emitted grunts and groans of pleasure.

It was the most erotic sight I'd ever set eyes on but I had to leave before they caught me watching them. Just as I reached the top of the stairs, I heard Madeline's voice.

"Now put this on and fuck me senseless, you sexy cow."

I realised she was referring to the strap-on cock I'd just seen lying on the bedside table. I wanted to hang around and watch my mother fuck Madeline, but I'd been lucky so far, and I would have been caught if I'd lingered any longer. I heard my mother say that she needed a piss so I made my way quickly and quietly back downstairs and out of the house the same way I had entered.

I didn't realise at the time, but my mother spotted my car being driven past the house as she came out of the en-suite and glanced out of the bedroom window. I spent the rest of the day in a state of high arousal and came home at what would have been my usual time if I'd been to work. My mother had changed her clothes, she was wearing tight jeans and a v-necked cashmere sweater; fuck she looked good. Her breasts looked irresistible in the jumper; I felt them squash against my chest as she hugged me. All I could think of was how I'd watched her hot little pussy being serviced by Madeline earlier on.

"Hello darling, how was work?"

"Oh, you know, same as usual, how was your trip to London?"

"It was lovely."

"What did you do?"

"Oh, nothing special; we visited a couple of galleries and had lunch in a nice restaurant."

"What did you have for lunch?"

"Oh, er, we er, fish I think, yes, that's it, we both had sea bass in a nice sauce."

"Who did you go with?"

"Oh, just an old friend; I may have mentioned her to you before."

"No, I don't think so; how do you know her?"

"We, er, we were at university together."

"Was it Hannah?"

"No, someone else. You must be hungry; I'll prepare tea tonight, you go and relax."

"Okay, but don't forget that it's your birthday tomorrow and I'm doing the catering."

"Oh, that's sweet of you darling, you go and get changed and sit down; I'll call you when it's ready."

I knew that she would be in the kitchen for half an hour or so, so I took my phone upstairs to my room and called Lauren.

"Fuck Lauren, hold the front page."

"Why, what's happened?"

I told her in detail how I'd planned to follow my mother to find out who she was fucking and it had turned out to be her mother. Lauren's response was yet another surprise.

"Yes, my mother told me weeks ago that they'd been seeing each other. It started soon after the funeral. They bonded over their shared anger towards Dad; before they knew it, they were in bed together fucking each other like crazy. It's hot isn't it? At least me and my vibrator think so."