My Mother, My Sister and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My my, what a lovely big man you are, much bigger than your father."

She stroked it slowly, I thought I was going to die from erotic pleasure.

"Do you like that darling?"

"Oh God, yes, it's amazing."

"Good, well let's see if you like this."

She pushed me back slightly to give herself room, then she went down on one knee and took my cock into her mouth. It was an incredible sensation and an astonishing sight to see my erect cock in my mother's mouth. She sucked and licked the top half while stroking the lower half with her dexterous fingers. She cupped and gently squeezed my balls, then ran her manicured red fingernails along my perineum. Just as I felt an orgasm beginning to build, she stopped, stood up again and kissed me.

"I hardly dare tell you just how many years I've fantasised about seducing you and letting you fuck me," she said as she pulled the hem of her dress up to the top of her thighs and eased herself onto the table.

"Pull my thong down, darling."

I stepped out of my shoes, socks and trousers and stood completely naked in front of her. She was still fully dressed.

"Mmmm, you're just how I like my men, naked and vulnerable," she said in a low seductive tone.

I hooked my fingers around her thong and pulled gently until it slid slowly over her stocking tops and down her thighs. I could smell the strong, musky scent of her pussy, it aroused me even further.

She took hold of my cock again and slid herself back onto the table, sending the birthday cake crashing onto the floor. She kept going until she was lying along the full length of the table with me pulled on top of her. She was very much in control and I was more than prepared to follow her lead. I loved the feeling of being seduced and taken by my mother.

"You're my gorgeous big boy and I'm going to show you how to please your mother."

She opened her legs wide, she didn't seem to care that her filigree-heeled stilettos were scratching the tabletop. With her hand placed on top of my head, she pushed my face slowly down between her thighs.

"Be a good boy and eat your mother's cunt until she begs you for mercy."

She put her stocking-clad thighs over my shoulders and I buried my face in her pussy, it was pleasantly wet and warm and it tasted so good. I licked every inch of her and she moaned with pleasure. She particularly liked it when I sucked and nibbled her clitoris and the feel of the soft cushions of her swollen labia on my cheeks drove me crazy.

"Oh, that's fucking wonderful darling, put your big middle finger inside me as well."

"Oh, fuck yes, that's... oh God, you're good... oh yes, not too fast, that's it, nice and slow, don't make your mother come just yet."

She moaned and sighed; her breathing became shallow; I recognised the pattern of noises she was making from the previous day when Madeline had her mouth locked onto my mother's pussy. She made such erotic sounds; I wanted to fuck her so badly. She must have realised what I wanted, or she wanted the same thing just as much as me. She took hold of my hair with her left hand and grasped my hard cock with her right hand and pulled me up until we were face to face.

She held my head firmly in place; I could feel her strength from her regular visits to the gym. Then she put out a large, long tongue and licked her pussy juices from my face. When she was satisfied that she'd licked me clean, she raised her legs, opened them wide, and eased my desperate cock into the entrance to her vagina. She was slick and wet and had no trouble feeding every inch of me into her. I slid in slowly until my glans pressed against her cervix. My shaft was enveloped by the firm, tight blanket of my mother's warm cunt. She shuddered and gave a deep, throaty sigh. We stayed very still for a moment then she spoke.

"Oh! You're so big," she said as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Fuck me, fuck your bad incestuous mother, fuck your mother you naughty man."

Her words sent waves of delight through my balls and submerged cock. I slid in and out of her slowly at first; my mother gasped as I kept burying my cock inside her right up to the hilt. She used her considerable strength to hang onto my shoulders and I fucked her rhythmically whilst listening to her erotic expressions of extreme pleasure. She spoke to me in breathless, broken sentences.

"That's it, that's wonderful... you're all a mother... could ever want, what's the point of having... such a hot... beautiful man with... such a big cock... for a... son... if you don't put... him to good... use?"

She continued to talk dirty to me.

"Oh my, you're the best... you're cock is the... biggest and... hardest I've ever... had. Fuuuckkk, keep going... make me... come, make me worship... my son's lovely... cock. Oh fuuuckkk, do me, make me come,"

The gentle, rhythmic thrusting increased in pace, and we followed each other's movements perfectly, like two bodies moving as one. She clung on tightly as I fucked her hard, the table started to move, and my mother started to howl.

"Fuuuckkk me, fuck me hard, make meeee commme, make your mother commmmmmmme, arghhhhhh."

I knew she was right on the edge; I was thrilled with my prowess, I'd been desperate not to come before my mother and now, here she was, at the mercy of her son's cock. I felt my balls compress and then release as I emptied my load into her and coated my mother's cunt walls with her son's semen. What a magnificent feeling, I'd fucked my mother and here she was jolting and quivering on the end of my throbbing cock as she came magnificently.

I'd never known such a sublimely depraved feeling in my life. The forbidden nature of our incestuous union kept me as hard as iron. We continued to fuck slowly for what seemed like an age, savouring the aftermath of the incredible, intense act of sexual love between mother and son.

Eventually, my mother's soft murmurs started to turn into the breathless moans of a woman building up to another orgasm. She tried to cling to my shoulders again as she begged me to make her come a second time. I overpowered her, took hold of her wrists and pinned her arms beside her head, and then I nailed her pussy to the table with my thrusting cock. She pretended to struggle but she came screaming my name; her head turning from side to side.

Watching my mother trying to free herself as I held her down and fucked her, sent jolts of perverted pleasure through my cock; every drop of come that I possessed burst forth from me and gushed into her incestuous cunt. We laid still and spent several minutes in silence, eventually, she spoke to me.

"Jesus, darling, that was awesome, so intense, I've secretly lusted after you for months, years even; and I'd hoped you'd be a good fuck, but that was something else; it was even better than my masturbation fantasies of you."

"I've got a confession to make, but first of all, let me tell you that you're an incredible fuck too; my own mother, who'd have thought it? The depraved incestuous lust I feel for you is definitely worth it; I don't want this to be a one-off; I want to be your lover."

"That goes without saying darling, but what's your confession?"

"I've been digging your used panties out of the wash basket for months and masturbating about you, with the scent of your sweet pussy in my nostrils and another pair of your panties wrapped around my cock."

"God, you dirty man, I love it; it's so erotic. From now on I'm going to take my panties off and give them to you whenever you ask for them."

"Wow, you'd better get online and buy lots more because you're going to need them."

"Oh, I've just had a really erotic thought; you know you said earlier that you wanted to take me out, like a girlfriend?"

"Yeah."

"Well, we'll start dating and, sometimes, I'll want you to wear a pair of my used panties when we go out together as boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Fuck yes, I'm up for that, fuck, it's so hot."

The idea of wearing my mother's used panties while I dated her had me aroused again, but we both needed to recover, so we retreated to the sofa in the lounge. It felt so incredibly erotic to be kissing and fondling my mother on the sofa while I was naked and she was fully dressed, minus her thong. We kissed and caressed slowly for a long time, eventually, my cock started to come back to life and my mother's dexterous fingers soon ensured that it was hard and ready for use.

I wanted to take her up to her bed and fuck her. Then an idea came to me; I felt a thrill of excitement at the prospect of fucking her while Lauren watched.

"I want you again, Mother, upstairs in your bed, but I just need to make a quick phone call; I'll be back in a moment, here, finish your wine and I'll be back before you know it."

I dashed up to my room, leaving my mother looking puzzled, and made a video call to Lauren. I told her that I'd just fucked my mother, and she was very turned on. She readily agreed to my suggestion that we should keep the call open so that she could watch us fucking on my mother's bed, with my mother's permission of course. I left my large screen laptop on my mother's bedside table, angled in such a way that Lauren could see the whole bed, and we could see her on her bed in Aberdeen. Then I went downstairs to entice my mother to let me fuck her while Lauren watched.

"Where've you been, and who've you been talking to?"

"Lauren, you know that we've been talking to each other a lot since the funeral, well, we've become very close, unhealthily close, some might say."

"So, not content with seducing your mother, you're planning incest with your sister as well."

"Well, yes, I suppose I am, but it gets juicier, and I hope you're as broad-minded as you seem to be recently."

"You're asking a mother, who's just allowed her son to put his erect penis inside her and make her come, whether she's broad-minded?"

"Okay, point taken, anyway me and Lauren... "

"Lauren and I," she corrected me.

"Lauren and I like to watch each other masturbate to a particular sexual fantasy."

"Okay, this is interesting, and?"

"Well, it's you, you're the fantasy, or at least you and I are. She worked out weeks ago that I desperately wanted to fuck you, so we've come numerous times to just that scenario. She's very discreet, I trust her completely, so I was hoping you'd agree to let her watch us fucking each other; on your bed; now while we watch her masturbate on hers?"

"Jesus, yes, I'll do it. It's so hot, yes definitely I'll do it, but she'll need to agree to my request also."

"What's that?"

"You'll see, come on, let's go up to my room, I'm so turned on, but you'll have to obey me."

The thought of what my mother and I were about to do, with Lauren watching, made me very, very hard. My mother looked down at my erect cock, took hold of it and led me by it, out of the lounge, into the hallway, up the stairs and into her bedroom. She sizzled with sex as she swayed her hips sensuously, slowly pulling me along in her wake.

"Fuck, that is so fucking hot," gasped Lauren when she saw me on her screen, being led into my mother's bedroom by my cock, "no prizes for guessing who's in charge at the moment."

"That's right, Honey," said my mother, "but before you settle down in your front-row seat to enjoy our little show; you're going to have to promise me something."

"What's that Rebecca? You look amazing in that dress by the way."

"Thank you, you look pretty good yourself in that little miniskirt and skimpy top and from what I can make out you're not wearing panties."

"My brother likes me in a miniskirt when I masturbate for him."

"I like you in a miniskirt too. Well, the deal is this: if I let you watch me fucking my son, you must agree to me watching you get fucked by your brother when you come home at Christmas."

"Wow, okay, it's a deal; things move pretty fast around you Rebecca."

My mother continued to hold on to my cock and told me to let her hair down and remove her earrings. Then she let go of my member and told me to remove her dress; my sister gasped. My mother looked so good in her birthday present and heels with her hair loose on her shoulders.

"No wonder you've been lusting after her," murmured my sister.

My mother, taking my cock again as her prisoner, laid down on her bed and opened her legs. Lauren gasped again as Rebecca pulled her prize to the entrance to her vagina. She put her left hand behind my head and pulled my lips into contact with hers, and then she teased my balls for a while with her right hand before pulling my craving cock into her very wet cunt. In her corset, stockings and heels, she proceeded to demonstrate, to my watching sister, how to be in total control of a man, even when he's the one on top.

"That's it, come to your mother, you naughty man."

She put her right hand on my buttocks, her legs wrapped around my thighs; and her left hand held me by the hair at the back of my head. Her strength enabled her to arch her back slightly and lift me upwards while she controlled the pace of my thrusting into her. She whispered to me that I should appear to be submissive because she thought that would really turn my sister on; she was right.

"Good, that's it, do as your mother says, fuck her with your big cock, oh yes, you're filling your mother up; when did you get so big? Mmmmm, your mother loves your cock, she loves to feel it inside her and, she wants to watch you put it inside your sister."

I could hear Lauren gasping and moaning; she was becoming increasingly aroused and sounded close to coming, my mother watched her masturbating. The two women were feeding off each other: Lauren seemed to be getting off on the idea that my mother was forcing her son to fuck her; my mother seemed to be enjoying the thought that my gorgeous twenty-two year-old sister found her, on her forty-eighth birthday, to be sexually desirable.

"Are you enjoying this Lauren honey?"

"Oh yes Rebecca, yes."

"Do you want your brother to fuck you? Do you want to feel his big cock inside you?"

"Oh fuck yes, I want him to fuck me; I want my brother's big cock to fill my cunt."

"Would you like me to watch while he fucks you?"

"Yes, yes, oh God, yes."

"Would you like me to touch myself while I watch him fucking you?"

"Oh God, yes, yes, please, I'd love to see that."

"Would you like me to make myself come while I watch you being fucked by your brother?"

"Yesss, fuck yessss, oh God, yes, I want to watch you come."

"Would you like me to touch you and make you come while you're sitting on his cock?"

"Aaarggghhhh, ffffuuuckkkk, yesssss.

My mother's teasing, seductive tone had done the trick, Lauren had grabbed her vibrator and was shafting herself vigorously. Her legs were wide open, her back arched, and her pelvis lurched back and forth as she came almost violently. It moved my mother to another level of arousal, she locked her legs around my waist, took hold of my arms and turned me onto my back. Now she had me pinned down, she was strong, and she wanted me to be submissive so I resisted the temptation to grapple with her, she fucked me with a rapid thrusting of her pelvis while she pinned my arms to the bed.

I felt my load exploding out of my cock, ropes of come decorated her cunt; she used her pelvic floor muscles to squeeze the last drops out of me, and then, tired but triumphant, she blew a kiss to my wide-eyed sister and closed the laptop lid.

We made love again, several times, into the early hours. The next morning, we both took a day's leave and spent it in bed together. She invited me into her bed the following evening, and the one after that. Very soon my mother and I became established lovers and, for a feverish period, were fucking each other all over the house as soon as we got in from work. I had her on the hallway floor, the kitchen worktops, bent over the lounge table, the sofa, against any convenient wall and even once, on a very dark moonless night, in her car on the driveway with her skirt up around her waist and her sexy stockings and suspenders adding spice to our sneaky fuck.

We invited Lauren to watch us a couple more times; she would soon be home from university and would join us in bed, in the flesh this time. My mother told me that she would continue to date Lauren's mother, Madeline. I didn't argue, especially when she told me that Madeline had agreed to a sexual union with me.

Madeline wanted our first time to be a private affair, so she invited me out on a date that we both knew would end up at her place. By then, my sister would have returned from university; Madeline wanted her daughter out of the way for the night, the obvious place for Lauren to retreat to was my mother's bed.

Before any of that was to happen, in a few days, my mother and I would be going out on our very first date as boyfriend and girlfriend. She had booked a table at a classy restaurant; she would wear the same pair of lacy black panties for three days beforehand and I would wear them on our date.

One lazy Sunday morning in mid-December, I lay in bed, having fucked my mother the moment we awoke. She was now in the kitchen preparing breakfast, the thought of wearing her pussy scented and stained panties made me so hard that I took the opportunity to have a delicious sneaky wank which she walked in on.

She pretended to chastise me, then she told me to lie still while she took hold of my yearning erection and masturbated me. She looked out of the window and feigned complete indifference as she did so., This turned me on so much that I shot come all over my abdomen and chest.

As she wiped my semen from her fingers, she said that this was what she did to naughty men, and if she caught me doing it again, she would bend me over her knee and discipline me. I pointed out that her threat was all the incentive I needed to make a career out of being naughty; she expressed the hope that I would do just that.

Life was sweet; my father's double life and sudden death had brought us all together, and now an erotic journey beckoned for my mother, my sister, her mother and me.