All Comments on 'My Mother, My Wife'

by ALiddell106

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That poem was fire, lit, whatever word means "awesome" to you.

redheadslut32redheadslut32over 2 years ago

This was a great story and I hope this isn't the end. I would love to see how their lives change after the night at the cabin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW! What a great story. Just like redheadslut32 I too would like to see how their family life changes. Like to see how Violet takes with her sister having more control . and do they share a bedroom every night? Thanks for sharing this. Pappasleaze!

Njdevils1Njdevils1over 2 years ago

I agree 💯 with the previous comments great poem, and I hope you continue this story. The possibilities are so many and the rewards are endless for the characters and us readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. seems they should be together.

TooManyXsTooManyXsabout 2 years ago

Very sweet, nice to see the way Cherie and Lily's relationship turned around, how loving their sex was, and the way they intend to treat their relationship going forward as a married couple. Makes m eager to see where it will go in the sequel, which I will be reading very soon.

Oskar75Oskar75almost 2 years ago

Finally a lesbian taboo storie with romance, I'm tired of porny hardcore stories.

I hope more like this.

cyberoptiqcyberoptiqover 1 year ago

Makes me wonder if this is a true story....I wouldn't doubt during the global pandemic lockdown this type of situation actually happened between mother/daughter, father/daughter, mother/son, father/son, brother/sister, sister/sister, and brother/brother....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Author to write third part of the story. I have read second part of this seriesIt is very emotional and romantic story. I am tired of reading sexfilled materials I request the the author to write third part of the series. I haveread second part of the series

AriannaKAriannaKover 1 year ago

so romantic!!! just love it...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userALiddell106@ALiddell106
A wonderland of erotic short stories. Vanilla, kink, fetish...and everything in between. New content released regularly. Custom content available- let me help you explore what's living in your mind. Real time virtual role plays, written stories, and audio content. Blog: http...