My Mother Owns Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers

"So basically, Bob's non-business assets paid for his defense. His 'investments' were crap and he lost enough personally it really put him in a bind. His half of their savings went to restitution and Mom paid the rest but only after making him sign over his portion of the house. You did not get any of your lost investment back. It was ill-gotten gains in the first place. Mom had to pay for your defense because you squandered most of the money you made and had nothing in the bank. That fancy car was sent back first thing. Good thing you are family. Mom paid heavily for your collared ass and instead of trying to recoup her losses by selling you, she will probably keep you."

"Probably?!!" I exclaimed, my heartbeat racing. I had not considered another alternative.

Leah chuckled. "Well as long as you are a good boy, little brother, and do what you are told and when." Her grin widened as she ordered a second round of beers.

"First off, your defense lawyer had to petition the judge to let Mom own both your asses without buying you off the block. I doubt either of you would have brought much of a price, not like a cute slave girl, but still the minimum bid is like seventy thousand."

"We both had to talk to the judge in her chambers and promise that you would not get a free ride if we took possession of you. The judge was adamant you be punished, which is what judicial slavery is all about. We assured her you would be taught a lesson you will never forget and you will regret your actions forever."

"Of course I've been around for most of the discussions concerning you and Bob. This is new territory for us. Mom and I have also talked privately. You know Mom is no bleeding heart. She thinks a judicial slave deserves whatever they get." I nodded. "When Crystal fucked up, Mom bought her but her life has not been a bed of roses."

Crystal was Leah's best friend and roommate through college. Similar to my sister, she was a beauty. I'd had a thing for her for years. Unfortunately, I was her friend's 'kid' brother and not on her radar. Crystal's last boyfriend got involved with drug dealing and had her transport some of his product. Getting caught just carrying it got her a four year enslavement.

Mom bought her and made sure the girl finished college and even attend graduate school. Now, twenty five like my sister, she had one more year of her sentence to serve. I'd always thought her life was easy. She just had to live with my sister and Mom and could not go out on her own. Because Mom owned Crystal, Leah moved back into the family home so they could be together and she could protect her.

"She lives like another sister." I said, with a snort.

"A sister where incest is part of the program." Leah offered. "Yeah, Crystal and I are lovers. Both of us are bi. We like men but since moving back home I have not dated much and Crystal can't. You have not been there, but Mom has not let Crystal off. Whenever Crystal messes up she gets her butt beat like any slave. You repeat this and I will kick you in the balls. Mom uses Crystal on occasion." I sucked in a deep breath. "Yeah, I can see your imagination running wild. And yes, Crystal is very good with her tongue." I wondered if the two beers Leah had drunk were affecting her. She ordered a third. But even that was not enough alcohol to get her drunk enough for her mouth to tell secrets.

I knew there was a reason for all the backstory than just to bring me up to date.

"Bob is the only one who has never used Crystal. Mom put her foot down as soon as she arrived and forbade him from touching her." She laughed at my expression as I jumped to the obvious next conclusion. "Yep. Mrs C may be old but she loves her orgasms and Crystal provides them frequently. Of course you know about her charms since you took advantage that one time."

I blushed at the accusation. I had indeed cornered the girl a couple years ago and ordered her to strip and join me in my bedroom. Being a slave, she could not refuse. "Yeah. That still rankles both her and me. You did not ask permission. Not hers, no need for that since slaves do what they are told. But you did not ask for mine!" Leah said, squinting at the memory. "She always liked you but said you were a little young for her. After you took advantage of her, she said she would have loved it if you had just been nicer about it and asked instead of ordering her. And then you took it further. She told me all about how you were screwing her from behind and pulled out only to cram your cock up her butt. That was her first time with anal and it hurt. It hurt her pride as much as her ass." Leah glared at me. "You know how pissed I was hearing about it. I forbade you from ever touching her again. She said she might have enjoyed it if you'd gone slow but you did not work up to it. You just took her."

"I got caught up in the excitement and just went too far. I thought about how other guys had fucked her and I'd heard her say she was an anal virgin. So I decided to go for it. I'm sorry I did that to her. I wish I'd never fucked her ass. It was a mistake."

"Oh, I'm sure you are right about that." Leah offered cryptically. I wondered what she was talking about.

Yes, I'd been a total bastard at the time. I should have asked Leah for permission to use her girl, but I suspected Leah would have not been willing to share. Crystal was just a slave with no rights and I was horny so I fucked the girl. I was fully aware Crystal was hurting. Her crying and begging me to go slow made that apparent, but I was caught up in the excitement. And truth be told, I did not think much about it except she was a slave and slaves are intended to be used however their owners want. Leah not only forbade me touching Crystal again but would not allow me to be alone with her at any time. My only opportunity to see her was during my occasional visits home for family gatherings.

"Anyway, back to where I was before I got side-tracked about Crystal." Leah said. "Oh, nurse that beer. You are only allowed the two. I'm gonna drink a few more and you are gonna drive us home. If you get pulled over, it will be on you. I'm sure you don't want a little extension on your two year enslavement because of your driving," she giggled. "No skin off my ass. I wouldn't mind seeing your enslavement extended at all. Two years is a pretty short time. Crystal got four." I looked at her in shock, surprised she would think such a thing much less say it.

"Mom and I promised the judge we would hold your feet to the fire." Leah recounted. "Actually the words were roast your balls. The judge did not want you to avoid punishment and said you should endure the full slave experience. She told us about slave camp but we already had the basic idea. But Mom sent Bob instead of you." Leah leered at me. "Fuck up and you will go, too."

"We met up with several of Mom's friends, most of whom have slaves themselves, for their opinions. They offered all kinds of advice and suggestions for things to do to you and Bob even though most of them only own females." Leah said, as she took a big gulp of her beer. "That discussion was HOT. I'll admit, I got wet as Hell imagining doing some of that stuff. Using you or Bob to get us off whenever we want. Or making you two suck each other as punishment or even just for our amusement. Plus paddling your butts for fun and not just when you do something wrong. Using cock cages to keep you locked until ready for use. A myriad of other ideas how to use a slave boy. None of those women have a family member as their slave though."

"But that is not right!" I protested, appalled. "That would be incest!"

Leah grinned. "That's how Mom considered it at first. She's rethought the issue. She was concerned what others might think if she did any of those things. But as those women pointed out, you are slaves now. Mom's marriage was annulled. And you are just a slave. NOT her son. That distinction just requires a little change of a person's mindset. Their thinking about roles and considering a slave as just property to use. I don't think that is an issue for Mom anymore and I know it isn't for me" Leah smirked.

"You wouldn't!" I almost shouted

"Keep your voice down and do NOT tell me what I would or would not do." Leah warned. "Remember Gloria?" Of course I remembered her. She was Mom's friend who had said it was fun to just paddle a slave's ass. I nodded. "Well, she told Mom she should ride your face like it was a horse at the racetrack, whipping you to make you go faster. She also suggested if Mom did not want to make you lick her, to just lay you down and piss in your mouth. Then she giggled and said, 'Of course with no toilet paper handy you might as well make him lick you clean. I'd bet you quit thinking about who he is and just what he is, a slave.' I about orgasmed just hearing that. I was not the only one. The others were rubbing themselves without making it too obvious or bouncing their crossed legs. All of us were turned on. Mom admitted later the arguments made sense and she was turned on thinking about it."

"All the women volunteered to take turns teaching you and Bob how to be good slaves. Especially you. They called you fresh meat. Prime grade young stuff. They said when they got finished, you'd be an expert at eating pussy." Leah was openly laughing now. She shifted around to sit beside me rather than across the table. I jumped when her hand landed square in my lap. "Ahhh, you got hot hearing all this. Or are you going to claim you have a flashlight in your pants?" I blushed and said it was from the embarrassment. She snorted. "Yeah, like getting a hardon when Mom stripped you and grabbed your cock. It would have been funny if you'd started dripping pre-cum." My face blazed and I know it was red as a beet.

"So the past month has been to let Mom not think of me as her son but just a slave. By not seeing or talking to me, and even changing the way I address her." I proposed, voicing my conclusions. "It's to help her mistreat me." Leah's scowl had me rephrase immediately. "Okay, treat me like a slave with a clear conscience."

"Partly, but not entirely." Leah replied. "Part of it was to teach you to obey. Follow any rule we set without question. And how to read between the lines and realize what we want. Like how your little room in the basement was to be kept. All your clothes folded neatly on a set of crude shelving. You were given six concrete cinder blocks and three planks of wood to make a set of shelves. How many times did you come home to find all your stuff on the floor and messed up, your cot dumped over, and a note telling you to do it again but properly this time?" The answer was at least a dozen. I'd actually lost count. "Yep, you must have spent hours folding and refolding your clothes to get them just right. Part of your training. Mom and I inspected and if any one thing was not right, we dumped it all. We at least left your piss bucket alone except to make sure it was not stinking. We talked about pouring it over your clothes or pillow if it wasn't empty."

There is no plumbing in the basement so I had a five gallon bucket to use if the need arose at night. Every morning I had to empty and wash it. A little bleach, a quick brushing and rinse and it was ready for use that night..

"So why the two front assault? Mom ignoring me and you playing the loving sister. It sounds like both of you have just been screwing with me." I asked, almost seething. I was more than a little annoyed and knew I was showing my indignation. I realized I was dangerously close to yelling and that would not be good. I would be the only one to suffer. I tried to relax.

"Oh, no two pronged assault. No good cop, bad cop. I'm just telling you like it is. We've been preparing you for the next coupla years as our slave." Leah laughed. "Mrs C. fixed you food but did not want to have any meaningful talks beyond that. She and Mom both felt they failed in some way raising you. Both know you are not a true criminal. You were simply stupid but the result is the same....judicial slavery. You did not think your actions through. You did not examine the possible downside."

"Mom was simply wrapping her mind around you being a slave and how she intends to treat you as one. For my part, you had to have somebody to talk to. I drove you to and from work for your new job at the company. Plus I really do love you, little brother. You are a cute guy. Don't look at me like that. Good-looking." Leah grinned and leered. "But if you push me, I might dress you in drag and see just how CUTE you'd really look. And if I did, you might find yourself sucking a cock or two." she giggled at my expression. "That would be hilarious to watch."

"Mom and I discussed waiting the first month and then together sitting you down and having this talk. Then the thing Bob pulled, the report you were not doing your job cut that short. Mom decided to nail your butt. She could not let you off. Any failure to perform must be dealt with immediately. You are a slave. You understand that, right?"

"I figured that." I muttered, not as happy with our discussion as Leah. She seemed very pleased.

"Well, Mom is taking Bob to New Orleans for the weekend. There is a little music festival she wants to attend. It should be fun... for her. Bob, not so much. She has a little slave outfit she might make him wear." Leah grinned at the thought. " Mrs C is taking the weekend off to visit her family, so it will be you, me and Crystal. Oh, I forgot to mention, as new slave, you are under Crystal." I nodded and shrugged. That was safer than commenting.

"You don't understand." Leah said. "When I mean under her, I mean that literally. I'm the overall boss, but she can order you to do anything and you will obey or she will punish you." The implications of what she said hit home. Leah nodded.

"Yep. She might very well pay you back for that assault on her butthole....in spades. And if she does, I'm gonna watch!"

I could not believe what Leah had just said. My own sister."You wouldn't!" I gasped. "You wouldn't let Crystal destroy me, rape my ass or do whatever she wants to me. Would you? And just sit back and watch?"

"Who said anything about destroying you?" Leah asked. "Crystal will not do anything to you that she has not endured AND survived." Leah giggled. "Well maybe a couple things but that is just because of a difference in anatomy. Plus there is no such thing as raping a slave. Get that word out of your vocabulary for the next two years. Sexual use of a slave is just that.....USE. But yes, I will likely watch if I am around. At the very least. And I may participate. I've got myself off imagining having your face planted in my pussy, licking me while Crystal fucks your butt."

Of course I was shocked. Apart from the sexual implications, I'd counted on better, more respectful treatment than what she'd described. For the past month, I'd hoped that after their anger wore off, Mom and Leah would treat me like family even if officially a slave. I said as much to Leah who just shook head as she sipped her beer. She scoffed at the word 'respect'. "Who shows a slave respect? It is the other way around, the slave shows its owner respect, tinged with fear." she asserted. I tried a different tact.

I asked if she had any idea what that kind of life might do to me in the long run. How it might affect my mental and emotional status long term. "Yeah. It will teach you to think through whatever you do so you never commit another crime and get enslaved again." Leah declared intently. "Now Mom and I know it is probably going to change you in other ways as well. I took a couple slave psychology courses in college. Mom and I have discussed it and we both think you will be better off in the long run. You'd be a compliant, well behaved boy who respects, if not fears, females instead of a little self-serving, misogynistic prick." I stared at her. She stared back for a few seconds almost daring me to argue before picking up her beer and taking a big swig.

"Now let me pose an idea. Do you think you will be better off being totally conditioned to obey a woman, especially me and Mom or what you'd be like after two years working on a work crew somewhere? Maybe among hardened life-time slaves. You know full well you are neither big enough or tough enough to handle that. You'd be sucking cock and taking it up the butt nightly. Where would you be after a few years of that?" Leah growled. I admitted I didn't like either option. "Too bad. It is one or the other. Choose."

"I'd rather stay with you and Mom." I admitted, quietly.

Leah smiled. "Good choice. It'll be tough but you will come out the other side mostly intact. Maybe a few scratches on the fenders, but still able to function. I gay-run-tee!" Leah giggled, finished her beer and pronounced it time to go home.

We stopped for takeout. Leah ordered, not asking my opinion. She and Crystal liked the food from that restaurant. I knew better than to say a word.

Walking into the house, we were met by Crystal. Hot, vivacious, Crystal. She grinned and giggled, hugged Leah and gave her a kiss on the lips. I stood there watching, both hands laden with our dinner packed in plastic bags. "Ahhh, here you are! Our new slave boy!" she exclaimed cheerfully as she hugged me pressing her upper body into mine as she kissed me on the mouth. The bags of food kept me from hugging her back. I felt my cock hardening.

Leah announced she was going to change and suggested we should take the food to the kitchen and get dinner ready. "Come on!" Crystal demanded enthusiastically. I followed, mesmerized by her buttocks twitching in the tight cotton shorts she wore. I'd seen similar shorts on women with the words 'cheer' or 'pink' across the bottom. Crystal's shorts read 'HOT', and indeed they were. Or at least what was under those shorts.

We'd barely set the table when Leah reappeared dressed similarly to Crystal, neither bothering with a bra and totally unconcerned about their nipples tenting their tshirts. "You've been drinking beer." Crystal stated. "You didn't want to invite me along?" she added with a little pout. I wondered about the theatrics but at the same time was charmed by the girl of my erotic dreams. My poor treatment of her in the past belied the fact I really did like the girl.

"Dave and I had a few things to discuss." Leah explained. "He's made the decision to stay here with us and accept his fate as our slave rather than be sold off to work on some road crew." They began to dish food onto their plates. Crystal reached over and served me a portion of each item without asking. I sat and watched.

"As if!" Crystal giggled. "Dave doesn't have a homosexual bone in his body. He'd hate getting screwed by some sweaty guy every night. It would ruin him. He's far better off here under your and Ms. Sandra's control." Crystal leered at me and added. "And under MINE!" My asshole puckered but for some reason 'little Dave' decided he needed to stand up and agree.

"I'm guessing you are really tired of living down in that root cellar." Crystal offered as we ate. I noticed the bubbly airhead demeanor she'd presented when we arrived was fading, replaced with.... what? She now seemed serious.

"Yeah, it sucked." I said trying my best to be non-committal. "The worst part was no human contact. Only with Mrs C for food and Leah for a ride to work."

"Well, we are gonna change that, aren't we Ma'am?" Crystal asked, looking towards Leah. Leah nodded. I suspected this had all been scripted. I was a pawn. I could either accept it and go along or face the alternative as Leah had all so crudely outlined.

"What kind of contact would you like, Davey?" Crystal asked sweetly. My first reaction was to the address the 'Davey'. "Please, don't call me that. I prefer Dave." I said.

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers