My Mother Owns Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it's still a little too early to go to bed. Let's see what is on television." Leah announced. "But we will get up early. Dave, put your briefs back on. I don't want you dripping precum on the couch. I'll make you lick it up if you do."

"Oh, he won't be dripping anywhere." Crystal assured her. "If he so much as makes a wet spot in his underpants, I'll make him suck it out." I shuddered and blushed. I knew my life going forward was not going to fun. I was tempted to ask if I could return to the basement and be away from everyone. I tried to sit as quietly as I could, my mind running over the day's events. Finally Leah told me to go to my room and set up my computer. I could copy the wifi password posted on the refrigerator but was not to turn my computer on until I provided her a list of all my passwords.

I'd barely got everything in place and the cables connected when Crystal walked into my room. She used my pillows to prop herself against my headboard and watch me finish. "Take off those briefs. I like seeing you naked." she ordered. "Well naked apart from that cage on your junk and your collar." She pointed to the middle of my bed and ordered, "sit."

"Now I know you have a bunch of questions for me." Crystal said.

I asked, "Why are you coming down on me so hard? I would have expected you to have a little more compassion as you are a slave, too. I know I hurt you, but like everybody said, you were a slave and a slave is to be used. I know I am a slave now, but you are making things worse. You are piling on the humiliation."

"Let me give you an idea. When I was first enslaved, I lost everything. My freedom, my friends, my family. Yeah, my Mom told me I was no longer her daughter just like I know yours did. Actually she put it a little different way but I'll go into that later. My brother and sister would barely say a word to me. Of course I lost that boyfriend but no big deal. I was breaking it off with him anyway. We weren't that close and only had sex once. I was ready to get away from him. He asked me to help him so he'd have money to move away. I was stupid and agreed. The only thing I really had after I was enslaved was Leah. And YOU." I could not have been more surprised.

"Yeah, you. Ms S owned my ass. You know there is a trend to let families own newly collared slaves if their term does not exceed a maximum of five years. My mom could not afford the price even it was below the block minimum. She was happy when Ms S bought me. They are friends and have been for years. I once overheard part of a conversation with Ms S talking to Mom about taking me home so I could serve my enslavement there. My younger brother and sister still lived at home so Mom refused. Mom is almost more hardcore than Ms S about how a slave should be treated and both agreed I should live the whole slave experience to the absolute fullest, including being used sexually, so I stayed here. Mom was a little inhibited treating me the way she thought I deserved- like a slave, in front in front of my sibs. Not that Mom has not been an active participant. I've been stripped and paddled when Mom has been over and I messed up. She's reddened my butt too. She has put me through my paces. She's felt me up me and even made me kiss and lick her 'down there'. The only thing they have not allowed is for men to use me. Perverted I know, but it is what it is."

"But you seem so accepting of the whole slave thing!" I said, aghast. "Doesn't all that bother you?"

"It does, but then again I AM a slave. I'm SUPPOSED to be treated as nothing more than a thing. I am a toy to be used for my owner's pleasure and that includes her guests. Actually, I have compartmentalized it. I know I deserve to be punished, to serve my full term of enslavement and ALL it entails. I am my mother's daughter two times a year, Christmas day and my birthday. Every other day of the year, I am Slave Crystal, a toy, a mere possession to be used. Mom has advised Ms S to treat you the same way."

"They would have traded positions and you would have been under my Mom for sure if my sister was not still at home. And it was a near thing from discussions Leah told me about. You'd have been my Mom's toy just like I am your Mom's. And my sister is of age so you'd have been serving her too. I'm sure she'd love to have you at her disposal to use your cock and tongue." I stared at Crystal in disbelief.

"Leah and I talked it over and she talked them out of that and suggested an alternative. So you get the FULL slave experience right here at home." Crystal said. "And as part of that you are under me in the hierarchy.'

"But the way you acted earlier." I pointed at my groin and my metal encased genitals. "Why? And are you really going to make me beg you to screw me?"

"Oh, yes!" Crystal announced. "I'm going to make you grovel. The longer you wait before you relent, the worse it will be. You'll eventually offer me shit that would make you pee yourself today if you thought about it. You deserve it. You are a slave."

"But why would you do that to me?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm a slave and Leah has hinted at things, but why are you so determined to screw me over? Are you so set on revenge for what I did to you?"

"Actually no." Crystal said. "Well, let me clarify that. Now remember, according to Ms S, I was off limits to males for use. But you ignored that and ordered me to bed. I would not have been happy but could have have rationalized and accepted it as a slave's inability to refuse if some other guy had ordered me to his bed and fucked me and then plowed my ass. But it was YOU. If you had just asked I would have loved for you to use me. I always liked you. You were a little young for me but as we got older, that changed. I had thoughts...well, never mind."

"Anyway, even as a slave, I still had a little power over you. I knew you were infatuated with me. Hell, you loved me. I could tell. Even after I got convicted, you treated me with respect and love. Then one day you turned that around and fucked me. I'd have given it all to you willingly if you'd asked. I had, well STILL have feelings for you. You used my mouth, then my pussy, which I was really enjoying, by the way. But then you took my ass, with no prep and no regard for my feelings. You not only fucked me, you TOOK me. You took away the power I had. I want it back. You WILL give it back." Crystal stared at me intently.

I was not exactly sure what she meant, and I'm not sure she did either. But I could tell she was still totally upset I had used her without permission, especially because I took her anal virginity. Everybody else except for Bob for whom she was off-limits could have used her and did. She even accepted incestuous contact with her own mother. That was just part of her being a slave. But my actions were an affront. I was supposed to be apart from her enslavement.

"Oh, crap!" I muttered. "You don't know how hard it is for me to let you take my ass."

"You still don't get it." Crystal said. "There is no 'letting" me. I could order you to bend over and spread your cheeks for me at any time. That would be too easy. I want you to GIVE yourself to me, to actually ask me to take your dignity. And like I said a few times before, the longer you wait, the more I will want you to offer, the more demeaning I expect your pleas to be."

"But I have no idea what I might offer!" I exclaimed.

"I'm sure you have a better imagination than that." said Leah's voice behind me. I turned around to find her leaning against the door jam listening, now dressed in only a small t-shirt and bikini panties. I stared at her near nudity. I do not remember ever seeing her so scantily dressed. "Don't look so shocked, little brother. And I use that term instead of 'slave' deliberately. I don't have any inhibitions about you seeing me or my using you. As a matter of fact, I find the forbidden aspects make it even more exciting. I'll ride your face like a pony if I am inclined. But to get back to what Crystal was saying, you better decide to either beg her to take your butt soon or come up with some good ideas for later. If we have to give you hints and ideas, they will be harsh. Cruel and demeaning but so much fun...for US!" Leah smirked. "Come on Crystal. It's time for bed. We need to let our boy get his rest."

"Yes, Ma'am." Crystal replied. As she shifted off the bed she leaned over and kissed me on the mouth. "Goodnight, Davey. Think of me while you try to get comfortable with that cage locked onto your cock." She giggled as she walked out the door.

I had a rough night. I tossed and turned, not falling asleep until early morning. It was not only the metal cage trapping my genitals that kept me awake, but that certainly did not help. I'd roll over and feel my scrotum wrenched or my balls mash against the cage. Having to sit to pee and then have to daub the cage with toilet paper instead of a quick shake of my penis had not been exactly pleasant either.

The mental turmoil of the past twelve hours had me totally on edge. It was as bad as any time I'd faced since being convicted. The process of tattooing my slave number inside my lower lip, locking a shock collar around my neck and the subsequent testing had been traumatizing, but strangely clinical. But this was my family.

I seemingly spent hours half asleep thinking about Amanda Leblanc, Crystal's mother, and her role or near role in how I'd serve my enslavement. Crystal reported that, barring Leah's intervention, I'd have been under Ms Amanda's control instead of my mother's and Leah's. I thought about how that might have played out and might I have been better off or in a far worse position.

I'd always got along well with Ms Amanda. She and Mom had been friends forever. Indeed, that was how Leah and Crystal met and became friends in the first place. I knew her younger kids but we were not especially close. Her son, Joel was more a jock,and had other interests than mine. Our mothers' pushing us to share an apartment while in college was not appreciated by either of us. We did share some classes, studied together and could at least communicate since he was studying to become an engineer and I was a computer nerd. The age difference between Crystal's sister and me was as large as between me and Crystal. But Crystal had caught my eye.

The youngest, Sheila, was now eighteen, soon to graduate high school. As a young teen she had flirted with me, trying to engage me in conversation, smiling, batting her eyes, pushing out her budding breasts, and generally trying to get my attention. I had thought of it as puppy love or adolescent fantasy and once said as much to Leah. Of course Leah had laughed at me and called my attraction to Crystal the same thing which embarrassed me. Thinking about what Crystal had said about Ms Amanda owning me or leasing me from my mother and her sister still living at home concerned me. What would life be like with Sheila around? Would I be in a favored position and treated well, or would she be pissed I discounted her early on and take it out on me now? The vulnerability of my situation added to my angst.

More importantly, how would Ms Amanda treat me as a slave? I knew full well she would use me as a toy whenever the urge struck. Everything she had ever said teasing me growing up indicated that. Crystal had said as much as well. The one thing that did not worry me was she would not take revenge for my screwing her daughter anally.

Indeed, a few months after the incident, Ms Amanda had been over to the house while I was there. She asked me if I had a steady girlfriend. When I said no, she leaned in and asked if I'd screwed any slave girls up the ass recently. I about choked at the time. She was amused at my reaction. "Relax, boy!" she'd said, laughing. "Slaves are supposed to be used. It is a part of their life. It is what teaches them the lesson to never repeat their crimes. A free person should use a slave whenever and however they want regardless of the slave's preferences."

She might not have fully condoned my actions of being a little rough with her daughter but she did not have a problem with it either. But now, as a slave, I also knew full well she would likely use me the same way and I could say nothing about it. I could not even beg her to go slow. She'd have asked if I'd listened to her daughter's pleas. I woke up in a sweat dreaming of Ms Amanda sporting a large strapon telling me to "quit bitching and take it".

Was it guilt or fear that wrested those dreams from my subconscious? I had no way of knowing. Added to that, Ms Amanda did not seem too inhibited to use her daughter sexually. Would my own mother share those beliefs? And how would I react? Could I treat hers as just another pussy I was eating? A slave used by his owner?

I did not think so. Just imagining the situation sent a pang of submissive humiliation up my spine and down into my cock similar to what I felt when Mom ordered me to strip for my spanking. The abrupt discomfort of the chastity cage woke me up once again and I realized I'd been dreaming.

I laid in bed, staring at the ceiling and listened to my phone alarm signal it was time to get up. I stayed there, mentally exhausted by my dreams until Leah opened my bedroom door. "Get your butt up and help in the kitchen" she ordered.

My fleeting impression did not tell me if she was fully clothed or not. I seemed to remember a flash of white. But she was wearing a white tee shirt early last evening and when she went to bed. I did not notice if she had on pants, shorts or the little panties I'd last seen her wearing.

Thoughts of my options flashed by. If I dressed fully and Leah and Crystal were not, I might be stripped to my cage and collar. I'd be embarrassed and they might keep me that way. I could go wearing only my cage which would have the same result. I opted to don my boxer briefs and hustled to the kitchen.

The mental gymnastics of 'what if' and maybe, trying to second guess Leah, Crystal, and in absentia, Mom and Ms. Amanda was exhausting. I felt confused. "Discombobulated" was how a drunk friend had once described it. My mental processes were fried.

"Good morning, lover!" Crystal greeted me warmly. She kissed me on the cheek. "Ugh, morning breath!" she whispered. "Brush your teeth when you get up next time. I'm sure you would not want somebody to give you some pee as mouthwash!" She giggled at my revulsion. I had no idea if she was serious or fucking with me.

"How was your night, little brother?" Leah asked, handing me a cup of coffee.

"Bad, I tossed and turned all night." I confessed.

"Thinking about things or did your little cage bother you?" Leah asked. When I answered 'both', the girls laughed. "Well, after a while, you will come to terms with your life and then you'll sleep like a baby." I did not have the mental acuity to react.

"I'm gonna fix eggs." Leah announced, seemingly chipper. "How do you guys want yours?" Crystal quickly said over easy as she started water for grits. My grumbled "whatever" was not met well.

"I asked you a question that deserves an answer." Leah said, leaning over me. She pinched and twisted my left nipple hard, making me gasp and then cry out when she did not turn loose. "Be polite and answer." I quickly responded telling her over easy was fine. I followed it up with asking what I could do to help. I got smiles in return and was told I could get bread out and start toast.

I was certainly not used to starting my morning this way. I got busy as I rubbed my throbbing left nipple. I was not sure if I imagined the slight smiles on their faces.

"So in all your tossing and turning, did you arrive at any decisions?" Crystal asked. I nodded and said I'd decided to accept the inevitable and let her fuck my ass. "Nope." she answered simply, offering nothing further.

I was confused. 'nope'? Crystal and Leah engaged in small talk as they fixed the food. I stacked toast, buttered and cut onto a small plate and went in search of jellies.

Crystal ignored my confused looks until I finally and broke down and asked why she refused me. "You obviously did not pay attention." she said. "I told you last night there was no 'letting' and I could order you at any time. You are to BEG. And if you wait much longer, make special offers. For instance, asking me to spank you while I do it. Make it fun and exiting for me to even think about it." She grinned at Leah who sat, trying to keep a straight face.

I felt like crying. I was on edge, tired but at least having a good breakfast and some caffeine in my belly was helping me come around. Leah told us to clean up the kitchen while she left to check on the salon availability. "Well if push comes to shove, we can buy a pile of waxing supplies and do you ourselves." Crystal offered, grinning. "I've never waxed a guy's balls. I'd hate to pull the skin wrong and tear it. I wonder if there are videos online for pointers?" she teased. "And of course we won't be able to wax around your junk with a metal ring in the way."

I bit the bullet. "Crystal, I sincerely regret using your ass. Please let me make it up to you." I said. "Ream my ass and make me your bitch." She looked at me and grinned. She acted like she was thinking about it and to my disappointment shrugged and went back to rinsing the dishes without a word. She paused to point to the floor. I took the hint and dropped to my knees. "I'm sorry." I took the next hint when she jostled my groin with her bare foot and stripped off my boxer briefs. I took a deep breath. "You can screw me anytime you want, if you'll only let me make amends." I added. "I'll lick you to orgasm when you are finished."

Crystal took pity on me and relented. "Okay. Good enough. I know it was hard for you to grovel. I won't make you beg for me to pierce your nipples to attach reins while I ride you like a pony." She broke up giggling. "You are gonna be in enough distress later. But I want to point out I OWN you, as much as one slave can own another. And from now on, I am senior to you in every way. Now stand up and finish washing these dishes. I gotta pee."

Leah returned just after Crystal had. Crystal watched me add detergent and start the dishwasher. "I'm guessing from his lack of underwear, he's begged enough and you accepted?" Crystal nodded.

"It wasn't a really impressive display of submission, but it'll do." Crystal said. "I have two years to train him if we still live here when my time is up. Did you find someplace to take him or are we gonna have to do the waxing? He does look kinda manly with a mustache. I'd hate for Ms S to take it away forever."

Leah said nobody had openings and we would have to call Gloria but that meant she'd have to call our mother to get the number. "Gloria might demand a little tribute for the service. She likes to use slaves" Crystal offered. "I'd hoped you and I would be the first to use his slave tongue." Crystal grinned. "You know, the first to ride his face after his enslavement. He's gonna get a LOT of practice if Mom gets him and farms him out to her friends. Hell, his tongue is gonna get a workout if he stays here with us." Leah agreed, chortling. I cringed even though licking pussy was not that offensive an idea in itself. I'd always enjoyed making my partner cum. But now I had no choice in the matter. And the thought of doing Leah and especially my mother bothered me.

A quick call to Mom got Gloria's cell number. Unfortunately, Mom also discovered I had waited until later last night to inform Leah of my problem. She suggested Leah add a few stripes to my bottom and said she was going to give me a half dozen with the strap when she returned. We all heard Bob's voice in the background laughingly say I was now getting what he'd endured. Mom talked a little about how the music festival was so much fun and how they were going to catch a shuttle from their hotel when they finished breakfast.