My Mother Owns Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,279 Followers

"Bob seems amused and pleased Dave is in trouble." Crystal offered.

"Fucking bastard!" I seethed, and before I could think, I added. "He and those other assholes were the guilty ones. All I did was run some computer checks on people. I didn't deserve this collar."

If Leah's evil eye had been a laser, I'd have been burned to a crisp on the spot. "I told you yesterday we would discuss the matter one final time and put it to rest. Did the alcohol from the two beers I let you have fry the brain cell that heard that or are you just stupid?" she asked viciously. "Do you seriously think you are innocent?" I nodded and then shrugged, cowering. "Well, let me tell you ONE more time, nobody cares about your relative guilt compared to the others in the scam. You have been convicted and are now a slave."

Leah continued, "You know you can appeal your conviction. Your defense attorney explained that. Usually that is done in the first week before the slave is sold off but you have a month and a half or so from what I remember. So because you can't seem to wrap your head around it, we are gonna call Jasmine and tell her to enter an appeal on your behalf. You do know the courts extend your enslavement for wasting their time if you lose, right?" I nodded. "I personally think you got off easy." Leah gritted. I told her two years is not easy. She had no idea how bad it was from my side of the equation.

"Let's compare again. You helped a group of con-men gather private information about their marks. It doesn't matter you were not told all the details of their real plans. You got paid very well, too well compared to your usual pay. You should have suspected something was up. And despite them convincing you to give a large portion back for them to reinvest you still had money to burn. Now Crystal here merely carried a sling bag into a park. She never touched the drugs inside and did not know what they were, just that it was drugs of some sort. She was not paid a dime. She did it stupidly as a favor for a guy she was dumping anyway. She got four years, while you got only two."

"But I never got to explain everything!" I protested. "Not to the judge. All I did was write a statement for the lawyer to present. Then suddenly I am told I am being enslaved for two years!"

"For ignoring me when I told we would not talk about your innocence or wrongful conviction again after yesterday I am going to offer you two choices. First, I welt your ass with a half dozen with the cane. AND If you ever say it again, I'll have the tip of your tongue pierced and attached to your lip for a week. Maybe I'll pierce your nipples and chain them to the rings so when you suck in your tongue to swallow, you pull on your nipples." I cringed at the cruel threat. Leah glared at me with what could best be described as fanatical.

"Your second option is we call Jasmine and you tell her you want to appeal. You risk the extended enslavement if you lose. Convince the judge and win and you are home free. Personally, I hope you take the second option. Leah declared. "If it were up to me, I'd give you an extra few years without a second thought. You deserve it. Now choose."

"I'd like to hear what Jasmine has to say before I decide. I just want my chance to explain what I did." I said, tearfully, feeling overwhelmed. I was losing my composure. My own sister was turning on me. Suddenly, I blurted. "I can't believe you aren't more sympathetic and forgiving!" Leah frowned and pulled her phone out of her pocket.

"Hey girl!" Jasmine answered the call. "How is one of my favorite double cousins doing?"

The double cousin thing was a running joke between Mom and Jasmine. They were first cousins who both happened to marry second or third cousins in the Angelle family. (I could never keep track. Everybody with the same last name in an area were related in some way.) After a few platitudes, Leah explained the situation.

Jasmine asked, "Is the boy sitting there, now? It sounds like you have me on speaker." Leah said I was listening. "Then reach over and slap the idiot up side his head and knock some sense into him! He musta got his stupidity from the Angelle side of the family! I got the boy the sweetest deal in the world. Unless he screws up, he'll only have to wear that collar for two years. It woulda been much worse and will be if he rocks the boat."

Leah asked her to explain. "Okay first of all, the boy is guilty as sin as far as the law is concerned no matter what he thinks. Whether he knew how the information he gathered was gonna be used or not is totally irrelevant. He collected personal information that was used in a crime AND he benefited. He admitted what he had done. As far as him speaking in court, I did that for him. Actually, the reason the proceedings were so short is because I'd already made the deal. And it was the best he could have got."

"How?" I protested. "I got enslaved for two years!"

"Yeah, ONLY two years unless you screw it up." Jasmine said. "Let me back up. The courts are trying to minimally sentence first time offenders whenever possible. It is not to save the convict any suffering. Nobody cares about that. The powers that be are hoping it saves recovery time so the newly manumitted slave turned citizen is back to being a productive member of society quickly. It is a matter of saving tax dollars."

"I know you heard in court you got two years enslavement. That is the official and public sentence. What you really got was a four year sentence and the other two years are held in abeyance. Consider it as sort of a probation. They do not even appear in the slave registry. But if Dave gets arrested for any reason that makes him appear before a judge, he will have those extra two years added to his enslavement automatically." I began to hyperventilate at this news.

"He could be given a ticket for running a red light, for instance, and just pay a fine. But if he got pulled over for reckless driving and appeared before a judge, the two years would automatically kick in. And that is on top of whatever he got for the reckless driving. Same thing if he got arrested for shoplifting which is not something anybody'd normally get enslaved over, but Dave's two years would again be added to his enslavement."

"How did I not know this?" I exclaimed.

"You did. Well you heard your sentence in court. The two years enslavement part. The probationary portion is kept out of public view and not mentioned in open court deliberately. You really have to go back to the original court sentencing documents to find it was there. You knew we'd made a plea deal and got it down to two years. You wrote a statement and the court reviewed it. It was a statement of facts which was in itself an admission. The alternative was much worse. For your part in the scam you faced a possible six to eight years if we'd fought it in open court." Jasmine said. "Plus you would probably not be allowed to ever work with computers again. Under our deal you can still use computers."

"How long will this probationary thing hang over his head?" Leah asked. The answer was until the day my collar was removed. "I had no idea of this part of the deal either."

"Sure you did." Jasmine stated. "Well, maybe not the whole thing. But when you and your mother went before the judge, you agreed to make sure Dave got the whole slave experience, that you would teach him such a harsh lesson he'd never consider committing another crime. Your mother was in full agreement. This type offer only works for first time cases where the families are willing to step up and take charge. You and your mother agreed."

Jasmine continued. "All this works only if the family is willing to become the newly convicted slave's owner and hold his feet to the fire as slave, NOT coddle him or her but make them live the full experience.The judge signed off only after talking to you and your mother and getting your assurances you would NOT give Dave a free ride. He is to be a slave. The judge was obviously convinced you believed in the concept of judicial slavery and that slaves deserve to be punished. If you or your mother at any time decide he deserves to have his whole sentence instated, then he serves the full term. Also if your mother decide you can not handle the responsibility, Dave will become property of the state and resold. And that means for his full four year sentence. "

Leah said she'd never heard of this holding part of the sentence in abeyance before. "Oh it's becoming common when the family members assume control as owners. There are three teenagers just finishing high school who are serving eighteen months under their parents for stealing a car and going joy-riding. The have another eighteen months held in abeyance if they mess up. And it does not take much to get that extra time."

"You mean I can just say I think he should be enslaved longer and he will?" Leah asked as she smiled evilly at me.

"Pretty much. You are on record as being a party to his sentence and as an adult free person with a slave license living in the same household." Jasmine confirmed, to my horror. "You would have to offer a detailed explanation but your mother could do it immediately as his official owner. All it takes is to go to the courthouse and file the petition. The idea is close family members would not screw over another unless they felt the slave genuinely deserved it."

"So Dave appealing his conviction is not the wisest path. No matter how much he feels he wants to make a statement to a judge directly." Leah said, looking at me as she said it.

Jasmine laughed. "It would be beyond stupid. First of all, going before a judge activates the probation so his sentence would go from two to four years automatically. Then for wasting the court's time, he could get an additional matching sentence up to five years maximum. So if Dave lost, his now four year sentence turns to eight unless he won. Not even an Angelle on his dumbest day would risk eight years of enslavement against the two he has unless he had incontrovertible proof of innocence. And believe me, Dave is guilty as far as the law is concerned. Otherwise I'd have got him off being actually enslaved altogether."

"How has the slaveboy been doing?" Jasmine asked. "Behaving, I hope. At least enough to not get his enslavement extended." Leah explained how I was in dire need of getting a whole body exfoliation, and what my mother threatened. Jasmine laughed. "I have an idea. There is a cosmetology school on 8th street. They do walk-ins. They use slaves as training tools for the students. I've seen slaves go in and get the full gamut. Head to toe, haircut, body wax, the works, free just for being training aids. Go check it out."

"Wow. This has been one interesting phone call." Leah said. "One more question. How easy is it to check on all this in the records? Like for another slave?"

"Are you talking about your girlfriend?" Jasmine asked. Leah confirmed she was. "Well I was not the attorney involved. I just know your mom told me she was ferrying narcotics. What was her sentence and the type of drugs?" When Leah said four years and fentanyl and some other stuff, Jasmine responded, "You hit some magic words. Fentanyl is a tough rap to beat. Getting only four years for even being around it is a gift. It sounds like your girl could be in a similar position but the pieces don't fit. I don't know how Sandra could be her owner. Probationary sentences are usually reserved only for slaves owned by family members."

"You can go to the court house or come see me next week and I will help look it up. The easiest way is to ask your Mom. She will know." Jasmine offered. Leah told her Mom is in New Orleans. "Oh, Marcus is over there for a neurology conference. He called to tell me he was enjoying the music festival at night. I've got a couple cases coming up that I have to prepare so I couldn't go."

"Still want to talk to a judge and appeal?" Leah asked me, smugly after she told Jasmine goodbye. I shook my head, feeling despondent. "Then I guess you choose option one. Six with the cane plus the two from Mom." I was shocked she would still do that. "I told you not to ever mention your sentence being unfair again. You disobeyed. That has consequences. But if you are a very good boy between now and then, I may let you off and only give you three or four since I learned something important today."

"Do you think instead of one more year of slavery, there is a possibility I could face five if I got a matching probation sentence, too?" Crystal asked, distraught.

Leah assured her she had nothing to worry about. "Not like you. Sounds like you are in a very weak spot!" she said looking at me. "I can add two years if I want!" she beamed, happily.

"You wouldn't do that to me!" I said, and after a pause, "would you?" Leah leered.

"Why not? I told you a few times, I thought you got an easy sentence. Now I know why." Leah stated. "Funny thing is I was joking yesterday about your enslavement getting extended if you got pulled over. Turns out it was a real possibility. I will have to discuss this with Mom. Oh, don't look at me like that. I want all the facts first."

"Yeah, we all need facts. It's probably not a good idea to call Ms S now. She'll be busy, but my mom should be home and up by now." Crystal said. Leah told her we would do that later, and needed to get dressed and take me to get waxed. "No, I need answers first! I want to call my Mom!" Crystal demanded.

Leah's right hand shot out like a striking snake. She grabbed Crystal's left nipple through her tshirt, twisting it cruelly. Crystal squealed. "Need I remind you that you are still a slave? I may give you a lot of latitude but you need to remember your real status. Have I indulged you so much lately that you have forgotten?"

"No Ma'am!" Crystal declared fervently. I noticed how both hands shot behind her back, her hands clasped tightly, her knuckles white with the effort to keep them in place. "I'm sorry I overstepped. I was upset and did not think first!" Leah released the nipple. Crystal kept her hands clasped and made no effort to rub herself.

Leah asked her, "Do you think you deserve another reminder?"

"If you think so, Ma'am." Crystal answered, reluctantly, tears forming.

"Which nipple should I pinch next? The one I just bruised or the other one?"

Crystal shuddered, "That is up to you, ma'am." Without a word, Leah slowly and deliberately grasped the girl's right nipple. She pinched hard and twisted it almost a hundred eighty degrees. Crystal squealed again and tried to breathe through the pain. Her hands grasped each other even tighter than before if that were possible.

Leah stared into Crystal's eyes for several seconds before she turned loose. "Show the boy your nips. I had to give him a little pinch earlier to get his attention too." Leah turned to me. "Whipping an ass is not the only punishment we give. A pinch is quick and easy. Imagine me doing this to the end of your cock." Leah pointed to Crystal's breasts which were now on display as Crystal had pulled her shirt over her head and off and not just raised it enough to expose herself. Both nipples appeared to be swollen already and bright red against the pink areolae. Leah said we needed to get dressed and ready to leave.

"Damn!" I muttered in awe. "I'm surprised you could stand still. I saw how you squeezed your hands behind your back."

"If I'd brought my hands up, she'd have hurt me much worse." Crystal explained. "Sometimes she'll go back and forth alternating tits. It hurts more when they are already burning. Nipple pinching is a favorite among them, Ms S and Mom included. I shouldn't have talked back. And never make a demand. Mostly, I can say whatever I want as long as it is polite and respectful. But they determine what is respectful."

I was not happy with what I'd learned about my conviction nor the punishment that Leah had prescribed. I hurried to get dressed after a quick clean up. I certainly did not want to be the one holding things up. I called out through Leah's partially opened door to tell her I was ready and ask where she wanted me to wait. Leah told me to come in. "I guess you are learning a little after all." she observed. Both she and Crystal were dressed and applying a light makeup. Over the years I'd noticed unless they were going to get fixed up for a special occasion neither wore much makeup. They did not need it. Both girls were pretty and had great complexions.

The lobby of the cosmetology school was an open area. The waiting area had a full view of several tables. Each table was occupied by a naked man getting waxed by three women in smocks. More nude male slaves knelt to one side.

A woman stepped forward and introduced herself as the manager. After Leah briefly explained what she wanted the woman said, "It'll be a little while before I will have a table free, Saturdays we get work crews, so my students get lots of practice waxing. Your boy's hair looks a little long. Would you like to have it cut while you are waiting?"

She explained haircuts were one thing the work crews rarely needed. The bosses would generally simply shear head hair close to the scalp. "We love to offer trims or even full cuts. Sometimes we use the same slave for a series of trims until little is left. We had a boy in yesterday who bawled like a baby as his shoulder length hair was first cut and styled into a feminine hairdo, then a shorter man's cut. He left bald. His mother brought him in. He'd just been enslaved and turned over to her. I was surprised they did not butcher his hair at the jail."

Leah asked what other types of treatments they did and if they had growth inhibitor. The manager smiled and said if it had to do with hair they did it. They also taught facials and manicures. Everything was free except growth inhibitor because of the cost. "To be honest, we hate to use it because it lasts so long, up to four months and we like the repeat business. Our students need the experience." she explained, with a smile.

"I'll tell you what." Leah said with a leer. "Take my boy here and use him for a style then a trim or however you want. Do his face and nails if you'd like. Use him for whatever practice your students need. If he ends up bald after your students practice that is fine with me. Then I want a full body hair removal. I'll pay the extra for the growth inhibitor." I gasped and began to protest. The manager asked about my eyebrows. "Pluck them all you want as well. Oh and if he opens his mouth and bitches too much, tell me. I'll use that inhibitor on his head and face too. And I'll teach your girls how to spank a slave."

"Obviously the boy has pissed you off." the woman said. "I see a little similarity between the two of you. Brother? Cousin?" Leah confirmed I was her younger brother who recently got enslaved and did not have the sense to keep my body smooth. Then she told me to strip and fold my clothes. The only thing I was remotely happy about was she had Crystal remove my chastity cage before we left home. I avoided that humiliation at least.

"How about the girl? Would you like anything for her? We could do a nice style. We'd use one of our advanced students of course." the woman offered. Crystal gasped and whispered plaintively, 'please, no'.

"Show me some style ideas." Leah said. I did not hear more as I was lead away.

The next three hours was complete misery. My hair was shampooed then trimmed. When she finished blow drying my hair another student started all over and shampooed it again before she cut it, each one treating me like a new customer. An instructor critiqued their work and offered advice as they worked me over. Finally a woman, after applying hot towels to my head and face, shaved everything but my eyebrows. They were already gone as a result of the woman who plucked them first into a neat shape then into fine line and then removed the rest completely.

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,279 Followers