My Mother Owns Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In a few minutes, Crystal is going to pay you back for using her ass that time." Leah said as she led me to my bed. The covers had been removed and only the bottom sheet remained. "Unlike you she has my permission to use my slave. Also unlike you, her cock will not get soft after she cums. She will ride your ass until she decides to quit or I tell her I think you've had enough." Leah was dressed like she had been the evening before, tshirt and cotton shorts. I stood trembling. "When you are ready, Crystal." she called.

Crystal emerged from my bathroom nude but for her collar and a black leather harness strapped around her waist. From the harness protruded a smooth, shiny pink phallus. "Her cock is only an inch in diameter and seven inches long. A tad smaller than your cock by our reckoning from the way we measured with our hands." Leah announced. The girls had stroked me until I was hard after supper and commented about my length and girth.

I wondered why Leah was repeating all this now. When she glanced to the side of the room where my computer desk sat, I suddenly understood. They were recording this. I had already been apprehensive but the wave of extra humiliation that swept through me almost made my knees buckle. I understood why Leah was dressed. I had expected her to jill herself as my ass was plundered. I did not say all this but I could not keep from groaning. "You are recording this, aren't you?"

"Oh yes!" Leah admitted loudly for the camera. "Saving it for future viewing. We can repeat it anytime, but there's nothing like the first time! Crystal, how do you want him? Laid over pillows on the bed?"

"Nope, I'm gonna take him from behind, doggie style just like he took me. But I think I'll start with him on his knees sucking this cock." Crystal said as she pushed me down. She turned me slightly. I had the presence of mind to realize she was not only positioning me for a camera on my desk but others. I did not have time to try to think where they were when she bumped the tip of pink phallus against my lips and commanded me to "Open!"

"Better lick it and get it wet. I may put the first inch up your butt before I add lube. That little coating of lube I fingered up your hole earlier is not gonna do the job." I sucked and coated the end of the dildo as much as I could. Like she said the extra water based lube she had daubed on my butt when they stripped me in the kitchen after supper was not going to be enough. She had used much more for the enema nozzle. I glanced up to see her smile. Her face was flushed and I knew she was aroused. I more imagined that actually smelled her pussy getting wet. I could tell she was starting to get into the 'scene'.

"Okay, BOY, stop." Crystal commanded. "I did a lot of thinking about which position to put you in when I shove my cock up your ass. On your back holding your ankles would let me watch your face as I reamed you and see your tears as you suffered. Laying you on your belly over pillows will keep you from moving forward trying to escape getting impaled." Crystal giggled. " But I finally decided to do you like you did me that first time. On your knees with me holding your hips. And no matter how much you hate it or how much it hurts, you are gonna have to push back. Because if you try to pull away, I'll tie a cord around your balls to hold you in place."

"Do you want lube?" she asked. I nodded. "Then beg for it. Beg for lube and beg for me to fuck your sorry slave ass. Tell me how regretful you are and beg me to punish you." She pressed the tip of her dildo forward hard enough to make my anus hurt. I was already sensitive back there from getting flushed. I begged for lube. I felt her remove the pressure for a few seconds. Cold wet lube was squirted directly onto my anus. A few moments past before the shaft was pressed against my hole again. I hoped she had used that time to lube her shaft. "Ready for me to make you my bitch?"

I did not have time to respond before the pressure increased and suddenly the tip popped inside. Popped is an apt description. The sudden pain of my ass being forced open almost made a sound. I know my vocal cords made a sound. It was not a scream per se nor a moan. It was more a loud, high pitched 'annngg'. a strangled scream if you will. Pain coursed through my whole lower gut. I heard giggles. Then felt more pain. "ALL THE WAY!" I heard Crystal cheer a few minutes later. I realized her groin was pressed tight to my buttocks.

I have no idea how long she pushed and pulled that phallus in and out of my ass. Crystal continually slapped my right buttock and crowed insults as plowed me. "Take it bitch! Worthless slaves get fucked! and others rung in my ears as I cried with the pain and humiliation. I'd read stories about how the person getting assfucked got into the sensations and loved it after a while, even to the point of orgasm. That was not the case for me. For me it was continual agony.

Then through the tears I was aware of a body sliding under my face and I stared down into a very wet, open vagina. An inch wide landing strip ran upwards above the clit. "That's right, get your face in there and eat me!" Leah's voice commanded. I did as I was told.

"That was HOT!" Leah said sometime later, breathing hard. She was grinning. "I musta came a dozen times! Once I started they kept rolling in!" The pain of having my ass reamed ended sometime before. I never did experience that bliss of arousal described in the stories from being fucked. The best I got was a dulling of the pain as my ass accommodated being stretched and pummeled. "Did he cum from having his prostate mashed?" Leah asked giddily. I was aware of Crystal moving to my side.

"No but he dripped a bunch of precum." Crystal announced. Leah nodded and pulled away. I flopped over.

"Okay he is all yours."Leah said. "I'm gonna shower. When you get finished, bring him to me for his caning." Leah said. "Okay Dave, I'll make you an offer, take the new dildo three inches up your butt and you'll only get half the strokes." Leah held the two dildos side by side and the pink phallus, still slick with lube, looked skinny in comparison to the new toy. I shook my head, whispering, 'I cant! I hurt too much!" I felt like bawling again. Leah giggled and left, calling over her shoulder for us to clean up when we are finished.

"Lick my pussy, Dave! Suck my clit!" Crystal demanded. My tongue was tired and my lips numb but I regrouped and got busy. Oh, fuck that is the best ever!" Crystal screamed as she ground herself through a number of orgasms. "Now fuck me! I haven't had a real cock since you did me that time." I was surprised to find myself hard. When I finished she flipped me over. "I came twice more! Now let's see how many times you get me off sucking your stuff outta my pussy!" Another first for me but I had no will to resist anything. I actually had no real way to distinguish the taste of my semen at this point from her juices. I simply did as I was told. I was aware of her sucking my cock into her mouth, getting hard, and cumming again.

Finally Crystal announced she'd had enough and ordered me to get up and get in the shower with her. We washed each other. I'd loved everything that happened after the dildo was removed from my ass. Crystal admitted she did too.

"Who do you think will see that recording?" I asked, concerned.

"Our moms for sure. Maybe some of their friends who know about you taking me up the butt that time." Crystal answered. "Don't worry about it." I could not believe how nonchalant she was. "Hey! We are slaves. We could be ordered to reenact the whole thing in the middle of the living room floor while they all sit around and drink beer as they watch. They could post it online on some porn site showing slaves in action. Too bad. Separate it. That was Slave Crystal fucking Slave Dave up the ass for how he treated her before. After Leah left it was Crystal the person and Dave the person making love. Yeah, we didn't have time to cuddle after. We have things to do. Later we will cuddle after we make love."

I paused. "Was it only Slave Crystal performing? You seemed to be getting into it."

"Alright, Dave." Crystal admitted. "I DID enjoy paying you back. For a bit there, I loved watching you cry and beg me to slow down, remembering how I did the same. And then I felt regret for what I was doing, the anguish I knew you were suffering but I kept going because that was what I was told to do. We are even now, the slate is clean, okay?" I nodded and we embraced.

Crystal began to get dressed. I reached into a drawer for a pair of boxer briefs. "Nope!" Crystal said. "You stay nude until Leah says different. You are still under punishment. Didn't you listen?" I shrugged.

"I hoped she would change her mind." I groused morosely.

"She might, but don't count on it. Leah almost always follows through on what she says." Crystal said. "Occasionally she might soften her stance a tiny bit. But I wouldn't bet on it, not after today.."

"So it's back to being slave and not person." I offered morosely.

"Consider yourself slave more than ninety nine percent of the time. Relish the tiny fraction of the time you are actually allowed to be Dave the person." Crystal advised.

Leah was sitting in a recliner in the living room watching a sitcom on the television. It was obviously on a streaming channel because she paused it. "Ready to be caned?" she asked, cheerfully. I shook my head. "Ahh, it's not so bad! You just gotta get into the spirit! This is your life now!"

Her buoyant attitude disturbed me. Our whole relationship had been set on its ear. Here she was trivializing beating my ass, delivering terrible pain and acting like it was normal activity. Just a few months earlier if she had flippantly addressed me this way, I'd have lashed out loudly and probably profanely. At the very least I'd have told her to kiss my ass even if I thought she was teasing. Now, I kept silent. She might be teasing but she was serious. She had all the power and we both knew it.

"Okay! Let's start with a little orientation." Leah began. "Orientation??!!" I thought. "This is one of the canes Crystal told you she made." She handed me a long object.

This was not what Mom had used on me only the previous day, the rod that scorched fire across my bottom, welting it. What I held in my hand was not a simple wood dowel painted with a little coating.

This was a terrible instrument in comparison. What I held was essentially an acrylic rod with a wood core. Just holding this thing I could feel the heft and knew what power it would wield. I held the handle and let the tip bob up and down a few times. I looked up at Leah who grinned back. It was as if she read my mind and could feel my trepidation. "Yep, You can almost feel the power, can't you?" She held her hand out for me to return it. "You are never to hold it again like you just did. You are never even allowed to touch it or one like it unless directly ordered. Crystal, describe how you are to carry this if you are sent to retrieve it."

"With a loose open grip held sideways across the front of my body in two hands at about the one third and two third points of the length making sure to never touch the handle." Crystal intoned.

"Have you ever touched the handle of one of the canes?" Leah asked.

"Not since the day I presented them to Ms Sandra three years ago." Crystal answered."I have not even touched the shaft of one except when ordered. The one in your closet fell over one day when I was hanging clothes. I reported it to you." I thought at first I was being pranked until I looked more closely at Crystal's expression. She was serious. She was treating this rod as if it was a revered artifact.

Leah said she had to pee and left. I knew full well what she was doing. She wanted to give me the chance to talk to Crystal privately. It was a game for her and I was a pawn. Problem was, for me this was no game.

"You never touched one of these Holy canes?" I scoffed. "Not even tempted to see if it turned into a snake or something." I joked.

"Make funny remarks, asshole." Crystal snapped. "I want to keep my nipples intact. I'm not gonna have them smashed with one of those canes or perforated and ringed just because I can't follow a fucking order." She stated grimly. "You saw what happens when you just irritate one of them. Imagine what they will do if you blatantly disregard a standing order, no matter how seemingly frivolous it is to you. It's not what the order is, it is they issued it and expect it to be followed. I told you about the cameras to see if I followed my enema procedure to the letter."

I knew from previous conversations the 'THEY' Crystal used referred to the free people in the house, Mom and Ms Amanda leading the way. Leah was right behind them.

Mrs Cormier was more subtle when she gave a directive. She'd simply ask for something and expect it done to her specifications. She'd always been like that. Even as a young child, she'd ask me to take my dirty shoes off before coming inside. Her request was never taken lightly and always carried as much weight as my mother's orders. I'd always wondered if she asked Mom to do something how fast my Mom would comply.

Leah returned. "That was a relief." she sighed. "I drank two beers while you and Crystal played around. I hope you know that was for Crystal's benefit and not yours. I'd made a promise she could use you to enjoy herself once she took your ass. I always keep my promises."

"Now where were we? Oh yes. I showed you the cane. Sometimes Mom likes to bend a slave over the end of the sofa so her target can't move much. That works good for her paddle. And I know you've seen the type of paddle she likes. It is more a short strap and carries one Hell of a wallop. Crystal peed herself a little her first time getting caned and Mom does not want to risk the carpet. It's one reason she does not have pets. FOUR legged ones anyway." Leah was plainly getting a kick out of her presentation. Her nipples were tenting her tshirt.

"For the most part, if Mom, and I'll extend that to me, decides to punish you out in the open, she might paddle you in the living room, but will certainly cane you in the kitchen." She gestured me to follow as she led the way. "You said Mom had you put your hands on a chair in her office yesterday, right?" I nodded. Leah laughed. "That was to see if you'd jump up and give her an excuse to award penalty strokes. I much prefer to have you lean forward and put your forearms on the chair and hold on. Bent over further, it takes more effort to stand. And if you keep a tight grip on the chair, damn near impossible.Try it."

I briefly considered telling her I understood the principle of center of gravity, but reminded myself of Crystal's warning that the seemingly innocuous could be a trap. I tested the two positions and noticed there really was a difference, particularly when Leah ordered me to spread my legs. Her sudden grasp of my scrotum from behind caused me to reflexively try to jump up. "See, it is much more difficult to get up quickly." she crowed.

"Now considering the lesson you just learned, pick the position you want for your caning and assume it." Leah ordered. My hopes she was going to let me off after all this were dashed. "Take into account, if you stand or otherwise get out of position, I will repeat the stroke. Do it a third time, and we start the count over at one and I might add a few to the total. I don't think you want to risk penalty strokes."

I bent over, my elbows and forearms on the seat of the chair. "You might want to spread your legs for stability." she cautioned. Scared shitless and remembering her earlier grab of my scrotum I begged her to be careful of my balls. Leah laughed. "Don't worry, I might want a niece or nephew some day. But if you ever really seriously piss me off, well let's just say you can always adopt."

"These are for Mom." Leah said and delivered a stroke that made me scream. My back convulsed and I jerked hard enough to lift the chair and rattle it. That blow was far worse than the ones I suffered yesterday. Leah repeated the strike. I tried very hard to not scream again but could not help the anguished cry emanating from my throat. Damn! That sucker hurt. My ass was on fire. "Now for mine." The first and second of 'hers' and my fourth altogether had me openly crying and my legs trembling. I bawled with the next. I simply could not help it. I'd almost rather accept another buttfucking but I knew I could not have taken that either. The next three, delivered across my thighs, stung fiercely but did not scorch anything like the first ones.

"I ALWAYS keep my promises." Leah said as I remained in place, ass throbbing. "I told you earlier you would get the full number but I changed the force a bit towards the end. You and I both know the last three were a gift. I think we have developed a little understanding. Do NOT test me."

I was released to wash my face, compose myself and dress in briefs unless wanted to stay nude. I was told not to 'dawdle". Not wanting to spend a second longer than needed I rushed back to find Leah naked from the waist down, her pussy obscured from view by Crystal's head. "Spanking ass turns me on." Leah announced, grinning."If you'd been a little faster it would be you down there right now. You'd have liked that. I KNOW you'd love to please me from now on and will look forward to the opportunity. A slave's sole purpose is to keep its owner happy."

I did not sleep in my own bed. Instead of the tshirts and panties the girls had worn the previous evening, they were nude tonight. I ate both of them to multiple orgasms. Both girls rated my efforts as 'passable for a male'. Crystal mounted my hard cock and rode me. "You know what's next." she'd said when I came and she climbed onto my face for me to lick her clean. Her/their training was taking hold. I did not hesitate.

I awoke the next morning to find a hand not my own softly caressing my morning erection. "One last milestone." Leah said as she swung a leg over my body and impaled herself on my cock. As she began to ride me, she looked into my face. " I whipped your butt. I had your ass fucked and although you were mostly out of it, I pumped a few fingers up your booty. You ate me out and sucked my tits last night. Now I am using your cock. I am not going to make you lick my asshole, but when you lick your cum out of my pussy you WILL kiss it. I own you." Leah, my own sister declared. She shuddered and orgasmed as she repeatedly hollered, "I OWN YOU! I OWN YOU!"

We had eaten breakfast and Crystal and I were cleaning up the kitchen, both still nude having remained so since our early morning sex play. Leah was dressed, albeit wearing only a tshirt and panties. We understood the distinction. Leah was allowed whatever degree of modesty she wanted while Crystal and I were not.

"I'm going to shower." Leah announced. "I want the two of you to run the vacuum cleaner around the living room. Make sure everything is picked up. Do the same in here. Wipe down the surfaces.Then you two can get cleaned up. We are going to start spaghetti sauce and let it simmer. That is easy to fix for a group and something we can handle while Mrs C is gone."

"I want the house ready for our guests before Mom gets back from New Orleans. She is going to check out of the hotel soon and it's a couple hour drive." Leah reported.

"Did you say guests as in plural?" Crystal asked. "Like more than just Mom?"

"Yes, plural." Leah said. "That isn't a problem for you is it?" Crystal answered like I knew she would, "Not at all, Ma'am."

As soon as Leah left I turned to Crystal. "What's up? Other than the fact we are standing here working naked."

"Ms Sandra does not generally have guests, plural. Oh she's had a few dinner parties, people over and all that, but she is always here beforehand to make sure everything meets her approval. Guest singular would indicate my mother. She comes over almost every weekend. After yesterday with the talk about your probation time, something is up. Change of routine is NEVER good for a slave." Now I was nervous. I had not thought beyond being able to get dressed.