My Mother Owns Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Dave's suffering continues.
8.4k words
4.5
14.9k
13

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers

"Oh crap!" Crystal exclaimed, stunned at my appearance when I emerged from the building. "I've never seen anybody so totally hairless!" she offered with an expression of awe mixed with a little amusement. "Did they leave your eyelashes at least?" I noticed Crystal's hair had escaped tampering. I pointed that out bitterly. Her countenance darkened. "Don't mess with me." she warned me quietly. "I'm not happy. And for God's sake don't piss off Leah. She is in a mood. I'll explain later."

I wondered about that. Leah seemed happy a few moments ago when she rubbed her hands over my body during her inspection.

"Alright, I doubt any of us feel like cooking." Leah announced as she slid behind the wheel. "Do you want to stop on the way home and eat or have something delivered later?" My mumbled 'not hungry' response was not well received. "If you don't want to eat with us you can eat a bowl or two of slave chow later. What about you, Crystal?"

Crystal's quick reply of 'whatever you think easiest' was almost drowned out when I exclaimed, "Fuck, I've just had every hair on my body ripped out by the roots. Twenty women played with my cock and teased me. They shaved my head. Can't I have a few minutes to settle before I think about food?" I had not stopped to think. I heard a quick intake of breath and saw Crystal staring back, shaking her head slowly.

Too late, I caught myself. "I mean... I'm exhausted...."

"Okay, asshole. You did it to yourself." Leah announced looking into her rear view mirror."You know how I said you'd get your stripes cut in half if you were good. You just erased the 'good boy' the girls back there gave you for your cooperation. One more word and I'll double the number instead. I have NO problem with welting your ass from top to bottom. Just keep running your mouth. Dig your grave a little deeper." We'd driven another block when Leah made a sudden right. "I have an idea." she declared.

I had no idea where we were when she first parked. I looked across the small parking lot. We were at a store that sold sex toys. I'd never been in this one before. I'd gone in one in town once to look for a gag gift for a combination bachelor/bachelorette party for a college buddy who was getting married. A few of us wanted a vibrator for his wife for when he wasn't 'up for the job'. We pooled our money for a big industrial strength fucking machine with attachments. She was far more amused than he was.

I followed as Leah led Crystal to a wall displaying dildos and butt plugs of every size, color and shape. "What do you think of this one?" Leah asked Crystal, who visibly cringed as she examined the toy Leah held.

"I think it would even stretch my pussy a little." Crystal said. "It's much bigger than our other ones. We might consider it for some good ole girl on girl fucking but it's way too big for anal if that is what you have in mind. "

Leah laughed. "Don't even try to bullshit me, Crystal. It is not that much bigger and you know where it is going sooner or later." Crystal gulped and kept quiet. "It's only a little bigger than Dave's real one. The big difference is this one is modeled after a cock, uneven with fake veins and ridges and not just a smooth, straight cylinder. It'll be like a real cock only harder. No give."

"Nice going, idiot!" Crystal snapped at me when Leah took her purchase to the counter. "You just had to run your mouth. Think before you open it!"

"I get my butt reamed at least once every month, maybe a little more. And it hurts like a mother every damn time. The dildo we have hurts enough when it is shoved up your ass by hand. But if the person using it decides to wear it and hump hard, you ache for days! This one is even bigger. It'll feel like King Kong using a baseball bat. I ought to kick you in the nuts right now for fucking up!" Crystal was clearly upset.

"Shit!" I said, scared at her depiction "I don't think I can take that."

"Yeah? Well, guess what, you will!" Crystal declared. "Maybe not at first, but I can tell Leah is bound and determined to bury it to the hilt in your ass. The problem I have is the dildo is gonna be used on me too!"

Nobody said a word all the way home. After we parked, Leah ordered, "I have a few calls to make. Crystal take Dave to his bathroom and start his cleanse. I don't care to see or smell that. Don't tolerate any bullshit. I'm trying to decide whether to welt his bottom before or after you fuck him."

In response to my obviously shocked expression, Leah grimly explained, "You'll end up a well punished little slave boy tonight either way. If I cane you first it will make the experience more painful which you deserve for running your mouth, but I also don't want you distracted when Crystal humps your welted butt. I want you to fully appreciate your first time getting your butt stretched and knowing you are taking a cock like a bitch. I take it this IS your first time taking it up the butt?" she asked. I nodded numbly.

"I can't remember ever seeing Leah like this." I said to Crystal as she opened a case to remove what I knew to be an enema kit. "What is up? Yesterday afternoon she was a lot more laid back. I mean she scared the piss out of me. You both did. But this is on a whole new level. Is she like this often?"

"Strip!" Crystal ordered before she answered. "No. As a matter of fact, she's normally loving and tender. Oh, don't get me wrong, she has a tough side and will not tolerate anything but immediate obedience and is quick to discipline, but never cruel. Today she has taken that toughness up a few notches. Like you say 'to a new level'."

"The original plan was to fuck your butt to put you in your place as a slave. Leah planned to show you who was boss. Then we had to add getting your body hair removed. That put Leah on the spot to prove to your mom she is able to handle you and me at the same time. I'm not quite sure why that is an issue."

"It did not help her mood when I demanded to talk with my mom wanting answers about my enslavement. And it really pissed her off that I embarrassed her when I protested having my hair trimmed in front of that lady downtown. Slaves are supposed to docile and respectful, especially in public."

"They had just taken you away. Leah turned to me and said she did not want to punish me in front of the male slaves waiting in the lobby. The lady agreed and said they did not deserve to be entertained. Leah marched me outside and worked my nips over again, in the open parking lot by the car where anybody could have seen. The lady was watching from the doorway and gave a 'thumbs up' when Leah was finished. Leah made sure I knew we had an audience. Then we went down the street to a tattoo parlor to look at body jewelry. You know, nipple rings." Crystal had filled the bag and was measuring something from a clear bottle.

"Nipple rings!" I exclaimed. I cringed when she attached a large nozzle to the end of the tubing. It was as big around as my thumb and looked to be seven or eight inches long. Crystal paused her narrative to order me to my knees and elbows on the bathmat, knees spread wide.

"The nozzle is not as large as it looks. Well, I take that back. It will be uncomfortable but not as bad as the enema itself and it will stretch you a little for what comes later. I'll lube it up good and try to be gentle but it is going up your keister whether you like it or not. It is best to not clench, rather try to relax and push a little like you are taking a shit. You are lucky Leah stuck to the plan and she is not doing this your first time. In her mood, she'd probably hold you by your balls and jam it in." I gasped and cringed when she pushed the tip past my sphincter. "Don't be a pussy!" she admonished. "To tell you the truth, I am not enjoying this as much as I thought I would. I diddled my clit imagining this for the past three weeks. But the erotic mood I had this morning is gone. The whole day is fucked up." She started the solution running.

"I'm going slow so you can handle it. But you are getting the full two quarts and you better retain every drop. Let it leak or expel before I tell you and I'll start over and I won't be so gentle next time." Crystal warned. "I'll start the timer when it is all in." My guts ached and cramped. When I looked back underneath, my belly was swollen like I was pregnant and hung down.

I think as much to distract me as anything else, Crystal continued her tale. "I was telling you about nipple rings. When I was first enslaved everybody came down on me hard. I mean my mom, Ms S and even Leah. I was a drug dealer not just a stupid mule for one. I'd been caught and enslaved. I got punished..a LOT. But I was told to take it and warned it could always get worse. Your mom threatened to remove your hair including your facial hair permanently. And that was just for not being smooth and hairless."

"For me the big threat was having my body altered if I ever seriously pissed them off. I remember one time early on. I was kneeling or sitting quietly to one side as they discussed punishing me and one or the other suggested things like giving me a tattoo. Not a cute bunny but one I'd hate and could not hide. Then piercing and ringing me came up. Like big rings in each nipple and maybe one in my clit hood or a few down my labia. For some reason, when piercing me like that was mentioned the first time, I lost it. I begged them not to ruin my 'womanhood'."

"Of course it amused them more that I was far more distressed about a few holes in my flesh than being farmed out to be molested by a bunch of women. Ms S and Mom know of a group that use slave girls and treat them brutally at weekend parties."

"Just to drive the threat home, I had to research and compile a full report about piercing, not just how to do it but locations and types of hardware available for each body part. I use the term hardware because jewelry seems a benign label for a ring of hardened steel locked into your flesh for the foreseeable future."

"I know you might be thinking of something small and dainty like an earring hoop. I'm talking industrial strength steel designed for the long term. Some of those rings have screw mechanisms that lock into place but if used with a glue are permanently sealed. The only way to remove a tungsten steel ring is to break it and that is not an easy task. And certainly not one to risk when it is locked into a nipple or clit."

The enema solution was making me cramp. My anus burned. "I need to let this out!" I declared.

Crystal said, "Not yet. Your time is not up. Expel it now and we start over."

"Please, I can't take it!" I begged. "It hurts too much!" Crystal told me once again to quit being a pussy. Finally she let me get up and expel. She helped me stand and shuffle to the toilet.

"Let it out and sit for a while while the cramps work most of the crap out of you." Crystal said. "I'll wait outside." I would have thought expelling the contents of my bowels might have given me major relief immediately, but I was disheartened to cramp for minutes after. I had never been in so much misery. I had broken out into a sweat and felt a little nauseous I knew for sure I had shit out everything I had eaten for the past year. Finally the cramps subsided to an ache, but my anus burned fiercely. I flushed the toilet for maybe the tenth time and then stood and walked to the door to tell Crystal I was finished.

Laughing, she informed me I was NOT finished, not by a long shot. Now, I'd get rinsed. A few minutes later I found myself once again on my elbows and knees but this time clear water was pouring into my colon. Once again, my belly swelled with the huge volume of water infused into my rectum. My body was still sweating with the exertion. Crystal's timer went off and I expelled the water into the toilet. I knew I had two more rinses to go but I was wasted. I wanted a nap.

As my ass was filled with the second rinse, I said, "I can't believe you have gone through this every month for the last two years!"

"I never said that." Crystal said. I looked back at her and started to say, "But.." "What I said was I get my ass REAMED once a month and sometimes more NOW. In the beginning it was far more often. it seemed like every few days somebody wanted to fuck it. I get my ass flushed out like this regularly. Many times my colon is flushed just like what you are enduring and nothing further happens. I'm not used. Of course that suits me just fine."

I asked her who administers her the enemas. My next question was going to ask if that person was as hardcore as she was. I almost lost my position when she told me she gives herself her enemas. "Not like this!" I declared. "There is no way you can do this to yourself. It's impossible!"

"It's not impossible." Crystal murmured quietly. "It's what you endure when you know you have no alternative. When you are ordered to follow a specified procedure and suspect there is a camera watching." I asked if there was a camera watching us now. Crystal shrugged. "We are slaves. We follow the procedure, cameras or not. The ones I found before are not here now but I am not going to take the chance and ignore orders."

Aghast, I asked Crystal how often she puts herself through this ordeal. "Whenever I am asked if I am ready to have my butt prodded. Most of the time at least weekly. Every Saturday morning my ass suffered this exact regime. My mom came over on Saturdays. Sometime within the first hour or so she was here, she'd ask if my butt was clean and ready to be screwed. The first several times I'd scramble to get it done hoping for no further punishment. It was not long before I learned to just get it over with before she showed up."

"Ms Amanda took your ass?" I asked, astounded. "Your own mother?"

"NOT my mother!" Crystal said, emphatically. "She is a woman my owner allows to use me. Get into the mindset Ms S is your owner. We might use the term 'my mom' did this but if you slip and address one of those ladies the wrong way, your ass will pay and in your case, in might include your balls. But yes, Ms Amanda has put toys up my ass in addition to other things she has done to me."

"Early on, I was reminded of the crimes I committed while she used me one way or the other. Later, that changed to I deserved whatever I had to endure for just being a slave." Crystal offered, with a little break in her voice as she spoke. "I grew to hate and despise 'Crystal the slave'. She is worthless, good only to serve her owner and her owner's guests however they might like. However painful or humiliating it might be, that is what she endures as best she can. She has no rights."

"But I hold onto 'Crystal the person' and cherish her. That is who I am when I step away for a short time to go to school, or rather now to my job, or out to eat or a movie with Leah. Or when I am just given a little time to be myself."

The timer dinged and Crystal let me get up and expel the contents of my bowel. She asked me if I was clear. I shook my head. "Usually takes two rinses to be clear and a third to make sure." Crystal explained.

Before my third fill with clear water, my gut just ached. I knew I was empty. There might still be a little residual water but that would come out soon. Still, Crystal ordered me onto my knees and elbows. I suspected, but I had to know. "Crystal?" I asked "when did the anal stuff begin? The enemas and all?"

"You mean getting my ass fucked? Getting it stretched and reamed making it ache for days?" Crystal asked. "Being demeaned by everybody as an anal whore and not just the slut slave I was the year before? Well, that was the day you took me up the ass the first time. For some reason I was a playtoy for everybody in every way except for anal. But once you took my anal virginity they added that to their repertoire." Shocked and feeling guilty I begged her to forgive me.

She shrugged, "It was a matter of time. I have no idea why they waited, really. Everything they do to me is on your menu too, well with differences for anatomy. I'm sure they will all use your cock. Maybe not Mrs C. She also does not do me anally. Her big thing is oral. She loves to have me eat her out."

I asked how often they used her. "Mrs C tells me to report to the cottage out back three times a week but sometimes more often depending on her mood. She'll just tell me a time, sometimes at dinner in front of everybody. She seems to have priority. Every body else works around her, even Ms Sandra." Crystal replied. "Mrs C says a few good orgasms helps her to sleep so usually it is nine or nine thirty at night. Everybody seems to want her happy and wants the cook in a good mood. When they see me walk out the back door clad in just a tshirt and panties, they know where I am going."

"Ms Sandra uses me at least a couple times a week too. Plus she has Bob also so I'm guessing she has sex a lot. She used to let him watch me perform but never allowed him to touch. He loved to see me naked and in all kinds of positions. Since you guys got convicted, he is kicked out when she calls for me. She isn't a quick couple orgasms and send me on my way kind of woman either. She likes to take her time. Really likes foreplay. You'll see." Crystal giggled when I shuddered at the thought.

"Now Mom is over here a couple times a week for a little while. Usually one day midweek and then on Saturday. If she misses a Saturday then she uses me Sunday when she comes for lunch. I think the only time she did not use me is when she brought Sheila or Joel with her but that was usually holidays. She always made up for those missed days too. She'd point that out. She'd tell how I needed her regular training to keep me on my toes. And even if she didn't use a toy she always had me lick her. "

"Of course I slept with Leah every night so we did something pretty often. A lot of times it was mutual lovemaking. Sometimes Mom or Ms S would tell Leah I messed up and to deal with me. They'd ask Leah later what she did to me. Whenever either of them decided they wanted to punish me themselves, after they were finished I'd have to kiss their asshole and thank them. And that always ended in licking them to orgasm. I've done Mom in front of Ms Sandra and the other way around. I got to where I'd just blank it out and not think."

"Doing three women, Mrs C and both our moms, two or three times a week adds up to eight or nine times a week at least! And I'm not counting Leah. How in the world did you get anything else done like studying when you were in school?" I asked.

"No shit! I've had my face buried in at least one pussy and usually more, daily the past three years. I studied in the afternoons and early in the evenings. If I had an exam or a paper to write I could ask for time and they'd cut the session short. But if they thought I was shamming, I'd get punished. That was not an issue once I graduated."

"Guess what? You are gonna be joining me!" Crystal laughed. "You are gonna start tonight. You never ate my pussy but you will. If you are a good boy I'll let you fuck me too, but I'll be fucking you first."

Crystal locked the cock cage on me, ("So I didn't get so excited about our fun and get myself off.") and led me to report to Leah. "All clean and ready to play!" Crystal announced cheerfully.

"I ordered Chinese. It'll be here in a half hour. Did you get yourself cleaned out too in case I want to use you or christen that new dildo?" Leah asked. When Crystal stammered she had not but would go take care of matters right away, Leah said, "Don't worry about it, but I want you to remember I did have reason to discipline you twice today. I might give you something across that little butt of yours." Crystal merely nodded and said, "Yes, ma'am, I understand. I'm sorry I misbehaved."

I cleaned up after supper. Despite not having much of an appetite, I ate the food Leah served. I told myself I'd rather force myself to eat tasty Chinese food than a bowl of slave chow.

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers