My Mother Owns Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal laughed at me. "It's funny. Just night before last you were terribly embarrassed running around nude. There you were, sporting a freshly spanked butt, your cock standing up and then going flaccid every little while. Now, after getting waxed in front of twenty strangers, fucked up the ass and spending the night with two hot chicks who rocked your boat you are walking around nude not caring. Are you gonna be so nonchalant with Mrs C and your mom in the room?" I did not think so, but I also knew I had no choice.

There was not much to be picked up. The house was never cluttered even when I was little and left my toys around. But I ran the vacuum over the carpet while Crystal double checked everything else.

Leah returned. "Okay, you guys have twenty minutes to get showered, dressed and back here. I want your help chopping up the onion, bell pepper and other stuff for the sauce. Plus I want salad made. Don't waste time fucking." She grinned, exhibiting her old amicable self. "I should say 'too much time fucking'. I'll give you an extra five minutes if one of you can lick me to orgasm in the next two minutes."

"Do I get ten minutes if I can do it twice?" Crystal giggled, playing along. "Drop 'em and spread!" I stood and watched in awe as my sister orgasmed twice from Crystal's oral ministrations. Leah stared straight at me the whole time. Once again it struck me how my life had changed. A month ago Leah would never have let me see her in her underwear. She'd have chewed me out if my gaze had lingered on her nipples tenting her tshirt. Now she got aroused by my watching her be serviced orally. I was her toy.

"Learn to play the game." Crystal said as we walked down the hallway. "Leah loves to get off and I love to do it. She is fun and loving unless you cross her. Be the perfect slave and your life is much easier. Think of her as your best friend and protector. Not the enemy. Like she said this morning, she owns you so be the best toy you can."

I thought about that. My ass burned when it touched anything, the wheals Leah had given me were swelling. I said as much. "Leah always keep her promises. She told you she was going to give you eight stripes, two from Ms S, and she did. She let you off her last three with a mere tap." I hoped Leah would not consider her statement about extending my enslavement if given the choice, a promise.

We got to my room and Crystal ordered me onto my back on the bed and planted her pussy on my face as she sucked my cock into her mouth. I had no thought of anything else for the next few minutes. "Maybe I drained you enough you won't get hard in front of whoever shows up." Crystal said as we soaped each other in the shower afterward. I asked if she thought we might have to strip naked. "Who knows. We are slaves so it is a distinct possibility."

Leah laughed at us when we arrived in the kitchen dressed in tshirts and underwear. My drawers were at least boxer briefs, Crystal's were skimpy low cut bikini panties. "When I said dressed, I meant clothes for going out in public. Okay you picked the clothing, let's go to the store. We have things to get. Dave, you drive." Leah said.

Then she laughed. "I'm kidding! Help me get this sauce started and then put on regular clothes. It's warm today so shorts are fine. I quickly diced mushrooms and red peppers while Crystal cut up several onions.

"How many are we going to feed?" Crystal asked as we prepared a salad. I could tell she was fishing. So could Leah.

"Trying to figure out who is coming, huh? To tell the truth, I am not sure. Mom said fix plenty for eight or nine." Leah admitted. "And she did not mention anything about needing extra seating." Our dining room table accommodated eight. "She said if there is not enough food there was always slave chow."