My Mother Owns Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,284 Followers

Mom said, "I want to hear the story in detail. Perhaps we can meet after work tomorrow or is that when you plan to use his ass?" I cringed hearing that. Amanda said she thought she hold off a day or two. "Okay, you know it seems you and Leah have taken the lead concerning the boy. I've only touched him with my hands."

"Well, you rode Crystal's face for a whole week before I got my first turn with her." Amanda said. "It's only fair." She glanced at the notepads on the table. "Are you actually working? Can't take a few days off can you?"

"We are discussing Dave's new role in the business. I think his talents are wasted as a clerk. Sheila will be starting next week so like it or not, Dave is going to be moved into a position of more responsibility. Dave, you have a partial stake in the business. I know you prefer computers, but you will also learn business administration. Leah told you Friday you will continue your graduate studies. We have decided you need business classes as well. It will help you in both careers."

Sheila entered the room followed by a naked Crystal. Sheila was fully dressed and had her hair combed. She looked the same as she did earlier except for her lack of makeup. Crystal on the other hand looked ragged. He hair was mussed and her face still bore smears of what I knew to be pussy juice. Both breasts and her whole pubic area were red. "You look rode hard and put away wet!" Amanda declared cheerfully. Crystal nodded numbly.

"I certainly rode her hard!" Sheila giggled. "I couldn't get enough of her tongue. That was great and I can't wait to use her again! Having your pussy licked is fun!" The women laughed. I thought her excitement a little amusing until she looked at me like a hawk at a squirrel. It might not be as fun as one might imagine to have a beauty have her way with you. "I need a drink! Crystal, get me some water please. Get some for yourself if you are thirsty. not that I can see how you can be with all my juices you lapped up!" Sheila added as she broke into another set of giggles.

I helped Crystal fill the glasses with ice and water from the refrigerator. She grabbed a paper towel and walked over to the table where she placed a glass in front of Sheila. She put the paper towel on the chair before taking the glass I held. "What's with the paper towel on the chair?" Sheila asked.

"She knows better than to put her bare pussy on the furniture." Mom said. "I don't want her leaving a snail trail." Sheila began to giggle.

"Well, she certainly is gooey down there!" Sheila reported. "Mom was right when she said Crystal gets off fast when she gets fingered. Once she got started, she seemed to cum every time I pulled on her clit or lips. I'm surprised you couldn't hear her out here! or me either. I know I was yelling. I gotta admit she was muffled because most of the time when she came I was sitting on her face. I spanked her pussy when she begged for a break. She howled so hard I thought she was gonna give me gas!"

Leah, Mom and Amanda were all amused at Sheila's excitement. Mom and Amanda congratulated Sheila on getting her pussy eaten the first time. "I'm surprised you waited this long", Mom said." Amanda agreed. "I'd have thought you'd have had one of those boys do you. Now you've experienced it, you'll be back for more soon. It's addictive!!"

Leah did have the grace to have a little sympathy for Crystal. Not much, but a little. "When Sheila releases you, go get cleaned up and change the sheets on the bed. Let the room air out a little. I bet it smells like pussy. Put a little something on and come back. Mrs C arrived a little while ago. We might have a light snack before we go to bed. We all have work tomorrow so we will turn in early."

Crystal turned towards Sheila, "If you are finished with me, may I go? Mm...uhh Sheila?" I suspected Crystal was so cowed, she started to call her younger sister 'ma'am' and barely held onto that tiny thread of dignity. Leah was referred to by name without the honorific so hopefully Sheila would let it pass.

"Sure. You did a great job." Sheila said, beaming. Crystal wasted no time scampering away. We all watched her bare butt as she left. "I could get used to using slaves!" Sheila added, heartily. Mom laughed and told her not to get into too much a rush and wear herself out. She had a long time to use 'our' slaves. "Hopefully FOUR more years!" Sheila stated as she smiled at me. I felt my asshole clench.

Leah turned to me and with a grin said, "You need to go get cleaned up too. I can smell Amanda's secretions on your face from here. Straighten your room while you are at it. I took a page out of Crystal's book. "Ms Amanda, my I go?" She grinned at me, patted me on the cheek and told me what a good little slave boy I was and she was finished with me for now. She emphasized those last two words. I did not waste time. I left the area as fast as I could short of running.

Once in my room, I stripped and stepped into the shower. I suddenly found myself breaking down and sobbing. I'd shed more tears in the past couple days than in the previous few years. I was distraught. I wanted to talk to somebody and sincerely hoped Crystal was in the mood for conversation. I showered and dressed quickly. I paused to make my bed before leaving the room.

I knocked on the partially open door. "Come in Dave," I heard. I walked inside to see Crystal spreading a fresh bottom sheet on the bed. As I stepped over to help I said, "How did you know it was me? Did you see me walk up or my hand when I knocked?"

She laughed. "No. Nobody else would knock. They'd all just walk in. The only reason any of the others and I guess I have to include Sheila now would knock on a semi-closed door is if they thought another of the free women might be inside. They will not violate each other's privacy. We have no rights to privacy. Bob never comes to this part of the house. What do you want?"

"Well, I thought we might talk a little about what happened." I admitted. "I'm finding it a little hard to wrap my mind around it." Crystal stared at me a second before turning her attention to the bed sheet.

"What? You want to talk about you licking my Mom's pussy? Or how it makes you feel to be used as a toy? You put up with Leah and I messing with you. It's just the next step. Pretty soon it will be your own mom using your tongue." she said. I pointed out she seemed pretty complacent. "Complacent? You dick! I just ate out my sister! Yeah I know, you did the same thing this morning and yesterday. But Leah has always been a bit of an authority figure for you. Sheila was always my 'little' sister. I supervised her. Now she is in charge and can ride my face whenever she wants or do whatever she wants. I can tell myself I am a slave, but it will take time to get used to the idea. IF I ever can."

"Leah and I were part time lovers since high school even when one or the other had a boyfriend for a short time. Usually it was just us. So her using me for sex was not that much of a stretch except it's now on her terms. Still a lot of what we did was mutual play. Oh yeah, she'd punish me when I screwed up or stepped out of line like yesterday, but I could take that in stride. Your mom and Mrs C used me too to get their kicks and your mom welted my ass on occasion. I am a slave and that is part of the deal. It was always embarrassing to be ordered to strip to be used but, well, it is what it is."

"But to have your own mother use you takes it to a whole new level. Humiliated is not a strong enough word to convey the feeling. Let me guess what she did to you. You knelt on the bed and she came in and ran her fingers and hands all over your body. Well, imagine her sticking her fingers into every orifice you have and commenting when you respond sexually." I nodded and started to say something but she interrupted. "Yeah, your mom stripped you in the kitchen and made a show of running her hands all over feeling for hair when she could easily tell you were smooth. But she didn't stick her fingers inside. Not yet anyway."

"I've been subjected to that for the past three years. You heard Mom say what a hot slut I was, getting wet at the very mention of being used much less being touched. No shit! I've been conditioned to respond that way. You saw how my hands went behind my back when Leah pinched my nips yesterday and today when Sheila did it. I've been trained to respond without thinking. And you can bet when she got me in here, Sheila gave me shit about how I stuck out my tits for her without even being ordered. All she had to do was reach for them. How I know my place. She has no idea but I am sure she will hear all about my buttons."

I told Crystal how Amanda manipulated me to demean myself by asking to kiss her ass. "I'm not surprised. She did the same to me. But I was too stubborn to take the 'hint' right away. I refused and got my ass blistered. And she told you about my clipping her pubes while making it sound like it is for me to enjoy. That is her thing. She is a master at manipulation and playing mind games. And even if we know the game, we have to play along or she will twist it to make it worse. I told you several times to play the game. The second part to that is 'or it can always get worse'."

I told her I was surprised she was so quick to play along to make the last two days miserable for me. 'Are you kidding me?" she asked. "First of all I was told my job is to help train you and condition you to be a good slave boy. I intend to do that job. Second, you are a slave. You deserve your punishment and you have no standing in society except that. Well, maybe a little stature at your job and that is only whatever your owner gives you. I have to admit I totally enjoyed reaming your ass yesterday with that dildo. It was delicious to pay you back for what you did to me. You heard about the butt plug with the tassel and Mom's answer when Sheila asked. I owe you a couple more good fuckings for what I endured stemming from that one time you used me." I apologized again. "Save it. I may not get the chance for a while. But you can bet your asshole is gonna get stretched soon and it'll be one of our mothers doing it."

"You know you always considered a slave as a thing. Even knowing me for years and with us getting along, you still treated me like a toy to use. Don't tell me you feel sorry for slaves in general. You know they deserve what they get. I have been taught the same thing. I don't like the idea when it applies to me though. Guess that is just human nature. But I enjoyed watching Bob get his ass paddled almost nightly. And my pussy got wet when your mom stripped and paddled you today too."

'Do you think you will ever get back to how you were before and be normal again, live a normal life?" I asked.

"What you asked is three separate things. I'll answer the last two first." Crystal said. "Yeah, I'll have a normal life once this collar comes off. I'll have a career, maybe get married and have kids. I'll be a good member of society and maybe own a few slaves of my own someday. That will be normal but a NEW normal. I won't ever be the girl I was before or even the woman I might have been if I was never enslaved." I asked her how she thought she would deal with her family.

"That is a different issue. Mom was always an authority figure and ruled the house since we didn't have a father. I suppose she would have always had that role to some degree even if I was never enslaved. I've talked to adults who have said that even as a grownup, they listen to their parents. They may not agree or follow but there is always something inside, some impulse that makes them listen. In my case, that has changed. And I'm sure it will be the same for you."

"I've thought about it. I did not comment today, but I'd read a few articles about slaves where their parents were involved. I did not know about this family program thing. I just knew my Mom was here and an active participant in my treatment. The articles said in many of those cases, the parents retained that ingrained control even well after the slave was freed. A permanent authority figure if you will. It all depended on the individuals, how forceful the indoctrination and the length of time."

"You said how you thought all those orders Mom gave you were tests. They definitely were. But not to see if you would screw up so she could punish. They were to teach you to obey."

"I'll have four years under my mom's thumb. You've seen how she acts. What do you think? I've done a lot of thinking. I'm sure it will take years to break free of her authority. By that I mean obeying an order immediately. I might reduce the impulse to obey if I can move away for several years and break that bond. Otherwise, I can see myself kneeling or shutting up simply because my mother told me to do it. I could even see myself submitting to a spanking as an older adult even if free."

"You are kidding!" I exclaimed. "A spanking?"

"I didn't say Mom would ever do it, and I'm pretty sure she'd never think about using me sexually after I am manumitted. But yeah, if I pissed her off or she thinks I deserve it, I could see her paddling my ass." Crystal said. "I read some of those articles like Sheila mentioned. Slaves get conditioned to obey. An owner becomes a complete authority figure and if a parent is involved the effect is multiplied. Leah and I talked about it." I remembered Leah telling me how I'd be conditioned to obey when we were drinking beer Friday.

"What bothers me more than Mom is how I'd get along with Sheila." Crystal said. "Until today, I had no idea she was hurting so badly and wanted to pay me back. I was always the big sister. And yeah, I bossed her around growing up. That is what big sisters do. But she turned the tables on me. She spanked my butt as soon as we came in here. She used the Hell out of me. She even spanked my pussy! Now she is the one in charge." I said my sister is in charge of me for now also. "Leah always been a bit of an authority figure for you. She might be only three years older but she always told you what to do. And you always obeyed. Well, you tried to rebel a few times but wound up following her lead after you got into trouble." I shrugged.

"Well, Leah thinks I'm going to be a compliant little boy and always obey women or some such thing. I forgot her exact words. But they were insulting. Once I get this collar off, I'll be my own man!" I declared. Crystal shrugged and said 'maybe'. "I will. Yeah, I can see your point where I might get conditioned. Just the past few days have proved I am well on my way. I am second guessing every action and every thing I say. I almost jump when someone yells. Now I'm not sure I should say this." I said hesitantly. Crystal told me to just say it she will not repeat a word.

"Once this collar comes off I am never going to follow an order from either of them again. Well, I mean Mom and Leah and I'll extend that to Sheila and your mom. They might ask me but I'm more than likely to tell them to fuck off. I sure as Hell will not drop to my knees or submit to a spanking. I'll smack the shit out of one of them if they try to give me an order!"

"Well, I hope you aren't really enough of a dumbshit to even really consider doing that!" Crystal said. I was puzzled. "You haven't heard about hurting a free person?" I nodded. "Yeah, a slave cannot attack or hurt a free person under virtually any circumstances. There are very few exceptions. But that extends to prior owners once a slave is set free. Retribution is an enslavable offense."

"Didn't you see the news about a month ago?" Crystal asked, aghast I had even suggested what I did. "Some guy had been free for a couple months and stepped into a bar. Totally by accident, he ran into his old owner. The owner had made the slave suck his cock virtually every day of his three year enslavement. The former slave stepped up, punched the guy in the face and kicked him in the balls. He is now facing another fifteen years in a collar." I could not believe it. "Yeah, you hit anybody else but a former owner and you might get a slap on the wrist, but a former owner and you are hosed. You almost can't spit at your former owner without some serious trouble. And that includes any retribution, financial, verbal or whatever. The courts don't play!"

"Well, I am still not going to bow down to Leah and Mom if they treat me like this for the next coupla years. I'll have my own career and just move away." I declared defiantly.

"You might if you are willing to give up everything you own." Crystal said. "I don't have that much. Ms Sandra is taking my whole paycheck to pay herself back. You on the other hand have a lot to lose." I asked her what she was talking about. "Living in this house for three years I hear a lot of personal business. Bob owned a small portion of the candy company. Your mom owns fifty percent of the rest and you and Leah are supposed to get twenty five percent at some point. That comes out to you owning 22.5% of the candy company. But your mom controls it all for now, even Leah's part. When you were enslaved I heard them talk about putting it into a revocable trust. I don't know all the legal stuff. But I'm guessing your mom has total control of it and if you don't follow the rules she can take it back." Crystal grinned

"Let's talk in a few years and see if you have big enough balls to walk away from a small fortune because you don't want to have any contact with either of them." Crystal laughed. "It's only money, right?"

'What is only money?" asked Leah from the door. "And why are you two sitting in here instead of coming to the kitchen?"

"I spoke out of turn." Crystal confessed, her face pale. "We were talking about those changes to the business Ms Sandra mentioned and I told Dave about him owning a big portion of the company. I'd heard something about it being in a trust. I know I shouldn't have said a word." Crystal was scrambling. "Please don't spank me."

To both our surprise, Leah shrugged. "Not a big deal. He was gonna learn about it soon. Mom and I have wanted him involved in the business anyway. Now both of you get to the dining room. Mom is waiting." She turned and walked out. Crystal grabbed my hand and squeezed it as we followed. I understood she wanted me to be careful to not divulge too much of our conversation.

"Oh, Cher!" Mrs C exclaimed when she saw me. "What you do to your hair?" She laid the cajun accent on thick.Then she giggled as she gave me a hug. "First you lose the beard, then that little mustache, now all your hair on your head, even your eyebrows. Guess you ain't got none left at all anywhere." She held me at arm's length as she examined my face. "Maybe if you a good boy, yore mamma let you grow some back. Well, on yore head, I mean, slaves don't have none down there."

"Mrs C has been off to visit her grandkids. Her last one graduated high school this weekend." Mom announced. "I told her about Sheila's commencement this coming weekend and what she wants for her graduation present." She and Mrs C cracked up laughing.

"Now you do a good job for that li'l gal! Maybe I ought give you some lessons afore you go." Mrs C added grinning. I told her I was sure I knew what to do. "Well, I'm gonna do it anyway. You be at my door at nine o'clock. No make that eight thirty since this my first time wit you." I nodded, blushing. "Okay, I got stuff for sandwiches tonight. You better eat up. You gonna need your strength. And if nobody told ya, you don't need all those clothes, just a li'l pair of underpants. You not gonna have 'em on long anyway."

Mom and Leah were openly laughing as they picked up the papers they had been working on. "So why were these two so slow getting their butts back here?" Mom asked. Leah told her we were deep in conversation and Crystal had revealed the trust. Crystal stiffened. She seemed to be preparing for a rebuke. Mom just shrugged. "Okay. It's why are not so secretive around here. As long as outsiders do not hear a word of our personal business." She looked intently at Crystal and me in turn. We both nodded. "I'm surprised they were not discussing important things. Like the proper procedure to flush their asses. Or what happens if a bathroom is left dirty." Leah nodded knowing full well Mom was giving us a hard time. I tried my best to keep my face neutral.

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,284 Followers