My Mother Owns Me Ch. 04

Story Info
Dave continues to suffer at the hands of the women.
9.6k words
4.5
9.9k
9

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,283 Followers

This is a continuation. It will make little sense if you have not read the previous three chapters. As stated before, it contains elements of incest, femdom and nonconsensual sex.

-------------------

I was so nervous I was shaking as I stripped the bed and then myself. My nervousness turned to fear as my mind ran through the very specific directions Amanda had issued. I thought of Crystal's remarks about attention to detail and the consequences of not following orders to the letter. I had a window of five to thirty minutes to get ready and wait. I hated the ambiguity. I knew this was a test.

How far is half open for the door? Would I be penalized if it was a tad too far one way or the other? Should I kneel on the floor or on the bed? Amanda had said the bed would be more comfortable, but I knew she did not care one bit about my comfort. The opposite in fact. Was she hoping I would choose to make myself more uncomfortable hoping to please her? And then taunt me for it?

But she also said she wanted me fully exposed and the bed was best for that. How far is near the bottom of the bed? I climbed up and almost toppled off when I knelt too close to the soft edge. Suddenly I needed to pee so I scrambled into the bathroom to relieve myself before she arrived. All this second guessing had my nerves on edge. I knew that was the point but could not do a thing about it.

Finally I settled myself in the exact middle of my queen sized mattress, my knees a foot from the edge. I spread my knees wide, but were they wide enough? I pushed them out a little further until I could feel the slight strain in my groin. I folded my hands into the small of my back, rolled my shoulders back and thrust out my chest. I imagined Crystal in a similar position, offering her nipples. In my case it was my balls and cock. I opened my eyes and stared straight ahead, ready to wait.

That was when I noticed my reflection in the wide mirror attached to my dresser. The naked bald image looking back, submissively kneeling was both ridiculous and pathetic. I barely recognized myself with the bald scalp, shaved face with no eyebrows. The only thing I wore was a shiny metal shock collar that now defined my life as a slave. My cock began to get hard with the humiliation. I hated looking at myself but there was nowhere else to focus my attention. I tried to close my eyes and focus on my stance. I shifted a little on the soft mattress and almost lost my balance. Watching myself in the mirror was my best option.

What the Hell had I done to deserve this level of retribution? My whole family turned on me once I was enslaved. They seemed to think enslaved convicts deserved every bit of punishment that could be legally levied. I had to admit I'd once agreed somewhat with the idea that slaves deserve what they get, but that was for real criminals. All I'd really done was do a little computer work. I had not intended to hurt anybody.

I was already feeling the strain of my position. I hoped Amanda would show up soon and at the same time hoped she would call to tell me she had changed her mind and release me. Unbidden tears trickled down my face as I knelt contemplating my vulnerability.

I endured the irritation from the tears on my cheeks as long as I could, then reached up to wipe my face with the back of my right hand. Just as I returned my hand back to its position I heard, "And why are you out of position?" from the doorway.

Oh Fuck!!! I'd been caught. "I'm sorry!" I babbled. "I was just wiping the tears." I just knew I was about to be punished again. My poor ass could not take much more.

Amanda seemed more amused than angry. "Why? If your nose was running I would understand. I hate snot running down. But I like tears on a slave's face. It arouses me." She now stood directly in front of me, looking up and down at my naked body. "Be a good boy and I might let you off for breaking position. She reached forward and grasped my semi-hard cock. "Leah and Sandra were right. You do have a nice sized cock. You have grown up. I think the last time I saw this thing was when you were in diapers or maybe when I babysat and bathed you when you were little. But I'll be seeing it a lot from now on. I gay-run-tee!" she added with a chuckle.

She stepped over to shut the door. "We are going to have a little talk before we get down to business. I know you are fully aware but you are simply a toy for us free women. A mere plaything, at best a pet. You will do what we say, when and how or suffer the consequences."

Amanda remained fully dressed as she cupped one hand under my chin to raise my face a tiny bit to look straight into hers. She held my chin while, with her free hand, she began to stroke my head softly caressing the smooth scalp from the front to the back of my head over and over. I had a quick image of someone petting a dog when she said, "You are a pet and we will train you to be the best pet possible."

"Now I know you will strive to please me. I sense you want nothing more than to be my devoted slave. So much so I KNOW you will feel the urge to kiss my asshole and might ask to do so often just to demonstrate that devotion." she offered softly. She smiled slightly and nodded while still staring me in the eye. I barely stifled my protest. I had never once had the inclination to kiss an asshole! I ranked that just above kissing somebody's foot, the thought of which made me gag. "Yes, there is nothing more intimate a pet can do for his owner than kiss her rectum so I will indulge your requests." Was she crazy? Did she seriously expect me to ASK to kiss her ass?

"But there are rules. First of all, no tongue when you kiss me. A tongue is for a lover's kiss and we are certainly not lovers. If you were to kiss me on my hand or my cheek, you would never use your tongue, so when you kiss my asshole you will not use your tongue there either. You can put your tongue to work elsewhere on my body though, particularly my pussy and when you suck my nipples or even when you nibble up and down my body to arouse me."

"Plus you must never ask to kiss my ass in public. I know you would not want to ever embarrass me by hinting I should expose myself to strangers just so you can express your love and devotion." I was beginning to get a bad feeling as she continued in this soft reasonable tone.

"But in private, I will certainly indulge your request because you are such a sweet slave boy. I know that if I ask why you want to kiss me in such an intimate spot you will be inclined to proclaim you want to acknowledge my superiority. And as your superior it is only right you express that devotion with a kiss on my rectum. And since you would be in private, and professing your devotion, it is only fitting you be nude. Totally open and exposed to your superior."

"You kissed Leah's asshole this morning didn't you?" Amanda asked. I nodded as I thought back to how it happened. I mumbled Leah ordered me to kiss it. "Speak clearly and tell me her exact words."

"We had just woken up and I was erect so she got on top and rode me. She said "I am not going to make you lick my asshole, but when you lick your cum out of my pussy you WILL kiss it. I own you." I reported nervously.

"Oh, that was not an order, but a statement of fact." Amanda said with a smile. "Two statements. First she does own you and secondly you were going to kiss her asshole. She knew that deep down, you truly desire to demonstrate your devotion. And if you get right down to it, there was a third statement. She was not going to make you lick. Like I said, no tongue when you kiss and licking means tongue. I would not want my pet to lick my ass either."

"Like I said earlier, I KNOW you will feel the urge to kiss my anus and if I were to ask why, I know the reasons you offer. And being your loving owner I will indulge you frequently. But you must always ask sweetly first. It is not proper for a slave to make unwarranted advances." Amanda said. "Now let's get started with our fun. This will be the first time you see me naked, but certainly not the last."

Amanda stopped petting me like a dog and began to strip, all the while watching me as I processed what she'd said. Her meticulous repeating what she 'knew' I would want to do was far more than a mere suggestion. But at the same time she would insist it was proof of my desire to be a submissive slut slave. I had stripped my clothes off but she was stripping away my dignity. Despite my best efforts, tears started flowing again.

"Ahhh, is my boy feeling overwhelmed by his feelings of dedication for his superior? Let me comfort you." Amanda said sweetly. Stepping close to me she lifted her right breast. "Suckle on this for a bit and you will feel better." When I closed my eyes in shame she admonished me. "Oh, no. Look me in the eye. I want to see your expression of adoration as you suckle." Her nipple was hard as a rock and I felt her shiver with arousal. After a few minutes she switched nipples.

She smiled at me as I sucked, alternating breasts as she pulled one nipple out to replace it with the other all the while smiling and watching my face. She'd occasionally take in a deep breath and shiver while she told me how good she felt and how she knew I must feel even better knowing I was being allowed to serve her so intimately.

"Okay, your crying has stopped." she offered graciously. "Let's move on so you can deliver some mind-blowing orgasms. I am sure you want that. I am already very aroused so we can skip the foreplay and you can get your tongue right where it belongs."

Amanda told me to remain in position until she told me to turn. She climbed onto the bed behind me. I was already cramping from holding my senseless posture for so long. "Nice stripes!" she exulted as she poked at my ass with a toe. It stung like fire and I barely managed to not move. "Leah and your mother really did a number on your bottom. I hope they taught you enough of a lesson I don't have to add to your agony. I really don't like corporal punishment. I prefer other, more subtle methods to discipline an errant slave. Now don't get me wrong. I am not adverse to the idea of blistering your bottom or even hurting other portions of your anatomy."

Amanda ordered me to turn around. I was stiff from kneeling and had a bit of difficulty complying. "I am so aroused using you this first time, I don't require any foreplay." she said. Amanda was propped up on two pillows, her upper body raised just enough she could look down.

"Don't worry. I don't mind you looking straight into my snatch." Amanda announced with a little laugh. "Let's call it my holy of holies, because you are going to worship at that alter between my legs often and fervently. Does it look wet?" I hesitated a second or two before answering considering a trap. I nodded. "I'm sure it is and you are going to make it even wetter with your fingers and tongue." she announced, already breathing hard.

"Now before you touch my pussy, I want you to examine it closely. Let me open it a bit for you. I love to have my inner lips sucked and licked. Don't ever be too rough or bite but sometimes I love to have them sucked hard and pulled into your mouth. The same with my clit. I know it is a bit large. I'm guessing it is a family trait." Amanda laughed. "I've never seen Sheila's but I know Crystal's little bud stands up prominently when aroused. Perhaps you can tell me later about Sheila. You will soon know how us three compare."

"Now look at my hair. I use hair growth inhibitor to keep it from growing rampant. I only allow it to grow in a vee over my mons and a little finger width stripe down each labia. I personally don't really care for hair on my lips but keep some there for Crystal's benefit. She SO enjoys grooming me. Did she tell you?" I shook my head.

"Oh yes, just like I know of your urge to kiss my anus, I know how much Crystal enjoys keeping me perfectly groomed." Amanda stated. "Every two weeks we have a little ritual where I allow her to groom me. She puts a little silk handkerchief under my bottom and then very carefully clips each hair to a quarter inch long. Every so often she kisses the hole she came out of in total reverence. When my entire pubic patch is rendered to exactly a quarter inch long, she removes the handkerchief and discards the little clippings. "

"She is very careful to not get any on the bed, because she has to lick them up and swallow them. It's funny how much she hates the idea of doing that. There is never enough hair to be concerned about but she whimpers when she has to lick up a few. I've been toying with the idea of foregoing the handkerchief and let her consume all the clippings each time. Her reluctance is a bit silly. I know with all the pussy she's licked, she's swallowed hair before."

"Oh and while I am thinking of it, there is an exception to the rule about you not licking my ass. That is when you cum in my pussy. Of course I will expect you to clean up your mess. If you are slow licking it up after you cum and it runs down, you might very well have to lick it off my asshole. Now let's see you get that tongue busy."

I knew there was no point hesitating. If I were honest, I was not adverse at all to oral sex. I just hated being used as a toy. I pressed my face forward and realized that while I was preparing the room, Amanda had washed herself. She smelled of the floral soap my mom used.

"Come on! Get in there! That's it! Suck that clit!" she ordered/enticed. I had barely started when she orgasmed and arched her pelvis off the bed. "Yes! More! Keep going!" I worked her as fast as I could and kept at it until my jaw was tired and my tongue was numb. She seemed to lay back to rest so I paused as well hoping to relax a bit.

My face was wet and sneaking a glance to see if she was looking, wiped my face on the bottom sheet. Amanda raised her legs and grabbed her knees to pull them to her chest and opened them even wider than before. "HMMM!" she said. This was not a moan but a sound to get my attention. I looked at her and she looked directly towards her crotch. At first I thought she wanted to go again. Then I caught on. She'd pulled herself up far enough her asshole was pointing straight up, her buttocks well apart.

There was no getting away from it. "May I kiss your asshole Ms Amanda?" I asked hesitantly.

"And why EVER would you want to do something like that? I know you take dildos up the ass. Do you have an anal fetish?" she asked me. I almost forgot what I was supposed to say. She was going to ridicule me as I demeaned myself? But of course, she wouldn't make my task any easier.

"Uhh, no. It's just that I want to express my devotion." I said.

"You mean you want to demonstrate your devotion to your superior and can think of no better way to do that than kiss me right on my anus?" she corrected me. I nodded and she told me if I want something to ask nicely. It took me a couple attempts to get the words out. "Okay, since you asked me so nicely and gave me some wonderful orgasms, I want to do you that favor. Go ahead and give me four or five nice kisses." I did, pausing a second or two between each. I was trying to second guess her and I suspected if I rushed, she'd 'hint' I should take my time to enjoy myself. "You're welcome!" I caught that hint and thanked her quickly.

'"Your proclamation of devotion has really made me wet. I am SO aroused! Why don't you take care of that." It was an order not a suggestion. I got to back to work. Finally she was sated, at least temporarily. "I'd love to stay longer but I have things to do at home."

I sat on the bed waiting for her to say something to indicate if I could get dressed. Obviously my own release was not in the plans. Amanda had played with my cock a few times while I ate her pussy, but only to get me hard and then she watched it wave around as I leaned in to lick her. She'd giggle and laugh how she enjoyed watching a hard cock bob around dripping precum.

Amanda donned her bra first and then her shirt. She picked up her panties but made no move to put them on. When she stopped and just looked at me, I realized what she wanted. "Ms Amanda, before you go, may I kiss your ass one more time, uhh to demonstrate my devotion?"

"Sure you can. But be careful not to touch my pussy and especially not my clit. That whole area is still so sensitive, I might cum on the spot. If I get worked up, I might decide to stay longer." She smiled at me, then turned and pulled her buttocks wide open. "Here you go. I'll hold myself open. You get in there and kiss away to your heart's delight. You deserve your reward." I gave her three more kisses and pulled back slightly. She wiggled her butt from side to side and I pushed my face back and kissed her several more times. She finally stood to put on her panties. She paused to pat me on the head.

She cupped her hand under my chin and petted my head like before as she said. "Such an obedient little slave boy. Your proclamation of devotion has made my day. BUT your mother is your owner. She might get a little jealous. I'm sure you aren't any less devoted to her than you are to me are you?" She raised her eyebrows and gripped my chin a little more firmly. "No ma'am" I managed to say with her hand holding my jaw. "Good. I think she would love to hear that and I'm sure you'd like to tell her just as soon as we go out there." Oh, fuck!

"I was just thinking that there is little need to get dressed if you are going to declare your devotion and then strip again. But then again, Sheila has not seen you naked yet. I think she would prefer to unwrap her graduation present in private Saturday. So get dressed."

"Oh there is something else I would think you might add the first time you ask your mother to kiss her anus. That is something like you failed her when you were a free man and her son so you want to make it up to her as her slave. I hope you remember all that." I hoped I remembered it all as well. Her arched eyebrow warned me I might suffer some physical pain to go along with the thrashing my self-respect was taking.

"This is your thirty minute warning, Sheila. Finish up and get dressed." Amanda called through the closed door to Leah's room. She turned to smile at me before walking down the hallway.

Mom, Leah and Bob were sitting at the dining room table discussing something and taking notes. Mom looked up and said, "You look content, Amanda. I guess you had a good time."

"Oh, yes, the boy met expectations. Of course that is apparent since he isn't rubbing his bottom and bawling." Amanda said as she smiled and looking at me, winked. I took her cue and asked Mom if I could talk to her in private.

"No." she answered succinctly. "There is nothing you could possibly say to me that you cannot say in front of Leah. Bob does not count as he is a slave."

"Please, Ma'am. I'd like to express my devotion to your superiority over me by kissing your rectum." I said quietly, afraid I would choke. My eyes filled with tears as I debased myself. "I failed you as a son when I was a free man and would like to make it up to now as your slave."

Leah began to laugh. She clapped her hands with glee. Mom began to giggle as well. "So you want to kiss my asshole! And you are saying this on your own? Amanda did not order it?"

As I shook my head and answered, "No Ma'am", I glanced at Bob to see if he was amused as well. He expression seemed almost sympathetic if not stoic.

"Alright, you did it." Mom said to Amanda. "Tell me how you managed it."

"I just showed the boy my soft side." Amanda said, to snorts of amusement from Mom and Leah. "I told him I knew he felt the urge to demonstrate his devotion by kissing ass, but he'd have to ask first. He was so overwhelmed I understood his desires that he even cried a bit. I comforted him by petting his head and letting my suckle my breasts. I gave him a few rules to follow so he did not overstep in his zeal."

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,283 Followers