My Mother Owns Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We fixed our sandwiches and sat down to eat.

"So you know you have a portion of the company earmarked for you as does your sister. But you have to follow my rules. I'm not going to tell you all of them now but basically you will have to be an active part of the company before you see a dime. That is why we are changing your job a bit. You are going to have your job expanded and will work under Leah. Your net pay will still come to me until I recoup all the money I paid out. Then a portion may go into your slave estate or to that trust. Leah says she is going to let you go back to writing programs as well. Some of that will be on company time but since you will report to her directly then she will be in control." I was happy to hear that. At least I was not going to stay a clerk processing invoices every day.

"Leah is in charge of you, but you have work around here." Mrs C said dropping the cajun. "I will have assignments posted on the fridge. Mostly you three slaves will clean up after dinner. You will keep the house tidy. I will do the cooking and make sure you have food to take for lunches. Forget your lunch and you do without. The second time, you eat slave chow for a week. I hate to see food wasted. Argue and after I redden your butt, you eat nothing but slave chow even here."

We'd finished our supper and Mrs C made big thicksandwiches for every one and marked them with our names after adding some fruit. Crystal and I rinsed the dishes and loaded the dishwasher. Mrs C announced she was going to her cottage out back. "Eight thirty, Ma'am. Right?" I said.

"I don't tell ya twice." she said simply, as she walked away. I watched her leave. Only a few inches over five feet tall, and in her mid to late sixties, she still exuded power.

"Don't antagonize her." Crystal warned. "Her main power is your food. If you want to eat her cooking you obey her rules. But don't think of her as a meek old woman other wise. Maybe she won't twist your nipples but you got a cock and balls that are easy targets for her backhand."

Mom appeared wearing a terrycloth robe. "Leah is waiting for you." she said to Crystal and pointed down the hall. Crystal grinned at me and winked before she turned to leave.

Mom smiled at me. It was more of leer and I knew what was about to happen. I felt like begging but knew it would do no good. "Every woman here with the exception of Sheila has had or will have your tongue service her today.I am certainly not going to be left out. Let's go."

Once in my room, she stood and watched without say a word as I stripped my clothes off for the, I forgot how many times today alone. As if she could read my mind, Mom said, "Yep naked again like a good little slave boy. Look at the good side, if you behave you won't get your butt spanked and it will be just pleasure. Argue and I will take you down, hard. I'm sure you don't want me to make this first time not only memorable but devastating to your psyche." I shook my head.

Mom doffed her robe and turned to face me. Her body was pretty tight and firm for her age. I found myself comparing her to Leah. Her breasts were slightly larger and hung down a little more, but her belly was firm with only the slightest pooch. There were no tan lines and I knew she used copious amounts of sunblock so I guessed her tan was a spray. Unlike Amanda, she sported only a narrow landing strip of brown above her pussy.

"While you enjoy the view, isn't there something you want to ask?" she asked, smiling.

I choked back the moan. "May I kiss your anus to demonstrate my devotion for your superiority, Ma'am?" I said quietly. She stood still, waiting. I realized there was more. "I failed you as a man and as a son but I want to make it up to you by being the best slave possible."

"Yes, you did fail me as a son. And I guess I failed you also. My raising was obviously not up to par or you'd not have become a criminal. But I fully intend to rectify that. I am going to use the do-over the courts gave me to its fullest." Without another word she turned and spread her own buttcheeks like Amanda had done. I tried to not think of what i was doing or to whom I was doing it. I failed miserably at both. I began to cry as I placed one gentle kiss after another on this woman's rectum. She released her buttocks as she turned to face me.

"Are you crying from the humiliation of what you are doing or maybe regret for what you did to get here in the first place? Or is it fear of what the future holds for you?" Mom asked. " Hopefully it is all three, but it really does not matter tonight. You are a judicial slave, with no rights and barely an identity except the number tattooed inside your lower lip. Now get busy and please your owner."

The smell of her arousal filled my nostrils as I stuck out my tongue and got to work. I did everything for this woman I'd done for any other I'd ever met and more. For some unfathomable reason I wanted to please her. Not just please her but make her happy. I wanted her praise for a job well done. I wanted to see her smile. That suddenly became my singular goal. I began to cry as I realized what a pathetic ass I was. I could not stop the tears but did not let them stop me either.

I made no effort to count her orgasms. I used my fingers, tongue and lips to get her off as many times as I could. Finally she stopped me and told me she'd had enough. "Very nice effort." Ms S said. "Now don't be disappointed. I am pleased. I'm just not in the mood to sit and talk tonight. Besides you have somewhere to be. I'd advise you to not be late." She got off the bed, picked up her robe and walked out the door.

I looked at the clock on the wall. Eight fifteen. I scrambled into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I scooped up my underwear and headed out the back door almost running in my haste to not be late. I crossed the enclosed patio pausing to pull on my boxer briefs. I knocked on Mrs C's door.

Mrs C opened the door almost immediately. She was dressed in a soft thigh length nightgown. "I am happy you managed to get your drawers on before you knocked. I expect my orders to be followed to the letter. Ask Crystal what happened when she rushed out here without her panties." She smiled.

Then her face turned serious. "Before we begin, I want to tell you a few things David. When you were convicted and enslaved, I cried. I was as upset as your mother. You may not believe it from how she acts now but it broke her heart for you to get collared. She broke down and cried that she failed as a mother. Then after a while she started to get tough again. She tole me, 'If he is gonna screw up and be a slave, I'll make sure to treat him as a slave

every day until that collar comes off'. And you know how she thinks a slave should be treated. Well, your momma and I share that idea. Cute and sweet as she is, Crystal has got the same treatment. Now I don't put toys up her holes like the others do, but I make her serve me as a slave. I love sex and always did. I'm too old to go out and find me some boyfriend. The ones I'd get along with best probably wouldn't be able to do the job anyway. But a couple, three orgasms relax me and help me sleep. And a slave's tongue is the perfect tool for the job."

"Now let's see what you have hidden under these drawers." She dug her thumbs under the waist band and pulled them down. I'd been naked off and on all day, but still felt a fresh wave of humiliation as this old woman who had been around since I was a young boy bared me again. "Oh, isn't this thing pretty! Last time I saw this thing it was about the size of my pinkie and just as hairless as it is now. It sure has grown. Now I ain't gonna make use of no slave pecker. Well, probably. But I sure love to see one stand up. And yes when I visit one of my friends who has a slave, I like to look." She grabbed me by the cock and lead me to the bedroom.

Despite her age, she got my cock hard. She stroked it a few times. "Usually I just lift my gown up to my waist and let Crystal get busy, but tonight, I want you to suck on my titties. That'll really juice me up. Then you can dive down and get to work."

Mrs C's breasts may have drooped when she stood but on her back they sat on her chest like little domes. I sucked the large nipples for a while as she moaned and wiggled. Finally he decided it was time to get between her legs. "I don't go with that shaved pussy stuff. Not that I don't like the feel of being smooth but I hate stubble and hate shaving. I might get some of that hair stuff. I hear it does a good job."

Like Leah said a few days ago, Mrs C likes her orgasms. She had several as I licked and sucked her labia and clit into my mouth. "You did a pretty good job Dave. I might have to do this more often. I been sharing Crystal with everybody but with two slaves around I might decide to do this every night. Don't forget to pick up your drawers and lock the door on the way out."

I made it back to my room. A glance at the clock told me it was nine thirty. I was exhausted but once again I had vaginal secretions all over my face. I washed and brushed my teeth again. Back in my room I saw a note on one of my pillows. "Come over here when you get back." Leah