My Mother Shares Her Plan

Story Info
My mother plans to suck my best friend.
2.9k words
4.04
34k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boulder71
Boulder71
38 Followers

I am walking to my house and thinking about what I should say to my mom. This morning, before school, I told her I needed to talk to her. I wasn't sure how to bring it up to her. You see my friends have started to kid me that my mom is a MILF and go into great detail about what they would do to her if they got the chance. One of my friends, Chad, is extra explicit and likes to say he would cum in her and make me clean her out afterwards. I tell him to "fuck off", but I always get fucking hard when the guys talk about my mom and have to hide my boner or go to the bathroom to jerk off. Recently, my best friend Brian has defended me and tells them to knock it off and changes the subject to fucking one of our hot teachers. He really is a great friend!

Anyways, I'm thinking about how to tell my mom that my friends think she's a MILF and hope she will do something that is, well, less MILFy. I walk into the house, preoccupied, when my mom greets me. She is wearing a dress that shows off her curves and her sexy cleavage. I gawk at her, and I can see she has something planned for tonight.

"Hey honey," she says as she gives me a kiss on the cheek, somehow innocent but sensual too. "How was your day?"

"It was good thanks," I say as I take off my shoes.

I can't help getting an instant boner as I watch her low-cut dress hang open as she bends down to pick up my shoes.

She catches me looking at her cleavage and a slow smile spreads across her face. Being caught looking at her sexy body makes me blush and I try to hide my boner.

"I just called Brian's mother, and he's coming over for a sleepover." She says with a mischievous smile.

"okay." I say sheepishly.

Besides Brian being my best friend he's also the best athlete in the school. He really good looking, outgoing and has huge muscles. All the girls have a crush on him, including my mom, I think.

I quickly look at her sexy dress again so I can commit it to my spank bank memory, but I get caught staring at her cleavage too long and blush again. I swallow and ask. " Are you going out to eat with dad or meeting your friends? You look, uhmmm, really good...." My face is bright red and I have to cover my boner with my hands.

My mom sighs "Dad had to go out of the country on an urgent call for a few weeks so that makes you the "Man of the house."

Her smile brightens and she grabs my arm pulling my hands away from my boner exposing how turned on I am, and I think I catch her taking a quick look at the tent in my pants as she smirks.

She continues, "I guess I'll just have to hang out with my two young studs tonight!"

I blush again and gulp. Lately when Dad goes out of town my mom reminds me that I am the "man of the house", and I must make sure the "woman of the house" is taken care of. At first it was cooking, cleaning, and doing all the laundry, just like my dad does for her, but when she caught me jerking off onto one of her dresses, she scowled me saying I was a "bad boy" and added a few more things that needed "taken care of." Not like I'm complaining, I will do anything my mom asks and she is constantly testing the boundaries of my "do anything." She says being a "good boy" takes a lot of practice and she is making sure to train me right. She also says that taking care of her needs will make me a "good boy" and "good boys" always get hot wives. I just hope my future wife will be half as hot as my mom!

"What do you have in store for us tonight?" I say, and hope that whatever she has planned won't embarrass me in front of Brian.

With my arm locked with hers she walks us into her room. My heart starts racing as she closes the door and turns to face me. "So, what did you want to talk about earlier?"

My mind goes blank as I try to think of what she means, but then I feel a rush of embarrassment and sheepishly say. "Uh, nothing really, I just wanted to tell you, uhmm, that my friends have been talking about you."

She raises an eyebrow and walks over to the bed. "What do they say about me?"

I stutter and gulp looking completely embarrassed. I look down at the ground and say. "I, uhm, they, uhm, they think you're hot...."

I look up and she gives me a pitying smile. "Oh, sweety, that's such a nice thing to say. Don't be embarrassed that your friends think I'm pretty. You know dads friends think I'm pretty too and he has learned how to make me happy."

I blink and try to comprehend what she just said. Her smile encourages me to continue. "They, uhm, also say that you're a MILF and dress really sexy."

She gives a mischievous smile and sits on the bed and pats the bed next to her, like I'm her little puppy. I sit like a good boy.

She turns to me and places her hand on my thigh. "Sweety, you look like they are saying bad things about me, what is a MILF?"

It shocks me that she doesn't know what a MILF is. I'm stunned into silence, and she senses my hesitation. Her hand starts to gently move up and down my leg encouraging me to continue.

"Well MILF is, uhm...it means, Mother...."

her hand drifts up my leg.

"I....would...."

her fingers continue to move up higher on my leg to my rock-hard boner and start to trace the outline of my hard-on.

"......uuhhhh" I moan queitly.

"Go on sweety." she says as she moves her fingers onto my hard-on, gently dragging her nails up and down the bulge in my pants. Teasing me. I try hard not to thrust to meet her hand but fail and start to raise my hips with the hope that her hand will grab my dick stroking it until she lets me cum in my pants.

Suddenly she moves her hand away like she's disgusted. I feel utterly embarrassed for my lack of control and can only think she thinks I'm some kind of pervert. As if I broke some invisible rule and I need to be punished for my failure to control myself, she looks at me with disapproval. My heart sinks as I realize I did something wrong, but I'm swept back into her good graces when she smiles again.

Her hand elegantly returns to me, but now it's on my chest. Her expression changes as she looks into my eyes. She takes complete control of me and with a gentle smile tells me to continue.

I start over and as I talk her hands drifts lower down my chest. I fantasize that my dick is big enough to reach her hand and wonder if I would be a better boy if my dick was bigger.

My throat is dry as I say "I think, uhm, that MILF means, that...or it stands for Mother I would Like......"

Her hand slides down my stomach onto my dick, patiently holding it waiting for me to continue.

"Mother I would like to Fuck....."

With the last word out of my mouth she gives me a quick squeeze and removes her hand. I give a desperate quiet groan willing to do anything for her hand to return. In an erotically teasing gesture, she stretches her arms into the air, giving me a glimpse of how sexy her body can be.

I stare at her entranced by her beauty and pure erotic dominance of me.

She closes her eyes and smiles. I am not sure what to expect next. Will she want to know more about what my friends are saying about her? Make me tell her that they talk about using her as cumdump? That they want to get blow jobs from her. Fill her throat up with cum. Bend her over the couch, kitchen table and every other piece of furniture and filling her pussy with cum.

She breaks the silence and says.

"Well, that gives me an idea. I want to do something special tonight and I need your help."

I nod as I look at her gorgeous eyes. "What do you need me to do?"

She looks at me with a sly grin. "I want you to watch while I give your best friend a blowjob."

My eyes widen in shock and my dick somehow gets even harder at the thought of watching my mom suck someone's dick. "Are you serious?"

She gives me that pity smile again and reaches out and affectionately rubs my chest.

"Of course not, sweety,"

Her smile brightens and any resistance I have starts to slip.

She continues "but it would be fun wouldn't it? Watching your friend make your mother happy?" I'm caught off guard and realize I would do anything to make my mom happy.

"Now lie down next to me so we can start planning this little bit of fun."

I hesitate for a moment before laying down beside her.

She leans onto an elbow, looking down on me and kisses me passionately. Yes, my mom kisses me, deeply with our tongues moving in and out of each other's mouth, just like she taught me. Remember when I mentioned that she has been training me to be a good future husband for some special girl? Well, she says learning how to kiss is part of my training to be the "man of the house." She says I'm doing well but need more practice.

She pulls away from me and runs her fingers through my hair. Her hands drifts to my face and traces the outline of my lips with her finger. Her fingers continue to probe my lips and finally a finger gently penetrates my lips and I instinctively rub my tongue around her finger and as if I can read her mind I softly start to suck it her finger like she taught me. I can feel dick begging for her hand to return as she smiles warmly saying "that's a good boy, suck it like you're cleaning my dirty fingers covered in sticky white cream after I finished cooking something really hard." she pulls her hand away covering her mouth as she giggles to herself at some inside joke.

She finishes her giggle and looks down at me with a half serous smile.

"Okay, so how exactly are we going to doing this?"

I shrug not knowing what to say to my mother who wants me to brainstorm ideas that will help her suck my best friends dick.

Her smile brightens with excitement as she thinks of an idea. Looking down at me she eagerly says "Well, first I want to make sure he's properly aroused, so I will tease him a lot when he gets here"

I frown at the thought of my mom teasing my best friend right in front of me.

"Oh, sweety don't get all grumpy, this will be fun! ok, so I will tease and flirt with him. I want you to act like you don't notice, even better act like you are not sitting there, even if you get turned on don't touch yourself!" She reaches and squeezes my aching hard dick through my pants, making it jump!

She fakes a surprised gasp covering her mouth and playfully says "Oh wow you are getting harder! You like the idea of your mom sucking off your best friend while you spy on us!"

A smirk crosses her face and she says "Is my son turning into a pervert?"

Putting her finger onto my lips she says "OK so now we know you are a pervert let's continue our planning." and then pushes her finger into my mouth moving it in and out a few times with a lustful expression that is kind of frightening.

Before I can react she removes her finger and continues. "Then, when he's ready and that big dick of his is hard with precum..... oh, does he have a big dick sweety?" I nod thinking of the times I have seen him naked in the locker room, wishing I was that big and how I could please the girls if my dick was big.

She beams with excitement "good, that's what I thought! I'll then ask him to help me in the kitchen. When we are alone and he gets close to me I will pretend I spiled something and get on my knees in front of him to clean the floor. Kneeling close to him my face will be inches away from the large lump in his pants. With a surprised look I'll look up into his big blue eye's apologizing and saying sorry I must have spilled on his pants too and I'll clean it up. I will reach up and start to rub his dick through the pants, telling him to stand still while I rub it clean. After a few good long rubs I will reach for his zipper and saying it has soaked through his pants to his underwear. I'll unzip his pants and reach in cleaning his underwear with only a thin piece of fabric between me and this huge dick. With all this rubbing it's possible that his dick slips out of his pants coming less than an inch from my face. I'll look up into his eyes and tell him I better take care of this too because I don't want it to make more of a mess on his pants. It will be hard workbut I'll have to suck all of that sticky cum out of his dick and swallow it all!"

I am picturing all of this when her hand returns to my dick, snapping out of my daydream "Oh and sweety your part in this plan is to spy on us so you can learn what a real man can do to make the 'woman of the house' happy!" With that she looks down at my pants and gives me another pity smile.

Continuing she looks at me seriously "It's important your good and stay hidden and quiet, I'm sure you will get excited, but you need to be a good boy for mommy. I don't want you cumming in your pants or on the floor, that will make Brian suspicious and think you are some kind of pervert who likes watching his friends fuck his mother... ok!?"

I nod obediently. She smiles and pats my pants like I'm a good pet.

"Once I've gotten him rock hard, I'll encourage him to start fucking my face."

I feel a rush of heat in my cheeks as I blush at the descriptive words she uses. "Oh sweety don't blush, does 'fucking my face' sound weird coming from your mother? Yes? Well remember that you are the "man of the house" and just picture me as your future wife, ok?" I feel a little confused why she would think my future wife would suck off someone other than her husband and why that makes it better, but she continues before I can think deeper on it.

"Good! Ok, so I hope he has a good stamina, unlike your father, so I can enjoy him pumping in and out of my mouth for more than 10 seconds." She frowns at the thought. Her smile returns and says "When he finally erupts and fills my mouth full of cum he will know im a good girl and will swallow it all. I'm sure he will want to come over a lot more after this so you will get a lot of practice being "the man of the house" and learning all the ways you can make the 'woman of the house' happy!"

"I'm so excited, you are such a good boy!" She smiles and now pats the top of my head.

She remembers the rest of the plan and continues. "After that you will need hurry back to the living room and act like you have been watching TV the whole time. We can then all sit together and watch one of your geeky sci-fi shows or something."

I stare up at her, hypnotized by her intoxicating smile. she reaches over and playfully tugs on the buttons of my shirt. Her hand drifts lower.

I swallow hard as I imagine seeing someone jam there huge dick in and out of my mothers mouth then flooding her full of cum.

"And then what?" I say mesmerized.

She smirks at me. "Not enough for you!? I bet it won't be enough for your friend either. I'm sure he will have lot's more cum for me and if you are good boy I will show you how you can make "the woman of the house" even happier."

Boulder71
Boulder71
38 Followers