All Comments on 'My Mother Shares Her Plan'

by Boulder71

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Awesome. Continue. Love the way the Mom is in control of everything. The humiliation and Femdom with a smile on her face is really hot.

cuckylovechildcuckylovechild10 months ago

Great story cannot wait to read part two. I hope this becomes a long series. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Back in those days when milf mom got divorce I first got jealous of her behaviour/personality change, but within an year I saw myself endorsing her picking up guys of my age, which make her felt confident and emowered. Sometimes I managed to watch the show.

ManoBlueManoBlue10 months ago

Get this wimp outta here

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You have obviously the talent to write this kind of story, so please go on. Oh, and please, let the son cum "blush"

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The best story ever! Please continue the dialog as she edges him further into pleasing her being the woman of the house. Hopefully humiliating him into doing feminine things to please her further

spaceinvaderspaceinvader10 months ago

Excellent story! He's a lucky good boy to have a hot mom to teach him how to one day have a hot wife. I'm sure he'll measure up just like his dad. Hopefully he won't make a mess of it while watching how a real big man satisfies a woman. I hope there is another chapter. Would be a shame for this to end prematurely!

daganetdaganet10 months ago

A perfectly balanced story! I look forward to sequal.

daganetdaganet10 months ago

Please continue. We need more stories on this specific fetish.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Like it so far. Where's the rest of it? Too many people put stories on here without finishing them properly. If you're not going to finish properly don't bother posting.

Shade333Shade3339 months ago

A fantastic story. It really needs part 2

cuckylovechildcuckylovechild6 months ago

Where is part two?

FunnyFearFunnyFear6 months ago

It cuts off so abruptly...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBoulder71@Boulder71
When I started writing the bio, I thought back to the first erotic story I ever read. I laughed realizing it was before the internet. Those memories flood back as I remember "bowering" my neighbors' Penthouse, hiding it behind the dresser and after the 100th time "using" the m...