My Mother the Cum Whore Pt. 05

Story Info
Robby fulfills his plan and meets someone new.
9.8k words
4.28
28.5k
64

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmansd
rmansd
240 Followers

** I have read some of your comments and wanted to thank you for the feedback. I am a new writer and do understand that I struggle with using either past or present tense. I do not work with an editor as I just want to improve on my own. Again, I appreciate the feedback and thank you for reading my stories. - rmansd **

It was his last class of the day and even though Robby was exhausted he knew that he still had to go to the gym after. It had been a few months since Robby's amazing getaway vacation with his mother Kara and he was now back at school. Thanks to his mother Robby became more confident but at the same time more self conscious about his body. As soon as he got back to school he started a strict diet and workout routine. He also even managed to start talking to someone.

Robby felt a buzz in his pocket and pulled out his phone, "What r u doing later?" It was from Tricia, Robby's new fling that he met at school.

"Nothing, going 2 gym after class then idk after. Whats up?" Robby quickly texted.

"Can I see you after?" Tricia responded.

"For sure." Robby replied with a smile on his face. He didn't know what she wanted but he was excited that he got to see her.

Tricia was Robby's age, 19 and although she didn't have the body and looks of his mother. She definitely made up with it with youth and enthusiasm. She was about 5'5 and had a thin petite body. She didn't work out much but definitely tried to watch her diet as she was also a vegan. She had strawberry blonde hair and big hazel eyes. Although her ass was nowhere near as nice as his mothers. Robby thought that her ass was perky, round and very nice for its small size.

They met when Robby was jogging at a park close to his dorm. It was a hot day so Robby was just wearing a tank top and some basketball shorts as he jogged around the park. After his first lap he noticed a girl laying out on the grass with some sunglasses on with headphones in her ears. She was right by the jogging path where Robby was running with the bottom of her feet facing the path. To his surprise her legs were spread open with one of her legs flat but the other one bent at the knee raised up to the side. She must've had her legs together when she was awake but they slowly spread apart as she drifted to sleep.

She was wearing a sundress with her panties and mound on display for the world to see. Robby saw that she was wearing a light pink nylon thong that hugged her pussy tightly. It led down to a tiny string that barely covered her asshole. He could see the crease in her butt cheeks where her thighs met her ass. As he continued to slowly jog by he also noticed that she had a wet spot forming where her slit was. Robby used this as motivation to jog faster when he passed her but slow down as he approached her. With every lap he noticed the wet spot get slightly bigger as her moistening pussy was getting nearly direct sunlight from her legs being spread apart.

Robby became more bold and interested as his hornyness grew and he decided to start walking by as if he was taking a breather from jogging. As he looked down at her as he walked by he could see the wrinkles of her pink asshole with only a tiny quarter inch string covering her butt hole. Right above that he could see the bottom of her pussy lips slightly bulged out with the dark damp spot of her thong nestled in between. Thinking quickly Robby pretended to tie his shoe and at the same time pulled out his phone to snap an upskirt picture. He managed to snap 3 or 4 pictures with only one being clear.

As he got up however, to his horror the girl was sitting up with her elbows to the ground, her sunglasses pushed down slightly so her eyes were focused on his. She had a slight grin on her face.

"Do you like the view?" She said as Robby got up stunned. He immediately put his hand on his neck.

"Huh? Me? What?" Robby said as he panicked from getting caught.

The girl let out a giggle. "Yes you. I wasn't sleeping, I was listening to a book and noticed you running." She said as her grin widened.

"I like to let the boys look sometimes. Especially the cute ones." She said as she bit her lower lip slightly and raised the leg that was flat on the grass. She was laying back on her elbows with her face raised up with both of her legs now fully spread open. Robby looked down at the damp spot on her thong and gulped his spit down.

"Oh, cool." Robby said nervously as he realized he was still staring at her pussy. He then put his hands on his hips and began to dart his eyes around everywhere but her as he was still totally embarrassed.

The girl began to laugh, "You're adorable. I want you to look, you don't have to be shy." She said as she spread her legs as far as they could go. The sides of her pussy lips were now bulging out of her thong. Her pussy lips became flush and swollen as the damp spot on her thong grew. Sweat had begun to form on the sides of her crotch. She was getting turned on from presenting her thong and pussy to a stranger.

"This girl is an exhibitionist!" Robby thought to himself. He regained his confidence and looked down at her. She was still smiling and starting at him. He thought she was really cute and looked incredibly sexy in the position she was in. His eyes wandered south. He saw she wasn't wearing a bra under her yellow sunflower sundress. Her perky and natural 34 C cup sized tits were sagging a bit off to each side. His eyes traveled further south as he looked at her beautiful mound. Her thong had the words, "EAT ME" in white letters near the top by the waistband.

"Trish, come on lets go bitch!" They both heard someone shout from the street. It was one of Tricia's girlfriends who was there to pick her up to go shopping.

"Oh shit, that's me." She said as she quickly snapped her legs shut and stood up. She began to brush the grass off her ass before she stuck her phone out and asked, "Whats your snap? Are you on IG?" as she walked closer to him.

Robby's heart was pounding out of his chest as he didn't have either. His eyes darted around the park. "No, I don't use those much." he said embarrassed knowing full well he's never used them at all. "Well, take my number then." she said. "Oh and my name's Tricia, I didn't get yours?" she said. "Robby." he said while extending his hand out for a handshake. Tricia giggled and slapped his hand. "Ok Robby, text me." She said as she smiled at him as she grabbed his phone to put her number in it. She then began to walk towards her friend's car. "I'm coming bitch wait up!" She yelled as she started jogging towards the parked car. "Who's that guy? He's kinda cute." Her girlfriend asked. "My next boy toy I think." Tricia said jokingly, biting the tip of her finger as they both laughed and got into the car. "He seems excited to meet you." Her girlfriend said as they both burst out into laughter.

Robby stood there looking at the car as he saw Tricia wave at him and giggle with her friend as they drove off. He couldn't believe what just happened. He began to smile from ear to ear. He was indeed the luckiest guy on the planet. He got with his mom who to him was the sexiest woman ever and now some random cute girl just gave him her number. Life could not go any better for Robby at that moment. His smile turned to horror however as he looked down to notice the extremely hard tent that was poking out of his shorts. "Oh my fucking god." Robby thought to himself. "Did they notice? Was that why they were giggling at me? Fuck me." Robby said as his feeling of happiness turned into anxiety and embarrassment. He quickly ran home and beat his cock in the shower thinking about that girl's wet pussy. He remembered the scent of his moms thongs after she worked out and how her moistened thongs tasted. That was enough to quickly send him over the edge.

Eventually Robby grew enough courage to text the number Tricia gave him and to his surprise it was actually her. The two began texting for a few days before Tricia sent him an upskirt picture of herself. "Yummy" Robby replied back accompanied with a tongue emoji. She was wearing a lacy white thong and it was of her spreading her legs in front of a mirror. She was flipping off the camera while sticking her tongue out. This girl was wild and adventurous. Robby didn't know if his mother would approve and chose not to mention anything about Tricia to her.

Fast forward back to the day Tricia asked to come see him. She's never been to his room before. In fact this was also the first time they were going to see each other since the day they met at the park. This was also Robby's first guest ever so after the gym he showered making sure to wash and scrub his junk extra well. Robby felt a buzz in his pocket. "I'm hereeeeee." The text read. His heart began to pound out of his chest. "Here we go." Robby said, taking a deep breath.

"Hey whats up." Robby said as he opened the door for Tricia.

"Hey!" She said excitedly, leaning in to give him a hug.

"So what did you-" Robby said before she leaned in for a kiss stopping him in his tracks. His eyes were open as she kissed him with her eyes shut.

"You know what I'm here for." She said seductively as she put her hand on his chest and pushed him back inside. "Lets go to your room." She said with a grin.

Robby almost began to shake at his anticipation and nervousness. "Working out was an awesome idea." he thought to himself as he led Tricia to his room by her hand.

"Cute room." Tricia said as she walked in and jumped to sit on the bed. "You can lock the door." Tricia said while getting a hair tie off of her wrist and putting her hair into a ponytail.

"This is going so quick man. Is this always how it is with girls?" Robby thought to himself as he closed and locked the door.

Tricia was wearing a tight fitting black dress that hugged the shape of her body. She had a petite hourglass figure with long and smooth shaven legs. If she paired it with heels you would think she was going out to a nightclub but in fact it was the middle of a hot spring day.

Tricia scooted over a bit and patted the spot on the bed next to her. "Come here, don't be shy. This is your room." She said with a smile and a giggle. Robby slowly walked over and sat next to her. He was just in cargo shorts and a t-shirt as he was just lounging around at home.

He was nervous but thought to himself, "Stop being a bitch." so he leaned in and kissed her. The pair quickly grabbed each other and began to stick their tongues down each other's throats. Robby began to swell and after a minute of making out he was hard as a rock. Tricia had her hand on his knee but it slowly crept up and was now rubbing on his hard cock through his shorts.

"Is this for me?" Tricia said breaking away from their kiss for a brief second as she rubbed his cock through his shorts.

"Maybe." Robby said as he stuck his tongue back in her mouth.

Robby completely shed his anxiety and nervousness at this point and placed his hand on her inner thigh. He squeezed her soft thigh and felt her smooth silky skin as he moved his hand up her thigh slowly. As he worked his hand up he could start to feel the heat of her young pink pussy on his hand.

"Ohh" Tricia gasped as she could feel his hand slowly creep up her leg. "I've never done this before." She said with her voice trembling.

Shocked, Robby pulled his hand away and leaned back to look at her. "Really?" he asked surprised.

"Yes, I like to tease but I never went any further than that." She said as she bit her lower lip. "Shocker isn't it? I'm finally away from home, away from my parents. Free to do what I want." Tricia said as she firmly gripped his cock through his shorts. She licked her lips and leaned forward to stick her tongue back into Robby's mouth. She grabbed his hand and put it back on her inner thigh. She briefly breaks away from the kiss to whisper, "This time don't stop." before sticking her tongue back in his mouth.

Robby slid his hand up her thigh until he could feel the hotness of her cunt on his finger. He knew if he continued to move a little bit more he was going to touch her pussy. His heart raced as he moved his hand up a tiny bit and felt his hand make contact with her thong. He instantly began to trace his finger up and down her already soaked slit through her panties. "Yes!" She moaned as his finger brushed against her clit. "You seem so experienced I thought you a virgin." She said as she moaned. Robby paused for a half second, "Wait I didn't tell her I was a virgin. Does she think I'm a virgin or something?" Robby thought to himself. He decided to roll with the punches, "How did you know I was a virgin?" he said as he continued to rub her clit through her thong. "At the park, you seemed cute and I wanted to try stuff with someone but not someone who was experienced. I didn't wanna, oh fuck that feels good. I didn't wanna embarrass myself ya know." She said as she threw her head back as shock waves of pleasure rang throughout her whole body as his rhythmic circular rubbing on her clit continued. "It all makes sense now. She thought I was a horny inexperienced virgin like her. I guess she got some of it right." Robby thought to himself. Little did she know Robby had all the experience in the world and it was thanks to his mother.

"I guess all that porn I watched was good for something after all." He said with a chuckle as Tricia laid down, Robby rolled on top of her side sticking his tongue back in her mouth. He expertly moved her panties to the side slowly as he rubbed up and down on her bare slit. He could feel her slimy juices on his finger as he traced up and down on her pussy. "Ohh my gosh Robby." She said as she moaned. Robby moved his head back a little to look at her face while his fingers played with her pussy. She ground her head into the bed as she closed her eyes in ecstasy. "Ughhh." She moaned as Robby's index finger found her hole. She began to gyrate and rotate her hips onto Robby's finger. "Are you ready?" He whispered. "Yes." She replied back softly. Robby then stuck the tip of his finger in her tight pink hole. He wondered if he was the first one to ever stick anything in there besides herself. His entire finger slid in easily all the way to the knuckle as she was extremely soaked. He faced his finger up with the palm facing the ceiling and began making the "come here" gesture like his mom taught him to. He rubbed along the wall where her swollen clit was and this drove her to the edge. "Oh my god FUCK that feels good. Ughhhhhh" Tricia moaned. She began to hump his hand up and down slowly. Robby had another trick up his sleeve. While he was finger fucking her pussy he put his thumb with the same hand he was using to rub on her clit. It was almost as if he was trying to make his index finger and thumb touch with her clit in the way. "Ohhhhhh shit" She moaned breathlessly as she continued to rotate her hips on Robby's hand. He looked at her and enjoyed that he was giving her this much pleasure. The entire time Tricia was massaging his cock through his shorts. Robby was swollen and rock hard.

Tricia opened her eyes and pushed Robby down as she got on top of him cowgirl style. She bit her lips, her face was flush as the straps of her dress were falling off exposing the tops of her breasts. She pulled the top of her dress down and pushed them together as she rocked on his hard cock through his shorts. She had light pink nipples which were swollen and erect. She twisted them a bit while Robby laid back and watched as she slowly gyrated her hips on his cock. He instinctively started thrusting back.

To his surprise however she got up slightly and began to turn around and crawl down so that her thong and pussy were right above his face. Tricia reached back and pulled her thong to the side and said, "Eat it." Robby caught a glimpse of her puffy pink pussy. Her outer lips were chunky and waxed clean. There weren't any inner lips that stuck out like his mothers. Tricia's pussy looked young and aesthetically pleasing. Also, Kara's pussy was a bit darker while Tricia's was almost a bright pink. Robby also caught a glimpse of her dark pink asshole where the back of her thong was being stretched from the side. It also looked young and extremely tight. Not a single hair could be found unlike his mothers who would sometimes miss some spots as she shaved. "She must've waxed everything" Robby thought to himself right before she sat down on his face.

Robby stuck his out as far as he could towards his chin in anticipation for her pussy. Her clit landed on his tongue as he began to slurp and lick the inside of her pussy. As soon as she felt his tongue touch her clit she threw her head back and moaned. Robby continued to slurp and flick at her clit while his nose was buried in her pink asshole. He began to sniff hard and to his surprise he could smell almost nothing. This girl was waxed and clean. Tricia heard Robby sniff and as she was gyrating her pussy on his face she whispered, "Oh my god don't smell it." She said with a smile on her face as she blushed a little from the embarrassment. "Don't worry, you smell good." Robby said as he continued to eat her pussy.

Tricia began to rub Robby's cock through his pants and soon enough began to pull his shorts down until his elastic band was the last thing holding his cock tip down. As soon as she pulled it off his swollen penis sprung into life and darted straight up. She grabbed a firm grip on his cock and began to jerk him off slowly. It felt nice as her hand was small but he could tell she wasn't experienced like his mother. He gripped her hand and while holding it showed her how to jerk him off the way he liked, the way Kara did it. As he moved his hand to the side he worked his way up from licking just the clit to darting his tongue inside her pussy and slurping up her juices. She moaned every time he stuck it in as far as he could go. Occasionally he would also raise his head up and lick her ass too. The first time he did it she instinctively jumped up in surprise. "Ohh you're naughty." She cooed after lowering her asshole back down to his tongue. "That actually feels really fucking good." She moaned as his tongue penetrated her asshole. "Oh you nasty ass eating fucker." Tricia moaned again as he tongue fucked her ass.

Tricia decided it was time to return him the favor and leaned forward. At first she just kissed his swollen head. Robby felt this and precum started to ooze out of his tip in anticipation. He buried his face back in her pussy as she continued to kiss the cock head. He felt her lick the tip and precum off of his cock. "How's it taste?" Robby asked knowing full well that he had sweet precum. "Tasty." She moaned as she continued to jerk him off and gave his tip another lick. "Suck it." Robby said as he began to start humping the air. His cock would push against her lips with every thrust. With one last kiss on his cock head she let his swollen cock enter her mouth. "Ugh yes." Robby moaned as he slowly thrusted his hips forward. He could tell she wasn't experienced in this or at least wasn't as good as his mother. She was only sucking the head as she bobbed up and down on it.

Tricia watched a ton of porn and she seemed to gravitate to the ones sucking cock and swallowing cum. She watched at least an hour's worth of blowjob videos before going to Robby's place to make sure she knew what guys liked. She tried to lower her head but only got about half way down his cock before she got gagged and raised her head to cough. "Oh man, the porno's make that look so easy." She said before taking his cock head back in her mouth. She had nice lips but they weren't as full and thick as his mothers. Robby could only imagine how sexy she looked with her cute face and nice lips wrapped around his cock. Tricia then began to stick her tongue out and lick the top side of his penis as they continued in the 69 position. She was drooling profusely and knew that that's what the guys liked and according to some of her girlfriends is what made going deeper easier. As she continued to bob up and down on his cock only going a little bit past the head each time she tried her best to lube it up with her spit. As she felt his cock was as slick as it could get from her slobber.

rmansd
rmansd
240 Followers