My Mother the Cum Whore Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tricia closed her eyes and took a deep breath through her nose and opened her mouth as wide as it could go while also sticking her tongue out as far as it could go before slamming her head into his cock. Luckily Robby wasn't big at all and she managed to swallow the entire cock until the tip hit the back of her throat. This caused her to gag instantly and she quickly spit the cock out and jerked it off while she proceeded to cough. "Ohhh shit, wow." Robby gasped. "You got all the way down, are you ok?" He said while taking a break from eating her pussy. Tricia began to giggle in between her coughs, "Yes, oh my god that's embarrassing. Did it feel good?" Tricia asked innocently. "Fuck yeah it did. Try it again, this time slower and you don't need to be embarrassed. That was hot." Robby said before slurping up her dripping pussy drool and went back to eating her cunt.

She did the same technique with opening her mouth as wide as it could go but this time she didn't try to gobble up the cock within a half of a second and pushed her head slowly down on it. When she felt his cock head kiss the back of her throat she slowly let off while sucking and slurping up all of her drool. "Wow!" Was all Robby could say before she did it again but a little bit faster. Before Robby knew it Tricia began to bob her head on the entire length of his cock. All he could hear was slurping and sucking noises as she deepthroated him. Then he felt a familiar feeling well up in his balls. His abs began to tense as he felt his sack swell as profuse amounts of precum started to leak out of his tip.

"Tricia, it's coming. Where do you want it?" Robby said as he felt the build up in his cock go past the point of no return. Tricia didn't respond and continued to bob her head on his cock. Her friends told her that boys loved it when they could cum in their mouths while they were giving them a blowjob. All the porno's she watched always ended up with the cum in the girls mouth with her swallowing it after. She was determined to not embarrass herself and give him and his cock the proper treatment. "Oh shit here it comes." Robby said as he bucked his hips.

She raised her head until his dick popped out of her mouth so she could look at the tip start to ooze. She quickly grabbed his cock and jerked it off while Robby began to hump her hand as he started to pump out his silky white cream. The first shot squirted straight up towards Tricia's face and landed on her lips, nose, forehead and inside her open mouth. Before the second squirt came out she put her mouth over the head and lowered it half way down when the second jet of cum squirted inside the back of her mouth. She could feel her mouth quickly fill up with this new strange goo. She made sure to suck hard while he came as her friends told her that's what felt best. They also told her to lick at his pee hole while he came because that would give the guy the most intense pleasure and so she did. She never took his cock more than half way in her mouth as she bobbed up and down slurping and sucking as he came in her mouth. Robby bucked wildly and thrust his hips involuntarily as the intense orgasm took over his body. Instead of screaming Robby buried his face into her pussy with his nose ramming up against her tight pink asshole. She returned the favor by slamming her soaked cunt on his face while he continued to pump his thick cum in her mouth. With the next spurt she knew that if she didn't swallow what was already in her mouth that she would either gag or it would leak out of the sides of her mouth so she swallowed what she could as she continued to pump his cock trying to milk out every bit of cum. This went on what seemed like forever as Robby continued to pump endless amounts of semen into her young inexperienced mouth. As much as she tried to swallow everything she just couldn't keep up with the non stop ropes of his goop coming out so some eventually started to spill out of the sides of her mouth. She could see as she continued to bob up and down on his cock that there were two trails of cum sliding down his cock down to his balls. She raised her head up to the tip and made sure to swallow everything in her mouth. She then slurped and licked at his piss hole to get the last remaining drops of cum out while jerking him off slowly. She took one last deep breath before swallowing all of his cum. He must've shot at least 7 ropes of cum into her mouth and she almost ate it all. What she lacked in experience she definitely more than made up for in enthusiasm. She spit his cock out which rested on his bush. She then cleared her throat as her mouth was now empty of all of his sperm. She then began to lick his cock clean from the tip all the way down to the balls. Slurping up every little drop of cum along the way. His balls were soaked in cum so she decided to slurp each one into her mouth and suck off all of his juices on either. He was spent and his balls were completely empty.

She wiggled his now soft dick around and said "Thank you." in a cartoon like voice before sitting up and leaning to the side to get off of Robby's face. As she did Robby got up, his face was smeared with her juices and drool. She wiped her face and said, "That was nice." a little embarrassed as the moment started to become awkward. Robby felt how much sticky fluid was on his face and began to wipe it off with his t-shirt. "Yeah that was great." He said while he looked at her. She looked down and he could tell she was nervous. "Did you like it?" She said as she looked up at him. "Dude, you were fucking amazing. That was better than any porno I've ever watched." Robby said as he sensed that she was embarrassed. Her look of shame turned into happiness as her face began to brighten up. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to do that to a guy." She said as she smiled. "Thank you." As she got up and kissed him on the forehead. "Where's your bathroom?" She asked. "First door to your left as soon as you open the door." Robby said as he got up to pull his pants. Before she could leave however he grabbed her hand and asked her, "Are you sure you don't want me to finish you off?" He asked as he looked into her eyes. "Oh, wait, me? No." As she started to giggle. "I came into your mouth like 3 times when you were eating me out. I was just returning the favor." She said with a sexy smile as he let her hand go before she went to the bathroom.

Robby and Tricia began to date and see each other regularly. Robby found out that Tricia was still a virgin and told him she wanted to lose it to a serious boyfriend. He didn't mind as she would regularly suck his cock. She wasn't a cum whore like his mother but she was young and wanted to explore her sexuality so they played with each other regularly. She still definitely swallowed every time he came in her mouth but she didn't crave cum like Kara did. He knew deep down that he would be the one to take her virginity. After a few weeks of dating Robby asked Tricia if she had any plans for spring break. She told him no and that she planned on staying at school for the week as her family lived too far and she didn't have any plans with them anyways. Robby then had the idea of asking her if she wanted to come with him and they could hang out while he visited home. She hesitated as they've only known each other for a month but since she had nothing to do she agreed. It only set in after he had already asked Tricia to come with him that he never mentioned Tricia to his mother let alone ask her if she could come. He decided it would be best if he surprised his mother and showed her his new girlfriend. After all his mother did seem concerned that he didn't have a girlfriend yet so he thought she wouldn't mind.

Kara stood there in the doorway at the front of her house waiting for her son to come home. "I'm 2 minutes away mom." Robby texted his mother from the Uber. She stood there with her arms crossed looking at the street to see the cars coming down the road. She saw a silver Prius turn the corner and start coming down the street. Robby was finally coming home to visit his mother. The Uber drove a bit past the house and let them out in a spot where Kara didn't see Tricia in the car nor did she see them get out together. She stood there with her arms folded at the doorway. Suddenly Robby appears from around the corner of their garage and sees his mom there with a frown on her face with her arms folded. She looked pissed.

Robby looked down and saw his mom's stomach had grown. She uncrossed her arms and pulled out the bottle of birth control pills she was hiding in her hand and threw it at Robby. "YOU LITTLE -" Kara yelled but didn't finish her sentence as she saw Tricia also turn the corner behind Robby. She calmed down as she was surprised he had a guest. "W-Whos this Robby?" She said, trying to compose herself. Robby realizing the awkwardness of the situation he was in tried to play it cool.

"Uh yeah, uh hi mom this is Tricia, Tricia this is my mom Kara. Mom... Uh." Robby muttered while staring at the ground. "Uh mom Tricia is my girlfriend." He said while moving out of the way revealing Tricia behind him.

"OH MY GOODNESS you're so beautiful." Tricia said while moving past Robby to give Kara a hug. "It's so nice to meet you, I see where Robby gets his good looks from now." Tricia said while hugging his mother.

Kara's eyes were wide, dead locked on Robby as Tricia was embracing her. "Oh, uh Robby's never mentioned anything about you. Robby my goodness you never mentioned anything to me about having a girlfriend?" Kara said while holding Tricia by the shoulders as they both turned to look at Robby.

Robby began to rub his neck as he looked down, "Sorry mom, SURPRISE! I guess haha." Robby said as he already understood the gravity of the situation.

"Tricia sweetie why don't you go inside and make yourself at home. There's water, drinks and some snacks if you're hungry. I need to speak with Robby for a moment." Kara said with a fake smile.

"Sure, I'll let you two catch up don't mind me." Tricia said as she looked at Robby before walking slowly into the house and closing the door behind her.

Kara stood and watched Tricia walk into the house and as soon as she closed the door her head snapped back and turned to Robby. She walked up to him and grabbed his hand aggressively and pulled him around the corner in front of the garage so Tricia could not hear or see them.

*SMACK* Kara slapped Robby across the face and then she began to slap and hit him on the chest while breaking down into tears. "How could you do this to me? How... How Robby. Why did you do this?" Kara said, beginning to break down and collapse into Robby's arms. Robby the whole time didn't flinch even though he got slapped. He knew he deserved it.

Kara grabbed his hand and placed it on the bump on her stomach. "Look what you did to me baby." Kara said as she cried on his shoulder. She grabbed him and hugged him tight. "My baby's gonna be a dad." She whispered in his ear as she continued to cry.

As soon as she started to calm down she then realized that there was still a girl inside of her house. She began to get upset again and looked up at Robby. "You do this to me then have the nerve to bring another woman inside of my house." She said with a scowl on her face. *SMACK* She slapped Robby again. Robby continued to look down and take the hits. Kara pushes Robby away and points at her stomach with both hands. "LOOK AT ME ROBBY!" Kara shouted at this point not caring if Tricia heard or not. "Look at what you did to me." She said furiously. Robby raised his head up and looked at his beautiful mother standing there, her breasts had grown from becoming pregnant and his eyes trailed down to look at the bump and he thought about the life that they created growing inside it. Tears began to well up as Robby began to think about how it all happened.

Robby knew after having sex with his mother and coming inside her that he had to make her pregnant. He didn't care about anything else except for making this woman have his child. Sure it pissed him off that she took plan B after he came inside her and there was nothing he could do about that. There was something though that he could do about her taking birth control pills. He could also control where he would cum. He knew if he wanted to get his mother to have his baby he needed to stop cumming in her mouth. That was no small task as Kara was essentially addicted to his cum. On the car ride back to the airport Kara sucked and swallowed him. On the airplane ride back Kara blew him in the bathroom. On the car ride home she even sucked him behind the Uber drivers seat while she pretended to sleep. After blowing him that ride she proudly got up and showed Robby all the cum in her mouth before greedily draining it down her throat. She was his personal cum dump and seemed to like sucking the cum out of him more than Robby did. It was going to be tough but he only had a week and a half and in that short amount of time he had to get her to stop eating his cum and only take loads in her pussy.

"Mom." Robby said as his Kara bobbed her head in between his legs. "Mmm?" Kara said muffled as Robby's cock was in her mouth. "Mom you just blew me in the Uber give me a few more minutes." Robby said as his head was sensitive and his balls ached. As soon as they got home Kara immediately threw Robby onto the couch, pulled his pants down and began to suck his cock. "I just couldn't help it baby, sucking you in front of the Uber driver turned me on so much." Kara said while sliding her hand down the front of her pants to play with her wet pussy. "Now stop complaining and let me eat." Kara said before inhaling his now softening cock. Kara was a master dick sucker and knew how to get him hard. She spat his dick out and pushed his legs up by his thighs and sucked and licked his asshole vigorously. As soon as her tongue went inside his ass his cock sprung to life hard as it could ever be. "There we go." Kara said with a grin, pleased with how hard his cock got. She immediately devoured the cock like a wild hungry animal from the tip to the base with ease. Having just come only 10 minutes ago Robby could last longer than usual and let his mom suck his soul out of his cock. She didn't want him to get soft in her mouth so she quickly popped her finger in her mouth and slowly shoved it in Robby's ass. She began to rub on his prostate. "Fuck mom must be really hungry. She really wants me to feed her that cum." Robby thought as even though he thought he could last he knew he wouldn't last this long with her expert techniques. He knew however he had to stop her. Robby pushed his mom's shoulders ever so slightly until she spat his cock out of her throat. "What baby? I know you're almost there just let me eat your sweet cum and you can tell me what you want to say when I'm full OK?" Kara said before trying to gobble up his cock again. "Mom wait let me fuck you. Let me cum inside your pussy please." Robby said as his mother looked at him while she made out with his cock tip. "So, *kiss* you wanna fuck me? *lick* *kiss* you do realize I'm not on the pill yet. *kiss* *slurp*" Kara said in between her make out session with his cock. She then deep throated him and buried her nose into his pubes and licked his balls as she vigorously finger fucked his asshole. It was too late, Robby immediately started coming down her throat. With every rope she matched smashing her face into his pubes and rubbing his prostate. "FUCK!" Robby shouted as the orgasm shook his body. His balls ached as he squirted everything he could into her greedy cum eating mouth. Even after he stopped shooting his hot cum his mom liked to continue to suckle on his soft cock like a baby to get all the juices out. She usually did this for 5 to 10 minutes while other times she did it until she fell asleep on his leg with his cock still in her mouth. Those nights that she would fall asleep with it in her mouth she would suckle it in her sleep to which Robby would eventually get hard again and cum in her mouth as they slept. This time she only did it for around 5 minutes before popping Robby's cock out of her mouth which she always sealed with kissing the head and thanking it for the food. She also always slurped on and licked the finger that was in his ass clean because that was her motherly duty she thought.

"So what did you want to tell me." Kara said still sucking on the finger that was in his ass. Robby got up and tried to put on his deepest and controlling man voice that he used when he role played with his mom. "You get nothing until you're on birth control." Robby demanded. "No more cum for you until you're on the pill and even then you only get to eat me once a day. The rest of the time I have to cum inside your pussy. Yeah, you get to eat my cum when we go to bed and that's it young lady." Kara was visibly upset but she decided to play along with him because even though she was almost angry she couldn't eat him whenever, she did like making him happy. "Fine daddy I'll go to the pharmacy and go on the pill right away sir!" Kara said with a smirk on her face and a little half assed salute.

Kara knew that birth control didn't work immediately and sometimes took a week or two to become effective. Her cum clouded mind however didn't care as she looked at the calendar. "Well I won't be ovulating anytime soon." She said to herself. "I think it would be safe this week if he came inside me." Kara said to herself. "At least I get to drink down his sweet ass cum at night." She thought to herself as she didn't think too much about getting pregnant then.

"I'm going to take a bath, Robby. Do you wanna join me?" Kara shouted as she got home from the pharmacy and running errands a few hours later as she walked to her room

"Maybe mom, you go ahead." Robby yelled back.

"Fine, you're no fun!" Kara pouted as she turned on the water to her bath.

Little did she know that Robby was going to join her but he was simply buying time so he could change out all of the birth control pills for some sugar pills that he had for a science experiment in high school. Robby opened up the birth control bottle and emptied it out into the trash. He had a devilish grin on his face as he put the white sugar pills inside the bottle making sure to try to match how filled it looked before.

"You know what mom I think I might join you." Robby shouted at his mom while putting her birth control back into her purse.

Robby ran upstairs into his mom's room into her bathroom as he could see her at the end of the tub waiting for him to get in. Robby immediately dropped his shorts and walked over to his mother with his soft cock out. She looked up at his cock and was about to take it into her mouth as a jet of his hot yellow pissed hit her face. "Ohh." Kara gasped as she opened her mouth wide to take in her son's piss. She let the pee pool up to the brim before swallowing a mouthful of her son's salty piss. "Drink it, drink your daddy's smelly piss you nasty bitch." Robby said in his deep role play voice. Kara couldn't speak as he continued to make her drink his pee. She then got closer and closer to his cock until she wrapped her lips around her son's soft peeing cock so she could take it from the source. She then sucked it in deeper as she began to suckle his cock as he peed. "Wow she would do anything." Robby thought to himself as he felt a new sensation of having someone suck your cock while you pee. Robby's eyes rolled back as it felt so good that his knees began to buckle. His cock became hard as his bladder emptied. This whole time Kara never stopped looking at her son. She loved making eye contact with him while she had his cock in her mouth. She knew it made her look so vulnerable but at the same time it felt like they had an amazing connection that she loved when they looked into each other's eyes with his cock in her mouth.