My Mother the Cum Whore Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara lets his soft cock slip out of her mouth as she swallows the last gulp of piss. "Oh my god Robby at least warn me next time." she says while wiping the piss off her mouth. "I wanted to see what you would do and you didn't disappoint." Robby said with his hard cock pointing at his mothers face. Kara bit her lower lip while she looked at her son intently. She then slapped her stomach, "Oh my god you filled me up that was so much pee! Your pee was so yummy." Kara said with a smirk and a giggle. "Now come here and let me wash you." Kara said as she pulled Robby into the tub by his hard cock. "Looks like pee isn't the only thing you're going to empty into me." She said with a firm grip on his cock as he sat down into the large tub.

"Ah ah ah" Robby said while wagging his finger side to side at his mother. "I'm not gonna cum in your mouth until tonight young lady." Robby said with a grin. Kara upset but still role playing playfully pouted her lips and said, "So you're gonna have to cum in my pink pussy for me to earn my snack? How many times does daddy want to cum in this tight wet pussy today?" Kara said with a sexy grin on her face. "I'll do whatever it takes so I can eat your cum daddy." Kara said as she swam over to Robby and whispered in his ear. She then straddled him and they fuck in the tub with Robby quickly busting all of his sweet juices into his mothers cunt. As he started to cum he didn't let his mother move as he didn't want the cum leaking out into the water. He slammed her cunt against his mound and held her down as he began to spurt as deep as he could into her cunt. She instinctively ground her pussy back and forward on his cock while he came. Kara did think it was strange he held her there; but she didn't think too much of it at the time. Robby however wanted his cum to go as deep as it could inside his mom's womb. This was the first load after the plan B pill that could get her pregnant. He raised his head up and looked into his mothers loving eyes. She was so beautiful and wanted nothing else but to make her have his baby. His cum belonged deep in her cunt, it felt natural and it felt like they shared this connection that no other couple could ever dream of. His cock was nestled in the place he was born, giving it new seed, his seed.

She sat on top of him for a few minutes as they kissed his fully soft cock slipped out of her cunt as she rocked back and forth on it. Robby looked down into the water and could see some of his sperm floating around in the soapy bath. "She won't get pregnant off this load." He thought to himself. "I have to pump her cunt with more of my cum." He thought as they finished up their bath and shower.

The mother and son fucked another time that same day with Robby unloading his seed into her one more time. This time he chose to do it doggy style as to deposit it as deep as he could. He enjoyed doggy style with his mother as he would leave her thong on and just push it to the side. When his mom came on his cock her butthole would start to wink and convulse at him which would always drive him over the edge. Kara's massive butt allowed him to easily grab on to the sides as he slammed himself into his mothers pussy. He also read somewhere on the internet that in doggy style he could leave his seed inside her cunt as it was one of the best positions for deep penetration.

Over the course of the next 10 days the pair had sex like clockwork on a strict schedule. Kara would wake her son up with a blowjob every morning and as soon as he was about to cum Robby would tap on her head and she would quickly spit out his cock to squat on top of his manhood and ride the cum out. Kara loved this because there would be some days where Robby didn't wake up in time and would cum in her mouth and she would have no other choice but to gobble it up. Also if she rode the cum out of him it would always end up dripping out of her pussy immediately which of course would have no other choice but to slurp up. If Robby needed to pee after sex in the morning he didn't need to get up. His mother Kara would be there to suckle and slurp his morning piss out of his cock. She loved pleasing him and loved drinking down all his fluids, if it made him feel good it made her feel good. The rest of the day however Robby would fuck his mother doggy style in the tub sometime during the day then one more time in the evening. Both times depositing his seed as deep as he could into her fat pussy. Every time he came he didn't remove his cock from her cunt for a few minutes or until his soft cock fell out on its own. He believed the longer the cum stayed inside her pussy before it leaked out the more likely she would get pregnant. For some reason Kara never protested her son leaving his cock in there after he came, she thought he simply enjoyed it. As soon as Kara felt her son pull out or his cock fall out she would quickly turn around and slurp the cum off of his cock. Like a hungry animal she would also finger out her son's cum from her cunt and would greedily scoop the white goop into her hungry mouth. At night Kara would be rewarded by being able to slurp the cum directly from her son's cock before bed. Kara would always start off by eating her sons ass to make him nice and hard then proceed to skull fuck herself on his cock until he would cum directly down her throat. She would then suckle his soft cock in her mouth until they both fell asleep and then they repeated the day. She ended up sleeping on Robby's thigh for all 10 days and after a while they both got used to sleeping like that. Kara would end and start the day with her son's cock in her mouth and his cum in her belly. She was a true cum slut, she really was his cum whore. Little did she know that those birth control pills that she was taking everyday were nothing but sugar.

The night before Robby was to leave back to school was tough for Kara. She had such a strong urge to eat his cum. "I'm going to miss this." Kara whispered to Robby as she suckled on his cock after he had just cum down her throat. "It's OK mom, that's why we recorded that video of you sucking my cock right? You can finger yourself to it while I'm gone." Robby said while he tried to console his mother. "It won't be the same. I won't have your cum in my mouth and belly." Kara said as she playfully gnawed on his soft cock. "Ouch mom." Robby as he laughed. "Everything's gonna be OK, I'll come back on spring break and we can repeat this same schedule alright?" Robby said as he ran his fingers through his moms hair. "Promise?" Kara said looking up at her son, his soft cock right by her mouth. "I promise mom." Robby said as Kara slurped Robby's cock back up and nursed herself to sleep with it.

A single tear hit the ground as Robby began to wipe his eyes. "I'm so sorry mom I forgot about my promise. I will make it up to you." He said as he looked down at the empty birth control bottle. Everything started to come back to him. His plan, what he and his mother did everyday and what he did to her birth control pills. He looked up at his mother as she stared back at him with a mix of anger and love. He then got down to his knees in front of her and kissed her stomach while he wrapped his arms around her big meaty ass. "My baby." he said while beginning to cry tears of joy. Kara instantly started to sob as she held her son's head in her hands as she began to run her fingers through his hair. "I will make this work." Robby said as he stood up staring at his mother. He leaned in and kissed her passionately. No matter how angry Kara was she was really his whore and could not help but kiss back. "You're still my woman" Robby said as he pulled away, a long strand of spit formed between their mouths. Kara quickly slurped it into hers and swallowed it down. "What do you mean? How about her? Where does this leave you, me and the baby?" Kara said, still unsure about the situation. "Who said I wanted to share you?" Kara said, staring into her son's eyes. "It's my decision." Robby said with a stern tone. "Don't you ever raise a hand against me again, do you understand?" As he held her hands in his. "I-I understand Robby." Kara replied in a soft tone. "It's daddy, when nobody is around I am this baby's father and I am your daddy now." Robby said as he stared into his mothers eyes. "Yes daddy." Kara said as she leaned in to kiss her son. "I want both of you and I'm not sorry but both of you are going to have to share me." Robby said as he stared deeply into his mothers eyes. "I will take care of both of you." He said as he grabbed his mothers hand to pull her inside the house. "Come on, we have to figure out a way for Tricia to join this family." he said as he pulled his mother back inside the house by her hand. She waddled towards the house now nearly 4 months pregnant. There Tricia sit on her phone in the living room. "Hey babe, sorry to keep you waiting." Robby said as he opened the door with his mother in hand. "We just had to talk about some things." he said as he let go of his mothers hand right before Tricia could see. Kara knew what he did as she quickly walked past the two as tears were beginning well up in her eyes, "I'm sorry, excuse me." Kara said softly before she went upstairs. She immediately closed the door to her room and began to cry. Robby thought that it was because of becoming pregnant by his baby but in reality she was crying because she didn't want to share his cum with anyone.

She was already doing the calculations in her head on how much less cum she was going to eat thanks to Tricia. Kara, who was already emotional from the pregnancy, was now also upset at the thought of Tricia eating her son's cum rather than her. Kara was going through a pregnancy craving and it was for Robby's cum and Robby's cum only. After crying for an hour locked away in her room she burst out of her room and marched downstairs. Nobody was going to steal the precious and sweet cum that not only belonged to her but she waited patiently for for months.

"IT'S HER OR ME!" Kara screamed at the couple who was in the living room talking.

End Part 5