My Mother the Cum Whore Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready for what?" Tricia said before going back to slurping on Kara's clit.

"I'm going to fuck you." She heard Robby say from behind. Tricia stopped eating Kara's pussy for a second and paused.

"Fuck it, do it, fuck me Robby." She said reaching behind her to pull her thong even further to the side before darting her tongue into Kara's fuck hole.

"Do it Ro-son. Do it son fuck her cunt and give her a fat load." Kara growled.

"Don't forget though, that cum ends up in my belly." As she grabbed Tricia by the hair and ground her hips into her mouth. Robby looked down at his purple swollen cock tip as Tricia spread her legs slightly while holding her thong to the side. Her soft pussy lips were swollen and he could see into her opening. She had clear drool coming out of it as her clit was a hot pink from being sucked and licked on. She was ready to be fucked. Robby knew that since he just came he wouldn't bust fast and she would be in for an interesting ride. He scooted himself closer and positioned his cock head at her opening. He rubbed his tip up and down her slit causing Tricia to gasp. Robby's precum mixed with her juices as head head was now completely lubed up. He grabbed her by the hips and slowly pushed the head in.

"Ohhh my god." Tricia screamed into Kara's pussy. Robby slowly entered her inch by inch until his pubes rested on her asshole.

"Yes Robby." He heard Tricia moan as she continued to slurp Kara's pussy. Robby quickly pulled out until only the tip of his cock was inside her cunt but to his surprise there was no blood.

"Where's the blood?" He accidentally whispered out loud.

"I guess that happened when I fucked my first dildo." he heard Tricia's muffled voice say. He smiled as he was the first real cock shes had in there as he slammed his cock back into her pussy.

"OH FUCK." He heard Tricia scream as he began to slam his cock deep into her pussy over and over.

There the trio was, Kara leaning back on the sofa with her legs spread getting eaten out by Tricia who was getting fucked from behind by Robby. Kara and Robby looked into each other's eyes lovingly. Kara finally felt joy that Robby had brought Tricia to her and allowed her to enter their lives. She loved that all of Robby's cum would still be hers. She was filled to the brim with love and lust. Robby looked back as he continued to pump Tricia from behind. Her pussy was tight, a lot tighter than Kara's and to his surprise he already felt like he wanted to cum. Her pussy was too wet and tight and he wasn't going to last long. Tricia told him she took birth control and that it was to control her hormones even though she didn't have sex. Robby assumed that it was OK to cum inside her but he had to ask.

"Can I cum inside you?" Robby asked Tricia while continuing to pound her now non virgin cunt.

"Yes. Fuck yes cum deep inside that pussy." Tricia moaned.

"I wanted my first to cum inside me." She moaned again. With that Robby slammed his cock deep as he could into her pussy as deposited the first spurt of his spunk deep into her pussy. Robby threw his head back and grunted as Tricia began to cum on his cock. The excitement of someone coming inside her brought her over the edge. At the same time Kara was already grinding her pussy into hard up and down on Tricia's tongue as the thought of her getting to eat a fresh salty load directly out of Tricia's puffy pink cunt also drove her over the edge as she began to convulse and cum into Tricia's mouth. The trio all began to groan and scream as everyone had reached orgasm. Robby could not take the sensitivity and could barely thrust in and out as he dumped his goo into Tricias pussy. After what seemed like 30 seconds of him coming he collapsed down to the floor with his cock leaving a strand of cum from her pussy. He looked down at her gaping hole as he could see the creampie he left inside her slowly start to reach out.

"Mom." Robby said almost frantically. Kara knew what he meant instantly as she got up and quickly got behind Tricia to slurp the strand of cum into her mouth all the way back down to Robby's cock tip as she slurped his softening cock into her mouth. Robby threw his head back in agony as the sensitivity on his cock was too much when his mother took his meat into her mouth. She quickly suckled on his cock making sure to suck it clean of all the cum on the outside while she vigorously licked at his hole trying to get every bit of juice out. She didn't do it for long as she spat his cock out and slurped up the drops of cum that were resting on his balls and mound. She knew that if she didn't hurry her son's creampie that he left in Tricia's cunt would drip down to the floor. She quickly gobbled up the cum she had collected from her son's cock and turned to see the white cream that was on the verge of leaking out of her pussy hole. Kara quickly buried her nose into Tricia's' asshole and began attacking her freshly creampied cunt with her tongue.

"Oh my god." Tricia whispered as she closed her eyes to feel Kara greedily eat the cum out of her young pussy.

"Squeeze it out honey." Kara instructed Tricia in between her licks. Tricia did as she was told and accidentally queefed the cum out into Kara's mouth. It made a fart sound which Tricia became extremely embarrassed about.

"That wasn't a... I'm sorry oops." Tricia said embarrassed. Kara giggled, "Don't worry honey I know what that was." As she continued to scoop out her son's cum with her tongue. Tricia pushed all the cum out as best as she could and eventually she was empty. Kara had greedily gobbled up all of her son's delicious sweet cum. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes as she savored the taste of Robby's cum mixed with Tricia's pussy juice. It had a new flavor to it and she wouldn't mind getting used to enjoying her meals this way. Tricia turned around and stuck her tongue into Kara's mouth. She tasted a bit of Robby's cum that she didn't mind eating herself. They both looked back at Robby and each gave a kiss on one side of his cheeks. They looked at each other lovingly. All three of them were satisfied... for the moment.

End Part 6

12