My Mother, the Fat Nympho

Story Info
Son uses his insatiable mother as a human fleshlight.
1.3k words
4.15
27.9k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rustyjay
rustyjay
41 Followers

My mother is sex addict, a cum addict, and a complete whore. She wants sex every night. But she's no beauty queen...she's five foot three and about two hundred pounds.

Honestly, she's a fat slut, but she has a cute face, nice big tits, and curvy hips. 42 years old with shoulder length wavy blonde hair, and hazel green eyes.

I always knew my mom loved sex. She would have a new boyfriend every month. I used to hear moaning and noises from her room at night.

Mom was never shy about flirting with everyone. She just loves to fuck, and is a skilled cock sucker. Word soon got around that she would suck or fuck anyone who smiled at her.

Honestly, I've lost count of how many times I've caught her in the act. On her knees or on her back. Once, I walked in on her in the middle of a five cock gang bang.

I opened the the door and there she was. My mother with one in her pussy, one in her ass, one down her throat, and one in each hand, moaning and looking so happy and satisfied.

So, what's a 19 year old guy to do with a mom who's hooked on sex? She needs it every day, and so do I. Why should I look somewhere else?

Why should I jerk off alone every night, while this chubby nympho is right across the hallway? So, I decided to make her my own personal fuck toy.

******

She was sitting at the kitchen table, sorting some bills. The low cut thin pink top she was wearing showed off her cleavage. "Mom, I need help with something" I said.

Staring at her massive tits, I already had half a chub. I looked her up and down, her legs were crossed under the table. Her thick pale thighs looked so good in her little white shorts.

"What do you need, sweetie?" she asked. I decided to just go for it. I stood over her with my crotch right by her face, rubbed my dick through my pants and said "I need relief."

Mom looked a little surprised, but I folded my arms and just waited for her to act. She stared for a moment at my buldge, and then slowly reached out and touched my erection through my jeans. "Oh...I see" she giggled.

I looked down smiling, as my mother slowly unbuttoned my pants and lowered my zipper. She reached in and hauled out my dick, asking "you need to cum, baby?"

Then mom gripped my throbbing cock in her soft hand. Her chubby fingers and long red nails looked so good wrapped around my shaft. Mom stroked my hard dick and looked up at me.

I could tell I wasn't gonna last long. My fat slut for a mother was quickly stroking me toward bliss. "Does that feel good, son?" she asked, as precum began to ooze.

"Mmm hmm" was all I could manage. She looked like she was really enjoying this. "Give it to me, baby. Cum for mommy." she said in a sweet voice. That sent me over the edge.

I blasted rope after rope of pearly jizz on my moms neck and massive tits. Spunk dripped between her breasts and down her belly rolls, making a wet spot on her blouse.

What a beautiful sight! My curvy mom dripping with my sticky cum. Her tittys glazed like two Christmas hams. She wiped some of my jizz off her neck and chin into her mouth.

Swallowing, she said "Mmm, is that what you wanted help with, baby? Mommy will help with that anytime."

******

The next day I told her I wanted a blowjob. I stood in the middle of the living room and dropped my pants. Mommy slipped out of her clothes and knelt on the floor at my feet.

She was really gonna do it! Talk about living the dream! My mom was fully exposed, on her knees, on the floor. "Open your mouth, slut." I commanded. She obeyed.

First she licked my balls and kissed my head, then she took my whole dick in her mouth. The tip of my penis found the back of her throat. She pushed a little harder and took it down the gullet.

"Glark glark glark...." as mommy throated my dick over and over. It felt amazing, and it looked so sexy. Mom's fat white ass sitting on her heels as she knelt before me.

I was close to cumming when I realized she was actually playing with her pussy while she blew me! Her cunt sounded so wet, and I could tell she was enjoying being my slut.

"I'm gonna cum!" I warned her. She moaned and rammed me deeper down, forcing me to blast her throat while she squirted all over the floor.

Both of us were out of breath. Mom's face was wet with drool, and there was a puddle at her knees. "Did you like that, slut?" I asked. She looked a little ashamed, but said "Yes, son. That turned me on."

"Good girl, tommorrow I'm gonna fuck you proper. From now on you're my cum dump." Mother smiled and looked proud. Her wet faced beamed.

******

The next morning everything was normal. Mom made breakfast before work. But all day, all I could think about was fucking her slutty wet hole.

I wonder how many guys she's been with. Dozens? Hundreds maybe? I was getting a hardon thinking about how much she fucks, and wondering what other depraved things she might be into.

Mom usually had two or three dates a week but she's been busy with me for the last couple of days. I wondered if she would still see other guys, and started to get turned on thinking about it!

As I was getting home another car was backing out of the driveway. It looked like an older gentleman in a Mercedes. "Well...." I thought "I guess she still fucks other guys."

The front door was open, so I walked in and found mom waiting, bent over the sofa, face down! Her fat pale butt and thick thighs up, her knees turned in, and feet apart.

She had just been fucked, not two minutes ago! "Mom, you dirty slut!" I exclaimed. She moaned "I need it, baby. I need more. Please give it to mommy."

I told her she was a "naughty whore" dropped my pants, and got behind her. Holding my cock in my right hand, I spread her chubby pussy lips with my left. A pearly bubble of semen oozed out.

"Mom, you're dripping jizz already!" I laughed. But I wouldn't let it go to waste. I lined up my swollen cock under her dripping slit and caught the creamy load.

I plunged my erection into her gash using the previous cum as lube. Mom's floppy wet pussy easily swallowed my firm dick. "Oh son, yes! Please baby, give it to mommy!" she shouted.

"How many guys have you already fucked today, you slut?" I inquired. "Mmm...two..." she replied between thrusts "...you're number three." Our bodies made a satisfing "slap slap slap" sound.

As I fucked mother's well used hole, I was churning all the cum into a frothy white mess. My cock was painted white with it. I didn't mind at all. In fact, it was hot as fuck.

The whipped cum-butter was all over my balls and running down her thighs. The product of our passion. I held mom's wide hips as I slid in and out of her pussy. "Faster, son!" she demanded.

Obediently I fucked faster, and soon felt her orgasm pulsating, squeezing my dick. She moaned and grunted. That was all I needed, and pumped my load deep inside her.

She cooed "Oh fuck yea, son. That was so good." Then she rolled off the couch and onto the floor. On her knees she began to clean me up. She moaned as she slurped my head, and licked my ball sack.

Mom clearly loved being used and was addicted to cum. I lovingly brushed her sweaty blonde hair from her face as she kissed, licked, and sucked up all the messy spunk,

What a good little fuck doll. My mother, my own personal fleshlight.

rustyjay
rustyjay
41 Followers