All Comments on 'My Mother the Somnambulist Ch. 01'

by EdPuss

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic

Given that this is labeled chapter one, I certainly hope you continue this tale. I want to know what happens next, is mommy pregnant? Will his mother discover her son's dried seed between her thighs? And if so will this drive this sexy mother to willingly give her body to her son as she is obviously not getting enough sex from her husband. I hope this mother and son begin having a nightly sexarama while dad is away from the house with both mother and son experiencing the ultimate orgasm that can only occur when a son gets to re-enter his mothers womb and hump away in pleasure until he explodes in orgasm seeding his mothers fertile womb. I eagerly await the continuation to this sexy tale.

ansdguyansdguyabout 6 years ago
Oh, heck yeah! So very erotic and exciting.

I'm going to have to wait patiently for chapter 2, but it won't be easy.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
Love it

Please keep writing this story. Way to go Mum.

SchakaSchakaabout 6 years ago
Great...

...start! Keep it going!

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 6 years ago
That was hot

Very nice *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Too bad she didn't have a thick natural bush...

boaman007boaman007about 6 years ago
I agree

Great start, can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I HAVE that REM disorder!

This stuff really happens! Not sure about the sex part (which was hot) but I have the same sleep disorder and believe me, it COULD happen. Fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sleepfucking

Would also have been a good name for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

I hope you finish the story it was great

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 6 years ago
Please keep going

A little non con but still arousing.

sunburycdsunburycdabout 6 years ago
Great idea

And a great read. Five stars.

gobears85gobears85about 6 years ago
Great Start

Love the idea. Can’t wait to see where it goes.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
GREAT READ

A NEW AND REFRESHING IDEA. LOVED THE FIRST PART AND HOPE TO READ YOUR NEXT CHAPTER SOON. EXCELLENT IDEA FOR AN EROTIC STORY AND GLAD YOU THOUGHT TO WRITE IT AND SHARE IT WITH YOUR FANS! THANKS.

redlion75redlion75about 6 years ago
Uh

I have to think mom is faking.from what know of sleepsalers they don't do things that they have not thought about or done before.the driving,cooking,cleaning are a learned and repeated experience,but sex with someone OTHER then a know partner would be new. There is at least 1 case were a person committed a premeditated homicide on his in laws again he had thought about beforehand.so she is faking the sleepwalking as an excuse or has wanted to do her son before.

normusrectionnormusrectionabout 6 years ago
Are you lost?

Redlion75, you should realise this is an EROTICA site, not a medical textbook. I'm sorry you can't get past your need to criticise the author to just enjoy the story.

EdPuss: this is a great read. Well done and like most everyone else, I can't wait for the next instalment.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 6 years ago

Great first chapter! If this series gets anywhere near the quality of the author's "All about Mom" series, we're in for a treat!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
lol

i caught the part about the office haha youre funny.

HarrytheDrivenHarrytheDrivenabout 6 years ago

Dude that reference to the office though XD, fucking legend

DefluerDefluerover 2 years ago

Fun story, nice Office reference, That a couple people actually got!! I guess my references are too subtle because nobody has made comment yet.

Hope you're out there writing still.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"My Mother The Somnambulist Ch. 01:" - There's no formal "introduction" of the characters, nor any minor story background, other than the father's employment rearrangement.

I'm pleased that the lack of protection--no condoms--during the actual coital scene was "thought of" by the son as his prepared to pepper his mother's birthing apparatus. The son's attempts to "undo" his big loads of baby-makers from his mother's pussy was futile; his efforts to wash his cum from deep in her vagina, could not reach into his mother far enough to "undo" his loads of baby-making warriors. In my opinion, mother is now pregnant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous