All Comments on 'My Mother the Stripper Ch. 03'

by subleroy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love where this is going...Please continue...He should fully pervert ROXY into his

slave, mother or not!...5 Stars for all 3 chapters...well done!!!

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedalmost 3 years ago

Just something to consider. Half of all relations ships are tough as is.

Most relationships with Strippers are doomed from the start because

of basic jealousy inherent in everyone to a degree with people involved

in the sex worker trade. And you just tossed in both life long estrangement

& Mother-Child aspect. Turning him into a male whore boxes you into

a writers corner of where this can go.

Please don't go off the rails into the absurd with this. Four Stars so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not sure how this adventure is going to turn out but, being a native Texan, I can tell you that there are NO toll roads or bridges into or out of Galveston. You would have to pay for a ferry ride into or out of Port Arthur from Galveston, but no fees for accessing the island otherwise.

nashman1000nashman1000almost 3 years ago

I have really enjoyed the 3 parts. Please continue, in spite of some of the comments before mine. I have been to Galveston many times myself. So what if the toll road issue is slightly off (there is a toll road around the outer parts of Houston - in order to get to Galveston.... If you want to save some time and avoid the center of Houston). 99% of the people reading this have probably never been to Galveston. I can't wait to see what happens in part 4. Please keep writing!

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

****Hot read sexy series very entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersubleroy@subleroy
My original genre was Female Domination but I am branching out. If you’re looking for some literary gems, may I direct you to the many well written stories in other places on Literotica. My stories are what I’d call “Masturbation Stories,” quick and to the point, without a lot...