My Mother the Stripper Ch. 06

Story Info
The Audition.
2.8k words
4.51
23k
41

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subleroy
subleroy
556 Followers

Authors Note: All characters are fictional and are over eighteen years of age.

My Mother the Stripper -- Chapter Six.

I was sitting at the bar at Billie's all male strip club called the "Stranger's in the Night." It was a small club on the outskirts of town. Normally at night it's flooded in neon lights and flood lamps. But now it seemed mostly dark and abandoned.

Billie had opened the place exclusively for my morning audition at eight o'clock.

I had very little sleep the night before, the anticipation was killing me.

My mother Roxy, had filled me in on what to expect. She even taught me some basic dance moves. It had now been twenty four hours since my mother and I had sex. We had only been together for a couple of days, not nearly enough time for the newness of our sex to wear off, so I was suffering withdrawal symptoms.

Roxy insisted that we abstain, she said I should build up some sperm to give to the ladies that had assembled for my tryout as a male stripper.

I had to program myself to two very different aspects of sex. There was the loving sex that my mother and I enjoyed with each other, then there was the business sex I was about to perform. The latter would be for profit not my pleasure.

Billie had given me two little blue pills to swallow and she poured me two double whiskeys.

I was to wait a full half hour for the ED medication and alcohol to kick in. Strippers perform better if they have a couple drinks in their system, or so I was told.

Billie and my mother had joined the rest in the back room.

The role play scenario was that of a bachelorette party, Billie was the bride to be. My mother's role was to critique me and take notes. Should I get the job, she will be helping me get ready for my inaugural assignment.

I assumed that the alcohol was flowing in the back room as the noise was getting louder by the minute.

I still had ten minutes to wait....

I fidgeted a little on the bar stool, still not quite used to the new wardrobe Roxy bought for me. It consisted on a yellow fishnet shirt and white cargo shorts.

I was going commando, no underwear to have to take off, we did discuss the use of a G-string, be we figured it would just get in the way.

We were right, at this point a small cloth patch would be useless in covering my already growing erection.

Thinking back to the events so far this morning....

The day started off at five o'clock, Roxy had me shower and whiten my teeth, and then she went over my naked body with tweezers checking for any stray hairs. Then with bottle in hand, she dabbed tanning solution in areas of sparse coverage. She seemed as apprehensive as I was.

The drive to the club had been unexciting, just a normal car ride through the City. Once we pulled up to the club however, things changed quickly. The minute I walked through the front door I knew my life and career was about to change.

Billie, the club owner, was there to greet us at the door, she and Roxy exchanged a few pleasantries.

This women was nothing like what I had envisioned. She was short, about five four and somewhat pudgy, with medium length salt and pepper hair. She did have an air about her and seemed very sure of herself.

I reached out my hand to her when Roxy introduced us, but she ignored it. Instead she walked around me looking my body up and down. Suddenly and without warning, she grabbed and fondled the bulge in my shorts. Her motion was obviously a replacement for the traditional handshake.

"Pleased to meet you Alan, let's go back to my office and become more acquainted."

She winked at Roxy, obviously impressed with what she felt in my khakis.

Billie led us past several rows of chairs, then a stage. Her office was in the rear.

My jaw dropped when we went inside her office. Along the walls were trophy cases, but instead of awards and such, inside were penis clones similar to what Nellie made of my cock yesterday. Each had a picture next to them and a name, first names only. Some were normal, like "Tom," "Carlos," "Jack," and so on.

Some were made up names like "Cupid," "Romeo," "Valentino!"

"Oh, I see you like my collection, I've separated them into three groups, and we have on my left the current dancers under my employ. I use those dildos so my clients can choose the dancer they want to book by the size and shape of their cocks. Often we take them out so the client can actually try them on for size and shape."

"To the right, are past dancers that have gone on to other things. Behind me is my hall of fame, these were the most popular and I consider them my real money makers from the past, some of them still make guest appearances from time to time."

My mother and I had the same thought as we started studying the cases looking for my penis clone.

Billie seemed amused.

She reached into a drawer of her desk and pulled out two identical Dildos.

She held them up,

"I'll bet you're looking for these!"

She then handed one of them to Roxy, and quickly took it back, then she handed her the other one.

She took a pop-up wipe off her desk and started cleaning off the first one.

"Sorry, this is the one I have been using, I still have cum on it."

She then turned to me, my face obviously turning red knowing that she had been masturbating with the facsimile of my cock.

"There's the look I want, the older women are going to eat up your innocent boyish looks."

Then she and Roxy took the dildos into their mouths and started comparing businesslike observations of the shape and size of my clone, discussing the size of the head and the position of the large vain running along the bottom.

They acted like they were sucking popsicles, savoring the feel as they worked my acrylic cock down their throats.

"Are you sure you want to share this Roxy," Billie said smacking her lips,

"I'd probably keep this all for myself!"

"Oh, I think he has plenty to share, besides, I'm getting a little turned about him joining the family business!"

I gulped hard, wondering if Billie had picked up on my mother's slip but she seemed to just ignore it.

My reminiscing got interrupted as I started hearing chants from the back room, and the clock on the wall told me it was time.

My heart was racing as I tried to focus on what my mother had told me about the Band-Aid. It was time to leave behind any modesty I had and take the plunge.

As I got closer, I could finally make out what they were chanting,

"Unicorn, Unicorn, Unicorn."

They were clapping along with the chant.

I swallowed hard and entered the room to loud cheers.

There had to be as many as twenty loud women in the room seated three or four at a table. Billie was in the back in character wearing a wedding veil on her head.

Motion to my side alerted me to the fact that the whole thing was being videotaped, Roxy had told me Billie likes to record auditions.

I was on....

Powerful music started playing as I tore off my shirt and started dancing. I danced around the tables thrusting my hips at the ladies who were eating it up. It was a wide age group of various body types. A few of the women I recognized as strippers in Nellies waiting room and a few of them were people from the motel including the manager and cleaning women.

Two of the women stopped me and each took a side of my shorts and quickly pulled them off me. My erection sprang to action.

One of the ladies took some whipped cream and applied it up and down the raceway of my penis. She proceeded to lick it off to the amusement of the crowd. She moved down and started licking the remnants of the white cream off my balls. The other women took her turn and deep-throated my cock. I kept my dance up and started humping her face.

I was about to cum but I remembered what Roxy had told me.

"Save the money shot," she had said.

"Women tip better when they see at least one 'Money Shot.'"

I pulled back and worked my way around the tables. One women took off her leggings and slid ahead in her chair. She spread her legs and presented her thong panties to me.

I ceremonially pulled her under garment away and slung it around with my finger. I got on my knees and started flicking her drenched, hairless, pussy lips with my tongue. This had to be one of the strippers I saw the other night. She was tanned and toned and sported a familiar ring through her clit.

As I worked on her, another women got on her back and took my cock in her mouth underneath me, hungrily sucking on it.

I brought the stripper to climax and stood up with the other women still maintaining her grip on my erection. She knelt before me and kept sucking me, working up and down on my manhood.

She let go just to catch her breath, then another women applied more whipping cream and her friend sucked my cock clean.

I knew I couldn't hold out much longer so I sought out the perfect "recipient" for the money shot.

I worked around the tables, brushing my ass in front of the rowdy ladies and letting them fondle my ass, balls and pulsating cock.

Then the opportunity approached in the form of a bare-chested heavy-set women in her fifties who knelt in the middle of the room, whipped cream in her hand.

Amidst loud cheers of "RUTH, RUTH," she signaled for me to come stand before her.

She smothered my genitals with mounds of the emulsion and took my engorged member so deep down her throat that she started choking on it. The ladies went wild.

Another women got behind me and started probing my asshole with her fingers. I spread my legs wide to accept her assault.

Eventually Ruth pulled my cock out of her mouth and started stroking me rapidly, while aiming the head of my penis into her open mouth. The women behind me started to massage my prostate.

The sensations were nothing I had felt before, these women obviously had a lot of practice. My knees started to buckle as I braced myself, the urges were becoming too intense for me to fight back.

I clamped my anal sphincter on the women's fingers, gritted my teeth, and sot a cannon of hot jism into Ruth's mouth. It was a powerful orgasm and Ruth couldn't swallow it fast enough. My milky seed started dripping down her chin and onto her bare tits.

I took over stroking my shaft as Ruth started working the droplets of my wad into her erect nipples.

The crowd ate it up....

I started dancing again, working the crowd. I was feeling pleased with myself when Roxy waved and caught my attention.

She twirled her finger horizontally and glanced her eyes over to Billie.

I knew it was her signal to wrap it up and focus on the bride figure in this scenario.

I danced over near Billie and placed two chairs together. Standing at five six, I knew the tables were way too high for what I had in mind.

I took Billie by the hand and led her over to the chairs and had her lie down. I lifted her skirt and seductively pulled her laced undies down her legs and past her knees. With her panties around her ankles I spread her thighs wide, exposing her fuchsia pussy lips. They were swollen and inviting.

She definitely took a lot of pride in her twat. It was waxed, tanned, and tattooed with monsters and serpents. Her pussy lips were used as the fiery mouth of a dragon.

I put my hands under the shapely globes of her ass and slightly lifted her butt in the air, putting her crotch at tongue level.

I used the tips Roxy had given me and I started hungrily working her clit with the tip of my tongue.

Billie started moaning and squirming and the crowd was cheering me on.

I reached under her blouse and found her swollen nipples, twisting and squeezing them with my fingers.

The women started chanting,

"Fuck her, fuck her! Give her your rod!!!"

I kept working on her clit, her sopping pussy and her blissful scent filled my nostrils. It wasn't long before I was rock hard again.

I felt one of the ladies slide a condom over my shaft and squirted a liberal amount of lube on my now sheaved member. It was time for the 'Grand Finale' of the audition.

I pulled back and removed her panties and shoes, I spread her legs and started teasing her clit with the purple head of my women probe.

Billie raised her legs high in the air, and I took it as an invitation to slam my puppy home.

I thrust deeper and deeper into her love tunnel and the crowd ate it up.

Then using her legs as leverage, I alternated between long and short thrusts. I started gentle at first, but the harder my penetration, the more she seemed to enjoy it.

Billie let out a short gasp as I felt her lady ejaculate drip over my balls and down onto the floor.

I honed in on her pleasure and kept up my rhythm bringing her to what seemed like one long orgasm.

I eventually ejaculated into her, filling the sperm reservoir of my penis sheaf.

I removed the soiled condom, and flung it over my shoulder like a garter at a wedding. I could hear the women scrambling to catch it like it was some sort of prize.

I matched the beat of the music and danced out of the room waving my hand in the air.

Roxy followed me and led me to the dancer's locker room. We were both so turned on that I took her down on the bench, stripped off her shorts and we had hot wet sex, totally indulging ourselves in the heat of the erotica moment.

We showered together and I got dressed in the tight jeans (no underwear) and the "Strangers in the Night" tee shirt Roxy had given me.

These were special jeans, completely designed to exploit and enhance my package for the visual pleasure of any female passers-by.

On the drive home Roxy's phone rang, it was Billie.

"Hello Billie, what did I tell you about my stud muffin here?"

Laughter ensued...

"Ok, really, HOW many bookings?"

"Wow, when is the first?"

Roxy put her hand over her phone and turned to me,

"Do you think you'll be ready for your first gig by Saturday?"

I stammered my words, the excitement clear in my voice,

"Yes, can't wait, what is it?"

"Billie, he wants to know what the gig is."

"Ah-ha, ah-ha,"

Roxy put her hand over her phone again,

"It's a fifty year birthday party, it's the cum-shot lady! About ten total!"

Roxy didn't wait for my answer,

"He'll be there, text me the address!"

"What's that? Yeah, I noticed that too, I'll see if Nellie has any appointments for today, mine needs it too."

"Yes, I'll do my show tomorrow night, see you tomorrow then!"

"What was that all about," I asked.

"Three women from the audition have booked you already, two Bachelorette parties and a Birthday bash."

Roxy put her finger in the air cutting off our conversation,

"Just a minute, I have another call to make."

Roxy dialed her phone, I heard Nellie's voice on the other end.

"Nellie, it's me, Alan got the job and we need..."

"Oh you know already, well can you squeeze him in today? As a matter of fact can you get me in as well, I'm a little over do myself!"

"Ok, we are on our way, talk soon!"

Roxy made a U-turn and headed to Nellie's shop.

"What was that all about," I asked, not sure I'll like the answer.

"You got all positive comments except for one area, the discoloration of your rectum. They say it took a little away from your dance."

"We're going to Nellies for anal bleaching..."

To be continued....

subleroy
subleroy
556 Followers