All Comments on 'My Mother was Mine, No Question!'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
First time???

A very good account but what lets it down is the fact that chapter one was actually the first time you fucked your mothers arse not the second chapter page 2 as stated get your continuity right and it would be more credible love. Kisses

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 12 years ago
Excellent

That was awesome, you should get either film of him having gay sex with his boss or his -co-worker. Enough that would ruin his business forever. He needs to disappear forever. This would work especially if he owns the business, that way they could get a big chunk of money, get married and his mom could have their new children that she obviously going to have with all the cumming into her pussy. Can't wait, for the next one.

mcbtwsmcbtwsabout 12 years ago
I have enjoyed a lot of your stories

Unfortunately this one is not one of them. In fact this was so bad I had to backtrack and confirm that you were, in fact, the author. Not up to your usual standard sorry, it sucked.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A very erotic story

I like that he had to black mail his mom into fucking him, and then she began to accept that her son was now her lover and she is willing to do anything to please him.

They now have to find a way to be together full time.

I hope that you write about how they get rid of her husband.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a good story, as usual from this gifted writer, but...

I just wish the boy had a name. You know, like Kevin or Michael or Bill or whatever. That would personalize him, make it easier for a reader to identify with the cocky young motherfucker as he plunders his own mother's cunt, shoots it full of his creamy semen, and makes his mother his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So what was the original blackmail about. What had she done???

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

The son is a blackmailer and hardly a man. He is a self-center, egotistical pervert who has no respect for himself and cetainly no love for his mother. No honorable man would do anything like the son has done to his mother. The following are hardly the thoughts of a man who wants the love and affection of any woman: "hopefully she will become willing to participate", "some day mother will forgive me" "and "hurting her was killing me". At this point, any woman with any self-respect or feeling of self-worth, would have kicked the so out, face and consequences, move and start ofver.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous