My Mother Womb Ch. 01

Story Info
The first time with my mother.
2.8k words
4.46
107.5k
187
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mommytica
Mommytica
302 Followers

My name is John, I'm 20 years old and I study at the local university. I live alone with my mother, Linda, who is 40 and divorced. The last few months have not been easy for either of us, after Mum found out that my Dad was cheating on her with his secretary, she kicked him out of the house and a few weeks later the divorce was final. Fortunately, as a French teacher at the university, her income was comfortable, even without my bastard father's salary. Living alone with my mother for the last few months brought us much closer together.

As for me, I was studying maths to work later as an accountant. I'm medium height, slim, with dark hair. I have never had long relationships with girls, only small flirtations. It's like having my mother all to myself at home is enough for me. Anyway, like everyone else, I love my mum and consider her the most important woman in my life. She is kind, beautiful and caring: the perfect mother.

It's October, a Saturday, and I'm studying in the living room while Mum sits on the sofa, legs crossed, reading a book for her work. The sun's rays coming through the large bay window light up the room. Mum is in full light and I can't help but notice how attractive she is: she's wearing a pretty blue patterned dress that reaches her knees. She's a beautiful woman, with an angular face, her brown hair tied up in a bun, but what catches my eye the most are her sexy long bare legs, complemented by her pretty feet. Wait, why am I talking about my mother like this? Her sexy legs? I look away from the mother figure reading a book with her big round glasses, but I can't help thinking that she really does look like the cliché of the mature university teacher.

"John, are you all right?" she says.

"Uh yeah I'm fine I just need to get a drink of water."

"You're making a funny face. If you go to the kitchen, you can make me a tea please." she says with a smile.

"No worries," I said as I stood up.

Once in the kitchen, I prepare the hot water for the tea. This is the first time I've seen my mother as a sexy person, what's wrong with me. Mum said I was making a strange face, she must have seen me staring at her.

I go back into the living room to give my mother her tea. I put it on the coffee table in front of the sofa.

"Here you go, hot cinnamon tea, just the way you like it.

She stands up and leans forward to grab the drink.

"Thank you, you're a sweetheart."

As she grabs her tea, I can't help but notice her cleavage, which shows her two big round breasts, each the size of a melon. I'm speechless, it's certainly not the first time I've seen my mother's cleavage, but it's the first time it's done something to me.

"John? John! What are you looking at?" Hypnotized by her breasts, I didn't realize that I had been staring at her chest for a good 30 seconds.

"Sorry, I'm going to work upstairs," I said as I grabbed my things and headed up the stairs quickly.

A few days later I came home from college to find Mum doing her gym exercises. Surprised to see how well her gym clothes fit her body: she was wearing black leggings and a matching top that showed off her flat stomach.

"Hi," I said, putting my things down on the living room table.

"Hi honey!" she said as she tried to reach her toes with her hands, sitting on the gym mat.

I enjoyed the sight of her long, shapely legs, but what fascinated me most was how tight her breasts looked in her little black top. It couldn't have been easy to find sportswear to fit such a large chest.

"Whoa," I couldn't help but say.

"What?" she said in surprise.

"You're very supple." I said to make up for it.

She leaned her torso forward to catch her right foot right in front of me, her two huge breasts hanging over her leg. "Thank you that's nice, I have more time at the moment to work on my physique a bit." She raised her chest and stared at me. "You can take some pictures for me, it's to post on my gym blog."

"Uh, yeah right." Mum handed me her phone so I could take pictures of her from different angles and in different positions. She was so hot, and when I stood behind her to take a picture, I had her generous buttocks right in front of me, perfectly highlighted by her tight leggings. I felt my cock get hard.

"There you go, thanks John," she said, taking the phone from my hand. She looked down and I think she saw my erection in my trousers. I turned red and headed for my room.

I'm lying on my bed, trying to chase away the perverted images of my mother that are running through my head. I really need to find a girl, being home alone with my mother is going to drive me crazy. I sit at my computer to clear my head, watch some YouTube videos and play video games.

Later in the evening, I suddenly heard my mum come into my room. She came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me.

"So what are you doing?"

"Nothing, just playing video games. I could clearly feel her breasts against my back.

"And at university, is everything okay?" she said as she went to sit on the bed.

"Erm yes." I put the game down and took off my headphones, I could feel Mum wanting to chat a bit.

"Come and sit down, we need to talk," she patted the bed next to her. "And how are things with the girls?

"Why are you asking me all these questions?" I said as I came to sit next to her.

"Well, I'm interested in what you're doing, and it's true that I haven't seen many girls with you for a while.

"It's just that with classes, I'm a bit stressed, I've got a lot of homework and stuff."

"I'm sure you'll manage, you're smart, and if you ever need any help or advice, you know I'm here." she put a hand on my leg.

"Yes I know." I felt my cheek turn red.

Mum noticed my complexion. "Well, why are you blushing?" she looked down at her prominent cleavage. "Oh yes sorry, I should have worn something more covering."

"No Mum, it looks great on you."

She laughed. "Don't make me laugh John, I'm old, no wonder your father left me for a younger woman.

I disagreed, even at 40, my mum was still a sexy woman who would have made many a man drool. "That's not true, you're beautiful and sexy!" I said without thinking.

"Do you really think so?" she said as she looked into my eyes, her face lighting up.

"I'm lucky to have such a pretty mum."

Mum hugged me. "Thank you John, you are so kind." Our faces were facing each other, my mum's full lips a few inches from mine, I wanted to kiss her, and I think she did too. Our faces slowly came together and we kissed, first just on the lips.

"I love you mum."

"I love you too sweetheart."

We kissed tenderly, tongue and all. I put one hand on her leg while the other was around her waist. Suddenly Mum broke the kiss.

"Well... I think we've gone a bit too far," she said with a slight embarrassed smile. She got up and headed for the door. "Good night," she said as she closed the door.

"Good...good night," I said shyly. I still couldn't believe it had happened, I had made out with my own mother.

The next day I came home from school as usual. I left the house quietly so as not to wake up my mother who was up later than me. When I arrived in the living room, she was correcting some of her students' papers.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi John." there is a long awkward silence.

"About last night..." I started to say but she cut me off.

"John, last night I shouldn't have set you on fire it was wrong. I've been lonely since the divorce and I took advantage of you, excuse me." she said as she stood up. She was wearing a blue t-shirt with a long black skirt.

"Don't apologize, I took advantage of it too, and it was nice," I said, moving closer to her.

"You didn't mind kissing me?"

"Not at all. After all, it's wrong to kiss your beautiful mother," I said, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Besides, I've always preferred older women."

"Well, I'm learning a lot," she said with a smile. "Would you like to watch a movie with me tonight?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Would you mind making dinner tonight? I have a lot of work to do," she said, placing her hands on her hips. Mum was really hot.

"I'll do that." I said as I walked to the kitchen.

Dinner went well and eventually I found myself watching TV with Mom, her head resting on my shoulders. She had changed and was wearing a lovely dark blue nightie. Of course, it was a romantic comedy she had chosen. But I liked to feel her close to me, I could observe her generous breasts pressed against me, and her long legs stuck to mine. Besides, I had been getting an erection since the beginning of the film. Yesterday's kiss had opened my eyes to my mother, I saw her not only as the woman who had given me life, but as a woman with whom I could perhaps become intimate.

The film ended with the two main characters kissing in front of a setting sun. Mum held me close and I could only see a tear on her cheek.

"Mum are you alright?"

She sniffed and wiped her cheek. "Yes I'm fine sweetheart. It's just that I've been so lonely since the separation." She squeezed my arm.

"Everything's fine," I said, taking her face in my hands. "I'm here for you, and I always will be. I had her beautiful face before me, of a woman in need of love. I kissed her, and she didn't resist, she let herself do it and I think she enjoyed it.

"John, dear?" she said, breaking the kiss.

"Yes, Mum?"

"This is wrong what we're doing, we should stop this now." She pulled back and broke our embrace, but I wanted it to continue.

"I am in love with you," I said, gathering my courage. She widened her eyes, surprised at the words I had just spoken.

"John you shouldn't say that, I'm your mother, have you no shame, and besides I'm much older than you.

"So what? I love you, that's all. And I don't care how old you are," I said, looking her straight in the eye and taking her hands.

"Honey, I understand how you feel, but you have to understand that a mother shouldn't have a relationship with her son, it's taboo, you know. What would people think if they saw us?" she said, looking into my eyes.

At that moment, I decided to say everything I had to say, it would be tonight or never, I had to turn things around.

"Listen mum, I'm not saying this as a joke, I love you for real, in the last few days I've seen you as a woman and not as my mother, you're beautiful, attractive, kind. I don't care about other girls my age, I can see that you are sad since the separation with dad, I just want to spend time with you, to make you happy.

A tear rolled down the cheek of the most beautiful woman in the world. "Do you really think that?"

I nodded silently. Mum took a deep breath and kissed me again on the mouth, taking my head in her hands. I placed my hands on her waist, gently caressing her back and stomach. Mum took the lead and slowly climbed on top of me, placing her long bare legs on either side of my pelvis. I felt her big breasts flatten against my chest, my cock stiffening instantly. I started to put my hands on her lovely thighs but Mum stopped my movement.

"Not so fast young man." She moved from her position to kneel before me.

"Mum?" I said still in shock at the situation.

"I want to see how much you've grown," she said, pulling her cock out of my shorts. She grabbed it with her full hand and slowly began to masturbate me. The soft sensation of her hands on my sex was great. But the best was yet to come. She moved her head forward and began to kiss my cock, slowly, and then swallowed it whole. Supporting my thighs with her hands, my own mother sucked my cock. Her mouth was so hot and the feel of her luscious lips on my shaft was incredible.

"Mmmm mum..." I said as I gently stroked her hair. "I'm not going to last..." mum gave me a quick look and then sped up. I came without restraint in her throat, mum swallowed all the cum I sent her.

After catching her breath Mum climbed on top of me again, pressing her body against mine.

"So boy, how was it?" she said mischievously.

"It was perfect, thank you," I said, giving her a quick kiss on the mouth.

She looked at me silently for a few seconds. Even though she was still wearing her dress, I could feel the warmth of her body. Mum smiled at me and looked down at her chest.

"Do you want to see them?" I nodded. She pulled her two big breasts out of her dress. They were perfect, big, firm, teardrop shaped with two pretty pink nipples. I grabbed them with my hands, like a baby waiting for a meal. Mum cuddled my head warmly as I uncovered her breasts.

Suddenly, my mother reached for my half-hard cock that rested against her flat stomach and began to lift her hips.

"Mum?" I said in surprise.

"Do you want to make love to your pretty mommy?" she said as she placed my cock against the fold of her pussy. Only her panties separated my sex from the entrance to her vagina.

"Don't we wear a condom?" I said a little anxiously.

Mum stared at me with her motherly gaze. "No, I want to feel you inside me." What could I say to such a beautiful woman who wanted my cock inside her?

She slid her panties down her long legs and impaled herself on my sex, suddenly I was deep inside my mother, in a place where young boys dream of going. I felt the head of my cock touch something and that's when I realised it was her cervix. Mum put her arms around my neck and started to ride me gently. I was in a dream, my beautiful mother and I were making love for real. I had her two big breasts against my face, and my hands on her bouncing ass. Unfortunately because of her nightie I couldn't see her pussy or her belly.

We stayed silent enjoying the moment. Mum moved her body gently over me, my cock sliding up and down her pussy to hit her cervix. After a couple of minutes I felt I was going to cum, I was going to cum for the first time in my life in a woman, in my mother's womb. I accelerated the movement.

"Mom, I'm going to come."

"Please cum inside me, fill your little mommy with love," she said, kissing me.

And I did, I let myself cum in her pussy. The enjoyment was extreme, filling her own mother with her cum, I could never imagine how good it felt. Mum screamed with pleasure as I let my seed escape into her womb.

Mum and I rested on top of each other for a few minutes, regaining our senses. Still inside her, I realized that Mom could be fertile. I broke the silence.

"Mum, can you... you know... get pregnant."

She gently stroked my back. "Theoretically yes." she paused for a long moment. "But don't worry, I'll take care of it." Mum finally left our embrace and lay back on the sofa. "You must never tell anyone about this? Understand, honey?"

"It's okay," I said, putting a hand on her leg. She got up, put her panties back on and started to leave the room to go to her bedroom. Her pretty figure left. I lay back on the couch in exhaustion, barely able to realize what had happened.

During the night, I dreamt of my mother, in a wedding dress and pregnant...

End of the first part.

Mommytica
Mommytica
302 Followers