All Comments on 'My Mother Womb Ch. 01'

by Mommytica

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
TigersmanTigersmanover 1 year ago

Good story! Even at my age I still have this fantasy. I would have loved enjoying my Mom like John did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the story. The grammer needs to improve, but this is a good start

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good start and hope there’s more. Would enjoy reading about her getting pregnant and huge, lactating breasts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hawt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the dream! Let it be so!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

5 Stars. Great start.

tarcoupletarcoupleover 1 year ago

Liked it a lot.. please dont shave the mom's pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No precum, no "like an expert", no force. Nice to read some "not crap" for a change.

lovedefactolovedefactoover 1 year ago

I love the start of this! Please keep it going.

eft71eft71over 1 year ago

Could you check the personal pronouns. It gets a bit confusing in places.

dirtysondirtysonover 1 year ago

Get her pregnant and huge, lactating breasts and then have som post pregnancy sex as well not a lot of stories that have it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have way too many grammatical errors, takes away from the story and leaves the reader confused. It also diminishes the reader's desire. Get yourself a good proof-reader or stop writing !! There's already too much

garbage on this web-site.

dynkyduc

dillfoberdillfoberover 1 year ago
Great Story.

I think the story is great as well as your story line. The grammatical error propblems are not your fault. If others had read your profile, they'd know you're from France, and when you translate stories on your computer from French to English, then grammatical errors happen. Its from the translation process dummys.

So complainers, next time read the profile first before you make a comment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story but you need to continue with more, gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mantap50Mantap50over 1 year ago

Oh man this story need to continue until Get her pregnant, lactating breasts and then have som post pregnancy sex as well.

NesticNesticabout 1 year ago

Excellent! I really enjoyed your awesome story. Great choice of words and a pleasant and attractive storyline. Please continue with more luscious chapters.

Thanks for this unique and playful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Super and fantastic that man is lucky to have a mother who is so understanding and loving ❤ The story was the best

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeur12 months ago

This was very well done. I love short stories like this when the writer is able to build an entire life story of a character(s) quickly and get down to business.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I gave it a 4.

Of all the incest genres the mother/son relationships always seem to be more erotic. And if you couple that with the chance of the son getting his mother pregnant then it jumps up to another level.

I took my older sister's virginity in my freshmen year. I remember when I entered her that very first time and looking into her eyes and she whispered: "Please don't cum in me. I'm ovulating and I might get pregnant. Mom would kill us both if she found out that I was pregnant with your baby Carlos," she moaned softly in my mouth.

I ask her if I did get her pregnant would she abort our baby. She said that she could never abort a baby that I gave her. I fucked her long and hard. I slammed my big cock deep in her pussy and cumming hard and long in her sopping wet pussy. The man in me wanted to make a baby inside of my sister. I could look at her face and see that she too wanted me to get her pregnant.

Only couples who truly love each other know that look. The look that tells the man....flood my pussy with your baby juice. fuck your baby in me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Every time I see that intro in these particular stories (M/S), I always wonder just what on earth the dad is thinking. Like how do you leave a gorgeous mature goddess for some young thing that is almost certainly only interested in your money? Dumbasses. I know it's just a quick plot device to set up the mom and son being alone, but still, it feels lazy to see the same thing over and over.

I appreciate that you didn't hit us with 10-inch cocks and E-cups, and instead just left the size ambiguous; outside of extremes, it doesn't matter. What matters is the emotion and connection they share, and of course their sexual skill and dedication to their partner. :)

I felt like their love was quite tender and can blossom into something deep. Hopefully his mother is with child and they can live a wonderful life together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous