All Comments on 'My Motherly Duties Ch. 05 - Cass'

by FerOzera

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 4 years ago
A close family

Truly turning into a beautiful story of love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More than a stroke story?

This was very different than most of- no, maybe all- the stories I've seen on Literotica-

There seems to be a lot of conflict and tension between the family members

The dynamic of doubt with Cass wondering if she was beautiful enough was so beautifully done - I felt pity for her

Her love for Brad and hatred towards Mom was also so clear

Anyways, amazing story! you earned a follow from me, and I'm excited for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a fucking waste

Honestly, I’m about as confused as humanly possible. The previous chapter is a load of bullshit centered on the siblings fucking behind the mother’s back and overwhelmed with incestuous love for one another. Then we come to the next, and the descriptions of the physical attributes of sister’s character have suddenly done almost an entire 360?? What kind of fucked up (and not even in the good way that a well-written incestuous story can provide) storyline are you developing here? The brother goes from emotionally reassuring his sister of his impenetrable loyalty to her place as “#1 family member I love to fuck” in his life, to her having these fucked insecure thoughts, seemingly out of nowhere??? A word of advise to the author, if I may. When you are attempting to compose a well-written and well-thought out story centered around the taboos of sexual relations between family members, it would do you well to use a quarter at the least, of your brain capacity to remember what you have already written into your story, rather than what made you more horny at that given moment. As a reader who has regretfully wasted precious time that cannot be given back to me, Im disappointed of the direction you’ve chosen to take an otherwise quite enjoyable story in regards to the brother’s romantic relationship with his sister. You must realize how much you’ve managed to fuck up a good thing? The previous chapter was oh so promising, only to end with this? Now you leave your reader increasingly confused, was the sister only being used? Does Brad actually love the mother more than Cass? If that was the case why involve a sister at all? Why not stick with what the title suggests? Did her insecure thoughts have any truth to them? Why ruin a good character by allowing her to become complacent with her brother’s possible dishonesty about whether he loved her or not? I didn’t believe an author could so entirely and irrevocably ass-fuck a good story the way you have here. This had unquestionably become the WORST story ever posted on this site. All in thanks to the direction you took in this one chapter alone. If it was actually possible to give you a rating worst than the 1 star I’ve already given you, believe me, I’d give it to you a hundred fold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Previous guy

Chill out LMAO. My man wrote a whole story in his comment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am so confused here. The mom fucks the daughter and carries around a jar of her son's cum and the son isn't allowed to cum anywhere but in the jar. Also the daughter used to fuck the father (which was only mentioned in chapter 1) and mom was ok with that but this mom is apparently an idiot because she believes her kids were working out and that's why they're sweaty in a previous chapter when she knows damn well her kids are hyper sexual beings that she forbids them to fuck? In the first chapter, the mom insists on being called Heather because it's apparently weird for her daughter to call her that after she just sucked off her son. In the second chapter, the daughter says the mom hates being called Heather instead of mom. And how much time has elapsed here? Parts of the story seem like they're centered in the same 24 hour span and others seem like several days have passed.

The story is still ok but the details are getting muddled up especially towards and from the daughter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous