All Comments on 'My Mother's Boss Pt. 03'

by phoenixcinders

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
rtsmith1976rtsmith1976over 4 years ago
Addicted

I am addicted to this story. Great writing and great story line. Thank you

Safire99Safire99over 4 years ago
Absolutely loved this story

I hope you continue with further chapters! Would love to see how the principle uses him as well as maybe him sucking on some cock at school!

petey377petey377over 4 years ago
amazing

great story can't wait to hear more of candy's transfomation & being used by the principal

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

great story try not to be so long in between stories like your writing keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Disappointed

Really disappointed. At the end of chapter 2, they were leaving to go home. What I don't understand is the total omission of the conversation with his mother at home. So based on this chapter they had their conversation and he capitulated in some way. So in this chapter he's back for "more". Plus there is no explanation to the timeline. I'm assuming the first day was Wednesday, chapter 2 was Thursday and this chapter is Friday with his weekend training upcoming. While the story is basically decent, everything else makes no sense without further clarification. Since I don't really care for dumbshit characters might read chapter 4 for clarification. Without it that's the last for this series. Sorry. 1*.

rmac1rmac1over 4 years ago
Need more please

To be honest, I’m not counting days in this series, basically this is not a book. However, I love all the sexy and domination from Lexie & Crystal to Candy. I would love to hear and see more domination on both Candy and her mother in this room, since it was replicating a dungeon!

Some use of the whips and other bondage items to discipline & punish Candy and her mom would be so hot. Perhaps on this weekend that could be incorporated along with a great deal more forceful and dominating sex on the two of them. Maybe, they, meaning Candy and her mom are forced into a long hard gang fuck lasting hours and are introduced to some of the community that Lexie controls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Would Love to Read About

Murder suicide mayhem. Throw in a little incest and then boom!! Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome Story!

Each chapter has a nice "cliff hanger" at the end, and reveals a bit more of the story.

Not easy to write this theme, but in my opinion you got it spot-ON!

Keep it up.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Two dicks at once

I’m a fan of two dicks at once but truth be told I had imagined it regarding the same hole.... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
loved it, left me wanting more..........

i thought the story was so so good, i hope you write another chapter..

looking forward to what happens next

smoothsatinsmoothsatinabout 4 years ago

Really liked it. Thank you. Isabella

BlkPipe9BlkPipe9about 4 years ago
Great

Please continue, I'm loving this series so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please Mam may I have another?

Yes please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another part

New slave cleanse mother after mistress is done using her just saying

bottomboitoserveyoubottomboitoserveyoualmost 4 years ago
More please

Loving this story! I hope you continue to write more about his/her journey!

Gladys54Gladys54almost 4 years ago

I hope Candy's mother gets impregnated regularly.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 4 years ago
love it

Love this series of this story. fantastic !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
School

I want Candy to suck Crystal's dick in school

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please

Please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hot

Plz more continue plz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

I really enjoy this story it made me want to be a sissy and be the one getting fuck in my mouth and my ass. That would be very Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I really hate it

I really like most off your story's because they always have much love and merci too it.

This is the first story I feel really angry when I read it.

How can one be so in humanly.

The mother is the biggest slut to give her child io like that.

The mistress triggers in me need too throw up.

All this shit of master slave and sold them to others.

Also this "you are only born for this" makes me angry over the hill

No one want to be in a 24/7 relationships like this. Only when you are broken but then your psychic is broken down and you would never really happy more like a zombie under control.

I loved your story's because on the end the characters searching for love with each other and not only sex toys. They are in the most times on one way equal with each other

I hopp in the end Cindy and Christel run away together from this shit and his mom get a hard slep from her son for every thing.

I really have thought you would end be like this but with this story you have really depressed me.

Where is the love that I read in most of your story's?

I miss it and hate to think you written this. 😭

I don't know if I can support you by this story.

It makes me feel disgust of myself.

Please, please don't let me down.

I liked your stories so much don't make me this sad again

I belive in you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why did you do this?

don't like the story.

It is disgustingI how the mother sale out her son and that everything was planned from both.

I love you as a author how have always a romantic hinch in the the story.

Never have you make someone a bitch that will be sold to strangers or a mistress slave relationship that is without love in equal way. This you are only a sex toy is something that broke my heart.

I wold like love between Cindy and cristel but without mind breaking.

It only make the story so sad. I hat the way the mistress treat the rest.

They are humans but for her it is as if thy were toys she can throw away

I feel disgusted and angry with myselfe as I reading it.

I love how you make a romantic change in most of your story's but her I see no hope for it. Even when cristel and Cindy come together they will be sold by the mistress and would never be free together or securt

I hope you don't make this story like this no love mind break shit.

I was the most chocked that you make the hole reasen that he was born is this distguning game of his mother and her mistress. I feel like throwing up since I rest it.

I have thought you wouldn't make such story's.

I really have hoped that I found a good author that I can sponsor without thinking it is a disgusting. Because the min break stuff is popular on this site.

Pleas don't let me down

I know I am only one of your readers but I hope you can make in this story a turn.

It can be that cristel and Cindy run away or that the mistress changed her ways because of an event or the mother and the mistress change together and apologized.

I hope you can read this and I hope you understand me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wow please continue with the series to hear how Candy is used over the weekend

This series is so exciting to read and would love to be the one who is the sissy in the story to take it in both ends. Sign me up...........

Mobile49Mobile49over 3 years ago
Love the series

Hope there are more to come in this series. Great, hot start. The possibilities are endless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story but too short

wish I could meet a Lexie in my life! :)

jubifist72jubifist72over 3 years ago
hot please more

I really hope more episodes will follow,

yes it is hard stuff but hot written and who knows maybe later in the story at some point ......................

so please more episodes

Druid_DaddyDruid_Daddyabout 3 years ago

Great story! I'd love to see more, perhaps leading to candy having to live out her life like Crystal

daveflydaveflyabout 3 years ago

what a great story ❀️❀️❀️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good start

Not a particularly original plot, but well written with plenty of possibilities built into the storyline so far. Would be good to get his mother more involved in the main story, and as the only woman, lots of plot strands can involve her.

Hoping there will be more.

Strand

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardalmost 3 years ago

Please make another part of this story.

WeezyfWeezyfalmost 3 years ago

Why so mean to him? He actually cared about Crystal.. its mentioned multiple times he liked her and felt bad for her..

Also whatsup with the mom. She said the mistress is so kind and compassionate? The hell.. she is brutal against him.

Also Lexie literally mentioned she fuked his moms ass why is he so suprised? Plus why doesnt he talk to his mom about whats goin on lol? And the mom felt shame? She had tears? I dont get it, isnt she the one that forced him into this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep going loved itπŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was great,your Mistres can ue me to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

too bad there no more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you should write more about what happens next with the new sissy

biSalguodbiSalguodabout 2 years ago

Wishing that was me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good start hopefully you will post more update

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There are stories I've seen here intended to be more horrific, just writing horrible things.

But holy shit this made me nearly throw up, from horror and adrenalin, it pulled back just enough to still erotica but damn that's well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent! Hope you come back to this...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it...would love to read more about Candy's and Chrystal's adventures...

KnottyDaphneKnottyDaphne10 months ago

Definitely had me straining in my chastity cage. One of the best stories I've read by far!

4Leather4Leather10 months ago

For sure had me dipping and straining in my chastity cage. Love to see were this dripping leads. Please the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphoenixcinders@phoenixcinders
Hey everyone! You can find Life on the Ranch part 6 published on my website along with all the other sequels. https://phoenixcinderslifeontheranch.gr8.com/ If you want the full story of The Honeymoon, Second Chances, or Virtual Reality follow this link. https://www.amazon.com...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES