All Comments on 'My Mother's Daughter'

by ghost12_spirit

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentover 3 years ago
very naughty

A good effort. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fucking hot! Love when the whole family gets involved. Hopefully some father son action. Also eating freshly fucked pussy full of hot cum.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 3 years ago

This reminds me of the d axiom, vice is nice, but incest is best! I'd give this 7 *'s if possible.

rflatstonerflatstoneover 3 years ago
Hoping for more

"To be continued." I do hope so! Great story, but I'm left hanging!!!

lingerielover68lingerielover68over 2 years ago

where is the second part????

ladyE0989ladyE0989over 2 years ago

You are an excellent writer. Looking forward to Part 2 :)

gregorymp1978gregorymp1978over 2 years ago

Oh, Wow! What a story. Like the father said..."don't stop now." Like the other commenters I cast a vote for part2...and 3...and 4,,,etc. Its very well written and you sorta feel like you were in the house peeking around the corner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm out of breath just reading your story! Spell binding, I am exhausted please finish me off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

By the time mom came home to spank her daughter, I had no reason to read much more. Well done! My guilty pleasure was reading all the way to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Omg two absolutely Cunt crazed women getting each other off, both totally drunk on cunt juice. Now about to get their brains fucked out by father and son by the sound of it. The lucky sexy fuckers. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 2 years ago

Good story, although the mom went from zero to “do you want to fuck your brother and father” in less than 60 seconds without a good explanation as to why. Also, the paragraph after she shut off the tap said the tub continued to fill. Not trying to not pick it’s just inconsistencies like that draws the reader out of the media ment.

Camguy4funCamguy4fun10 months ago

A very erotic read. I loved the slow sensuous build to the story. And what an ending! Wow!

creativeandfuncreativeandfun8 months ago

Please tell me there is a part 2. I LOVED this story. Beautifully written. 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userghost12_spirit@ghost12_spirit
Reading erotica has always been one of my favorite things. I remember many quiet nights lying naked reading stories like the ones I am writing now. I wanted to thank everyone who has read my stories. Every comment that I get inspires me to write more. I hope everyone enjo...