My Mother's Daughter

Story Info
A University student finds ways to stay connected.
11.3k words
4.59
57k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was into the second month of my third year of University, but because of COVID-19, instead of being away at school, I was at home studying on-line. Back living at 20 years old, with my Mom, Dad, and my older brother was not where I had planned to be at this point in my life.

Ever since I had to come back home to finish the winter term last March, things had been stressful. I was used to living on my own, or at least not with my parents. The freedom of walking around in just my panties, or being a slob if I wanted to was gone. Plus, the school work was harder without being able to interact with the professors or other students. My life sucked, instead of being on my own, it was like my life had been set back by a decade.

My older brother was a pain, he had been used to living without me and now had to put up with me 24/7, he had gone back to school last year at the local college but has always lived at home. Daddy, worked a lot and when he was home did not seem to notice me much, especially at first. Thank god for Mom, who has always seemed to really like having me around, although even that had been a little cold at first. Each of the two previous summers I had been away working at a National Park, this was really the first time in a long time, I had been home for an extended period.

It might have been better if we could do normal things, but like most places all of our normal getaways were closed, so day in day out it was just the same thing every day and after almost 8 months everyone was getting on each other's nerves more and more.

Despite those things, I had been secretly planning to try some fun of my own for a while, I just wasn't sure how or if I would ever get a chance to try it. When I was at school, I was able to experiment a lot more than what I could do under my parent's roof because I was rarely, if ever alone.

I had always loved photography and this idea was in many ways just an extension of that. This particular idea was something I had first discovered, last January at school, and it had been something I had started to read about on-line at night, when my roommate was sleep and I had continued to think about it here, late at night here when my family was asleep, I just hadn't been brave enough to try it ... yet, I just had to be careful because it seemed like someone was always home.

After almost giving up hope, something happened, one night recently, that gave me the inspiration to chance trying it. Everyone was downstair in the family room watching a movie, and I really wasn't into it so I asked if anyone needed to use the bathroom. Mom, dad, and my older brother all said no as they were going to watch keep watching the movie. Going upstairs alone, I ran the water and stripped naked after locking the door.

I took a long bubble bath and shaved my legs and everything else. Lightly sprinkling baby powder on my body as I dried off, I looked in the mirror. People said I was pretty, but I always thought I was average, a short average at best.

At 5.1 and 100 pounds, I was small, my 34 x 24 x 34 frame was nicely proportioned, I twisted around and thought maybe I had a nice ass, and I did have an athletic build. My long blonde hair was usually in a perky pony tail, although I had asked mom to braid it for me tonight after I was done in the tub. Thinking about her made my mind wander and drift off.

Most of my life, my mom and I had always got along really well but because of the long separation it had taken a while to rebuild our relationship. It was different now, so much better, she really seemed to appreciate me as a woman and not just as her daughter, although she still teased me about being small.

In the more than half year since I had been back at home we joked and talked about anything and everything just like we had before. Only now, I guess because I was twenty, surprisingly we talked about sex at lot and some nights after my dad had gone to bed early, we would sit in the hot tub and talk about guys and some of the things she liked, or l liked, or things we both wanted to try.

I guess that's where I really noticed how our relationship had changed. Normally we would sit and talk, but one night we shared some wine, mom always liked a little wine when she relaxed, but I have never had it much. As a result, a glass of wine for me, because of my small size and lack of experience with alcohol really had a bigger affect on me.

She had been talking about sex and some of the things that she liked and didn't like. She told me about some of the things she had done with my father and before she was married with other guys and some women; I was shocked, but turned on at the same time. The more she talked, the more I connected with her, because we shared so many of the same desires.

Somehow the conversation turned to how small my boobs were, she thought they were perfect, and I said they were too small, not nearly as nice as hers. One glass of wine turned to two and three and before I knew it, my bikini top was gone and my mother was cupping my breasts in her warm hands saying how nice they were.

The wine had made us both braver than normal and it wasn't long before her one-piece bathing suit was around her waist and I was caressing her 36C's and briefly suckling on one of her huge nipples.

A noise from my brother who was coming out to check on us, ended that particular night's fun and resulted in a hurried attempt to cover up, which we did before he saw anything, but the feelings it created and our heavy breathing did whet our appetite for each other and definitely started our relationship moving on a different path.

Mom had a nice body and was barely 40, we exercised and ran together and increasingly I found myself checking her out, not only because she was very attractive, but because I had wished I was as tall as her, at almost 6' she towered over me, Dad was tall too and so was my brother. I used to resent being small but seeing how she liked my body I started to realize that she thought I was sexy, something that I had never really thought before, and that she was attracted to me as a woman.

Mom was always was playing with my hair, sometimes while I was eating or watching TV, she would braid it, I had always liked how it felt, especially now when she would rub my neck and shoulders and sometimes now when no one was around she would make my skin feel electric with her soft touching my chest, the sides of my breasts, and then playing with my boobs, pinching my nipples and softly tugging on them through my clothes.

Since the night in the hot tub, her attention seemed have been getting more and more physical. I think, in the last few week, she had hugged me more than she ever had in my life. Several times when I kissed her good night, she had started kissing me on the lips, and when we were alone the kisses might last for almost a full minute. I knew it wasn't what normal mothers and daughters did, but the more we did it, the more I let her do to me.

As if that night gave her a "green light," she seemed to become bolder, several times she had patting me on my ass, and she had "accidentally" ran her hand between my legs and actually stroked my pussy through my jeans, I couldn't help myself and I moaned as she left her hand between my thighs and we kissed longer than we ever had before. Feeling her pressing her fingers between the folds of my pussy made my knees weak and several whimpers escaped from my mouth. I was finding at night, my fantasies and masturbation sessions where becoming almost exclusively about her.

Daddy, was about fifteen years older than mom, he was a little overweight but still handsome in a "Dad" way, he worked a lot and we weren't as close as I would have liked. My brother was a year older and a "jock," and he always seemed to find new ways to tease me about being short.

Neither of them seemed as interested in me as mom did, but from time to time, I would catch one or other checking me out and I would be lying, especially after months of covid-19, that it didn't make me a little wet too. More and more I had been exploring "taboo" sex on-line mostly about mom, but once in a while about with my dad and even once in a while about with my brother.

One night, right after the hot tub incident, when my father was working late and my brother was out someplace, I had come home early and found my mom's laptop on the table, more out of curiosity than peeking, I looked at the screen. Mom had been looking at mother/daughter porn and my pussy instantly flooded knowing that I must be turning her on as much as she was for me. I almost ran to my bedroom to masturbate with images in mind of the two of us progressing far past where we were now.

Maybe if I had been seeing someone, I wouldn't be thinking about sex with my mother or even my family; but I was currently unattached and with COVID-19, there wasn't much chance of that changing. While away at school, I had dated a few guys and while not as experienced as some of my friends, I wasn't a virgin. I had even slept with my roommate after we had gotten a little silly one night after drinking some red wine and wrestling, one thing had led to another and we ended up having our first girl on girl fun and had tried it a few more times afterwards.

My mother had asked me if I had ever been with a girl and she didn't seem surprised that I had. One night she asked me what my darkest fantasy was and I hesitated to tell her about the one I was planning, but I did share one that was likely as bad.

"Mom, it's pretty nasty, I don't think I should say because you will think it's pretty bad," I said in a low voice, even though we were alone.

"Come on, Angie, you can tell me, I have done some pretty wild things, so I am sure you can't shock me," she said with a smile on her face.

"Okay, even though it hasn't happened a lot, I love having my pussy eaten, that feeling is so intense, but I a while ago, I have read about women who love to have someone lick and rim their ass," I said almost so quietly that she couldn't hear me.

"I think that would be fun to try, I don't think your father would ever do that to me, not in a million years, but I have often thought about having someone play with my ass too, it is so naughty," she said as if she was asking about the weather.

I couldn't help but wonder what her reaction would be if I had told her my real darkest fantasy.

A noise from downstairs brought me back to the present, I began drying off and I wrapped myself in a towel, leaving the bathroom I went to my room down the hall. Half way to my room, I took a chance and I let the towel drop to the floor and walked to my room naked. I loved being naked and if I could I would be nude everywhere, I would be.

Closing my door, I walked over and looked out my window, luxuriating in the thought that anyone walking by our house could look up and see me naked with the blinds open. I ran my finger tips over my small breasts and then down my flat tummy and felt my pussy with both hands while shamelessly exposing myself to anyone who might be walking down the street,

Unfortunately, we lived on a quiet road, the only neighbours were too far away to notice me. I thought about masturbating, but with everyone downstairs and awake, I figured I needed to wait until everyone was asleep, like what I did most nights.

Tonight, I put on an old dress shirt of daddies to wear and rolled up the sleeves, in my bare feet I went downstairs and for a while we all watched TV. Normally I would wear at least panties underneath the shirt, but tonight the tingling feeling between my legs made me decide to skip them and go commando.

Mom pulled me over to her and I sat in her lap. When she started braiding my hair, she noticed I didn't have anything else on under the shirt and she could feel my bare bottom on her lap. She leaned over and whispered in my ear, that I was "a bad girl, but my secret was safe with her," when I got up, she slapped my bare ass and pulled the shirt back down before my brother and father noticed my exposed pussy and ass.

I wondered if I had left a wet spot on her lap, I had fantasized about her slapping my ass when I wasn't wearing any pants or underwear. Now for her to actually be doing it, only made the electricity stronger and I could feel moisture as my folds rubbed together. I sat on the chair across from my mom with my legs tucked under me, several times I noticed mom glancing at me and smiling to herself. At one point with my brother and dad watching the movie, I shifted around and gave her a long look at my shaved pussy. I pretended not to notice but as I spread my legs a little wider and I was sure she could see the wetness glistening on my smooth folds.

Sometimes when I checked she wasn't looking, but other times when I watched from the corner of my eyes, I could see her almost staring, knowing my mom was watching my little pussy turned me on so much it was everything I could do not to start playing with myself.

As much fun as teasing mom was, about an hour later, I decided to go to bed, and saying good night to my brother, I gave daddy a big hug and didn't realize that when daddy hugged me and lifted me off the floor, that my makeshift nightie actually rose up and exposed a bit of ass cheek to my brother and mom. Neither said anything, but I could feel my brother's eyes on my ass.

Mom hugged me too, and whispered into my ear, "You are a pretty cheeky girl, and I loved you teasing me with your little pussy too, you are so bad," and she held me tight to her chest for maybe twice as long as she normally did, my nipples hardened and I am sure she could feel them through the light material of the shirt. She didn't say anything but just squeezed me harder.

I whispered back, "Maybe if I am so bad, sometime you should spank me," surprised at my response, mom actually blushed a little and gave my ass a quick slap when daddy and my brother turned back to the TV.

Leaving the room, I felt incredibly horny and braver than I had ever felt, I had openly flirted with my mother with my dad and brother in the same room; and had even shown her my pussy. Inspired, I wondered if I should tempt fate tonight and finally try out what I had been planning for so long.

I did not need much convincing because exposing myself for mom had really got me going.

Going into my room, grabbed my phone and wondered which room I should try.

I tried to change the settings on my phone, but my hands were shaking so badly I had to force myself to relax. It took a second but I was able to.

I peeked out the door but all I could hear was the sound from the movie, I knew it had about 30 minutes to go and I should be safe. I grabbed the shirt and walked out of my room, and decided on my brother's room.

The air in the hall felt cool on my body, and my nipples were instantly hard as little rocks, almost painful. I walked naked the short distance to his room and opened the door, the moonlight lit up enough of the room I didn't need to turn the light on. He was a pig, the room was a mess, but at the moment I didn't care. I found a place to prop up my phone and set the timer.

I positioned myself on his bed and tried to look sexy in the 10 seconds I had and then the flash went off. I looked at the picture and I wasn't even in it properly, I reset the timer and tried again. I laid on the bed, looking at the phone, with my boobs revealed and little else, but there was no doubt I was nude. This time it worked.

Taking a chance, I sat on the bed and spread my legs to reveal my shaved pussy and took another picture. My heart was beating so hard, I was actually sweating.

Scared I would get caught, but feeling so excited that I had finally tried this, I quickly grabbed my phone and left his room and feeling a little bolder I walked back down the hallway and ducked into the bathroom room again to catch my breath.

Thinking about what I had just done felt so intense that I almost came just from that alone. I have always been able to make myself orgasm easily, and I had started thinking about this, I was constantly horny, especially combined with the attention from my mom. I stood up and looked in the mirror, my small breasts, flat tummy, braided hair, and looked at the pictures and moaned when I saw myself.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps in the hallway and my mother's voice, "Angie are you okay? you've been in there are long time sweetie"

My voice cracked, "I'm almost done mom." I rushed to put the shirt back on and do up the buttons. A minute later I opened the door and slipped around her as she waited by the door.

I was mostly worried she would wonder why I had my phone in the bathroom.

"Just hold on girl, if you think you can tease me with your pussy and then leave me all hot and bothered, you have another thing coming."

Suddenly, she leaned over and kissed me, not a mother daughter kiss, but one of our deep, woman to woman, long soulful kisses, her lips were so soft and warm, her tongue gently caressed my lips, my teeth, and then slowly explored my mouth.

I kissed her back, she smiled, and said, "Angie, you know you kiss better than your father, you made me so wet with your little show tonight while they were watching the movie, I've wanted to kiss you so much."

Her hands cupped my breasts through the thin material and she massaged my nipples with her fingers and thumbs, taking a chance I cupped her jean covered pussy and ran my fingers up her crotch, eliciting a soft moan from her.

"Angie, we had better stop for now, before they find us, but know this, you and I are going to eventually find some "you and me time," and then she added, "I was so worried you might not be interested in me or somehow you would be offended, that I wanted to do these things to you," she said as she looked into my eyes.

"Mom, you made me so turned on tonight, and all of the other times you teased me too," I can't wait either.

She smiled and gave me another long kiss, her hands moving dangerously close to my hand with my phone.

"What's this, taking pictures of yourself naked in the bathroom? she smiled.

"How to you know? You're not mad?" I was confused, and then realized I had just confessed without realizing thinking about what I was going to say.

"Well Angie, I actually just guessed based on how nervous you seemed, sometime I would like to see them," she added. She laughed and slid her hand behind me and cupped my ass and moaned as she squeezed my toned cheeks.

"You think you are the only one with secret fantasies, I can see the desire and adventurousness in your eyes and in the way your body moves, you're just like me, more than you know," she smiled and pulled me closer to her.

"You're not mad?" I asked again.

"No, not at all, in fact, I am even more turned on than before, I think it is pretty kinky and some time I'll show you the ones I taken of myself," she smiled devilishly.

"I would love that mom, and I thought of other things I want to try with you," I smiled.

"Oh, and what you would like?"

"I would love to make you cum by sucking on your breasts, and I would like you to spank me sometime too," I smiled back.

"I would like those things too, and I have been thinking about things to, but off to bed before we both get caught, and good night Angie," and she unbuttoned my shirt and ran her fingers down my chest before slipping them into my now very my wet pussy for the first time.

"OMG mom, that feels awesome,"

She used her fingers to explore me, one finger slid between my folds and entered me, "Just something to think about in bed, goodnight sweetie," and then she was heading down the stairs, while my head was spinning.

I wandered back down the hall to my bedroom, my shirt still open with my small boobs as exposed as my pussy. I closed the door thinking about my mother and what she said and how she made me feel.