My Mother's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, when we started this, I was confused, but now, I was just excited, excited because of the forbidden tabooness of an affair with my mother, but also because she was a very sexy woman. I loved my mother and after everything I had been feeling, knowing how she felt only made me want her more.

I let the shirt fall to the floor again and climbed into my bed, the soft sheets feeling so incredibility erotic against my skin. Sleeping nude always made me feel so sexy and naughty.

I must have fallen asleep because I heard a knock on the door, without moving I noticed the time, 1:35. I didn't move and I heard the door open and could lightly detect the faint scent of lilac, my mom's favourite perfume.

"Sweetie, are you awake," mom whispered.

"Kind of, what's wrong?" I asked groggily.

"Nothing, your father is snoring, I thought I would come and lay with you, I couldn't get you out of my mind, plus I couldn't help thinking about how sexy you looked tonight," she whispered into my ear.

She slipped into bed beside me, her legs were cold as she slipped in beside me.

"Mommy, you're naked," I said louder than I should have.

"Do you mind?", she kind of pouted in the moonlight that entered my room.

"No, I like it," I said, as I felt my mom's hands exploring my body.

"Good, Angie, you are such a bad girl," I moaned as her fingers glided everywhere on my body.

We kissed, our lips dancing together, biting and sucking on each other's mouths and lips, before our tongues found each other and we started breathing very heavy.

Her hand moved down to the front of me, and I whimpered as her large hand cupped my pussy and I felt those same fingers enter me and then move deeper into me.

We were kissing again, then she shifted slightly and leaned over me and let her breasts hover over my mouth.

"Angie, suck on my tits," she ordered me in a firm voice.

I felt her shiver and moan as my lips closed around her erect nipples.

"Oh baby, that feels so good, Ouch, don't bite too hard, this is one of the things I love so much, I have missed it because your father would never suckle me and I love it sooo much," I could feel her shudder as I pulled and sucked on her tender nipples.

Mom had at least two fingers inside me and I just thought about how wonderful mom's tits felt on my face and how smooth her nipples felt on my lips and tongue. He fingers felt so different than when I felt myself, and different than either my roommate or those boys did.

It has been so long since anyone's fingers other than my own were inside me and that combined with my suckling my mom's breasts, quickly put me over the edge. An orgasm rocked my body as my mother kissed and fondled me. As that happened, I felt my mom shudder a little bit and she smiled at me.

"Angie, I almost always came whenever someone sucked on my breasts, I love that feeling and I have missed it for so long.

She snuggled up against me, holding me in her arms and we both must have fallen asleep. At some point she must have gone back to bed, because when I woke up, she was gone, but her scent lingered.

I put my robe on but nothing else. My robe was small and barely covered my ass. I walked down the hallway to the shower.

Closing the door, I looked down at my pussy, and I noticed a lipstick kiss just above my clit. I didn't remember her wearing lipstick, so she must have come back later in the night, the thought of my mother kissing my crotch just seemed so naughty, I wondered if she would like me to spank her.

"That is so hot," I said out loud and I climbed into the shower, I was starting to wash myself when I hear the door open and my mom stuck her head in the door.

"Angie, your father and brother will be up soon," as she walked in the room and peeked into the shower, "you are so sexy Angie," as she kissed me on the lips and slapped my ass.

"I thought you were going to spank me sometime, is that it, or do I have to be really bad," I smiled back.

"Oh, I'm going to spank you regardless Angie, whether you are good or bad," and she slipped out of the room and seconds later I heard her say good morning to my father and brother.

I finished my shower and instead of getting dressed, I just put on my robe, I knew everyone else would be dressed and I could feel my excitement starting to build again.

I went downstairs just wearing my robe, my heart raced knowing how exposed I was. Daddy met me in the hallway and said good morning, I gave him a hug and kissed him lightly on the lips. I had started doing this a couple of weeks ago and he hadn't complained so far and this morning was no different, but this time he actually patted my ass. If he noticed anything different, he didn't say anything. I was both scared he would notice I was naked under the robe, and a little disappointed that he didn't.

Maybe I was just thinking about sex too much and looking for things that weren't there.

That wasn't the case with mom, when I went into the kitchen, my brother and father weren't in the room and she instantly grabbed me and kissed me hard on the mouth. She took my breath away as if she wanted to mark me as "her territory," opening my robe she cupped both my breasts and smiled as she rubbed my hard nipples and looked at my bare pussy.

"Angie, you look so delicious this morning," and taking one hand off my boobs, she moved it between my thighs and felt me up.

"Angie, you are so bad, and so awesome," she whispered.

Then we heard footsteps coming and she barely had time to help me do up my robe, before daddy and my brother walked in. They didn't notice anything, but I thrill I felt was real, especially with my bare ass only covered by the thin fabric of my robe. Unfortunately, they both of them seemed oblivious.

Sitting down, feeling so naughty, I almost started shaking just from the feeling of my bare ass and pussy on the chair and being exposed as everyone else was dressed. I loved that feeling and noticed my skin was covered with goosebumps. I caught my mother's eye and she winked at me.

I almost choked when my mom asked me, "Honey, do you think you might take some photographs for me today, I would love to see what surprises you might be able to capture.

I replied, "Yes mom, I have some things in mind that I'm sure you will love," blushing almost beet red in the process. If my daddy and brother noticed anything between mom and I they didn't say anything, in fact, they were so wrapped in their conversation, they might not have even noticed me.

My brother piped up as he left the room, "I don't have time for taking pictures, I have lots of work to do today."

"Well, I guess I should go an get dressed Mom and Dad, before I do my chores," I said with a smile.

Dad said, "I wouldn't be in a big hurry to get dressed, you look fine to me," as soon as he said it, he blushed, I wondered if he had only meant to think it.

"Thanks' Daddy, I'm glad you like how I look," and then I said, "I hope you have a good day at work," and before I left the room, I kissed him in front of mom. This time, I kissed him on the lips again, but this time I used my tongue to run along his closed lips. He did not react outwardly, but I felt a rise in his pants and he just smiled when I broke the kiss. Mommy looked shocked at me, but out of sight of my dad, she slapped my ass.

As soon as I was on the stairs, I let my robe fall off and I walked up the stairs naked knowing my parents were only a few feet away and my brother was in the house as well.

I entered my room and was lost in my thoughts for about 10 minutes feeling myself up and playing with boobs, I was just enjoying how sensual I felt and was enjoying the feeling, not really trying to actually have an orgasm, but slowly building myself towards that point. The door knocked and I just about jumped out of my skin, I thought my parents were still downstairs.

I hadn't locked the door and mom stepped into the room and closed and locked the door.

She took one look at me, my nipples were erect and pointing straight at her and my pussy was all red and puffy, without any other words she said, "Up on the bed sweetie."

I climbed onto my bed and lay there naked, my mother smiled and said, "Angie you are so pretty, and you are such a tease. I love that we are doing this," as she spread my legs apart and ran her fingers along my inner thighs, just using her finger tips and nails.

"Your father seemed to enjoy your kiss, he just about attacked me after you left the room," she said with a smile on her face.

I noticed something on her cheek and I leaned up to wipe it off, before she could stop me, I wiped it off with my finger, it was white and a little sticky.

"What is this ...," and then I noticed that she was smiling.

Leaning over she whispered, "I gave him a blowjob, I have you to thank for getting him horny, your good-bye kiss seemed to really get him going, he barely lasted 5 minutes."

"You gave him a blowjob in the kitchen with my brother and I still in the house?"

"What, you think you are the only woman that gets horny in this house, you have no idea about all the things that makes your mom horny," and she kissed me, as she pushed her tongue into my mouth I could taste a salty bitter taste and realized I was tasting my father's come and she smiled again, "I wanted you to taste how wonderful his cum was," and we deep kissed for several more minutes sharing the residual taste in her mouth.

She smiled, "He was probably thinking about you sucking on his cock, after that little show, you really are a bad girl. I've noticed him looking at you, I think I'm not your only parent who wants to get into your pants," she laughed as she touched me, her fingers were barely grazing my skin, but I could feel the heat building in me more rapidly than ever.

"Angie, would you like to suck your father's cock some time?" she purred as her fingers danced around and inside my little pussy.

"And maybe your brother's?" The ease that she suggested this taboo subject amazed and excited me, and I nodded slowly.

"I'll bet they would both enjoy seeing your pictures as much as me. Your father would never admit it, but I think that when you were wearing his old shirt last night that he was rock hard, the entire time." Her eyes never left mine and she licked her lips suggestively with her tongue.

I could feel her fingers tentatively pushing inside of me, causing me to inhale and moan softly, "Oh mommy, your fingers feel incredible inside me."

There was another sudden knock on the door, my father said from the other side of the door, "Is everything okay in there? I'm getting ready to leave for work.

My mother replied quickly, "We will be down in a minute, Angie is just finishing getting dressed."

My father mumbled something and we heard his footsteps receding.

"Okay, Angie, this will have to wait for later," but surprising me, she leaned down and this time, kissed and ran her tongue along my pussy and then lightly kissed my little clit.

"OMG, mommy you can't leave me like this," I groaned.

"It won't be long Angie, but we will pick this up tonight," she smiled as she turned to some fresh clothes stacked on the desk beside the bed. She looked through the clothes and then she helped to dress me.

I had been reaching for my bra and she said, "I want you to go commando today," and she helped me put on a little half t-shirt that barely covered my breasts and left my tummy fully exposed.

"Angie, you look so cute, and so sexy, I still wish I didn't have to work," and she sighed. Next was a pair of tight denim shorts that pulled tight against my pussy, revealing my pussy in graphic detail.

She handed me my sandals and said, "Angie, you don't need socks or shoes, you look good enough to eat." She French-kissed me again and slapped my ass on the way out of my room.

"Don't worry, I promise to give you a good spanking soon," she laughed.

"Promise, mommy?" I said as I turned and ran my fingers up her crotch, letting them rest for a moment in the well-defined cleft in her jeans.

"Yes, Angie, if anyone deserves a spanking it is you, you are such a tease," and put her hand over my hand as I stroked her pussy, leaving a pretty obvious wet mark on her faded jeans.

"Sorry mom, will dad know we were up to something?" I asked, not wanting to expose her to daddy or at least not yet. In my mind for just a second, I had a vision of me bent over eating my mother's pussy, while my father pounded me from behind, and me sharing their bed with them. I was so close to cumming.

"No sweetie, I will just say it was from him and the blowjob I gave him," and she laughed and we both went downstairs.

I was surprised to see my brother getting ready to leave and dad explained that he was going to let my brother take his car to run some errands.

My brother hugged mom and surprised me by actually giving me a hug, he lifted me easily off the ground and squeezed me against his body. Even more surprising I felt something hard poking me and I realized he was hard; I wonder if mommy had felt the same thing. Daddy gave me a more normal hug, but even he seemed to hold me a little longer than normal, especially after the earlier kiss, and I was very aware of the scent of his cologne and how he was holding me.

We waved good bye and we stood until the car disappeared down the road, it was only then I noticed my mom was holding my hand.

"Sweetie, I have to get going to work, I wish we had some time to finish what we started, but don't worry, maybe I can visit you tonight again," and we walked together up the driveway, this time with her arm around my butt.

While she finished getting ready for work, I slipped my coverall shorts and t-shirt off and cleaned up the dishes in the kitchen naked. I couldn't wait to be caught by my mom.

"God, you're sexy," my mother said as she came into the kitchen, "I wish I didn't have to go to work today, I'll be thinking about you all day, Angie."

She kissed me goodbye, another absolutely wonderful kiss, she made me tremble with its intensity, as we parted, she ran her hands down and over my chest, and caressed me with her smooth hands and made me want her so bad.

"Angie, you taste, so delicious," and then pulling herself away from me she headed for the door, I followed her and stood in the open doorway and watched her get in her car. It was early and I saw her glance back and see me standing naked in the doorway, totally exposed watching her, she blew me a kiss and lipped the word, "Tonight."

I felt like masturbating right now, I could feel a throbbing desire deep inside my pussy and the prospect of having to wait made me moan out loud again.

I closed the door and gave in to my desires. I walked up the stairs and to my parent's room, they hadn't made the bed in each of their rushes to get out the door, I could still detect the linger scent of lilac from my other, I could smell my father's scent as well, but it was less noticeable.

I moved the sheets back a little and lay on their bed, I thought of my mother and father having sex here, of my father mounting her and pushing himself deep inside her cunt, pounding her until he came, based on what she had said, he was pretty much a missionary guy, she had said she longed to have someone go down on her, someone that would do the things that turned her on, secret things that she hadn't told anyone, well anyone except me, one night while in the hot tub.

Then I thought about me in bed with them, the thought of me being naked in bed with my parent's was almost too much, of them both caressing and fondling me, of me kissing and sucking on both of them, mom's wonderful tits and her pussy, and daddy's hard cock and him fucking me.

That first night in the hot tub, Mom had clearly been a little tipsy and said that she had once had a lover that had massaged and sucked on her toes, she said it was the most erotic thing anyone had ever had done to her and she knew no one would ever do that again to her, she almost had tears in her eyes when she told me. I made myself a promise that I would try to do that to her tonight, if we got the chance. There were so many sexy things I wanted to do to her.

I lay on their bed, spreadeagle, my almost naked little body barely taking up any space at all, my thoughts imagining her naked, her classic cheekbones and thin neck, her lean but shapely body, her beautiful tits, 36C's still firm with huge areola and nipples that just begged to be suckled. Her toned abs and beautifully curved ass that I wanted to kiss every inch of. I had never wanted to lick another woman's ass before, but for mom, it was something I wanted to try sooner than later, it was so naughty and dirty.

My back arched as I shivered thinking about her naked body. I remembered our first naked hot tub experience when I had sucked on her breasts.

A moan escaped from my mouth as my hands had been busy, stroking and caressing myself, I let my finger tips wander to the most sensitive parts of me and my breathing was becoming ragged. Her long legs, so muscular and smooth from all of the jogging and yoga led to her tiny feet, I imagined my tongue and lips sucking and working them in and out of my mouth.

My own nipples had become rock hard and my fingertips gently caressed and massaged them as my thoughts swirled about and around her warm body. All this was too much, far too much and I felt the orgasm rising and exploding.

My body shivered and shook for what seemed like forever as I orgasmed where only hours before my parents had been sleeping. I felt so naughty, and so sexy, I stretched, exposing myself on their bed. I wished I had brought my phone and taken pictures of myself on my parent's bed, making myself cum so hard.

The sun shone into the room and a warm breeze fluttered through the window, I could have laid there all day, but then I heard the car door slam, my brother was home.

Panic struck me almost as hard as my orgasm had, I had only seconds to get up and rush into my room. My heart was pounding as I realized I had squirted onto my parent's sheets, I quickly covered them up and ran down the hallway as I heard my brother on the stairs. I had just locked my door when I heard him walk past my room and go straight into his room, I didn't start breathing until I heard his music come on.

It was only then I remembered my clothes in the kitchen, had he seen them? He would have said something. I almost decided that I had pushed things too far and thought about getting dressed. Feeling brave and bolder than I likely should have, I changed my mind and pulled on my oversize hockey jersey that I sometimes wore as a dress instead.

The jersey covered me up pretty well and was thick enough my brother wouldn't be able to see how hard my nipples were, if he came out of his room. I quickly slipped downstairs and grabbed my clothes and quietly went upstairs and took my parent's laundry and the sheets to the laundry room.

I hadn't planned on doing laundry, but I couldn't leave the wet spot on their sheets for them to discover, maybe mom, but not daddy, not yet anyway. The sheets were the first to go in the washer, followed by their clothes, I noticed a pair of my mother's panties and the first pair went into the washer and the second, before I paused.

Should I?

I checked to see if my brother's music was still playing and it was, I took another pair of my mother's panties and looked at them. They were sexy high cut, silk panties. I held them in my hands, wondering if I should do this. Taking a chance, I held the crotch to my face and inhaled my mother's scent and closed my eyes. I must have stood there for a couple of minutes, imagining my mother's pussy pressed tightly against this satiny material.

Then I heard the floor boards creak and I quickly put the panties into the wash and hurriedly filled up the washer just as my brother entered the laundry room.