My Mother's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Angie, could you wash my clothes too?" he said as he walked up behind me, I was bent over and I suddenly worried if I was flashing my ass at him.

He couldn't have seen any skin, but he did say, "Angie, you have a nice ass, if you weren't my sister ...," he paused. "You are though, thinking about you naked would be just like thinking about mom naked, I couldn't imagine that."

"Are you going to give me your laundry or are you just going to keep thinking about mom naked?" I asked.

He should his head and said, "You're gross," and he dropped his laundry and turned and I heard him start back up the stairs.

I said to myself, "I don't know, thinking about mom naked, turns me on, and who knows dear brother if you had opened your mind a little," and I let the thought trail off, all of these months without sex, was really starting to affect me, now I was imagining letting my brother fuck me.

I could hear his music playing again and he stayed in his room most of the day which allowed me to do pretty much what I wanted, I had to get the laundry and my normal chores done, like the dishes and cleaning up the house a little; all the while wearing nothing under my hockey jersey.

Several times during the day, I took a chance and snapped some pictures of myself. The first time in the laundry room, I slipped the jersey off and laid across the top of the washer and dryer naked. I pushed my wet pussy against the washer as it vibrated and shook enjoying the feeling and almost coming.

Next, after I finished the dishes, I positioned my phone and took some pictures, laying naked on the kitchen table, sometimes hiding all of my naughty bits and sometimes wantoning exposing my pussy or ass to the camera.

I had actually just finished in the kitchen when my brother came out of his room for to eat. He pretty much ignored me, although he did ask, "Angie, don't you feel kind of exposed just wearing a hockey jersey?"

"No," I replied, "It's just like one of my dresses," despite the comment, I did notice that while we were talking his eyes were drawn to my breasts and I got a little wetter when he was also looking at my bare legs.

"Don't you like it?" I asked him in a small but sexy voice.

"Angie, whether I like it or not, doesn't matter, but to answer your question, yes, I like how you look, my friends think you are pretty hot."

In my mind, my imagination started to go into overtime. I began think about different possibilities and almost without thinking about I felt my nipples starting to harden and I knew that he would be able to see them making an impression in the jersey.

He broke the moment by asking, "So, Angie, have you taken any dumb pictures for mom yet, I don't know why she likes your pictures and not mine?"

I don't know why he had to say that, but it was like he turned me completely off and those thoughts of us having a little fun vaporized completely.

I didn't even get a chance to reply when he grabbed his lunch and said he was going back upstairs saying I was a freak, like when we were younger and he wanted to make me angry.

I was mad at myself for even considering the possibilities and I sat there for several minutes thinking what a jerk he was.

Then I thought of another place to take some naughty pictures and I slipped downstairs.

Turning on the lights, I closed the door and pulled the jersey off again. I positioned my phone and set the timer. Then I quickly climbed onto the bar and striking the sexiest pose I could, I smiled for the camera.

Next, I sat in my father's chair and pushed the recliner back and spread my legs wide, revealing my dripping pussy, just as the flash and timer went off. I reset the timer and switched positions and held my ass cheeks apart, revealing my tiny rosebud just as the flash went off.

In between pictures, my hands kept playing with my boobs and I know I groaned much louder than I had planned, it was only then I noticed the music from upstairs had stopped.

I heard someone of the stairs on the main level, "Fuck, fuck, fuck," I said to myself I managed to quickly put the jersey back on. Opening the door slightly I looked out of the rec room, the stairs were quiet, I noticed the house was silent, getting braver I started up the stairs, and still saw nothing.

I went into the kitchen and saw a note, "Dad called, he is getting off early today and I have to pick him up, then we are going to go and help grandpa with his car for a few hours."

That was close, and my heart was just about beating out of my chest; but I had to admit that almost getting caught only added to the thrill of what I was doing.

I looked at the selfies I took and feeling incredibly bold, and I considered forwarding them all to mom. Feeling bold, I hit send before I had time to think about what I was doing. I wondered what her reaction would be, but who knew how long it would be before she saw it because I knew she didn't check her phone all the time, but I thought it would turn her on.

I still hadn't eaten my lunch yet so, I went back downstairs and searched the internet for some "mother daughter" porn and pulled off my jersey. I ate my lunch while watching one video after another, and played with myself all the while.

I kind of lost track time and never heard the door open. I never checked my phone to see the text that warned me someone was on the way home. I never heard the door open. I never heard the feet on the stairs. I did hear the voice that said ...

"ANGELA, what the hell do you think you are doing?"

I jumped, screamed, and turned around all at the same time. There was my mother, home early from work, I was naked, I was watching porn, and it was very obvious I had been masturbating.

Before I knew what was happening, my mother had crossed the space between us and the TV was turned off, and my mother was saying, "So this is what you do when you are home by yourself, right now you are a very naughty girl."

"Mom, don't," I said as she grabbed me and forcefully put me over her lap.

"Don't mom, me, you want this, don't you?"

With my bare ass exposed, I felt the hot slap of her hand on my ass. It stung.

"You wanted to be spanked and now you are going to have your pretty little ass tanned," she said with a firmness that kind of scared me.

"Slap, slap, slap," over and over again, the pain was tangible but the feeling was more than balanced by the sensation growing between my legs, my pussy was wet before, but now it was positively dripping from the fact I was getting more and more turned on as she spanked me hard, I was moaning and groaning as she continued to whip my ass.

"You like that don't you Angela, you liked being spanked, your sweet little cunt is dripping wet, you really are your mother's daughter.

Her spanking intensified and I screamed as an orgasm grabbed me and shook me, I squirted all over her and completely lost control of my body.

I next thing I was aware of was mom leading me upstairs to the bathroom and her filling the tub with hot water.

"One of my secret desires is that I have always wanted to have a bath with a beautiful woman, and you are that woman, Angie," she said in a quiet voice, in the mirror I noticed how red my ass was from her spanking.

She said breathlessly, "When I saw those pictures, I couldn't help myself, I asked my boss if I could go home and take care of you, I saw the note from your brother. I knew I just had to have you today, I think we have enough time."

Pulling me towards herself, we kissed, her soft lips barely grazing mine at first, the electricity between us was so strong that I could not stop. Our lips, tentative at first, became bolder in the next moments, moved like two dancers in step with one another. After a few moments, our lips parted and we took a breath before starting again. Our tongues found each other and explored our lips, teeth, and mouths. My mother's hands started at my shoulders and lightly squeezed and then began to caress my slender form.

First were my breasts, although smaller than hers, were just as sensitive, I melted into her with her touch. Her hands cupped my boobs, her warm hands making my heart flutter and almost burst with excitement. Moving down my flat tummy, her hands delicately played with my pussy while her second hand gripped my ass and squeezed each cheek.

Pausing to turn off the tap, it was my turn. I looked up into her dark green eyes with my deep blue eyes, brushing a strand of her hair with my hand, I thought she was so beautiful; my fingers fumbled with her buttons but gradually one at a time the first, second, and finally each became undone. Using my small hands, I open her blouse and pushed it from her pale shoulders.

She inhaled as I slipped the straps from her bra down and then reached behind her and expertly undid the clasp, the cups fell from her breasts and were replaced with my lips and fingers. As she had with me, my actions caused shivers to run through her body, I felt the goose bumps on her skin as my lips found and suckled her first nipple while my thumb and forefinger slowly massaged her second.

Whimpers escaped from her mouth as I did what she had wistfully told me, she had hoped daddy would have done for her but had never done so.

The tub continued to fill and the steam started to fill the room as I knelt in front of her, looking up into her eyes from my knees, my fingers loosened and removed her belt. Opening the clasp, I hooked my fingers around the waist and slowly pulled her slacks down her taught legs, pulling them over the flair of her hips, revealed another pair of the same sexy high cut panties.

Her scent filled my world, the sweet aroma of a woman's desire was mirrored in the wetness revealed as her slacks slide down her legs. She lifted one leg and then another as she stepped out of her pants and a deep moan filled the air as I buried my face in her panties.

Her wetness tasted so incredible as I used my tongue to caress her, her hands went to the back of my head as I rubbed my face against her warmness.

I hooked my thumbs under the waist band of her panties and pulled them down over her thighs, inhaling more of her scent as I revealed her pussy, the folds and petals of her sex already puffy and moist, the thin material rolled and bunched as I slipped them down her legs and over her feet.

Even though she was supposed to be given me a bath, it was her that entered the water first, I guided her into the tub, the water was hot but not too hot. Our eye contact did not break as she stepped into the water with both feet, she knelt and lowered her beautiful ass into the water, inhaling as the hot water flowed around her pussy. She motioned for me to join her but I shook my head slowly, "not yet mom".

I ran my hands down her legs, my finger tips caressing every inch of her long legs, she closed her eyes and quietly sighed, my touching moved down her thighs, over her calves, and down to her delicate little feet.

I brought one of her feet close to my mouth, gently blowing on her beautiful foot, using my tongue alone I licked the sides of the first foot. My mother whimpered soft noises as my tongue approached her toes. I kissed and softly bit her skin. Using my tongue, I circled and sucked on each of her toes in sequence, starting from the smallest and eventually getting to her largest. I sucked and caressed each one as if they were smaller versions of a cock, using my tongue to massage and tease each in turn.

"Oh Angie, that feels so incredible, I had given up hope that this would ever happen to me again, I could feel her body shiver and tremble with excitement as I worked each toe on the first foot and then did the same to the second foot, as I did this, I watched her playing with her pussy. One finger then two pierced her soap covered pussy, her whimpering becoming much louder and now interspersed with groans and moans as her pressure built. Her second hand was pulling on her nipples which were as big as I had ever seen.

With her big toe deep inside my mouth, she shook as a first orgasm overtook her and her moan did not stop, it continued to rise in intensity and her body arched in the hot water and she came hard.

"OMG Angie, that was so awesome, and I wanted it so bad, your father would never have done that, not in a million years," her eyes were closed and her head was lying back.

"We're not done yet mom," I said looking up her legs towards her and smiling.

She opened her eyes and said, "Before we do that, I want to wash you Angie," fortunately we had a large tub and because I was so small, she was able to easily move and kneel between my legs. Taking a large sponge that I liked to wash myself with, she started by kissing me on the lips, the distance between our bodies was just enough for our nipples to touch and I whimpered as they did, it was such an erotic feeling that I could feel goosebumps rising on my skin.

She washed my hair, rubbing the shampoo gently into my hair, her fingers touching my scalp very lightly but with a firmness that was hard to describe.

Washing and kissing my face while our breasts moved back and forth against one another made my heart race and I could feel her fingers trembling. I used my hands and fingers to make small circles on her tummy and against her breasts and nipples, she had to stop once or twice as her breathing became more ragged and shallower at my touch.

Her hands and the sponge gently washed my chest and she expertly caressed my nipples as she washed my much smaller breasts, our lips never seemed to be apart while all of this was happening.

Reaching around me, she washed my back with one hand and slipped the other between my thighs and parted my pussy with her fingers.

"Oh mom, I love what you are doing," I whispered almost under my breath, "all of these weeks and months of you flirting with me, I had hoped so much that this is where it would lead," I said it longer than it should have because I was so breathless.

"Angie, I couldn't wait any longer, the more time we spent together, the more that I needed you."

I almost cried out as her fingers left my pussy and was replaced by the sponge as she washed my pussy with hot soap and water. She continued down each of my legs and slowly but sensually washed me.

Getting to my feet, she washed each toe separately and then repeated it for the other foot.

"Angie, turn over," she commanded in a quiet but firm voice.

Complying, I turned over, leaving my ass exposed and immediately I felt the roughness of the sponge working my cheeks. As she washed me, I felt her fingers moving in circles on my skin, I closed my eyes and inhaled when one of her fingers gave a glancing touch to my small rosebud. As her fingers circled, more and more contact she made with my asshole.

She flooded my ass with hot soapy water and she physically spun me around and pushed my down into the water, with her warm, soapy body on top of me. Our lips met again, she nibbled on my lips before rediscovering my tongue and we French kissed for what seemed like days.

I could have done that forever, but I felt her shift and the water started to drain out.

"Come on Angie, lets go to bed," my mother said to me in a husky voice.

We stood and dried each other's body's off, pausing at the special bits and never stopping our kissing.

Everything else disappeared from our minds as she led me into her room, I hadn't re-made the bed yet, but she didn't care and neither did I.

We stood at the foot of her bed, our lips touching and sliding together, our tongues fucking each others mouth, she laid back and pulled my naked body onto hers. My small body straddled hers and she smiled as I kissed her and then slowly kissed my way down her body. Nuzzling her soft curves, my hands lightly touched her skin, moving over every inch of her, hearing her softly moan and whimper my name over and over again.

Lightly kissing her toned muscles, biting occasionally as my fingers kept slightly ahead of my mouth. To her wonderful and full breasts, remembering that she loved to be suckled, I seemed to spend hours there; my lips, tongue, and teeth making her moan and arch her body as I pulled and sucked on her, I could feel her body responding to my actions as if she was part of my own body. My hands stroked and caressed her tummy and the flair of her hips, making small and then larger circles with just the tips of my fingers.

Proceeding down her body, I kissed and left a small trail of hickies and bite marks as I moved to the spot between those thighs. She inhaled sharply as my fingers moved around her pussy and then past to stroke the sensitive space between her pussy and her ass.

My tongue circled her pussy, teasing her as my face was flush against the petal folds of her pussy, the pressure of my face making her twist and say my name louder and louder, my fingers now pinching and squeezing that amazing ass. My tongue found her hard little clit and she grasped the back of my head and pulled me even closer to her, my tongue now penetrating her womb as one of my fingers rimmed her ass.

"Oh Angie, don't stop, don't ever stop, that's perfect," she moaned as her body began to move with a tremble that built in intensity, becoming rigid but still fluid as she moaned even louder, my tongue and my face pressed harder and moved even more rapidly as her breathing came in ragged bursts and then she exploded, her body convulsed and she squirted all over my face and I lapped up her juices until she couldn't stand it anymore and pulled me up her body and began to lick herself off of my face, kissing, licking, and telling me how much she loved me.

"Angie, no one, not even your father, ever made me feel like that," she said catching her breath, and holding me tight. The room smelled of sex and her perfume, it was intoxicating.

She rolled me over and kissed the back of my neck, slowly she kissed my shoulders and the curve of my spine. Moving down my body she kissed my ass, first smothering my cheeks with her mouth and then moved down the space between my cheeks. It was so dark and so forbidden that I could feel my wetness dampening the mattress, I could feel her tongue moving ever closer to my virgin ass, anticipating what was going to happen next and feeling my body responding to my mother about to rim my asshole.

I moaned my mother's name out loud as my body began to shake and tremble, and then I felt her stop suddenly, frustrated out of my mind, I could not believe that she would stop.

I wanted to scream, then I noticed my mother looking at the door of her bedroom, standing in the doorway was my brother and father ... both of them gaping wide eyed at the two of us naked and entangled together, both of them completely spellbound, the tension suddenly thick enough to cut with a knife.

The seconds seemed hours long ... before I my father said ...

"Don't let us stop you ..."

To be continued.