All Comments on 'My Mother's Mission School Ch. 03'

by eecoop

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I was getting really worried

Worried, that the boy would have to make do with some inferior cunt, like that of the pygmy woman. But the gifted Mr. e saves the day. "Finally I got on top of her and buried my cock in the very place I came from. I shot my load deep in my mother's cunt." I love that touch, "the very place I came from." The kid is totally aware that he's got his hard young cock up his own damn birth canal, where he came into the world from as a little baby. I bet his mom's aware of that hot little fact too. That's what makes it so awesomely exciting. Nothing can ever thrill a boy like his own mother's warm wet babyhole. And when he blows his young balls and fills his mommy's cunt up to the brim with his sperm--then that's pure bliss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

as dirty as fuck...the way I like it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereecoop@eecoop
126 Followers
My name is Ed and I am a 71-year-old, married grandfather. I prefer chat over role play which I am not really good at. Subjects of interest are family matters, family nudity, spanking. I am a retired minister. Ask me anything in private. Because of my age and upbringing, I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES