My Mother's Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom? I'm so glad it's you. I can't believe it's you," he said while finding comfort in groping her naked tits and fingering her erect nipples again while she clearly found comfort in continuing to slowly stroke his naked, erect prick. Pressing her naked body against his naked body, he reached out to hold her and hug her. "What's happened," he asked while whispering in her ear? "Why is it so dark?"

Obviously feeling better that they were reunited and were together, albeit naked, she sighed a sigh of relief that she was with her son. Interestingly enough, what they wouldn't do in the light of day, they would freely do in the dark. Something she may not allow her son to do, she allowed him to feel her naked breasts, finger her naked nipples, and feel her naked ass. Something she may not do to her son in the light of day, she wrapped her soft, warm hand around her son's big, erect, naked prick and stroked him.

"We lost power. The whole block is out. It's completely dark outside. So that we don't hurt ourselves," she said. "We should go to bed," she said.

Then, she said something that sexually shocked him.

"Sleep with me in my bed tonight. Too dark to find a nightgown without tripping over something and falling, I'll sleep naked. You stay on your side and I'll stay on my side," she said.

With him not a fool, not allowing this sexual opportunity to pass him by, he willingly and immediately agreed to sleep with his naked mother in her bed. Yet, with a heavy sigh, he rejected her request to sleep on the other side of the bed and not touch her. He may never get another chance to hold his naked mother, cuddle his naked mother, and spoon his naked mother.

"Yes, I'll sleep with you, Mother, but instead of staying on my side of the bed, if you don't mind, I'd rather hold you. I'd rather cuddle you. I'd rather spoon you. So that I know you're safe, I'd rather be close to you," said John to his mother as his sexual excuse to fondle her tits, squeeze her ass, and finger her pussy as she slept.

# # #

Author's Note #3

Every day, John imagined stripping his mother naked, having incestuous sex with her, and cumming in her pussy. While masturbating himself, he imagined what she'd looked like naked. He imagined what it would feel like to touch and feel her naked body. He imaged what it would be like to have sex with his mother.

He imagined her stroking him and sucking him. He imagined cumming in his mother's mouth. Then, as soon as she released the pressure of her lips and removed his prick from her mouth, he imagined cumming all over her pretty face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts. He imagined giving his MILF of a mother a cum bath.

If your mother is too embarrassed, too modest, and too ashamed to have sex with you, her son, try this. Especially if your mother is already sexual attracted to you, I guarantee you that this will work. Close all of the shades. Pull all of the curtains tightly together. As if you lost power, turn off all the lights. Especially after unplugging the TV, the microwave, and the coffeemaker, it's totally dark, isn't it?

Now, I dare you to strip yourself naked. I double dare you to remove all of your clothes. Now, have your mother do the same. Have her strip herself naked, too. You may have to convince her but if she trusts you, especially if she's already sexually attracted to you, she'll follow your lead. Feeling comfortable within the confines of a totally dark room, I assure you that your mother will strip herself naked.

"Mom. You must trust me. I need to try something," said John to his mother Tina. "Call it an experiment in sexuality and in human nature."

Unable to see him, it was too dark in the living room to see anything. Rather than argue or protest over undressing and getting naked, she did exactly what he wanted her to do. Protected by the darkness, she was seemingly as happy as she was sexually aroused to remove her clothes and strip herself naked while in the same room with her naked son.

# # #

"What do you want me to do, John?"

Hoping that his mother would go along with him, with nothing to lose, he told her what he wanted her to do.

"You must strip yourself naked, totally naked. For this to work, you must trust me. You must remove all of your clothes. You must remove your blouse, your skirt, your bra, and your panties," he said enjoying saying every article of his mother's clothing that he needed her to remove.

While knowing that she was already naked, Tina laughed a naughty laugh. She gave him a look of sexual arousal that he did not see and could not see in the dark. No doubt, not hard to imagine, she wondered if they were going to have sex.

"I don't understand," she said playing his game as the morally modest mother. "Why do you want me to strip myself naked. What are you going to do to me when I'm naked," she asked with sexual anticipation and trepidation?

He returned his mother's naughty laugh with his sexually excited laugh.

"We'll see what happens. I'm already naked, Mother," he said taking her by her wrist and putting her soft, warm hand on his erect, naked cock.

Something she may not have done in the light of day, immediately, she wrapped her soft, warm hand around her son's big, erect prick. She laughed.

"I'm already naked," said Tina taking her son's hand and putting it on her big, naked breast again.

# # #

Surprising him, instead of pulling her hand away, she wrapped her hand tighter around his stiff prick and slowly stroked him. John couldn't believe that his MILF of a mother was masturbating him. A sexy game that he loved playing, he was happy that his mother was willingly playing his game of mother and son sexual incest. While he fingered his mother's naked pussy, he couldn't believe that his mother was stroking his stiff prick harder and faster.

Not needing to be asked twice, obeying her son, his mother had already removed all of her clothes. Indeed, she was naked, totally naked. While safely hidden in the dark, seemingly, Tina liked this game. After he had moved his hand away before, she reached out and took her son by his wrist again and put his hand on her naked breast again. In the way that she felt the full length and hardness of his naked cock, he felt the firm, softness of his mother's naked breast.

Something they'd never ordinarily do with their lights on, mother and son had sex. She allowed her son to have incestuous sex with her. Putting a towel beneath her and reclining back on the couch, she spread her shapely thighs and allowed him to finger her pussy while licking her pussy. She allowed him to masturbate her while eating her. She allowed her son to give her a sexual orgasm with his fingers and his tongue.

"John. Oh, my God, John. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, John. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Lick my clit faster. Rub my clit harder. I'm cumming, John. Mommy is cumming," she said before resting back in the softness of the couch to enjoy her sexual orgasm.

Then, after enjoying the afterglow of sex, once she recovered from her son eating her, with him seated on the floor beside her, she allowed him to mount her and make slow and sweet, passionate love to her. After he made love to her, she allowed him to fuck her, really fuck her hard and fast. She allowed him to continue to pound her pussy until she had another sexual orgasm, this time from his cock.

"John. Oh, my God, John. I'm cumming. I'm cumming again. I don't believe this. This is so unbelievable. Don't stop fucking me. Please don't stop. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. Fuck me, John, fuck me. Fuck your mother. I'm cumming, John. Mommy is cumming," she said before resting back on the couch again to enjoy her sexual orgasm and the afterglow of sex.

Returning the sexual favor, with it still so very dark in their house, too dark to see anything, she could have been having sex with anyone other than her son. She moved halfway down the bed. It was so very dark but she didn't need a light to know that she had her son's erect, naked prick in her hand. She held her son's erect cock tighter in her hand before taking his stiff prick in her mouth. Determined to make him cum in her mouth, needing to taste him, Tina stroked her son while sucking her son.

Not stopping there, she continued blowing him until he ejaculated a big load of cum in her willing mouth. She swallowed all that he gave her. Then, as soon as she removed the pressure of her lips from his big dick and removed his cock from her mouth, he ejaculated a second load of cum all over her pretty face, in her brown hair, and across her big, naked breasts. Showing her the intense, incestuous, sexual lust that he had for his mother, John gave Tina quite the cum bath.

A typical night dreaming about having sex with his mother, he had the same reoccurring dream every night. He dreamt that they lost the power. A sexy game he imagined they played, he dreamt that they felt comfortable enough with them not being able to see one another in the dark to remain naked. Continuing his sexual fantasy, he dreamt that his mother agreed to have sex with him. He dreamt of fingering and licking his mother's pussy. He dreamt of making love to her before fucking her. He dreamt of his mother sucking his cock, cumming in her mouth, and all over her pretty face.

# # #

My Mother's Son

After redeployment and redeployment, with so many of my buddies wounded and dying around me, truthfully, I never thought I'd make it home alive. Yet, from the time I was 18-years-old, after 13-years being a Marine, with most of my time spent in the hot spots fighting someone else's war in the militarized zones of Iraq and Afghanistan, I'm finally out. I'm going home. I'm finally going home to my mother.

Still on active Marine reserve duty, until they call me back to report, I'm free from active military service and slave labor. I do one drill a month and two weeks during the summer. It's not so bad, I not only get paid but I keep my status as a Marine towards my eventual retirement and I'm away from the real fighting.

As the tattoo on my shoulder declares, Semper Fidelis, always faithful, once a Marine, I'll always be a Marine. I'll be a Marine until the day that I die. Highly decorated for bravery and with chest full of medals and ribbons that looked impressive when wearing my Marine Corps dress blues, I'm proud of having reached the rank of staff sergeant. If they allow me to be interred there, I hope to be buried in Alington National Cemetery one day when I die.

Thanks to God and my good luck, not even receiving a scratch or so much as a bug bite, I was finally on my way home. I was blessed to return home uninjured. Many of my buddies, especially those who were shot and/or were victims of an IED, an improvised, explosive device, and lived through it, faced emotional and psychological trauma for years. Some of them who lost limbs and were severely burned, and are still suffering in horrific pain, wished they were dead.

Yet, done taking risks with my life for the good of someone else, not pushing my luck, no longer young and dumb, I had a foreboding feeling that if I re-upped and redeployed again, I'd die. Nevertheless, wanting to keep my retirement in check, and keep my head in the game, I signed up for Marine Corps active-duty reserves. Compared to the misery that I've already suffered through while at war, being part of the Marine Corps reserves was a cake walk. I could do this in my sleep. I could take whatever they throw at me with no problem.

# # #

Not having much family, my mother, my sister, and me. With my mother divorced from him years ago, my adopted Dad was no longer in the picture. It's been like that since I was six-years-old. Much better that way, when not depending on my mother, I learned to depend on myself. Still, it would have been nice to have a father in my life.

I've always wished for an older brother instead of a younger sister. Hard to get along with her sometimes, I never bonded with my sister in the way that I bonded with my mother and in the way that I may have bonded with my brother, if had I had a brother. Yet, we were more than mother and son, we were friends, best friends. A day without my mother by my side is a day without sunshine, and while stationed overseas, I've gone too long without my sunshine in my life.

My mother was picking me up at the airport. Knowing how excited she'd be to see me; using this as her occasion to dress sexually, I knew she'd be dressed to the nines. I knew she'd have a hair done and her makeup professionally applied. No doubt, she'd be wearing her uniform of choice, my favorite outfit, a short skirt that showed off her shapely legs and a tight, low-cut, blouse that showed her abundance of sexy cleavage.

I couldn't wait to see my mother. I hadn't seen her in 14 long and excruciating months. Fourteen months is a long time when you're eating dirt, ducking bullets, and praying to God that you don't run over and IED, an incendiary, explosive device in Iraq and Afghanistan, both God forsaken places, and die.

The last place that I wanted to die was in the desert. The last thing that I wanted was to be brought home in a wooden coffin with a flag draped over my dead body. Not my preferred way to die, I wouldn't want my body blown to bits and intermingled with someone else's dead body pieces.

Tired of surviving on MRE's, meals ready to eat, in a bug infested desert, I was ready to eat real food. I looked forward to my mother's home cooking. I missed her beef stew, her home-made clam chowder, her spaghetti and meatballs, and her freshly baked, apple pie. I missed her chocolate chip cookies, too.

Interestingly enough, nothing more than a mindless sexual fantasy, with me always horny, I imagined smothering my mother's naked body in whipped cream and with cherries on her nipples and on her pussy. I'd gladly lick the whip cream from my mother and eat the cherries from my naked mother. Better than cake, she'd make for a great dessert.

Relieved that I no longer had to lug around ninety-pounds of gear, in my ALICE pack, all purpose, lightweight, individual carrying equipment, my backpack was filled with weapons, batteries, and body armor, et al. If I don't have to kill another giant, Camel spider, spiders the size of my fist, King Baboon Scorpions, huge and furry Tarantulas, poisonous, and Black Widow spiders, that will be okay with me. Too big to step on and get spider guts all over my boot, my preferential way of killing those monsters was shooting them or burning them alive with my torch lighter.

# # #

I was relieved that I wouldn't be seeing my kid sister today. I was glad to save that homecoming visit for another day. Having so much to tell her, I just wanted to be alone with my mother without my sister interrupting me and taking over our conversation.

Besides, knowing that she wouldn't be there, my sister worked for Microsoft on the other side the country in Redmond Washington. After graduating with high honors from MIT, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, she's making a lot of money working with computers, something that she loved doing. Don't get me wrong. I love my sister. I really do. I just needed to talk to my mother in private. After not having seen my mother in so long, I needed to be alone with her.

Actually, glad that my sister wasn't there to interfere with my reunion with my mother, I missed my mother more than I missed my sister. I needed to talk to her without my sister interfering. Taking a giant leap of faith, while curious how she'd react to me confessing my sexual attraction to her, I needed to finally and openly confess my sexual feelings for her. Hoping beyond hope, hoping we'd return home and have sex, I hoped my mother was as sexually attracted to me as I was sexually attracted to her.

Even though I've never done anything sexually forbidden with my mother, other than a few sexually inappropriate photos and sexually inappropriate emails, I've been having sexual thoughts for my mother that made me feel guilty, ashamed, and embarrassed. I've been having reoccurring dreams of us naked and sleeping in the same bed together. More than just idle thoughts, wanting to clear my mind, I swore that if I made it home alive that I'd tell my mother how I sexual felt about her. Hoping she'd want to have sex with me, I'd tell her that I wanted to have sex with her.

Starting long ago, my sexual attraction to my mother always started out with me being horny. Whenever I was sexually frustrated, my thoughts moved to thinking about my mother naked and having sex with me. Always wondering what she was wearing, I wondered what she looked like in her sexy, bikini panties and in her low-cut bra. I wondered what she looked like topless. I wondered what she looked like naked. I wondered what it would be like to have sex with my mother.

Something that I couldn't believe she agreed to do, my sexual attraction to my mother grew when I continually asked her and finally persuaded her to send me sexy photos of her shapely body. Starting out innocently, she sent me photos of her wearing a short skirt and a low-cut blouse. My mother has long, shapely legs and a long line of sexy cleavage.

Yet, surprising me, she unexpectedly sent me a photo of her fixing her shoe with her knees parted just enough for me to see an upskirt peek her panty clad crotch. Making me want to finger and lick her pussy, I continually masturbated over seeing an upskirt peek of her sheer, white panties, her pussy mound, her camel toe, her pussy slit, and her dark patch of pubic hair. Then, with her leaning forward, she sent me an accompanying down-blouse photo of her long, line of sexy cleavage and her revealing, low-cut bra.

Having never seen anything of my mother before, it was so sexy to see my mother's sheer, white panties, her long line of sexy cleavage, and her low-cut, revealing bra now. I masturbated over those photos for months. For her to send me those photos, I wondered if she was as sexually attracted to me as much as I was sexually attracted to her. I wondered if she enjoyed sexually teasing me by exposing her panties and her bra to me. I wondered if she masturbated herself while imagining me looking at her sexy photos, masturbating myself, and cumming.

# # #

Escalating my sexual lust for my mother, knowing full well that I'd be masturbating over these photos, sexually teasing me, she sent me multiple photos of her in her short, sheer, low-cut and sexually revealing nightgowns. With those sexy nightgowns revealing as much of her sexy and shapely naked body that I hoped to see, I didn't have to imagine much to imagine what she'd look like naked. When that wasn't enough, seeing plenty enough of my mother's body for me to imagine the rest, she sent me photos of her in her low-cut bra and bikini panties.

Then, sexually shocking me, after having one too many glasses of wine, so she wrote, pretending that it was unintentional and apologizing profusely, she sent me a photo of her topless and another photo of her naked. I couldn't believe it. I was finally seeing my mother topless. I was finally seeing my mother naked.

'Oh, my God,' I thought while staring at my mother's topless and naked photos. 'My mother is topless. I'm finally seeing her big, naked breasts and erect nipples. My mother is naked. I'm finally seeing her brown, trimmed pussy, and her shapely, naked ass. I can't believe my mother sent me such sexually revealing photos.'

Thinking that we were all going to die anyway, I showed my buddies the photo of my mother flashing her panties and bra. I showed them the photo of my mother dressed in only her bra and panties. I showed them the photo of my mother topless. I showed them the photo of my mother's naked tits. Proud of my mother's beautiful body, I showed them the photo of my mother naked. I showed them my mother's shapely ass and her brown, trimmed pussy. No doubt, they'd all be masturbating over my MILF of a mother.