My Mother's Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While making out with him, I made slow and sweet love to him and he made slow and sweet love to me. Then, I fucked him and he fucked me. I returned his hard fast humps with my hard and fast humps. After we fucked, I stroked and sucked his cock and allowed him to cum in my mouth. Finally tasting him, I swallowed the full load of my son's cum.

Then, he fingered and ate my pussy and allowed me to cum in his mouth. Every night thereafter as if we were a married couple instead of mother and son, we slept in the same bed. We made love at night and fucked every morning.

"I love you, John," I said giving my son a French kiss.

He returned my French kiss with her long, wet kiss.

"I love you, Mom," he said

I laughed.

"Since I sucked you and fucked you, please don't call me Mom. Call me Tina," I said with a sexy laugh.

Obediently obeying me, he amended his statement.

"I love you, Tina."

THE END