My Mother's Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is your mother," said one of my buddies not believing that Tina was my mother. "She looks too young to be your mother."

He passed around the photos of my topless and naked mother.

"I wish I had a mother who looked like her. She's hot," said another one of my buddies.

They nearly burned holes in the photos staring at them.

"I wish I had a mother who sent me photos of her big, naked tits, her shapely ass, and her trimmed, naked pussy," said another one of my buddies.

They continued passing around her photos and asked to see them again and again.

"You're a lucky son to have a mother who looks like her," said another one of my buddies.

I shared my naked photos of my mother with all of my buddies and they shared their naked photos of their wives and girlfriends with me.

"Have you had sex with your mother," asked one of my buddies?

He looked from the photo to look up at me.

"If she was my mother, I'd have sex with her," he said. "I'd tap that ass."

I gave him a hopeful look.

"No. Not yet," I said. "With her opening the door by sending me such revealing photos, I plan on telling her how I sexually feel about her when I get home."

# # #

Whenever alone with my thoughts, I stared at my mother's naked photos while masturbating myself. I couldn't believe my eyes. I stared at my mother's big, D cup, naked breasts, her pink erect nipples, and her symmetrical, brown areolas. I stared at her brown, trimmed pubic hair. I stared at her pussy mound, her camel toe, and her pussy slit. I stared at all that I could see of her pussy and her shapely, naked ass. A great morale builder, I masturbated over those two photos every night and every morning.

Too many times to count, I found comfort in masturbating over my mother's semi-naked, topless, and naked photos especially during those dark and dismal times when I thought I was going to die. I masturbated over my mother while imagining kissing her, French kissing her, and feeling her through her clothes. I masturbated over her while imagining stripping her naked and having incestuous sex with her. I imagined making slow and sweet love to mother before fucking her hard and fast.

I masturbated over the thoughts of my mother wrapping her warm and soft hand around my big and hard prick. I masturbated over my imagined thoughts of my mother blowing me. While stroking my cock faster and harder, I imagined her giving me oral sex. I masturbated over the imagined image of her sucking my cock while I fondled her naked breasts. I masturbated of me cumming in her mouth, all over her face, in her lush, brown hair, and across her naked breasts. I masturbated over the imagined thought of me giving my mother a cum bath.

I masturbated so very many times over imagining seeing my mother in her sexy bra and panties, in her sheer nightgowns, and topless and naked. I routinely masturbated over imagining having sex with my mother. I masturbated over imagining her blowing me and cumming in her mouth. I masturbated over feeling her naked breasts, squeezing her naked breasts, and pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

Now, I needed to know what it would really feel like to see her naked. I needed to know what it would feel like to touch, feel, fondle, and grope her naked body everywhere a son should never touch, feel, fondle, and grope his naked mother. I needed to know what it would feel like to have sex with her naked body. I needed to know if my mother would dare to have sex with me or not.

Once I'm home, I imagined my mother sexually teasing me by leaving her bedroom door open as she dressed and undressed. I imagined her allowing me to see her topless and naked. After taking a bath or a shower, I imagined her walking around the house in just a towel that suddenly dropped at the most inopportune time. I imagined blow drying her hair while topless and with the bathroom door wide open.

I imagined walking around the house wearing just a t-shirt and my pajama bottoms without underwear. I imagined my erect, naked prick making a surprise appearance from my pee hole while serving my mother coffee. I imagined her staring at my exposed cock in the way that I stared at her exposed breasts.

I imagined my mother barging in my bedroom without knocking and catching me masturbating myself. With my eyes closed while wearing headphones, I imagined my mother staying to watch me cum. I imagined her raising the hem of her nightgown to her waist and removing her naked breasts from the top of her nightgown to masturbate herself to me masturbating myself.

With her so happy to see me, with a gentle persuasion from me with a hand to her shoulder, I imagined my mother moving to her knees and sucking my cock. I imagined my mother allowing me to cum in her mouth, all over her pretty face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts, too. While she stared up at me with her big, brown eyes, I imagined watching my mother swallowing my cum.

Intent on telling my mother how I sexually felt about her, with nothing to lose and everything to gain, I wondered how she'd react. Wondering if she'd welcome my sexual advances, I wondered if she'd reject me or invite me to sleep with her in her bed and have sex with me. I hoped my mother would give me forbidden, incestuous sex. I'd love to sleep with my mother in her bed. At the very least, with me wearing pajama bottoms without underwear and her wearing a sexy nightgown, I'd love to hold her, cuddle her, and spoon her.

Then, as soon as she fell asleep, I imagined lifting the back of her nightgown to her waist to touch and feel her naked ass in the dark. I imagined removing my erect, naked cock from my pajama bottoms and rubbing my naked prick against my mother's naked ass. As she slept, I imagined reaching around her to feel her big tits through her nightgown while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. Giving her a sexy, sexual dream to remember, I imagined sliding my erect prick inside of her wet pussy and fucking my mother in her sleep.

# # #

With her so happy to see me, with her grateful that I arrived home safe, sound, and alive, would she encourage me to have sex with her or would she reject my sexual advances? That was my unanswered question. That was the one thing that I needed to know. Was my mother as sexually attracted to me as I was clearly sexually attracted to her. After sending one another hot and steamy, sexy letters, I'd love nothing more than to do all of the things that we wrote in those letters. I'd love to have sex with my mother.

Tempted to send my mother a naked photo of my erect, naked cock, I controlled myself from embarrassing myself and embarrassing her. Needing the mother and son sex between us to be consensually willing, the last thing that I wanted to do was to pressure her to have incestuous sex with me. Then, one day when things were at their lowest and when I thought that I wouldn't survive another day, I sent my mother a photo of my naked, erect prick.

Not stopping there, hoping that I didn't embarrass my mother but sexually aroused her, I sent a video of me masturbating and cumming. I told her in the video that I was masturbating while imagining her naked and having sex with me. I told her, wishing that I could cum in her mouth and in her pussy, that I was cumming for her.

"This may be my last contact with you, Mother. I'm masturbating over imagining you naked and you having sex with me, Mother. I'm masturbating over you blowing me. I'm masturbating over cumming in your mouth. I'm masturbating over you making love to me before fucking me. After masturbating over imagining cumming in your mouth, I'm masturbating over cumming in your pussy after fucking you, too," I said in the video.

# # #

I wondered if she'd looked at my naked prick and/or stare at my naked prick. In the way that I masturbated over her topless and naked photos, I wondered if she masturbated over seeing my naked prick, masturbating myself, and cumming. I wondered if she thought what it would be like to stroke me. I wondered if she thought what it would be like to suck me and for me to cum in her mouth. I wondered if she thought what it would be like to fuck me, give her a sexual orgasm with my cock, and cum in her pussy.

"My God, John, you have such a huge prick. Your cock is much bigger than your father's cock. Your prick is the biggest prick I've ever seen. I don't know if I could fit my hand and/or my lips around it, but I'd love to try," she wrote. "I'm unembarrassed and unashamed to say this but, in the way that you love my big tits, I love your big prick."

Then, she told me what she was thinking.

"Not that I didn't appreciate it, but what possessed you to send me, your mother, a photo of your naked, erect cock? I must confess, in the way that you, no doubt, masturbated over my photos of me topless and naked, I'm unembarrassed and unashamed to admit that I masturbated over seeing your naked prick," she wrote. "I masturbated over imagining holding and stroking your naked in my hand. I masturbated over imagining taking your big prick in my mouth. I masturbated over you burying your cock in my pussy.

With us both now on the same page, I couldn't believe all that my mother confessed. Shocked as much as I was sexually excited, I couldn't believe that my mother masturbated over me in the way that I masturbated over her.

"To be honest, while hoping you don't think me a whore, an incestuous whore, I'd love to stroke your erect, naked prick in my hand, suck your erect, naked prick in my mouth, and have you cum in my mouth. I'd love to fuck your erect, naked prick and have you cum in my pussy," she wrote.

As if she had lost her mind and given herself to incest, I couldn't believe all that my mother wrote. Yet, writing me pornographic letters when I was overseas and thousands of miles away from her while thinking that I was going to die and she'd never see me again was one thing. The question was, should I survive my military ordeal, would she actually go through with all that she wrote and have incestuous sex with me?

'My mother masturbated over seeing my naked prick. I don't believe it,' I thought. 'She'd love to stroke my erect, naked prick in her hand. She'd love to suck my erect, naked prick in her mouth. She'd love for me to cum in her mouth. She'd love to fuck my erect, naked prick and cum in her pussy. She'd love to have sex with me. My MILF of a mother finally confessed her sexual attraction to me.'

"I'm embarrassed to confess what I was thinking when staring at your naked photo while masturbating myself," she wrote. "If you were here with me now, I'd have no control over what I'd sexually do to you. At the very least, I'd suck your cock and allow you to cum in my mouth, all over my face, and across my naked breasts. Then, I'd allow you to make love to me and fuck me."

# # #

As I exited the airport, I immediately spotted my son on the runway ramp. He looked so handsome in his Marine Corps uniform. As if he was the only man there, my eyes were fixated on him. Smiling ear to ear with me as excited to see him as he was excited to see me, I couldn't wait to hug him. I couldn't wrap my arms around him. I couldn't wait to hold him in my arms while kissing him on his cheek and his forehead.

Only, surprising myself, not knowing what came over me, as soon as I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close to give him a full, body to body hug, I kissed him. As if I was his wife, his girlfriend, or his lover, instead of his mother, unable to stop myself, having no control over my emotions, bad enough that I gave him a full body hug, I kissed him. I kissed my son in the way that a mother should never kiss her son.

A romantic kiss, I kissed him squarely and fully on the lips. Something I've never done before; surprising myself, I couldn't believe that I kissed my son like that on his lips. Then, not stopping there, daring myself to do so, taking the sexual chance that he'd push my tongue out of his mouth with his tongue and push me away, I parted his lips with my tongue.

Not even thinking that there was anything wrong with kissing my son, I French kissed him. If that wasn't sexually exciting enough that I French kissed my son, I couldn't believe it when he returned my French kiss with his deep, wet kiss. Immediately, right there in the airport, we were making out. Glad that the crowd had dissipated, we found ourselves alone in the terminal.

I was French kissing my son while he returned my French kisses with his deep wet kisses. Only, under his sexual spell and a slave to his lustful desires, I wanted him to touch me. I needed him to touch me. I wanted him to feel me everywhere through my clothes.

If he wasn't going to touch me, then I'd touch him. Again, daring myself to take sexual liberties with my son's sexy, hard body, I allowed my hand to fall to his ass. Something I never did before but always wanted to do and dreamt of doing, especially after writing and reading our sexually inappropriate, steamy emails, I touched, felt, fondled, and groped my son's firm ass through his clothes.

If that wasn't sexually exciting enough that I was making out with my son, I couldn't believe he not only allowed me to French kiss him but also, he allowed me to feel his fully clothe buttocks. Then, going for broke, while still French kissing him, double daring myself to do so, I moved my right hand to the front of him and felt his growing erection through his pants. Confessing all that I sexually wanted to do to him, I couldn't believe that I felt my son's cock, albeit through his clothes.

As soon as I touched and felt his cock, his big prick throbbed and pulsated with the touch of my hand. Clearly, he was as sexually excited as I was sexually aroused. Tempted to unzip him right there at the airport, I was tempted to move to my knees, pull out his prick, and stick it in my mouth. While he unbuttoned my blouse and removed my breasts from my bra, I was tempted to blow my son and allow him to cum in my mouth.

Surprising me and sexually exciting me, when I reached my soft and warm hand to feel his throbbing erection through his pants, he reached beneath the front of my short skirt with his horny hand. Swooning when he touched the front of my bikini panties, I thought I was going to faint. Something that I always wanted him to do; he was finally doing now.

# # #

He cupped and fingered my pussy mound through my panties. I couldn't believe that my son was cupping and fingering my pussy mound through my panties. The warmth of his strong hand sent chills through my entire body. My pussy was already soaking wet with sexual desire for him.

Then, sliding a slow finger along my pussy slit, he fingered me through my panties. My son was fingering my pussy through my panties right there at the airport terminal. I couldn't believe that my son was fingering my pussy through my panties. He was masturbating me through my panties.

Not stopping there, something that I never expected him to do, he stuck his horny hand inside of my panties. Already so very wet, he fingered my clit. Then, a bold move that I was happy that he made, he fingerfucked my pussy. Rubbing my clit faster and harder while fingerfucking my pussy deeper, something that I never imagined him doing, my son was masturbating me in the way that I couldn't wait to masturbate him.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'I can't believe John is rubbing my clit. I can't believe he's fingerfucking my pussy. I can't believe he's masturbating me, his own mother.'

"Get a room," said a someone passing by.

With plenty of hotel rooms surrounding the airport, a good way to be alone with my son without distractions, I thought of getting a room with him. I couldn't count how many times I masturbated over sleeping in the same bed with my son. I thought of making love to him before fucking him.

I thought about stroking his prick while sucking his prick. I thought about him fingering my pussy while licking my pussy. I imagined him feeling, fondling, and groping my naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting my erect nipples. I thought about making slow and sweet love to my son before fucking him hard and faster enough for him to give me a sexual orgasm with his stiff prick.

# # #

Once home, I started cooking supper. I needed to fatten him up. He was too thin.

We split a bottle of wine at dinner and he opened a second bottle when we finished the first bottle. Again, daring myself to do so, I excused myself to put on something more comfortable and he excused himself to put on his pajama bottoms. Instead of wearing a flannel nightgown or pajamas, I put on a short, sheer, and sexy, nearly see-through nightgown.

Having already looked at myself in my full-length mirror, I knew that he could clearly see the size and the shape of my big, naked breasts through my sheer nightgown. When staring long and hard enough, I knew he could see my nipples and my trimmed patch of brown pubic hair through my sheer nightgown. Then, when I turned the other way and leaned at the waist to fuss with the TV, I knew that he could clearly see that shape and the size of my naked ass.

Normally, I only needed two glasses of wine to make me feel good. Yet, I need third glass of wine to make me want to sexually seduce my son and a four glass of wine for me to actually go through with it. Having never worn this nightgown before, buying it especially for my son, I felt so wickedly sexy wearing it.

When I flopped down beside him, having practiced this move previously, the hem of my nightgown nearly raised up to my crotch. Another two inches higher and he'd be seeing my naked pussy. Not smoothing it down, I allowed my nightgown to stay like that. I even raised it another inch. I was hoping that my son would reach his hand beneath my nightgown to finger my pussy in the way that he reached beneath my skirt, stuck his hand in my panties, and masturbated me at the airport.

When he moved his arm around my shoulder, I cuddled against him. I put my hand on his chest before moving it down his stomach. Hoping he'd move my hand to his pajama clad cock; I deliberately left my other hand on his thigh and only inches away from his pajama clad prick. I couldn't wait to touch him again. I couldn't wait to stroke him. I couldn't wait to suck him. I couldn't wait to make love to him. I couldn't wait to fuck him.

# # #

"Mother," he said with a troubled look on his face.

I've seen this look before. I saw the look on his father's face when he asked me to marry him. I saw the look on his father's face again when I told him that I was pregnant with his son. I saw the same look on his father's face when he wanted and needed sex. Yet, this time, it was my son looking at me in the way that his father used to look at me. As if I could read his mind, he didn't have to ask me the question. I knew what he wanted.

"Don't ask it," I said putting my manicured finger to his lips. "I know what you're going to ask me and my answer is yes," I said. "It's been a long day. Let's go to bed," I said taking him by his hand and pulling him along behind me.

As soon as I entered my bedroom, I turned on my bedroom light. I wanted to see my son naked and I wanted him to see me naked, too. Leaving my bedroom light on, as if I was a stripper on stage seducing an audience member, I slowly and sexily removed my nightgown as he watched. Then, as if they were on fire, he quickly removed his pajama bottoms.

Finally naked, we were both naked. Pressing our naked bodies together, I hugged him and he hugged me. I reached down and squeezed his firm ass before reaching around him to wrap my hand around his erect cock. He reached up to fondle my naked breasts and finger my nipples. Then, we climbed in bed and turned off the light. For the first time, I slept with my son and he slept with his mother. For the first time, we had incestuous sex.