Doctor, Doctor

Story Info
Bob meets a doctor, they fall in love, and experiment.
12.7k words
4.7
18.2k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenarcade
zenarcade
182 Followers

Thank god for hail! Because that's how this all started. What's 'this,' you ask? Meeting and falling in love with an ER doc... and then our journeys into what a lot of people call kink.

So what did the worst area hailstorm in 15 years have to do with falling in love and discovering that, as a couple, we were total kinksters? It was the beginning. The storm totaled my car, and after buying a replacement I saw one that looked even better. So I put the one I'd just bought up for sale, and got the usual flurry of emails. Some were scammers, some were tire-kickers, and some were serious. One of them actually put it through a pre-purchase inspection, and then declined. Another showed up and offered half of what I was asking - I actually laughed at him. Another was serious, and we were in the process of setting up another pre-purchase inspection, when I got yet another email.

This one was from someone who had been rear-ended and her car totaled, and who needed to find something quickly as she was leaving the country in a few days. I was intrigued. We set up a time and place to meet, and we both showed up, on time. That's always a good sign.

She was dressed in a lightweight sundress, appropriate for the 96 degree day, and was slim, with curves that suggested a better figure than you might expect at first glance. About average height - say about 5'5"? She was pretty without being drop-dead beautiful, with dark blonde shoulder length hair. Her eyes, once she took off her shades, were medium blue - again, pretty without being gorgeous, even if the sum of the parts was greater than you'd think. Overall, she looked like that classy girl next door that you knew you wanted to fuck.

"Hi! I'm Cece - you're Bob?"

I nodded and smiled. "Nice to meet you! A good thing the AC works."

She laughed and she started to look over the car, with me filling in information as she asked. She looked to be about 30 to 35, and as we chatted she explained why she was leaving the country - she'd be working at a medical mission near Syria. She was an ER doctor, and was on the faculty of the state university's medical school. The Syria trip was fulfilling her desire to do more with her emergency medicine background.

As we talked, we were both aware of the spark between us, which surprised me a little bit, as I was probably a good 10-12 years older than her. There's no mistaking it - that underlying sexual tension between two people. And as we got into the car to let her drive it, she leaned forward, her sundress opening, her arms pressing her breasts together, enhancing her cleavage, and giving me a great view of the swell of her breasts, and as she leaned forward just a bit more, of her nipple - which was firmly erect. Wow. Yum! It was way too easy to imagine my mouth on her nipple, and I could feel myself stirring even as I willed myself not to.

She sat down on the driver's seat, and looked for the seat adjuster. I leaned over her, and pointed down to where the controls were. As I did, our arms brushed against each other - lightly - but still touching, and I could feel her breathe inward lightly. We went for a drive, and when we got back she said she'd talk to her brother and get back to me. And as we parted, I thought I saw a shadow on her dress, right where she would have been sitting on it. For my part, as she left I could feel myself relaxing, and wondering what the hell that had been.

The next day, we swapped email about pricing, and once that was agreed upon, the day and time for her to pick it up, which turned out to be the next day. She showed up right on time, apparently having had a friend drop her off - or perhaps an Uber? Anyway, we walked around the car, and then went inside the house. I'd prepared a bill of sale, the title, service records, etc., and had also dug up a cooling bandana that I'd used in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. She was impressed by the cooling bandana.

That electricity we'd felt Monday was still there, even more amped up. And as we did the paperwork, I went to move around to pick something else up - what, I don't remember. We were in the dining area, and the kitchen counter stuck out, so there wasn't a lot of space. So as I moved behind her, I put my hand on her waist, just above her hip, to let her know I was moving behind her. That must have been the silent signal.

As I put my hand on her, and started to move behind her, she moved backwards, putting her ass firmly into my groin and grinding ever so slightly. I squared up behind her and moved my hands around her waist and then upwards until I was cupping her breasts through her halter top, feeling her say "Mmmmmm... " as much as hearing it. As I cupped her breasts, she ground her ass into my groin more firmly, feeling me stirring, her hands reaching behind her to pull us closer together, her head lolling back on my chest.

Her breasts felt wonderful, but that halter top was in the way... so I moved my hands down, reached inside it, and started to lift it up and over her, feeling her hands leave my sides as she raised them, letting the halter come off of her, her breasts open to the air, nipples fully erect and feeling very firm as my hands and fingers explored and caressed them. I felt her hands reaching behind her, pulling me close again, and then reaching for the waistband of my shorts, finding the button that held them, undoing it, her hands grazing me as she worked the zipper, pushing them down, shorts falling to the floor.

As she worked, one of my hands kept playing with her breasts and nipples, while the other lazily moved down, grazing her groin, moving back up, slipping a finger in the waistband of her shorts, then another, my middle finger reaching to her sex, grazing her clit and making her moan softly, and then her hands reached for my briefs, pushing them down, my cock springing free into her hand, feeling her squeeze me firmly, with a grip I wouldn't have credited her with.

As she did, I let my finger graze her clit again before firmly pushing her shorts and panties down, feeling them fall off of her, my engorged cock moving between the cheeks of her wonderfully firm ass, and then her hand was back, guiding my cock, moving it between her legs. Her feet shuffled slightly, making a bigger opening between her legs, and then her fingers were moving my cock across her slit, picking up her juices. I could pick up her scent, and if we weren't both already in overdrive, her scent accelerated it.

Her hand then moved to my cock as I was sliding along her slit, and she bent over the kitchen table, guiding my swollen cock to her entrance, pushing herself back on me, urging me inside. When an amazingly sexy woman invites you in, never say no! So I lined up and slowly fed my cock into her waiting body, feeling her grunt slightly as my tip invaded her, followed by my shaft, as her pussy tightened around me, resisting, uselessly, and then seeming to pull me in, my cock soaking in her juices as I penetrated her.

I bottomed out inside her, feeling my tip just grazing her cervix and feeling her shudder just a little as I did. I stayed there for just a moment, reveling in the feel of her body, and then slowly withdrew almost all of my cock from her before slowly sliding into her again, my tip again just grazing her cervix and feeling her shudder slightly - but, I thought, less than the time before. I repeated the slow withdrawal and penetration, feeling her move her hips slightly, the tip of my cock brushing against her cervix more firmly this time, and feeling a sharp intake of breath from her, followed by what felt like her consciously relaxing.

We kept up that slow rhythm for a few more in and outs, and then we both started to speed up, with her thrusting her ass back towards me as I was sliding into her, making little noises as my cock found her cervix again and again. I was trying to be careful, because I'd heard many times how uncomfortable it could be for a woman to have her cervix banged into, but Cece seemed to enjoy feeling me brush against it.

As we ramped up, Cece wound up with her chest on the table, her breasts flattening as I pounded into her from behind. And while I was in pretty good shape, my legs weren't going to be able to keep it up as long as I wanted. So I started to lift her off the table, and to turn her in the direction of the hallway that led to the bedrooms, all while managing to keep myself solidly planted inside her. It would have been a hell of a sight if anyone had come to the open door - the two of us having sex and shuffling down the hallway, Cece almost doubled over but managing to shuffle her way there.

We made it to the bedroom, and I guided her to the bed. We managed to stay coupled as we moved on to the bed, and wound up in the classic doggie style position, which I took full advantage of - no longer sliding in slowly, I was now slamming my engorged cock deep into her amazing cunt as fast as I could, and she was thrusting back for maximum penetration. After a few minutes, we were both covered in sweat, and managed to move to the classic missionary position, which also allowed us to actually see each other as we fucked.

The details of the next bit of time are a bit hazy, but I think we broke apart just long enough to 69 each other - she seemed eager to get my cock into her mouth, and sucked me with an amazing amount of skill - she almost made me cum, which is really hard to do orally. For my part, my mouth quickly found her sex and her clit, lapping away at it while resisting the urge to fill her mouth with hot semen. After a while, we moved off each other, and I started to kiss and suck my way up to her nipples, stopping when I reached them to admire how beautifully shaped her breasts were, and how hard and erect her nipples were. Slowly, I tongued them and then took them in my mouth, sucking gently and then harder, feeling her stiffen under me, one of her hands in my hair holding firmly in place, then moving my head to guide me as I sucked one of her breasts into my mouth, rolling it around, biting down ever so gently and hearing her moan "yesssss... " as I did.

After what seemed like an instant on those gorgeous breasts, she pulled my head to hers and our lips found each other at last. Gently they met, in no hurry at first, we grazed lips, then kissed, just a short, quick one, and then grazed again before kissing again - only this time we didn't break, our lips parting, tongues exploring, meeting, dancing, all while we rearranged on the bed, Cece pulling me to her, her legs opening, the tip of my cock finding her beautiful flower, effortlessly sliding into her, and then we were kissing and fucking and kissing harder and fucking harder and on and on.

As our bodies merged and crashed into each other, I moved one of her legs over mine, which let me get just a little deeper into her, driving both of just a little more crazy, which we ran with for a while, before I moved our legs again so that we were now sort of scissoring each other, Cece almost on her side, me astride her, allowing for amazingly deep penetration. We took full advantage, Cece's eyes widening at how deeply we were able to connect, the shaft of my cock rubbing her cervix on each thrust, making her grunt softly each time.

We could both feel the other building and cresting, and Cece's hand closed on my hip, her trim fingernails digging in, urging me deeper, my body doing its best to oblige, my cock engorged, ramming deep into that amazing feeling body of hers, rubbing her swollen clit as I did, feeling her tip over as her orgasm claimed her and washed over her, that glorious cunt spasming on my cock, trying to pull me in even deeper, sending me, in turn, over the edge.

And as she came, I could feel cum boiling up inside me, racing down my shaft, exploding in jets of hot, white, sticky ropes of semen, painting the inside of Cece's womb, filling her with my seed, shouting something as I came, her hands pulling me in, holding me deep in her as I pumped semen into her, feeling her milking me for every drop, finally running out, collapsing on top of her, both of us in that daze of orgasm.

I had no idea how long we were there, and we started to recover at about the same time. Somehow she had moved so that she was now on top of me, her beautiful breasts hanging over me, nipples still engorged, elbows supporting her chin.

"Mmmmm. Did that really just happen?"

"Mmmmhmmm. Yep, you really did buy a car from me... "

She laughed, and came back quickly. "Oh, so the sex was just a dream. Too bad... "

"A hell of a good dream, if that's what it was," I said back.

"I don't suppose you're snipped?" she asked with a low chuckle. "Because we sure didn't stop for anything."

"Nope. I don't suppose you're on anything?" I was still in such a post-orgasmic state I didn't much care.

She shook her head. "No, I don't tolerate them well. Guess I should prescribe myself a morning after pill... " She laughed softly.

"Let me guess - you're in that fertile zone?" Hey, I had a son, so I knew at least something about it.

Another laugh. "What, you couldn't tell by how horny I am?"

"Well, we didn't exactly stop to take the time to talk through it."

As we were talking - murmuring, really - we were kissing in between. And it was pretty clear that at that instant, she didn't much care either.

"That's true... And yeah, this is my most fertile period. Don't worry - I'll get the morning after pill later today. Just glad I don't have to ask a friend to write the script for me," she said wryly.

She sighed. "Figures. I leave Friday afternoon for three weeks."

"Free tomorrow night at all?" I'd be down for a repeat - and perhaps a drink and food beforehand.

"Not really." She sighed, and then smiled. "Oh, fuck it. Yeah - on the late side, though - like 9?"

"Sure. I'm pretty open. Here? Boulder?"

"My house - I'll have to kick you out early, though - ride to airport will be here at 10, and I'll have a lot to do in the morning."

"Easy enough. Meet out, or just at your house?"

"House, definitely. I'll be running around all day."

"OK, just text if you're too wiped out."

She laughed. "Oh, I'll be wiped out. But this... this'll help."

As we were talking, I could feel drops of our combined juices leaking out of her and running on to me. The sheer sexiness of it had me stirring again, and she felt it, too. Then she looked around for a clock, and found one.

"Oh, shit - it's 12:30! I have to get going - I have a shit-ton of stuff to get done." She started getting up, and as she did a trail of fluid ran down her leg. She laughed. "Well, hadn't counted on that!"

We got up and moving, recovering our clothes and dressing again, Cece refusing my offer of a shower. She gave me a quick kiss as she flew out the door and into what was now her car. She waved out of the window as she drove away, and then was gone.

After she left, I cleaned up some, texted the person I was buying my next car from, and marveled at how the universe worked. I'd just spent the morning madly fucking the woman who'd bought my car, someone at least 10 years my junior. We'd fucked without a word, and I'd put what felt like a gallon of semen (yeah, I know, probably 6-7 ml for real, but still... ) deep into her womb without even thinking to ask if she was protected. Curiously, even a few hours afterwards, the knowledge that she could get (be?) pregnant didn't bother me in the slightest. Probably too soon to be worrying about it. And curiously exciting to think about, even if I'd said I was done with having kids. Weird! Maybe it was just the thought that she was carrying me deep within her.

The rest of that day was a blur - picking up the car I was buying, running through DMV, changing the oil in it, etc. I was meeting my son for dinner, and then was going to just hang out. I wound up meeting a friend of mine later - his plans fell through - so I got to blab about the whole experience. His only question was if she had any friends. I didn't know, but assumed yes. His suggestion was to go prepared tomorrow night - as in, don't just take a couple of condoms, but a whole new box. I had to ruefully admit it was a good idea.

The next day dragged, as you'd expect. I'm sure she was crazy busy, but I really wasn't. So I went on a longish bike ride, worked around the house, and generally just killed time. We swapped a couple of texts - one from her wanted to make sure we were still on - duh - and the next asking if 9 was still OK. Yup.

So a couple of minutes after 9 I knocked on her door, and heard a muffled "Come in!" I walked in and was greeted by a neat and contemporary living room, complete with duffel bags next to the door. I closed the door, and after the click of it closing she entered the room through the hallway that I assumed went to the bath and bedrooms. I hadn't brought anything, contrary to my friend's advice, and she came over to me and gave me a big hug.

"Really glad you could make it," she said. "Been a crazy day, but I think I'm ready," as she gestured at the duffel bags and backpack by the door. She gave me a quick peck on the lips, and then moved to the kitchen. "Still can't quite believe yesterday!"

"Me too! Looks like you're set," I replied, somewhat impressed by how compactly she'd packed for 3 weeks.

"I am starved, though - did you eat?"

"Yep, but happy to join you - want to go out?"

"God no - do you like Thai? They deliver."

"Sure, not a big fan of seafood, though."

She poked at her phone a little bit, and then said, "OK, done - 10-15 minutes. I ordered for you - hope you don't mind!"

"Thanks - nope, not at all."

We went through some small talk until the food arrived, and she wasn't kidding - she was hungry! The food was pretty good, and we just had water with it - which made sense when you knew you were going to be flying for most of the next day. She wolfed it down, sitting on her couch, and drained another glass of water. As we finished, she cleaned up quickly, shrugging off my offer to help, and turned most of the lights off, dimming the rest to create a very charged and romantic setting.

As she returned to the couch, she didn't sit next to me, but straddled me, her chest almost in my face, and she wrapped her hands around my head and pulled me to her, her lips questing, then finding mine, her tongue gently exploring my lips, her hands in my hair, her breasts rubbing against my chest. I, of course, started to harden immediately, and it took me a second to respond, but I put a hand on the back of her head, holding it softly as we kissed, and my other hand wandered over her body - across her back, up her side, over her chest, back around, and she started to grind against me - which isn't easy when you're sitting on a couch!

She knew it too, and moved her hands to lift off my shirt, tossing it aside before returning to kiss me hard, feeling my hands in turn lifting off her t-shirt, revealing her naked breasts with their nipples fully erect, and then she was pushing me down on the couch and reaching for the button on my shorts, ripping it open, tearing the zipper down, pulling them down off of me, stroking my cock through my briefs as she pushed my shorts off, then reaching for the waistband of my briefs, gazing at the bulge my cock was creating in them, then hooking her fingers in them and pulling them down, letting my engorged cock escape, tossing my briefs away with one hand as she took hold of my cock with the other before staring deep into my eyes.

We locked eyes as we kissed, and she broke our lips apart, kissing and licking her way down my body, not hesitating when she got to my groin, taking me in her mouth, her tongue brushing and flicking against the bottom of my head, making me breathe in sharply before she swallowed me, taking me deep into her throat - farther than I would have thought she'd be able to, letting the tip of my cock slide deep into her throat, me expecting a gag reflex from her that never came. Her head bobbed up and down on my cock, each time getting me just a little deeper in her throat until I could feel her nose and breath on my pubic bone - she had my entire cock in her mouth and throat. No wonder it had been so hard to not cum the day before!

zenarcade
zenarcade
182 Followers