All Comments on 'My Mountain Submissive'

by mikewhitaker

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh wow

Wonderfully written

LustyScribeLustyScribealmost 4 years ago
Masterpiece!

This is a beautiful piece of work! The buildup was well-placed, and the culmination well worth the time to get there. Wonderful illustration of true loving submission. Thank you for sharing your talent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The other boarders

Continue with the other families.involved

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ok it’s the end of civilization but he wants her to wear makeup?

What made him suddenly decide he wanted a submissive? Doesn’t sound like that’s the kind of relationship he mad with his ex wife. Did he just use the end of civilization as an excuse to force his kinky fantasies on someone? And why in these stories do the women always have to do everything their master wants, including dressing and looking exactly like he wants them to? Is that dominating or controlling? What’s the difference? One is done by mutual agreement, the other is general done by manipulation, with very different outcomes in satisfaction for the woman.

Ironman52Ironman52almost 4 years ago
Third times a charm.

This is your third version of this Mountain Paradise Story. This one was the best yet and worthy of the coming sequels.

fellatriciafellatriciaalmost 4 years ago
... and the greatest of these is love ....

A magniicent love story, I have tears, remembering my first time with my Master, MIKAEL

kisses fellatricia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you

This was a great srory

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW!

That was an incredible story. Turning the bratty girl into the submissive woman was great. I look forward to further stories with the other women on the property.

kari annkari annalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyed thoroughly

I sincerely enjoy reading your stories. I can easily tell all the time and thought you have put into them. Your descriptions of the scenery, feelings, and character interactions is magnificent. Please continue!

kari annkari annalmost 4 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed reading

I loved so many aspects of this story (and your others). The way the characters feelings and interactions were explicitly expressed. The beautiful descriptions of the various settings were breathtakingly made enjoyable to envision. I know some readers didn’t appreciate the story line. That’s ok...not everyone likes every story. I found it to be a wonderful fantasy and looked forward to reading each page to see his methods in taming her. I enjoy being able to immerse myself in fantasies with reading and you allowed me to do this in an erotic and interesting way. Thank you and look forward to more of your exceptional pieces.

NaughtyOne88NaughtyOne88almost 4 years ago
Well Done

I thoroughly enjoyed this. You are a talented writer and wove a good tale. You did a good job of character development and let the erotic part of the story fit into the story rather than just being the story itself.

Kudos

julianmarquezjulianmarquezalmost 4 years ago

Great story, good job author. Curious about the sequel, which I'll read now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is how cults get started...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous