My Much Needed Naturist Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going into his office he told Sue to take the tray to the kitchen and come straight back, and not to talk to anyone. He then buzzed Jim, asking him to come straight to his office. A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door, Kade could see it was Jim, and beckoned him to enter, asking him to close the door behind him. When Kade told him what had happened, Jim wasn't at all shocked, as he had known Sue had always had a thing for him, even when Lilly was still with them, saying to him, 'why do you think she was so good with Lilly, cause she wanted you.'

'Well, I don't want her, I want her gone, here are her cards. I want you to take her to her rooms, she is not to take anything that doesn't belong to her, and make sure you collect all her keys. I want her shown off my property and never allowed here again.'

Jim was about to reply when Sue entered his office without knocking, 'hi Jim,' she said smiling, as she went to stand by Kade, caressing his shoulder. He shrugged her off, telling her go to stand by Jim. He then laid into her, telling her she was nothing but a spiteful, narrow-minded bitch, the way she often spoke to and about customers was totally unacceptable and tonight was the last straw, yes, he has taken a liking to Mrs Taylor, but that did not give her the right to be so rude and so insulting and the way she always walked around thinking she owned the place. He pointed to her cards that he had given to Jim, saying she would be escorted off his land and would never be allowed back, no matter what the circumstances. The look on her face was one of disbelief, 'you know you don't mean that Kade, besides, you can't run this place without me, that whore you were with earlier, wouldn't have a fucking clue, she is nothing but a bitch, but Lilly was different, oh yes she was so different,' the look on her face was one of pure malice, 'why do you think she kept me on, it was because she enjoyed me eating her out when you were busy.'

'ENOUGH,' Kade shouted, slamming his hands on the table causing them both to jump. 'Jim, get her out of my sight and off my land now, before I either say or do something I may regret later.'

Jim took hold of her arm; he had to practically drag her out, 'don't make it worse for yourself Sue, you've done this all on your own, so don't go blaming anyone but yourself; just go quietly.'

'You'll be sorry, mark my words, you stupid man,' she squealed. Her voice getting fainter and fainter the further Jim took her.

After Kade had left with Sue, I closed the curtains and went into the bathroom and filled the tub, sliding into the warm water I lay there relaxing. 'What an awful woman, and what a way to start my once in a lifetime holiday,' I thought to myself. My hands automatically going to my breasts, I noticed they were still hard and pointy and very sensitive; the slightest touch had my cunt contracting again. 'Surely,' I wouldn't cum again, as I had already cum several times. I bathed and got out, drying myself off as I went to the bedroom. I placed the towel on the bed and placed a large mirror where I could watch pussy. I looked at my nipples, noticing how big my nipples had got, more so since Kade had suckled on them, gently caressing and squeezing them. I attached the pumps onto my nipples making them protrude even more with the sucking sensation and the feeling in my pussy began to start juicing again. I lay on the bed spreading my legs wide, lifting my feet and placing them by my hips, I utched my ass to the edge of the bed. Placing a couple of pillows under my head so I could see what would happen, my pussy and ass on clear view, I tightened the pumps more, this made me tingle even more, as I saw my milk pumping again, I also saw my pussy open as did my ass. I slid my fingers into my hole spreading my lips wide, this made my clit pop, it was dark red and growing harder. I started wanking again, and the feelings I was getting was unbelievable. My fingers were soon buried deep in my cunt as I fucked myself, my juices running down to my ass. When I looked at my ass I got my finger and gently inserted it up to the first knuckle, I rubbed hard and forceful on my clit, 'yes, yes, fuck yessssssss,' I came again. When I had finished cumming I licked and sucked my fingers clean; I didn't hear or realize Kade was watching from the doorway, cock in hand, he was wanking also, his cum dripping off the end of his huge mushroom head.

'I see you like the nipples pumps,' he said huskily. I nodded my head taking them off. He saw they were really wet again. 'Can I have the honour of suckling on your tits again?' I nodded my head as he walked over to me, dropping his clothes where they fell. 'I love watching you play and making yourself cum, now let me take over,' he said in between suckling on me, making me hump the air. You like watching, don't you?'

'Yes daddy, you're teaching me new things, and I want to learn, please teach me.'

'Ok, just let me get something I want to use on you, see how you feel.' Again, just before he disappeared, he told me to suck the end of his cock clean as he passed me, then came back with a butt plug and some lube. Put your hands under your knees and pull them up to your chest and keep your legs spread wide for me and relax.'

This I did, hearing a low growl emit from his throat, kneeling in front of me between my legs, he squirted lube onto his fingers and covered the butt plug, his lube coated fingers pressed in my ass and I could feel him opening me up. 'Your ass is opening nicely for me, you will feel a little pressure, if it hurts tell me and I shall stop.'

'Well, as you saw I pushed a finger in my ass, wondering how it would feel,' He looked at me smiling, 'yes, so I saw, and what a lovely sight it was too. Now keep your legs where they are and place your fingers on your ass and open your puckered star for me, I am going to put some lube in your ass to make things easier.' I did as he asked and felt the lube going in my ass, with two fingers pushing in and out, making me moan, he started fucking my ass. 'Are you ready,' he asked. I murmured 'yes daddy, I'm always ready for you.' Pulling his fingers out, he gently inserted the butt plug, twisting it the further it went in. All of a sudden I felt my ass sucking it right in, this made my cunt leak I was soaking wet, making me moan.

'Good girl, now I am going to fuck again, this cunt of yours seems to be pulling me in. I want you naked at all times, so I can fuck you wherever, however and whenever I want to, now tell me, why do you call me daddy?' I told him that's how Malcolm and I played when he wanted or needed to be my dominant. Then without warning, he thrust deep into me, making me cry out at all the sensations he was giving me. My fingers pulling and twisting hard on my nipples, never had I felt these emotions since Malcolm passed and I wanted more. I wanted to obey Kade's every word. 'Fuck Dee you're making me cum again, and you will cum with me. Ahhhh Yesss.' I could feel his seed pumping into me filling me full, setting off my orgasm, and I came hard for him and with him. My hands circled him as he dropped onto the bed next to me. He looked me straight in the eyes, saying 'I could fuck you till the end of time and still want more.'

He continued to pump his cock in me, catching my 'G' spot, making me want to keep cumming. 'Oh my, stop doing that, or you will make me cum again,' I barely managed to whisper.'

'That's exactly what I want, I want to see you cum for me again, especially when you called me daddy; and when you do, look in my eyes when you call me daddy again, I could get used to you calling me daddy. I am thinking while you are here, you will not wear any underwear at all, do you hear me. I want my friends to see you as you are, and you will obey my every word, you will be my slut, my bitch, and I want you to let you pubic hair grow.'

'Oh, Ohhh, Ahhhhh daddy, I'm cumming again,' my body shaking and trembling again. Pulling out of me he kept my legs wide so he could see my cunt pulsating and pulsate it did. When my body had calmed some, he jumped in the shower and as he was towelling himself dry, he saw I was still lay on the bed, legs wide open. 'Daddy, please may I play with my lou-lou?' Kade looked at me creasing his brow, 'what's your lou-lou?.' I told him how I had always referred to my pussy as my lou-lou. Smiling he said, 'from now on you will refer your lou-lou, as cunt or twat, do you hear me.' I nodded my head looking at him.

'Oh, fuck Dee, my friends are just going to love you,' he said walking over to my side, seeing all his seed dripping out of me, he did no more than give my cunt and clit a sharp couple of hard spanks, then told me to grip my knees and hold them wide so he could pump the butt plug in and out before removing it. When he had finished, he checked my intimate places to make sure I was ok, then told me he had to go, but I was to be in the foyer of the hotel by nine in the morning, with no underwear, a see-through short skirt and see-through top, then left without a backwards glance. I lay there thinking how my body was feeling and must have drifted off, not waking till seven the following morning.

When I saw the time, I jumped out of bed and shot into the shower as a strong aroma of sex surrounded me. When I had finished, I sat at the dressing table, drying my hair, when I heard a knock at the door, making me think who it could be this early in the morning. I slipped on my robe loosely fastening it, I answered the door to find a young man with a trolley full of food.

'Good morning Mrs. Taylor your breakfast, may I enter please, and set the table for you?'

'Yes, please do,' I stepped to the side allowing him entry, 'thank you so much.'

'My pleasure Ma-am, I hope you are enjoying your stay with us,' he asked, smiling at me. Within a few minutes, he had set the table and left, leaving me with an assortment of different food. I sat down and ate, thoroughly enjoying my breakfast. Glancing at the clock it was now eight-thirty, thinking 'I had better hurry as I was meeting Kade at nine in the foyer.' These thoughts sent a tingle shoot right down to my core. I dressed as Kade told me, no panties or bra, short skirt and a V neck sleeveless see-through top. I took my breakfast dishes back with me to the foyer. As I entered the foyer, someone rushed over to me, taking what I had brought with me, the air conditioning blew my skirt up this made my nipples begin to harden, my cunt on full show to those who were looking, Kade being one of them; a smile crossed his face as I stepped further into the foyer when suddenly I heard a woman scream at me.

'You fucking whore bitch, no one takes Kade away from me. I know what's good for him, you, you don't, this is my hotel, and you are not going to take it away from me.' The look on her face looked pure evil, her nails came towards my face scratching me. I just stood there in horror, my hand going to my cheek where she had struck me and before I knew what was happening, security had her arms around her back and handcuffs placed on her wrists. Kade was by my side instantly.

'I thought I told you she was never allowed on any of my property again.' He looked at me asking if I was ok as he took my hand from my face. I told him I was, although my knees were trembling, my cheek red from where her nails had caught me, I had to sit down on the nearest seat. He helped sit me down, telling one of the receptionists to get me a coffee and to make sure my cheek was photographed and dealt with.

'So sorry sir, but she didn't come in the normal way, she must have snuck in the back way. What do you want us to do, one of them asked?

'I want you to get the police as she is trespassing on my property, and she has attacked one of our guests, verbally and physically and I won't have it, just take her somewhere quiet where she can't cause any more trouble and keep her handcuffed.'

'Yes sir,' two of the security took an arm each and they had to drag her out screaming, 'you'll always want me Kade, not that whoring bitch.'

Kade lifted me to my feet placing his arm around my waist, 'what a way to start your holiday, I am so sorry. I never thought she could be so nasty and vindictive; but I can assure you, it will never happen again, she will pay for what she has done,' he could feel me trembling. 'Come on, lets' get you out of here, tilting my cheek so he could see the damage, there are plenty of people here who saw what happened, and if need be we will go and see the police later.'

I bent to pick my cup and saucer up, but he told me to leave it, taking me out the front of the foyer where his limo was waiting with his driver holding the door open for us. Again, as I slid in my cunt came into full view, coughing he glanced from my cunt to my face pointing his finger to my cunt. I flushed a deep red whispering, 'sorry daddy.'

'No need to apologize Dee, as we are going to be seeing a lot more of your delights,' now it was my turn to cough as my mouth fell open.

The driver got in asking, where did we want to go, 'I want to go to the special place up in the hills where the scenic view is by the babbling brook.'

'Yes sir, the driver replied, then closed the window between us.

'Are you ok Dee' he asked, his fingers circling the inside of my legs? I nodded my head acknowledging him, 'but I won't be if you keep doing that and I need milking.'

'Doing what,' he asked mischievously, 'this,' his fingers travelling nearer my cunt. 'Or would you prefer for me to lay you down and suck your clit and cunt till I make you cum for me, letting my driver see the delights of what you're offering me.'

The only reply he got was 'oomph,' as I spread my legs for him, knowing my ass was also on show. I looked up at him and said, 'please daddy, will you fill my ass like you did last night and milk me?'

'I can't now baby, I don't have anything with me.'

I leant over, letting my legs flop wider as I rummaged in my purse, pulling out what I had brought with me. 'Do you mean these daddy' holding the small butt plug and lube in one hand, the nipple pumps dangling between my fingers in the other hand?

'Oh, you naughty girl,' he said, grinning broadly, 'you want your daddy to plug your virgin ass and fuck you,' he said taking them off me and spreading the plug with plenty of lube. 'Legs up and open wide, hold your ass cheeks open for me.'

Doing as he asked he soon had his fingers pumping my butt again. 'You ready baby.' I nodded my head, knowing I was beginning to juice for him again. He knelt in front of me gently caressing my ass, then I felt him pushing it in and out. I felt my ass suck it in again, he looked at the pumps I had also brought saying 'We won't need these, and you will wear the plug all day for me. It will show who we see that you are mine, no one will touch you I promise.'

'What do you mean who may be there, won't it be just us?'

'No, it won't, but don't worry baby, I will look after you, I know you will enjoy where we are going, you will learn a lot, believe me. But honestly, I can't say if anyone else will be there or not.'

We felt the limo pull up, just as he pushed his fingers into my pussy, hearing my juices squelch; this made me moan, 'ohhhhhh my,' feeling a shudder pass through me. I was too busy feeling the sensations Kade was giving me to consider anything that was going on outside.

'Take your top and skirt off, I want you naked, the only thing you will be wearing are,' the butt plug, and this' he reached in his pocket and produced a collar and leash, 'that is if you will allow me.'

I nodded my head, and he placed the collar around my neck, 'Do I have to take my clothes off?' I asked him, looking rather worried.

'Everyone one else will be naked, including me and our chauffeur, and most everyone around the site, that's why some of them come here for their holidays year after year, somewhere where they can be free, feel totally natural, and be one with nature, believe me, you will feel more uncomfortable wearing clothes.'

I listened to what he had to say, as I watched him take his clothes off. He sat opposite me totally naked, his cock growing all the while, my ass and cunt on open show for him. 'Oh, fuck Dee, I want to bury my cock deep inside you. But come, let's go join the others. Just look at it this way, you've enjoyed what we have done so far, yes!' I nodded my head agreeing with him. 'I more than enjoyed it Kade, as you could tell.'

'Yes I know you did, and you obeyed me when I told you to stay as you were, while I opened the door, as you had no idea who would be on the other side. The people will be pleased to see you and welcome you, they will be doing all kinds of different sex acts, and if I am right, you will be juicing before too long. But only I will have sex with you, I promise, but you must obey my every word, or I shall punish you publicly, in which ever way I see fit, and I want you to call me daddy while we are here.'

'You know I am already juicing, just looking at your cock, I want to take it in my mouth mmm,' I said licking my lips. 'You won't leave me will you?'

'No baby, I will be by your side all the time.'

'But your cock, look at the size of it, won't you be embarrassed?'

'No, not at all, there are some men who are bigger, some smaller, nothing to concern me or you.

'Ok,' I said a little hesitantly, but obeyed him and stripped naked. 'Beautiful, just fucking beautiful, deep breath and relax,' he said looking me in the eyes. 'You're going to be a knockout, I guarantee, now give my cock a suck before we get out.' I got on my knees and started sucking him. After a few minutes, we stepped out of the limo, he held his hand out for me and as I was getting out, all I heard was, 'hi Kade, how you are doing, Kade good to see you again mate. I could feel myself blushing from head to toe. I was totally naked, apart from my butt plug, and collar. Kade caressed my ass, and it was sending an electrical throb right down in my cunt, 'keep leaking like that and I shall be suckling you, while I play with your cunt,' he whispered to me. Saying this made my open hand press firmly on the bottom of my tummy. Seeing this made him smile, winking at me, then turned to who it was that was talking to him.

'Who is this pretty lady Kade?'

'This is Dee, my lover from UK, England.'

'Fuck, it looks as though you have a keeper there, she is a stunner.'

'I know she is, and she feeds me,' was his only reply.

For the next twenty minutes or so I was introduced to so many people, I had forgotten I was naked and was really enjoying myself. Kade's fingers kept caressing my lower back with the occasional slip of his fingers in my cunt. Knowing and feeling how wet I was, he would then lift them to his mouth and openly suck them clean.

As we walked around, we saw so many different people in different sex acts, no one was bothered with what any of the others were doing, it all seemed so natural. All this was really turning me on. I asked Kade if we could sit for a while; he led me to a babbling brook where there were lots of tiny waterfalls cascading down into the bigger brook, it was beautiful. He found a bench with lush green grass and as we sat, he grabbed his cock and slowly and openly started to wank, watching him made me lower my fingers to my clit. Spreading my legs, a little, I found my hardening nub and started masturbating. When he saw this he started to suckle hard at my leaking breasts.

'Spread your legs wider for me and let me watch as you wank yourself while I suckle you.' I lifted my feet and put them on the edge of the bench, doing this spread me so open I could feel the warm summer breeze tantalizing me, making me press harder. I could feel my cunt opening and closing, as Kade turned my butt plug on a higher vibrate. 'Ahhhhh Kade I need to cum,' I couldn't help but hump on my hand, not now caring if anyone was watching.