My Much Needed Naturist Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Cum my love, cum hard for your daddy, my cock is waiting to dip into you and fill you to the hilt. I will have you screaming my name.'

'Yes, daddy, yes, I'mmm cummingggggggg, Ahhhhhhh,' my hips bucking. 'That's a good girl, I'm going to fill your cunt my dirty, sexy slut.'

'Oh yes, yes please daddy;' I felt him twisting the plug, and no sooner had he done this he was filling me full of his burning hot cock. My nipples dripping, my breathing ragged, 'Daddy, oh daddy, fuck me hard, use me, you're making me cum again.'

I felt him pounding away in my cunt, 'oh fuckkkkkk, I'm cumming again,' as I did I squirted all over his chest. A few more hard thrusts and he was shooting his seed deep inside me. When he pulled out, I was told to lay on the grass keeping my legs wide, up by my chest and let happen, whatever happens.

I was lay like that for about ten minutes, feeling Kade suckling hard on my nipples, which was turning me on again, his fingers circling my clit, telling me he was going to make me keep cumming for him. He pushed and twisted the butt plug in my ass again, I had never been so turned on, not only because of what Kade was doing, but seeing all the other people doing their own things; nothing was out of bounds here in this part of the site as everyone was naked, and every one was different, tall, short, thin, some had a little more weight than others, but no one looked down on any other person, it was all so natural. I was beginning to feel very comfortable, not minding who saw us together. I looked up at Kade and could see his cock hardening again, licking my lips with a twinkle in my eyes, getting on my hands and knees I crawled over to him, as I knelt before him, my fingers found his ball sack, gently caressing his balls, my fingers finding his anus and lightly pushed in. At the same time, I start pumping his cock to the back of my mouth and I could feel myself begin to drip again. I could see his breathing get heavier, as he looked at me enjoying every moment, 'where have you been all my life,' he murmured, his fingers on the side of my head setting the rhythm as my fingers pumped his ass. 'Fuck Dee yes, yes I'm cumming, he held my head as I felt him filling my throat with all his baby batter. 'Don't swallow, I want to see your mouth full of my seed. Ohhh, I am going to teach you so much, and you will submit to me whenever, wherever and however I wish,' he panted. After he had finished cumming I held it all in my mouth. 'Open your mouth and show me slut,' this I did, there was so much, it dribbled out of my mouth, down my chin and onto my tits.

'Good girl,' he pulled me to him, then held me tightly to his chest. 'I never thought I would meet someone else that I would have feelings for, but you Dee, are the whole package, please say you will be mine.'

I looked up at him smiling, as I swallowed most of his seed, my hands resting on his thighs, spitting the rest of his cum in my hands I rubbed it in my nipples, 'do I continue to call you by your given name or daddy.'

'That depends on what we are doing, or where we may be or who we may be with, please don't worry about it, I know you are new to our ways, but I shall show and teach you; I shall care for you and make sure you never want for anything, I want you to be my sub,' he said as he looked deep into my eyes.

'Sub, you mean you want me to be your submissive?'

'Yes I do, I am a dominant and have been for many years. I will show you many things, but never will I hurt you in any way, nor let anyone else hurt or touch you without my permission, but you must and will do as I say, or I shall punish you, whether privately or publicly. Come let's go and find something to eat and drink, you must be getting rather hungry, as you have been busy these past few hours,' he said smiling and stroking under my ass, then smacking my butt lightly, pushing my butt plug further in.

'Yes, I am getting a little peckish, as I can imagine you are too; is there anywhere I can go clean up?'

'No, we stay as we are. I am proud to show people that you belong to me.'

Audibly gulping when he said this, I tried to object. 'But I have all your seed running down my tits and thighs, people will know, and I need milking, my tits are beginning to get a little sore, they need emptying and when they are being suckled on, you know I will cum again, as you have already seen.' He gently guided me out from where we were and within a few minutes, I could see the café with tables and chairs outside surrounding the café we saw earlier. My tummy started rumbling, my hand flew to my tummy, and I flushed with embarrassment. Kade chuckled, 'come on, you need feeding.' He sat me near the door, where people were constantly toing and froing, all stopped to ask me how I was enjoying myself, and what did I think of the park. Everyone put me at my ease and some of the women looked far worse than I did, some of the men too, but no one bothered or tried to hide themselves. Kade came out with my lunch, a nice prawn cocktail salad and some garlic bread, with a nice cool shandy. 'Mmm, I'm looking forward to this I told Kade, as I looked up at him smiling. My fingers automatically found my nipples, I pulled and twisted them hard, feeling them start to tingle and leak again.

Kade saw what I was doing and shook his head at me. Pulling my fingers off my nipples. I rubbed my hands together after sucking the milk off my fingers, glancing wickedly at him, then picked the fork up and started eating, I was famished.

'I see your still playing with my nipples slut and they are leaking again. I think you need some punishment, as I didn't say you could, did I,' he asked, staring me in the eyes. 'Didn't we agree that you would only do as I tell you, and that you were always to obey me,' he said taking a fork full of food, placing it in his mouth. I was so hungry I had more or less finished mine, after putting the last of the food in my mouth, I looked towards him nodding my head, wondering what he meant by punishment, surely not here. My fingers unconsciously started pinching my nipples again. Feeling them drip again I dared to look him in the eyes and say, 'sorry daddy, does daddy want to suckle me dry again?'

He pushed his now empty plate away, telling me to come and stand by him, as I did, he told me to look round and tell him what I could see, he handcuffed my wrists behind my back, saying, now you can't play with your nipples, can you, my slut?'

Looking round I saw people eating, some women were knelt on the floor having to eat out of bowls, some were sucking cocks, some men fastened their sluts on the tables eating them out after they had pushed food up their cunts, while telling them they were not allowed to cum or they would be paddled in front or everyone, telling everyone how disobedient they had been. I heard the odd, 'no master please, I will be a good obedient slut for you,' or 'no sir please don't punish me, I am your whore, your bitch, I will do anything you ask of me.' Looking at him I told him what I saw.

He glanced around seeing someone pull his woman to her feet who had, had to eat from a bowl on the floor, saying to her, 'you have disappointed me slut, now for your punishment.'

Fastening her to a fallen tree trunk spread-eagled, head a little lower than her body so all holes were open for everyone to see. 'Don't you dare fucking cum bitch, tell them what I found when I entered the bathroom this morning, what were you doing?' we could all hear him say, as he flicked her open clit and cunt with a paddle.

'You caught me masturbating master.'

'Did I give you permission to masturbate yourself?'

'No, master you didn't give me permission, I'm sorry master, it won't happen again.'

'No, you're right there, it won't happen again, and if you do I will release you, I won't have you disobeying my word,' he stood looking down at her.

The woman dutifully obeyed her master, while he held her legs tight and kept them wide open, everyone watched all the spunk flood out of her. Most of the people who were watching her punishment were either masturbating or wanking. 'You will crawl on your hands and knees for the rest of the day and eat from the bowl on the floor.' We heard her whimper, 'please master I need to cum, please let me cum, the only thing we heard was, 'no you will not cum until I allow you to, and I will know if you do, so be warned, my bitch.'

As I was telling him what I had seen, I wanted to rub my clit, feeling him suckle on my nipples. 'Fuck Dee, watching you play is making me want to fuck you again,' he said pulling me close to him, suckling hard on my leaking nipples, 'you are one fucking hot sexy woman, who I want near me, ready for me to fuck wherever we are, whenever I wish, or whoever we are with. Now lift your leg and place it on the chair, I want to see how wet you are.'

'Yes daddy,' I whimpered, my thighs falling open as my fingers tried to find my throbbing clit, wanting to rub hard at my swollen nub. 'No, you don't my pretty thing, that's my job,' he said pulling my fingers from under my ass. 'Now, I think we will start with your training,' he said looking at me with determination in his eyes.

Audibly gulping again, I sat straight, closing my legs, as the scene had got me so excited, 'Sorry daddy,' my eyes lowered to my feet, although my breathing had started to escalate again and he could see this, a smile crossing his face. 'What have I just told you to do slut!' He waited for a few minutes until I stood, placing my leg on the chair, 'Good girl, now tell me what you want slut, look at me and tell me. I want to see your eyes.'

Glancing up I saw that he was waiting patiently. 'What I have just been witness to has got me all wound up again daddy, never have I seen such a display and I couldn't help

but play with my lou... I mean cunt;' asking him 'I am not allowed to,' but trying to do it anyway.

'What have I told you, it's not your lou-lou, it's my cunt, cunt or twat, now tell me what do we call it?'

As I was stood in front of him, he pushed two fingers of both hands deep into my open cunt, then pulled them out and rubbed my juices all over my tits, my breathing getting

sharp and erratic. 'Tell me slut, what are you to call your lou-lou from now on,' he asked a sharpness to his voice.

'I am no longer allowed to call it my lou-lou, but your cunt or your twat, please forgive your slut for using the wrong words daddy, and I am to obey your every word.'

His fingers folded under his chin, he softly smiled, then began to tell me how long he had been dominant for but had yet to find someone who would obey his every word, like his late wife had, thinking I could be that person, as so far I had obeyed him, even when Sue had so rudely interrupted us. I saw a flash of anger pass through his eyes. He noticed me squirming, 'I can see your cunt's leaking as are your nipples, it looks like I am going to have to milk you at least twice a day, your nipples are looking more like cows udders, open your legs and show me your leaking cunt.' He took the handcuffs off my wrists saying, 'put your fingers on your cunt lips and open wide for me, I wish for you to show me, and I want to see you clit pop, now do as I ask.'

My face flushing beetroot red, I glanced around to see if anyone was watching, but everyone was minding their own business and doing their own things. Sliding my fingers down I opened my lips for him and found I was dripping wet; it was running down the inside of my thighs as my clit was getting harder. I started to tremble slightly, making my wobbly legs shake more.

'Good girl, now sit on the table and put your feet on the edge with your ass over the edge, so I can play.' Doing as I was told; it took me a few minutes trying to get into the position he wished me to be in for him. My cunt was wide open you could see the butt plug in my ass. His hands around my outer thighs pulling me further forward, telling me to lean back on my elbows for support. His fingers then opened me wider making my clit pop out even more. 'Fucking hell baby, now tell me what you want me to do, for I am not going to do anything until you do. Be daddy's good bitch and tell me,' As he bent to latch onto my wet nipples again. I saw him rummaging in his pocket, retrieving the butt plug button and turning it on, it immediately sent sparks hurtling around my body which made me want to play and cum even more.

Suddenly he stopped, standing up, he held his open hand for me to take. 'We are going home,' he said holding my leash, then saw his driver walking towards us. 'Sir, I will be waiting by the car for you.'

'Yes, we are ready, my slut needs to be used and badly,' looking at his driver, who was nodding his head, 'and I see she needs milking too sir.' 'Yes Tom, she does, and her clit would be like sucking a cock.'

As we were walking back to the limo, he heard me moaning and saw I was pulling and squeezing my nipples, making my milk spurt out. They both stopped, Adam turned to me and said, take your fucking hands off and stop wasting milk, if you need suckling that bad, your daddy and Tom will have the pleasure of feeding from you. Stand legs apart and hands behind your back. Tom, we need to milk her.' They both stood by my side and took a nipple each in their mouths and began to suckle hard, massaging and squeezing my tits to get as much out of me as possible. Daddy pulled off my tit, 'does my baby need to cum,' he asked seeing my hips move backwards and forwards.

'Ohh, yes, yes please daddy.' I felt his hand caress the crack of my ass as he turned my butt plug on again. They both had their fingers on each side of my pussy holding it wide open, both continuing to suckle and milk me dry. 'Don't you dare fucking cum yet slut,' as he said this, Tom pulled off my nipple, 'fuck sir, she tastes divine, but she is more or less dry now, can I mouth fuck her clit?' he said pulling and pinching my nipple, causing me to squeal. Kade could see my legs begin to wobble when he said, 'you can feel us holding your cunt wide and our fingers are sopping wet, yes Tom, I would love to see you mouth fucking her clit.' Tom bent down latching on to my engorged clit, after a few minutes, I heard 'cum for daddy,' toms sucking, his tongue deep in my cunt, Kade openly wanking, but I came hard on command, squirting at the same time. They both had to hold me up, otherwise, I would have dropped to the floor. 'Good girl, you please me,' daddy said as they practically had to carry me back to the limo.

When they placed me in the back of the limo, I flopped on the seat, still feeling the end of my orgasm as my legs were splayed wide and trembling. 'Thank you, have I pleased you daddy,' I barely whispered.

'Yes, you certainly have, when we get home, you are to eat what is being served to you, then rest for a while, as I have some things I have to deal with, and you need some rest. When I return we need to talk, and when I do return you are to answer the door totally naked, you are not to shower or clean yourself, and you will never wear any clothes when we are together, unless I say?'

I nodded my head, as I slipped into a light doze, whispering 'more daddy, more.' Kade could see my butt plug, saying he was going to pull it out for the time being, and when he did he wanted me to help him by pushing it out, cause if he removed it back home, he would probably end up fucking me senseless again. All I heard before my eyes closed was, 'push your butt out for me my beautiful bitch.'

I came round to Kade's gentle coaxing and teasing, 'Dee, wake up, we're home now.

My eyes fluttered open as I heard the driver leave the limo and opened the back passenger door. The heat from the day wasn't cooling any, my hands floated down my body. I felt my breasts, which were beginning to fill up again, my thighs still spread wide, 'mmm yes, I really need to pee,' I said glancing at Kade. I felt myself almost bursting. They both helped me in for my legs were still a little shaky. They took me into the bathroom, telling me to spread my legs over the toilet basin, no sooner I had opened my legs, it was like a tsunami, I practically felt as though I was filling the bowl, both of them watching my golden rain. When I had finished, Kade wiped me, and took me to the table, sitting me down facing him, he told Tom he could go home and relax, and if anyone said anything, he was to send them to him. I was so relaxed; my legs fell open of their own accord. Coming round slowly I watched as Kade made us both a drink, then came to my side sitting next to me.

'Dee, when I have had this coffee, I need to go and sort a few things out, now Sue is no longer working here, there are a few things I need to do.'

I looked at him asking, 'was it because of me you fired her?'

'No, it wasn't, this has been building for a while now,' he said stroking my back.

'Is there anything I could do to help you, I don't mind, really I don't.'

'No, you're tired Dee, you've had a busy day.'

'Well, so have you, and if we set our minds we can get whatever it is you have to do done, then we can both relax, can't we?' I said matter of factly, smiling at him. 'Tell me what did she used to do, while I suck your beautiful cock, apart from annoy and upset everyone?' I buried his cock deep in my mouth, feeling it slide down my throat, 'mmmmmm,' he heard.

Between panting and thrusting, he said 'she used to see to most of the bookings and welcome the customers. But you are here on holiday, not to do any work,' he said giving me the eye.

'Ok,' I said pulling him out of my mouth, 'what if you let me help you now and if it's too much, no harm done,' as I sat down helping myself to the food on the table. He looked at me, not knowing what to say.

'Dee, I know we only met for the first time the other day, apart from talking on the phone, I'm torn, that damned woman. Ok, just for today let's see how you get on, fair enough!'

'Yes daddy,' I said smiling, eating some food before passing out.'

A while later we were both naked in Sue's old office and he was showing me the things she did, when he glanced at me he asked, 'do you think you can manage?'

'Oh yes, no problem at all daddy,' just then the phone rang, I automatically picked up. 'Good afternoon, this is the Pinecones Hotel, how may I help you?' When I had finished speaking, I cradled the phone, scribbling notes on a scrap of paper. Kade looked at me, 'well if that is anything to go by I would employ you immediately, considered yourself employed,' he said grinning. Clapping my hands, I jumped up and kissed him full on the lips, but he gently pushed me away for I could feel his cock beginning to stir again.

'Take care Dee, I don't want to have to clear this desk, and fuck you till you scream and besides we are at work but, let me tell you, Sue also saw to the assistants and bell boys and their clothing.'

'Ah right, that says it all then, doesn't it,' I said rather sarcastically.

'What do you mean,' he said. 'Well come on, I have been here for a couple of days now and I am learning a lot; and considering the kind of hotel this is, everyone who comes here wish to be naked from the word go, but look at how all the assistants, receptionists and bellhops are dressed; it's as though they are dressed more for the city office instead of a relaxing all-consuming sexual holiday.'

'Ok, you look through some magazines and show me what you can come up with, now if you're ok with me leaving you for a while, I can go and get done, the sooner the better, if you have any problems ask to speak to Jim, he will help you.' As he walked towards the door, the phone rang again, I automatically answered. Little did I know that Kade had gone to search Jim out, telling him to keep an eye on me, then went to his office to do what he needed to get done.

About an hour later there was a tap on my door and a strange man bobbed his head round the door, 'hi Dee, I'm Jim, Kade asked me to make sure you were ok and wasn't getting too overwhelmed,' giving me the once over, as he checked my naked body out.