My Much Needed Naturist Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes, daddy I accept.'

'From now on your cunt, ass, mouth and whole body are mine. I am going to spank your cunt and clit with this paddle five times and you are not allowed to cum, then I will fuck your ass and take your anal cherry, do you accept?'

'Yes please Daddy, I accept.'

'I can see your cunt pulsating as it leaks my bitch,' he brought the paddle up so she could see it then.

Whack.

Whack.

Whack.

Whack.

Whack.

She could see one of the men rubbing his cock, full of lube, while another pushed some lube into my ass.

'Are you now ready for your initiation Angel?

'Yes please daddy, make me yours.'

He placed his cock at the entrance of my closed ass, and with one thrust he was inside my virgin ass.

She screamed 'fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.'

He held still for a while until her hips began moving of their own accord, this gave him the go-ahead to fuck her and fuck her he did, telling her she was allowed to cum now whenever she choose to.

I must have orgasmed four times and he was still going strong, his finger and thumb wanking my clit, their friends were all stood around the table, the men openly wanking and the women masturbating and sucking on my nipples. The last time I orgasmed I actually squirted all over, this sent him over the edge, spurting his seed deep in my ass. When he pulled out, Jim held me open, so everyone could see his spunk dripping.

Kade moved to my face, ordering me to lick and suck him clean, while the others moved me onto my side. When they had me in the position they wanted, they looked at Kade, who simply gave a nod. I was dripping cum, as two of the men double penetrated me, two of the women were suckling on my breasts while their doms' fucked their asses. By the time they had all finished, I was completely covered in spunk, my holes open and my nipples hard.

He gave me some time to calm down and come round as he undid my ankle and wrists, helping me into a sitting position, then simply said 'welcome to our world my slut.'

I looked into his eyes, then I saw someone give him a long velvet box, and I noticed everyone was sitting around us watching.

'This my angel is for you, I hope you wear it with pride,' he opened the box and I saw the most beautiful collar about two inches thick and covered in Diamonds and Sapphires. The sapphires had the words 'Daddies,' I looked from the collar to his eyes with tears in my own. 'Yes daddy, I will wear it always,' were the only words I could get out as my throat was tightening with all the feelings I was feeling.

'I am now going to bathe you while our friends enjoy themselves.' He took me to the shower and gently bathed me. When we returned everyone was laughing and joking, but immediately fell silent when we entered the main room. He stood me still naked in the centre of the room, standing behind me. He picked the collar out of it velvet box asking me to lift my hair, this I did, feeling him wrap the collar around my neck, fastening it around the back with a tiny lock and I knew I was his and he was mine.

The weeks flew by, new uniforms were given out, which everyone was pleased with. I was doing all the work that that Sue had once done plus more, and I was thoroughly enjoying myself. The people who came for their holidays, some who had been coming for several years, said how relaxed it now felt.

I often worked naked, that is apart from my collar. My nipples continued to leak and had to be suckled several times a day, which in turn made my cunt leak.

Kade had, had his office and mine turned into one, simply by knocking the wall out.

He noticed my breasts, saying 'you need to be milked again, my love. Come and sit on daddy's lap slut. I walked over to him striding astride him and lowering myself on his growing cock. 'Fuck Angel, do you know what you have done to me, since you came here for your holiday, I don't think I will know what to do when you return to England.'

He looked at me with torment in his deep rich blue eyes, as he suckled first one nipple then the other, thrusting his cock deep in my ass.

'Please daddy do I have permission to cum,' I begged him.

'Yes my slut, you may cum, but not until I have asked you a question, I have been wanting to ask for a while now.' I looked at him wondering what it was he was having trouble asking me.

Turning serious he pulled off my leaking nipples, putting his hands on the sides of my head. 'You know you are now my slut bitch,' I nodded, 'yes daddy, I am your loving slut bitch, and loving every moment of it, even when you spank my clit and cunt and use me for your pleasure, you daddy make me cum every time, and I hope I have reciprocated?'

'You certainly have my love, that's the reason for my question. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife and living here with me?'

I wrapped my arms around his neck, whispering, 'You are now my master, daddy, and I would love nothing more than becoming your wife. Now please will you finish milking me and use me as your bitch, for I know you have so much more you want to teach me.'

'Oh, I most certainly will, my future Mrs. Traverne,' that he fucked me hard bringing me to two orgasms before he filled me with his seed. When we had finished, he slapped my ass and announced to everyone we were to be married.